The Lake of Fire is Vesta, the Moment of Conception

A Freeman

Superstar
@A Freeman

All you are doing is cutting and pasting random verses and saying, "You're wrong!". At the same time, you do not even bother addressing the verses I already posted. I am going to assume you do not believe them.
That's not true, nor is it a logical assumption. You are wrong, about virtually everything you've offered, which is why you've been called out for it.

The verses are NOT random; they prove beyond any reasonable doubt that you don't know what you're talking about. Please learn to look at correction for what it is: a blessing. Without the correction, there would be no hope of any of us avoiding The Fire which you're pretending isn't what it actually is: the final destination for the unrepentant criminals on this prison planet.

A Freeman

Superstar
Of course...
Revelation 20:15
"And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire."
You missed the point. God has told everyone what the penalty/wages are for sin: DEATH. And He has warned us for thousands of years that if we don't stop, do an about face, and stop sinning, then we will join Lucifer/Satan/Iblis in The Fire on Judgment Day.

So it is our own actions that will determine who goes into The Fire (Matt. 16:27, Rev. 20:12-15), exactly as we've been warned for thousands of years. It's also why you deceitfully quoted that one verse out of context, to keep people from seeing that it is their actions that will have EARNED them a place in The Fire.

Revelation 20:12-15
20:12 And I saw the "Dead", small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another Book was opened, which is [the Book] of Life: and the "Dead" were judged out of those things which were written in the Books, ACCORDING TO THEIR WORKS.
20:13 And the "sea" gave up the "Dead" which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man ACCORDING TO THEIR WORKS.
20:14 And death and hell were cast into the "Lake of Fire". This is the second death.
20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the "Lake of Fire".

I tell you what. Why don't you do a survey and go all over the world and ask people if they 'choose' to 'burn for infinity'. I am certain most will not choose that option. So why even argue that?
What does it matter what people want? It's like asking the prisoners on death row in a human prison if they choose the electric chair or a full pardon. THE PRISONERS DON'T GET TO CHOOSE THEIR SENTENCE. And again, you're the one bringing that strawman argument up in the first place.

Non-Christians have been doing this for thousands of years. I can guarantee that many of them live a WAY more righteous life than you.
So now you're in a position to judge others, even though we've been COMMANDED not to judge anyone by any other standard other than God's Law (Matt. 5:17-20, Matt. 7:1-4)? What amazing arrogance! You've also launched an ad hominem attack which is yet another logical fallacy.

And yet you generalize and throw them all in the same category as the worst Humans that have ever lived.
DId I? Or is that more illogical assumptions on your part? It is our Creator who warned us that there are NONE righteous here (Ps. 53:1-3, Rom. 3:10-12), i.e. everyone on this planet is a sinner/law-breaker/criminal. That's what the Scripture actually says (not me personally); all that has been personally done is to share those Scriptures.

You, on the other hand, are trying to CONvince others that they'll be rewarded for being criminals, and that there's no need to fear punishment for our crimes because it's all just a big misunderstanding and you know better than God. In other words, you are saying the exact opposite of what God says, and trying to deceive others into believing the same.

The Hebrew word "Satan" means "the Opposer". When people say the exact opposite of what God says, it should be self-evident who motivated them.

On top of that you agree that they deserve the exact same punishment. That is just beyond sick. It really shows your character and highlights why so many on the planet now think Christians are too stupid for words. Who can blame them?
The punishment was not set by me; it was set by God, Who has provided us with all of the tools (His Law), repeated warnings (through His Prophets and finally His Firstborn/Eldest Son) and enough time for us to learn (~6000 years).

You are again launching an unfounded, personal attack based on erroneous assumptions, labeling me as a "Christian", i.e. part of that organized religion. Did Christ not warn everyone NOT to become "Christians" (Matt. 7:21-27)? The Essenes and the Disciples called themselves "The Covenanters" and the early disciples called themselves "Followers of The Way", NOT christians.

If you take issue with that punishment, you are taking issue against God, NOT me. Again, all that has been personally done is to share His Word, to show you the error of your ways while you still have time to correct those errors. Someone who didn't love and care for others wouldn't bother to warn them of the impending doom they are facing, would they?

Let go of the hate. Quit acting so proud and self-righteous. Humble yourself before God forces it on you as he did me.
As above please. There is nothing arrogant or hateful about quoting God's Word to another who is clearly in error, to save them from a path that is clearly NOT the strait and narrow Way that leads to LIFE that very few find (Matt. 7:13-14).

It is, however, extremely arrogant/ignorant (the two go hand-in-hand, which is why arrogance is so dangerous) to tell everyone the exact opposite of what God says, and to be judging others using your own faulty judgment instead of God's Perfect, Just and Fair Judgments.

I was a Catholic for decades until I woke up to their lies and left. After that, I joined the Seventh Day Adventists and realized it was the same thing, only from a different perspective. Everyone blaming the 'other Church'. I can smell their putrid stench a mile away. Saturn Worshippers they are.

Now I realize that ALL CHURCHES ARE HARLOT CHURCHES. One cannot trust ANY of them to have the correct Doctrine. No way in Hell.
Absolutely agreed. ALL organized religion and their places of business (synagogues, churches, mosques, temples, etc.) are CONDEMNED throughout Scipture, as are their leaders (priests, pastors, rabbis and imams, etc.), which Christ referred to as "the (spiritually) blind leading the blind".

A Freeman

Superstar
I do think there are also souls that are stuck in the spiritual realm.That spiritual realm is right here and everywhere,we just dont sense it without "tuneing" our soul to those frequencies.Just like we got hundreds of radio and tv channels propagating through our body right now yet we dont neither notice or hear them unless we tune to their wavelength/frequency.
Each of us have two (prison) guardian angels watching over us at all times (Rev. 12:3-4, Rev. 12:7-9). We don't see them (they are invisible to human eyes), but they are there nevertheless, on assignment.

For whatever reason,those stuck souls have either lost their right to reincarnate or maybe they broke the rule(s) too many times which seriously damaged their soul so they are unfit to be born into body of flesh.Since in spiritual realm has no time like in physical world their waiting for galactic cycle to end or to "heal" their soul enough so they can be born again must feel like eternity.
There is also a prison in the spiritual realm, where the "Watchers" are being kept captive while they await The Fire, on Judgment Day (Enoch 7-19).

Souls evolve from inside out and it seems they cant be really destroyed by outside forces/by other souls..
Other than by God Himself (Matt. 10:28).

Considerable damage can be done by one soul to another but serious damage you can only do to yourself..
Agreed. Free-will (Deut. 30:15-20).

All the evil in the world cant drag you to their level if you dont let them ,if you dont give your consent.From shamanic perspective souls can only be born but cant be destroyed.They can be stagnant or evolve but they cant destroy/devolve themselves completely.
If we look at the soul as an complex magnetic field consisting of many layers or phases(or as some call them,energy bodies) then we can simple it down -
virtue is whatever builds up and keeps your magnetic field strong (being in harmony with yourself and your surroundings) and vice or sin is whatever damages your field or the fields around you.
All our magnetic fields are connected from birth to death to earths magnetic field,so through earths magnetic field we are all connected to everything and everyone else on this planet,alive or dead. Add to that the magnetic field of the sun/heliosphere that is in the magnetic field of milky way galaxy and you can easily see how we are connected to the whole universe through these toroidal fields.Evolve your soul/field and help other souls/fields/life grow and prosper around you.
Simple it down some more ;Divine Law-Love .Keep the law and all be good.Love cant be selfish so its gotta be unselfish.
Here we have this problem that everybody understands themSELF and their place/part in the universe differently,we got different levels of understandings about nearly everything .
Nearly every religious text on the planet contains the very basic and universal principle of "self"-sacrifice (e.g. the Old Covenant, New Covenant Koran/Quran, the Bhagavad Gita, the Diamond Sutra). This is the foundational principle of our Creator's Law, and was exemplified by the sacrifice Christ made while here in the body of Jesus.

There are unforgiveable sins however, even for spiritual-energy Beings of Light, one of which is treason. It would be unjust and unfair to all concerned not to remove the treasonous from among he Law-Abiding Citizens, hopefully for what are obvious reasons.

This planet does seem like a soul for schools but it also does seem that certain gang wants to turn it into a prison of low level souls by leading masses down the wrong selfish paths .
The selfish, evil forces are satanic in origin, working through those that allow it.

The unselfish, righteous Force is our Creator, working through those that welcome Him.

Unfortunately, most (whether they realize it or not) are channeling the selfish, evil forces, disguised as their ego (the "self"). This is the default programming of the human condition which, as spiritual Beings, we are supposed to be learning to overcome.

As we have our individual consciousness we also have a collective one ,some call it christ-consciousness but that is out of reach for low level souls like us.
Is it? We have been given the perfect set of instructions for how to achieve that "Christ-Consciousness" in our Creator's Law (found in Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Number and Deuteronomy) so that we can become ONE with our Creator, ONE with our neighbour (each other) and ONE with our natural surroundings. Christ came to Earth to return mankind to spiritual converse with our Creator.

To become like-minded, where everyone knows what is right and wrong (rather than having 7 billion + different opnions about what is right and wrong) requires everyone read and digest The Law, so it can be put into action in our lives. The Law contains the Perfect System of Governance, the Perfect System of Justice, the Perfect agricultural policy, the perfect economic policy and the perfect healthy diet, so that everyone can enjoy the freedom, justice, peace, prosperity, safety and security that only our Creator can provide.

The more that Law is studied and applied, the more one learns to appreciate the perfect logic it employs, for everyone's benefit. And that process also brings us closer to being at One with the Divine Mind and with each other. It should be self-evident that we will never all be "on the same page" if we continue to pursue our own opinions of how things should be (all of which are really satanic in origin, manifested as the ego) instead of how God knows they should be.

Most cannot even envision what the world would be like if everyone genuinely loved one another, and shared everything, always willing to help another for the betterment of the Kingdom of God (our heavenly Father and Creator), instead of everyone building their own, private little kingdoms to compete with one another to see who can accumulate the most material possessions at everyone else's expense.

It does look like the NWO people are trying very hard to keep it that way.Probably because they can only rule over low-level ones because they themselves are low-level.Since they want to connect everybody to the internet and monitor their thoughts and activities,connect everybody to artificial consciousness that does the thinking for them (anti-christ ?).
Everything that Lucifer/Satan/Iblis (the devil) does on this planet is an evil replication of Father's Kingdom and thus artificial.

Governments are NOT "of the people, by the people and for the people"; they are corporate fictions, designed to steal from the overwhelming majority of the people to increase the worldly wealth and power of a very, very small group of people, aka the "new world order".

There's nothing new about the "new" world order. It began in Babylon and has been going on for 2600 years. When will we stop it?

Corporate fictional organized religions pretend to be God's emissaries here on Earth, while stealing from the people under false pretenses and putting up a totally unnecessary barrier between God and mankind in the process. God warned us they are the spiritually blind and the lowest of the low, and are leading everyone astray to their destruction.

Corporate fictional "healing centers" aka hospitals, staffed with witch doctors and sorcerers/pharmacists prescribe chemical poisons to their victims, and/or irradiate them under the guise of "therapeutic healing".

Hollyweird has made billions selling illusions, including the illusion that U.S. military is some invincible fighting force. An illusion that is about to be shattered to pieces SOON, as the U.S. and U.K. are defeated by Russia and China in WW3 (which has already started).

We even have what is referred to as "artificial intelligence". How obvious does it need to be that artificial intelligence is NOT, and NEVER can be REAL/TRUE Wisdom/Intelligence? Why do people always

ALL of the worldly systems are artificial as this temporary existence. The REAL story of Life is the Spiritual Life. Our temporary, earthly existence in human form is merely a parenthetical insert into one sentence of that story.

There is some view that if enough souls have reached higher level then the earth will stop being a school for lower level ones - low level souls cant then reincarnate anymore here because their soul/density wont fit in when the average level of souls is high enough.Universe will place them somewhere else where they do fit in.That would be worst case scenario for the "elite"- their NWO plan would collapse and they would not be able to return as selfish evil assh*les like they are now .
Normally all kinds of souls can reincarnate on earth except the ones whose level is too high compared to our one,like angels and so on.Like oil and water wont mix,they will float on top in different density/wavelength.
Sorry,rambling got a bit too long and i dont want to derail the topic.Just releasing some thoughts,maybe someone gets something out of it.
IF everyone kept Father's Law, then all human life would have ceased on this planet long ago, as everyone would have gone home. Humans were made strictly to serve as prison cells for Souls in this prison reform school. They have no use anywhere else.

The Soul (Spriitual Being of Light Energy) that have been sent here are under a death-sentence for treason. Please think about that very carefully, because it explains exactly why we see the individual and collective levels of evil that are present in the world today.

Nowhere else in the universe is there a place where all of this evil transpires. It's sometimes very, very difficult to see the horrific ways people treat one another, much less put up with it. Particularly knowing it is wrong and that it is doing incalculable harm to everyone. There is a simple solution; in fact it's the ONLY Solution: get rid of all of the fraudulent and unlawful man-made rules, legislation, policies, procedures, "codes", etc. -- which make the rich and powerful richer and more powerful, and the poor poorer -- and go back to Father's Law.

There is no other way home, to heaven (where we came from -- the home of the spirit-Beings).

Thank-you for your insights. Hopefully what's been shared with help make sense of the world we live in, which is rapidly and very predictably changing for the worse every day.

Peace be upon you.

elsbet

Superstar
They have all failed miserably.
Therefore, I have been authorized to reveal this information to you all.
We will begin with this verse... Isaiah 30:33
"For Tophet is ordained of old; yea, for the king it is prepared; he hath made it deep and large: the pile thereof is fire and much wood; the breath of the LORD, like a stream of brimstone, doth kindle it."

'A Melek for the Moloch...'

--> or A King for the "King."

It's a play on words in Isaiah 30:33. :)

The verse is about the pit and the pyre, which God prepared (of old) for the Assyrian (who goes by many names).

Sounds like God will be lightning that one up, personally.

THE GIST
The King will be fed to Moloch, the pagan god he calls "King"-- rather than the children.
* Moloch also means king (a dialectic form of Melek), but the term was used as the proper name of the Ammonite god.

4432 Molek: Phoenician proper name, of divinity מלך Milk --
Note the writing on the back wall.
Moloko Vellocet
Moloko Drenchrom...

Kubrick's A Clockwork Orange.

"The Korova milkbar sold milk-plus, milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom, which is what we were drinking."

I'm sure most posters here are familiar with the ad campaign in the first one, and Stanley Kubrick's work in the second one.

Thoughts?

For Topheth [in Hinnom] has long been ready; Indeed, it has been prepared for the [Assyrian] king. He has made it deep and wide, A pit of fire with plenty of wood; The breath of the LORD, like a river of brimstone (blazing sulfur), kindles and fans it.

YokeFellow said:
Gehenna... is synonymous with the Lake of Fire. However... Jesus is claiming that Hell is where Children are born...
I will quote a different translation that uses the original Greek word for Hell...

... you make him twofold more a son of Gehenna than yourselves."

The phrase 'Son of' is literal. In other words, it points to where someone was literally born of...
--> Gehenna is a Hebrew word.

"Son of" [ bə·nê ] points to whom someone was born--> son of David, son of Adam, sons of Anak, etc.

The verse you quoted (Matt. 23:15) is a reference to John 8:44, and it's pointing to the devil.

When the Pharisees encountered Jesus, in person, He pronounced them "Hypocrites; sons of the devil, himself."

They hated Jesus, obviously.

You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies. But because I tell the truth, you do not believe me.

YokeFellow said:
Christians, and even non-Christians, know that the phrase 'Lowest Parts of the Earth', is understood to mean Hell in Christianity.
Lowest Parts of the Earth can mean Hell.
It can also be used figuratively as a reference to 'the womb'-- or the grave-- or the dust from which we all are made.

Or just what is hidden from us.

OR ... perhaps it's about Jesus' descent into Tartarus, to make proclamation to the prisoners (spirits) in chains, who genetically corrupted and effectively slaughtered most of mankind in the antediluvian world. And why not... it happened. 1 Pet. 3:19
* After which, He ascended "above all the heavens" to fulfill all things.
•••
One of sixteen Vestal virgins
... leaving for the coast -

:p

Yeah... the Vestal Virgins would "keep the homefires burning" and such.

But Vesta was one of many lesser gods who had an eternal fire going in her temple.
* Tbh, I think some sects still exist, who keep a flame going, at all times-- I couldn't tell you what religion. I don't remember. :/

Vesta, etc. is mentioned as an aside, in commentary on Leviticus 6:13--

VESTA
.. and it is well known that the Romans
had their goddess Vesta, whom Velleius
Paterculus (l) calls the keeper of the
perpetual fires... and is by Virgil (m)
called the eternal fire--"

Other gods who had 'eternal' burners, in spoiler below.
Gill's Exp- Lev 6:13

-- the Heathens in many places imitated this perpetual fire: the Brahmans among the Indians speak of fire falling from heaven, kept by them on everlasting hearths, or in fire pans (e), for that purpose:

- the Persians had their perpetual fire, having a great opinion of that element: in the march of Darius against Alexander, it is observed by the historian (f), that the fire which the Persians call sacred and eternal was placed on altars of silver, and he is said to adjure his soldiers by the gods of their country, and by the eternal fire on the altars, &c. to rescue the Persian name and nation from the last degree of reproach (g):

- the Grecians have many traces of this continual fire on the altar among them: at Mantinia, as Pausanias (h) relates, was a temple of Ceres and Proserpina, where a fire was kindled, and great care taken that it might not be extinguished;

... in the temple of Pan, a fire burned which was never quenched: and the same writer says (i), with the Eleans was an altar which had fire continually burning on it night and day: and

- Aelianus (k) makes mention of an altar of Venus at Eryce in Sicily, which burnt night and day; and of which he says many things wonderful and fabulous: and

... it is well known that the Romans had their goddess Vesta, whom Velleius Paterculus (l) calls the keeper of the perpetual fires; and there were certain virgins, called the "vestal" virgins, whose business it was to take care that the fire never went out; and is by Virgil (m) called the eternal fire: and Vesta itself is thought by some learned men to be the same with "Esh-jah", the fire of Jehovah: now these were all satanical imitations of the perpetual fire on the altar of God.
YokeFellow said:
The Lake of Fire is a portal back to Mother Earth and the Womb of an Earthly Mother. In other words, we are looking at a picture of REINCARNATION. Yes, that is where the Unsaved go, contrary to what the IGNORANT Church (and some deceivers on this very forum) teaches.
-
Are you sure?

SAMSARA:
The Wheel of endless Suffering, endured as one is Reincarnated, from one mundane life into another.
And then another...
and another-- some, lived in various​
Hell-states.
There are 18, altogether.​
Eighteen (18) Hell-states, that is-- according to the Eastern religions, anyway.

Both Hinduism and Buddhism believe in Reincarnation. It sounds like Dante's work to me-- but much worse.

The lake of fire is intended for the '...devil and his angels'-- not human beings. Neither to burn, nor to be used as a "Portal" to another, even greater Hell.

(Soo... when you say "another chance," what do you mean-- another chance to "Be Good?")

Billions of people live a life of Hell every day. ...

According to the Buddhist guru--
(paraphrased loosely; link in spoiler)
In the prison of Samsara... to live as a human is the best incarnation anyone can hope for-- because the Happy realms only cause you to accrue evermore karmic debt.
* Sounds like a raw deal to me.

If we need to judge the value of these six realms, the Buddhists would say the best realm is the human realm.
Why is this the best realm? Because you have a choice...
When you are not so happy and not in so much pain, what does that mean? A step closer to the normality of mind...
And this is why in Buddhist prayers you will always read: ideally may we get out of this place, but if we can't do it within this life, may we be reborn in the human realm, not the others. more here

...The only way it is fair is if we are here to be corrected from the sins of a former life. We are reaping what we sowed. All is fair. All is just.
Corrected-- ok
To what end... perfection?

Knowledge doesn't change nature.

Only God is perfect by nature.
We can't manifest something we haven't got... not even over the course of a thousand lifetimes.

Based on the info here, it would be more accurate to say Reincarnation is Hell.

•••​

FilthPig

Veteran
Corrected-- ok
To what end... perfection?

Knowledge doesn't change nature.

Only God is perfect by nature.
We can't manifest something we haven't got... not even over the course of a thousand lifetimes.
Nature is a symbiosis of all living things.Problem with many religions is that they dont like to see humans/themselves as part of it.They got this vanity to think they are more special ,that whole creation revolves around them.
Like butterfly has different stages during it's metamorphosis (Egg - larva/caterpillar - pupa/coccoon - butterfly) so according to some views does the soul go through different steps or stages in it's evolution.
And ofcourse religions dont like the word 'evolution'.Yes,god started creation and creation hasnt stopped,it is still ongoing as it is evolving,both spiritually and physically.
I can give a short explanation how the evolution of soul goes according to some-
First stage is mineral stage.All minerals are crystals and pretty much everything that is solid follows one of the seven "Crystal systems" or "crystal families". There are around 219 possible crystal symmetries they can form,different geometric patterns.
So the first stage of the soul is sort of dream-like .No discomfort or emotions or thinking goes on on this level.Just dreamlike state where you experience different geometric forms as minerals magnetic field.There are crystals that in right conditions "breathe" ,they pull other minerals from air to build themselves bigger.Like some cactuses grow slabs out of their sides which will break off and grow into a new cactus - same is with some crystals.They breathe,they grow,they multiply.Main difference between cactus and crystals is responsiveness aka consciousness.Since crystals or minerals dont respond back immediatly when we poke them with something we call them dead.Well,they havent developed that kind of level consciousness in that stage yet to respond back to outer world.They have nothing to respond,they dont care,they dont have any feelings.They just chill in their blissful geometric state,experienceing existance in a level we like to ignore because we cant see it with our naked eye.

Second stage of the soul would be plant.Different plants live in different soils which have different kind of minerals or mineral combinations in them.One way to look at plants- they start up from seed level and they build their toroidal magnetic field bigger by combining other different magnetic fields together into a one single whole.After plant dies minerals are released back into the soil .When a tiny mineral is consumed up by plant it's magnetic field becomes part of the plants magnetic field yet it remains an individual.It will get to participate in plants experience.After going through many cycles like that a "spirit" of a mineral might evolve into a "spirit" of the plant.

Third stage would be animal.What do animals eat ? To simple it down-minerals ,in the form of plants or other animals.
And step up from that would be human,the one who has grown its spirit/soul enough that it needs more complex means to express it's inner world to outside world.Evolution of soul is growth of consciousness about your self and your surroundings.
It is very simpled down metaphorical explanation,i could go more into detail but i think big picture should be visible.There are also sidepaths like fungi,souls that go through that have usually shamanic abilities (fungi can combine itself into a symbiosis with bacteria,plants,living tissue etc ).
Since there are so many possible combinations of minerals,plants,animals etc to go through then every soul has had it's unique path of experiences becoming what they are.Endless amount of souls yet none are the same.Before souls had strong connection with the area they lived in since they were made up from minerals that area.The soul had been a mineral-plant-animal in that area where it was born as human.Most people dont have that connection anymore or it's rather weak.People largely have lost their connection to nature.
All kids when they are born at some time they will start to show certain character traits with what they were born with (some are greedy,some are shy,some are rowdy etc).Things they have not yet had time to learn from anyone but what they already are since birth.Some kids are outright violent since birth.Is god creating them like that and if yes then why ? It seems more logical that these character traits,both good and bad, get carried from one reincarnation to another since they are big part of that soul and what it has evolved into.Why would god create evil people ,just so he has someone to send to the torturelake ?
Kids who are not taught how to deal with their characteristics ,how to control their attitudes and emotions will end up being controlled by them.If their soul dont get proper guidance at early age then later it's very hard for them to change .Not impossible but just hard.
Aaand my short explanation turned again into long rambling,sorry about that.

Lurking009

Veteran
Blah blah blah

Lol. Ain't nothing like blowing your own trumpet before going to bed is there eh?

And you go full on Dizzy Gillespie!
Pompous arrogance isn't a good look, is it. I see illogical ramblings, not 'revelations'.

Shuna

Star
Comme beaucoup, l'on surement vu, j'ai créé un résumer, en la forme d'un cycle. Pas besoin de le lire, même si j'ai rajouté, des choses. Bon évidemment, ce qui suit, n'ait qu'une mini partie, du cycle. Alors pourquoi un cycle: représentatif de la perfection pour certains, a la difficulté de créer ce cercle, pour l'Homme. Mais, par des météorites, qui arrive sur terre, arrive à prendre la forme d'une balle parfaite. Il aussi, le culte de l'Ouroboros, le serpent qui se mange la queue. Qui est ou non (même on peut en faire, une comparaison), qui est représenté en Chine et Corée, mais aussi au Japon, où les carpes Koï ont été apporter au 5e siècle avant J.C. (qui représente l'Homme), prend le titre de dragon, lorsqu'il a monté la rivière, à l'envers. Pour effectuer, l'acte sexuel, puisqu'elle est va jusqu'au Port du Dragon. L'Homme remonte, le fleuve, qu'on associé à la mer, du déluge à la terre promise.. En prenant le chemin inverse (Le poisson devient dragon ou prend le titre.). Le volcan est, l'une des nombreuses représentation du phallus. Et du Dieu, qui l'accompagne (qui représente le soleil couchant). Le feu = sperme, mais aussi lié à la lumière et au symbole du soleil, qui cache la mère, Venus. Qui est aussi l'étoile du berger, et qui est là, à la naissance de Jésus, son fils, mais aussi à sa mort, sur la croix... Le feu, le sperme = à la pluie, qui nourrit, mais qui peut aussi noyer la terre. D'ailleurs, l'écrit de Noé (qui fut recopié, d'un texte Babylonien). Le feu = la fin, par ce qu'elle nourrit la mère, qui s'oppose à son autre rôle, de faucheur. Puisque le fils, le Christ est le soleil levant, Dieu est la lumière et le soleil au zénith. Et l'esprit est aussi l'Antichrist (celui qui vient après le Christ) représente le soleil couchant. Il a qu'un oeil, même si cela peut représenter la glande pinéale, il est surtout du, à un autre culte. On peut reprendre le culte d'Odin, qui sacrifie son oeil droit, qu'il lance, dans le puit, pour avoir la connaissance de l'arbre. Il s'agit des énergies, réparties dans le corps, on peut aussi dire, que c'est la connaissance de l'utilisation des organes (même si c'est sensé de ne pas être physique). Sachant que chaque oeil, en comptant, la glande pinéale, qui est aussi, l'oeil du rêve, car après tout, on voit dans un rêve, même si c'est que de l'imagination. Le faite, que cette partie soit l'esprit, est aussi du, à la prochaine mort, à la séparation, qui finira par arrivé. Pour rappel, le corps = matière = la Vierge Marie = la terre = la matière; et le fils = Jésus Christ = la lumière = le soleil. A sa mort, donc au ciel, au Paradis, Jésus va à la droite de Dieu, et Marie est à sa gauche (et sa marche), puisque comme vous le savez, Jésus est le soleil de l'aurore. Jésus le soleil au Zénith. Et Marie, qui représente la matière. Qui contre la lumière disparait. Mais reprend ses droits, lorsque celui-ci diminue, d'intensité. D'où le symbole du Faucheur, en plus d'être une période de récolte. D'un corps, qui se meurt et de la matière, qui reprend le dessus.
Like many, one surely saw, I created a summary, in the form of a cycle. No need to read it, even if I added things. Of course, what follows is only a small part of the cycle. So why a cycle: representative of perfection for some, has the difficulty of creating this circle, for Man. But, by meteorites, which arrives on earth, happens to take the form of a perfect bullet. He also worships the Ouroboros, the snake that eats its own tail. Who is or not (even we can make a comparison), who is represented in China and Korea, but also in Japan, where Koi carp were brought in the 5th century BC (which represents Man), takes the title of dragon, when he ascended the river, upside down. To perform, the sexual act, since she is going to Port du Dragon. Man goes up the river, which is associated with the sea, from the flood to the promised land.. By taking the opposite path (The fish becomes a dragon or takes the title.). The volcano is one of many representations of the phallus. And of the God, who accompanies him (who represents the setting sun). Fire = sperm, but also linked to light and the symbol of the sun, which hides the mother, Venus. Who is also the evening star, and who is there, at the birth of Jesus, his son, but also at his death, on the cross... The fire, the sperm = to the rain, which nourishes, but which can also drown the earth. Moreover, the writing of Noah (which was copied from a Babylonian text). The fire = the end, because it feeds the mother, who opposes her other role, that of reaper. Since the son, Christ is the rising sun, God is the light and the sun at its zenith. And the spirit is also the Antichrist (the one who comes after Christ) represents the setting sun. He only has one eye, although this may represent the pineal gland, he is mostly due to another cult. We can resume the cult of Odin, who sacrifices his right eye, which he throws into the well, to have knowledge of the tree. It is about the energies, distributed in the body, we can also say, that it is the knowledge of the use of the organs (even if it makes sense not to be physical). Knowing that each eye, counting, the pineal gland, which is also the eye of the dream, because after all, we see in a dream, even if it is only imagination. The fact that this part is the spirit is also due to the next death, to the separation, which will eventually come. As a reminder, the body = matter = the Virgin Mary = the earth = matter; and the son = Jesus Christ = the light = the sun. At his death, therefore in heaven, in Paradise, Jesus goes to the right hand of God, and Mary is on his left (and his walk), since as you know, Jesus is the sun of the dawn. Jesus the Sun at the Zenith. And Mary, who represents matter. Who against the light disappears. But regains its rights, when it decreases in intensity. Hence the symbol of the Reaper, in addition to being a harvest period. Of a body, which is dying and matter, which takes over.

YokeFellow

Established
The volcano is one of many representations of the phallus.
Mt Sinai has a similar theme. I do not believe it was a volcano, however the top is where Moses went to retrieve God's Seed (Two Tables of the Testimony) to bring it to his Wife, the Israelites, below.

Galatians 4:24
"Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar."

Agar represents Reincarnation which is the bondage we are in now. The Bible sometimes uses the word 'backsliding' to mean the same thing.

Mt Zion is also representative of the Phallus. The Slain Lamb in Revelation is representative of Abraham's Seed which is at the tip or 'head' of the Mountain...

Revelation 14:1
"And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father’s name written in their foreheads."

The 'Father's Name' is a new Genetic Code to produce the Glorified Body. The Forehead is representative of where the DNA is stored in the Male Seed. The 144,000 is representative of the large number of Seed that proceeds from the Mount Zion Phallus.

The New Jerusalem Womb descends and joins with it as a picture of procreation. This act fertilizes the Tree of Life Ovary producing Zygotes by which the Saved partake of (opposite Forbidden Fruit).

At around 30 seconds into this video, Moses descends from Mt Sinai which is shaped as a giant Phallus...

The Two Tables of the Testimony is the 'Seed' rising out of it. This is the Meat of the Word that is never taught to mainstream Christians. Their Cognitive Dissonance causes them to lash out at me and say the nastiest things. It is a thankless job to say the least... lol.

YokeFellow

Established
'A Melek for the Moloch...'
Thank you for visiting and posting. You have Great Wisdom. I apologize for not being able to respond often as I am a Slave and have very little time to post.

I will try and respond to your comments in order...

Indeed, The Assyrian is a picture of the Antichrist.

MLK. Funny how it sounds like Milk, which comes from the Nursing Mother...

Hathor Milk.jpg

We see how Moloch is related to the Golden Calf of Hathor...

Acts 7:41-43
"And they made a calf in those days, and offered sacrifice unto the idol, and rejoiced in the works of their own hands. Then God turned, and gave them up to worship the host of heaven; as it is written in the book of the prophets, O ye house of Israel, have ye offered to me slain beasts and sacrifices by the space of forty years in the wilderness? Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon."

The 'Star' is the Child of Saturn. It is Isis/Hathor is the eldest daughter.

That Clockwork Orange info is mind-blowing. They drank Adrenochrome? That will haunt me for a long time. Unbelievable.

I believe 'Son of the Devil' is literal.

When Jesus preached to the Spirits in Prison...

1 Peter 3:19
By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison"

I am of the opinion that they were about to be Reincarnated and Jesus went to prepare them. It is at this time the 'Gifts' are given to the Captives...

Ephesians 4:8
"Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men."

The gifts are given before birth and even before Conception...

Jeremiah 1:5
"Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations."

Some thrown into the Lake of Fire are pre-ordained to become Saved later in life. They are Reincarnated as Christians. It would seem the Calvinists have more Truth than folks want to acknowledge.

Yes, Hestia is the Sister of Hades. Hestia and Vesta are synonymous. The links to Hell are there.

I cannot speak for other religions. Indeed, they all have their own verson of how Reincarnation works. I believe the Bible corrects our understanding of what they propose.

And your last question...

"To what end... perfection?"

The info I am about to reveal is something I do not like to share very often.

The Bible is ultimately about Eugenics. Literally. Those that are not Saved have a DNA flaw that God does not like. The best I can explain it is that they have more 'Beast DNA' than God allows to be salvaged. Thus, said Beast DNA gets destroyed in the Lake of Fire by Apollyon.

Apollyon is actually a 'good guy' in that he helps God to get rid of the bad Genetic Sequences that are causing the person to be unsalvageable.

There is something different about the DNA of the Saved. The Powers That Be are desperately trying to get rid of this 'God Gene' with their Death Jabz. So no, it is not about 'Gnosis my way into Heaven'. Gnostics are too proud and arrogant to see they can never change their spots, no matter how many books they read or Secret Societies they join or whatever.

We have two Eugenics Programs competing for Souls. God's version and Man's version. That is the bottom line. Salvation is a DNA salvage program.

The average Christian has no clue, otherwise they would have never taken the Jab. They failed the test, yet somehow *I* am the 'crazy idiot bad guy' that needs to 'seek help' or whatever childish insults they have for me. These same people gladly take their Boosters while mocking me with their "what is the point of your research" rhetoric. Unreal.

YokeFellow

Established
How about some more Meat of the Word?

The Dragon is often a euphemism for the Male Phallus. We will use this Key of Knowledge to decipher the following...

Revelation 16:13
"And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet."

The Dragon, Beast and False Prophet are the Anti-Godhead/Trinity. They are 'One' in a similar way as the Father, Word and Holy Ghost are.

In other words, they are the Word Made Flesh. However, instead of God in the flesh, we have Satan in the flesh.

The Phallus 'casts a flood' out of its mouth. The Bible teaches us that they are like 'Frogs'. What do Frogs look like when they are young?

Tadpole.jpg

Look familiar? Yes, Tadpoles look like Male Seed. The Bible is teaching something profound here.

Frogs are also mentioned many times in the Old Testament with regards to Egypt. There is a Frog Goddess called Heqet. Guess what she was all about?

"Heqet, sometimes spelled Heket, is an Egyptian goddess of fertility, identified with Hathor, represented in the form of a frog."

Heqet - Wikipedia

Kek.jpg

Hathor is the Golden Calf in Exodus which is a euphemism for the Womb.

Oh, and Heqet's Husband?

"...he was thought to be the creator of the bodies of human children, which he made at a potter's wheel, from clay, and placed in their mothers' wombs."

Khnum - Wikipedia

You folks had better start waking up and understanding that God is warning you of something very EVIL that will be birthed...

Revelation 16:14
"For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty."

These 'Frogs' are of a Genome that is not Human.

They will go forth to initiate their Alien Star Wars against God.

Quit trying to link Revelation with corrupt 'Popes' and 'Attack Helicopters' and 'Missiles' and 'Folks Wearing Turbans' and 'Wars and Rumors of War' and 'Kings/Queens' and 'Putin Bears' and 'China Dragons' and... bla bla. Big deal.

God cares not about carnal things that come and go over the course of History. God cares about the Kingdom of God WITHIN. God cares about his SEED his GENOME his BOOK OF LIFE. <--- THAT is what you people need to be focused on.

When the Word of God... aka... DNA is threatened, that is when God draws the line and all Hell breaks loose.

Armageddon is a Spiritual battle of Eugenics.

YokeFellow

Established
Yep, Reincarnation is 100% Biblical.

Born Again means just that...

John 3:7
"Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again."

:cool:

jolted_1

As a long time lurker here... What say you, YokeFellow, to those who have taken the 'deathjabz' out of fear of cOVID. but still wish to be aligned with God's plan. Are their souls condemned now because they were mislead? Or would you argue just their bodies, and their spirit still has a chance to be redeemed? How deep do you think DNA is connected with the soul? Does the bible have anything to say about viruses? I'm curious because it is my understanding that viruses were some of the first forms of life on the planet, shaped deep under the ocean by the low resonating frequencies of gaseous eruptions, similar to how cymatics can forms shapes in sand. I'm so curious to hear your thoughts because there are so many millions of people around the world who want to be with God and agree that there is an evil agenda playing out. But would God not forgive them for being duped? Thanks.

YokeFellow

Established
As a long time lurker here... What say you, YokeFellow, to those who have taken the 'deathjabz' out of fear of cOVID. but still wish to be aligned with God's plan. Are their souls condemned now because they were mislead? Or would you argue just their bodies, and their spirit still has a chance to be redeemed?

Hi @jolted_1 . Great post.

I do not believe that the Injections (that are currently being rolled out as of this writing) fit all of the qualifications for the Mark of the Beast. I do see them as a 'work in progress' towards that end, however.

I have been warning folks for decades that the Bible teaches that the Mark of the Beast is Transhumanism. MRNA technology is heading in that direction.

How deep do you think DNA is connected with the soul?

The Bible teaches that a Lifeform's Soul is its Genome. DNA is where Spirit and Soul are divided. Thus, Nitrogenous Bases are the Soul, while the Electromagnetism that makes them come 'alive' is the Spirit. DNA is also the Word of God.

Does the bible have anything to say about viruses?

Yes. Look for words like plague(s), sickness, disease, etc.

When One adds or takes away from the Word of God (DNA), bad things will happen...

Revelation 22:18-19
"For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book."

The Book of Life is a book of Genomes. The punishment fits the crime incredibly well.

I'm curious because it is my understanding that viruses were some of the first forms of life on the planet, shaped deep under the ocean by the low resonating frequencies of gaseous eruptions, similar to how cymatics can forms shapes in sand.

Interesting topic for sure.

I'm so curious to hear your thoughts because there are so many millions of people around the world who want to be with God and agree that there is an evil agenda playing out. But would God not forgive them for being duped? Thanks.

I really feel like God is giving everyone plenty of time to see what is coming. I highly doubt the Mark of the Beast will catch folks unaware. It is like making a deal with the Devil. It will be very obvious to those that take it. It will be a choice and not 'forced against a person's will'.

Note that those who do not worship the Image will be killed...

Revelation 13:15
"And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed."

So basically, it is either take the Mark, or be executed on the spot. We of course are not there yet.

When the Image and Mark arrive, things will happen quickly after that.