The Lake of Fire is Vesta, the Moment of Conception

This is what I was taught my whole life with regards to Hell. It is 'somewhere down there' as they say.

The Bible, however, has its own way of defining things. We must go by that. Here is an example...

Ezekiel 5:5
"Thus saith the Lord GOD; This is Jerusalem: I have set it in the midst of the nations and countries that are round about her."

Another translation...

Ezekiel 5:5 (Good News Translation)
"The Sovereign LORD said, "Look at Jerusalem. I put her at the center of the world, with other countries all around her."

Earthly Jerusalem is the considered the 'Center of the World'. She represents the Womb of Mother Earth. Earthly Jerusalem is where the Temple Body resides. The Zygote.

Mother Earth receives the Blood...

Genesis 4:11
"And now art thou cursed from the earth, which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brother’s blood from thy hand"

The Blood that Earth receives goes to Earthly Jerusalem, the Center of the Earth...

Matthew 23:35
"That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar."

The sins of the people eventually go to the Most Holy Place (the Heart of the Earth) where the Blood is sprinkled on the Ark of the Covenant.

Matthew 12:40
"For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale’s belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth."

Jesus was in the Most Holy Place, the Heart of the Earth, to sprinkle the Blood and make atonement...

View attachment 80147

Note that long ago, maps were drawn with Earthly Jerusalem as the 'Heart of the Earth'...

View attachment 80145

View attachment 80146

Bünting Clover Leaf Map - Wikipedia
I don't really get your point. You say that the Beast and Satan, and the false prophet will go there but Mystery Babylon will be "saved". If the lake of fire means reincarnation then what is the difference between being saved and reincarnating x times and eventually being saved? Or will Satan just reincarnate forever? I dont get it.

A Freeman

Superstar
Please stop trying to teach others. You do not know what you're talking about.

There are NOT "three hells", nor is the Earth's core our "womb", nor have any of us experienced the "second death" (aka gone into the "Lake of Fire") except those who were incinerated in the blasts that took out Sodom, Gomorrah, Admah and Zeboiim, etc. both body and soul (spirit-Being).

NOWHERE in the Bible does it teach these things, regardless of the false claims you are making.

Further God does love nor save "mystery Babylon", which He has condemned.

The ONLY thing you've said that's true is that God IS Love. God has lovingly given us FREE-WILL to choose between Life and Death, exactly as it states in His Law.

Deuteronomy 30:15-20
30:15 See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil;
30:16 In that I command thee this day to love the "I AM" thy God, to walk in His Ways, and to keep His Commandments and His Statutes and His Judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the "I AM" thy God shall bless thee in the land where thou goest to possess it.
30:17 But if thine heart turn away, so that thou wilt not hear, but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them;
30:18 I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish, [and that] ye shall not prolong [your] days upon the land, where thou passest over Jordan to go to possess it.
30:19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, [that] I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:
30:20 That thou mayest love the "I AM" thy God, [and] that thou mayest obey His voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto Him: for He [is] thy Life, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the "I AM" sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob/Israel, to give them.

Ezekiel 18:20-25
18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall DIE. The son shall not bear the inequity of the father, neither shall the father bear the inequity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.
18:21 But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all My Statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die.
18:22 All his transgressions that he hath committed, they shall not be mentioned unto him: in his righteousness that he hath done he shall live.
18:23 Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord "I AM": [and] not that he should return from his ways, and live?
18:24 But when the righteous turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth inequity, [and] doeth according to all the abominations that the wicked [man] doeth, shall he live? All his righteousness that he hath done shall not be mentioned: in his trespass that he hath trespassed, and in his sin that he hath sinned, in them shall he die.
18:25 Yet ye say, The Way of the Lord is not equal. Hear now, O "House of Israel"; Is not My Way equal? are not your ways unequal?

Isaiah 47:13-15
47:13 Thou art wearied in the multitude of thy counsels. Let now the astrologers, the stargazers, the monthly prognosticators, stand up, and save thee from [these things] that shall come upon thee (Rev. 17:14).
47:14 Behold, they shall be as stubble; the fire SHALL burn them; they shall not deliver themselves from the power of the flame: [there shall] not [be] a coal to warm at, [nor] fire to sit before it (Rev. 18:8-10).
47:15 Thus shall they be unto thee with whom thou hast laboured, [even] thy merchants, from thy youth: they shall wander every one to his quarter; none shall save thee (Rev. 18:11).

Malachi 4
4:1 For, behold, the Day cometh, that shall burn like an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts, that it shall leave of them neither root nor branch (nothing).
4:2 But unto you that fear My name shall the Sun of Righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
4:3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in The Day that I shall do [this], saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts.
4:4 Remember ye and return to The Law of Moses My servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, [with] the Statutes and Judgments.
4:5 Behold, I will send you EliJAH the Prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful Day of the "I AM" (Sura 43:61):
4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

Matthew 3:10-12
3:10 And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into The Fire.
3:11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Spirit, and [with] fire:
3:12 Whose fan [is] in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he WILL burn up the chaff with unquenchable Fire.

Matthew 13:40-42, 49-50
13:40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in The Fire; SO SHALL IT BE IN THE END OF THIS WORLD.
13:41 The Son of Man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his Kingdom ALL things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
13:42 And SHALL cast them into a furnace of Fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

13:49 SO SHALL IT BE AT THE END OF THIS WORLD: THE ANGELS SHALL COME FORTH, AND SEVER THE WICKED FROM AMONG THE JUST,
13:50 AND SHALL CAST THEM INTO THE FURNACE OF FIRE: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Matthew 23:33 [Ye] serpents, [ye] generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell-fire?

Mark 9:43-48
9:43 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into Life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell-fire, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
9:44 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
9:45 And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into Life, than having two feet to be cast into hell-fire, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
9:46 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
9:47 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into The Kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell-fire:
9:48 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

Luke 3:17 Whose fan [is] in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and will gather the wheat into his garner; but the chaff he will burn with Fire unquenchable.

Luke 12:5 But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear Him, which after He hath killed hath power to cast into hell-fire; yea, I say unto you, Fear Him.

John 15:6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast [them] into the fire, and they ARE burned.

2 Peter 3:7 But the heavens and the Earth, which are now, by the same Word are kept in store, reserved unto Fire against the Day of Judgment and perdition of unGodly men.

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and ALL LIARS, SHALL have their part in the lake which burneth with Fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

No truly loving parent would EVER allow much less reward one disobedient child, so that they could continue to harm or injure their other children. And neither would God.

Learn The Way home or face The Fire. The title is self-explanatory.

A Freeman

Superstar
I don't really get your point. You say that the Beast and Satan, and the false prophet will go there but Mystery Babylon will be "saved". If the lake of fire means reincarnation then what is the difference between being saved and reincarnating x times and eventually being saved? Or will Satan just reincarnate forever? I dont get it.
No one can understand such nonsense. Particularly given God has condemned mystery Babylon and promised to destroy her in Christ's Revelation to John (excerpts below):-

Revelation 17:4-9
17:4 And the woman was arrayed in PURPLE (bishops) and SCARLET (cardinals) colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
17:5 And upon her forehead [was] a name written, MYSTERY (2 Thess. 2:7), BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS (her daughters) AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
17:6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of her saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
17:7 And the angel said unto me, Why didst thou marvel? (Stop it!) I will tell thee the MYSTERY of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.
17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the Bottomless Pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the Earth shall wonder, whose names were NOT written in the Book of Life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
17:9 And here [is] the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth (Rome).

Revelation 17:14-15
17:14 These shall make war against the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him [are] called, and chosen, and faithful.
17:15 And he saith unto me, The "waters" which thou sawest, where the "Whore" sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

Revelation 18:1-8
18:1 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the Earth was Lightened with his glory (Matt. 24:27; Luke 17:24).
18:2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon (the City of Merchants - Market System) the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils (liars), and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
18:3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the Earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the Earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.
18:4 And I heard another voice FROM HEAVEN, saying, COME OUT of her, MY people, that ye take not part in her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues (punishment).
18:5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her inequities.
18:6 Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled, fill to her double.
18:7 How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.
18:8 Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and SHE SHALL BE UTTERLY BURNED WITH FIRE: for strong [is] the Lord God Who judgeth her.

How obvious does it need to be made that mystery Babylon -- whose sins and inequities have reached unto heaven -- is destroyed (NOT saved)?

Please stop trying to teach others. You do not know what you're talking about.

There are NOT "three hells", nor is the Earth's core our "womb", nor have any of us experienced the "second death" (aka gone into the "Lake of Fire") except those who were incinerated in the blasts that took out Sodom, Gomorrah, Admah and Zeboiim, etc. both body and soul (spirit-Being).

NOWHERE in the Bible does it teach these things, regardless of the false claims you are making.

Further God does love nor save "mystery Babylon", which He has condemned.

The ONLY thing you've said that's true is that God IS Love. God has lovingly given us FREE-WILL to choose between Life and Death, exactly as it states in His Law.

Deuteronomy 30:15-20
30:15 See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil;
30:16 In that I command thee this day to love the "I AM" thy God, to walk in His Ways, and to keep His Commandments and His Statutes and His Judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the "I AM" thy God shall bless thee in the land where thou goest to possess it.
30:17 But if thine heart turn away, so that thou wilt not hear, but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them;
30:18 I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish, [and that] ye shall not prolong [your] days upon the land, where thou passest over Jordan to go to possess it.
30:19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, [that] I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:
30:20 That thou mayest love the "I AM" thy God, [and] that thou mayest obey His voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto Him: for He [is] thy Life, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the "I AM" sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob/Israel, to give them.

Ezekiel 18:20-25
18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall DIE. The son shall not bear the inequity of the father, neither shall the father bear the inequity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.
18:21 But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all My Statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die.
18:22 All his transgressions that he hath committed, they shall not be mentioned unto him: in his righteousness that he hath done he shall live.
18:23 Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord "I AM": [and] not that he should return from his ways, and live?
18:24 But when the righteous turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth inequity, [and] doeth according to all the abominations that the wicked [man] doeth, shall he live? All his righteousness that he hath done shall not be mentioned: in his trespass that he hath trespassed, and in his sin that he hath sinned, in them shall he die.
18:25 Yet ye say, The Way of the Lord is not equal. Hear now, O "House of Israel"; Is not My Way equal? are not your ways unequal?

Isaiah 47:13-15
47:13 Thou art wearied in the multitude of thy counsels. Let now the astrologers, the stargazers, the monthly prognosticators, stand up, and save thee from [these things] that shall come upon thee (Rev. 17:14).
47:14 Behold, they shall be as stubble; the fire SHALL burn them; they shall not deliver themselves from the power of the flame: [there shall] not [be] a coal to warm at, [nor] fire to sit before it (Rev. 18:8-10).
47:15 Thus shall they be unto thee with whom thou hast laboured, [even] thy merchants, from thy youth: they shall wander every one to his quarter; none shall save thee (Rev. 18:11).

Malachi 4
4:1 For, behold, the Day cometh, that shall burn like an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts, that it shall leave of them neither root nor branch (nothing).
4:2 But unto you that fear My name shall the Sun of Righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
4:3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in The Day that I shall do [this], saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts.
4:4 Remember ye and return to The Law of Moses My servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, [with] the Statutes and Judgments.
4:5 Behold, I will send you EliJAH the Prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful Day of the "I AM" (Sura 43:61):
4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

Matthew 3:10-12
3:10 And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into The Fire.
3:11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Spirit, and [with] fire:
3:12 Whose fan [is] in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he WILL burn up the chaff with unquenchable Fire.

Matthew 13:40-42, 49-50
13:40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in The Fire; SO SHALL IT BE IN THE END OF THIS WORLD.
13:41 The Son of Man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his Kingdom ALL things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
13:42 And SHALL cast them into a furnace of Fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

13:49 SO SHALL IT BE AT THE END OF THIS WORLD: THE ANGELS SHALL COME FORTH, AND SEVER THE WICKED FROM AMONG THE JUST,
13:50 AND SHALL CAST THEM INTO THE FURNACE OF FIRE: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Matthew 23:33 [Ye] serpents, [ye] generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell-fire?

Mark 9:43-48
9:43 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into Life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell-fire, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
9:44 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
9:45 And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into Life, than having two feet to be cast into hell-fire, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
9:46 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
9:47 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into The Kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell-fire:
9:48 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

Luke 3:17 Whose fan [is] in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and will gather the wheat into his garner; but the chaff he will burn with Fire unquenchable.

Luke 12:5 But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear Him, which after He hath killed hath power to cast into hell-fire; yea, I say unto you, Fear Him.

John 15:6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast [them] into the fire, and they ARE burned.

2 Peter 3:7 But the heavens and the Earth, which are now, by the same Word are kept in store, reserved unto Fire against the Day of Judgment and perdition of unGodly men.

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and ALL LIARS, SHALL have their part in the lake which burneth with Fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

No truly loving parent would EVER allow much less reward one disobedient child, so that they could continue to harm or injure their other children. And neither would God.

Learn The Way home or face The Fire. The title is self-explanatory.
Not sure if I believe your version either, how can God be "love" if he sends 99.99% of the world to hell?

FilthPig

Veteran
In spiritual realm you have no pain,no hunger,no discomfort so its hard to imagine how hell would work out in that "environment".
Especially with all that sulfur and fire(reaction with oxygen) that are physical things and dont exist in spiritual realm.
Growth is painful and some things can only be learned through suffering.
It seems some people will only understand pain since words aint really getting to them.Prisons are full of these kinds of people.
What would motivate an so called evil soul to become good ? I would guess a painful experience in physical realm.Or some very positive experience.
Earth seems like a good place to experience things,both good and bad.Some are having the time of their life right now while some go through some horrible suffering.

Not sure if I believe your version either, how can God be "love" if he sends 99.99% of the world to hell?
Why would god create hell in the first place ? God could just make the souls it dont like dissapear "poof" like a fart in a wind and problem solved. Why the torture ? Could have made some re-education camp or something less radical first and if that dont work- in to the oven ...

amaranthine

Established
I always come out of these debates agreeing a bit with everyone and disagreeing a bit as well. Like Freeman for example, I love a lot of the things he writes but then I just don't understand how the thought of eternal torture could be reconciled with the thought of a god of love.

A Freeman

Superstar
Is God actually sending anyone to The Fire? Or are the people choosing evil and death over good and life themselves?

God sent 24 major prophets, and lastly His Eldest/Firstborn Son to repeatedly warn us that we MUST return to His Law and that our decisions and actions DO have consequences. Is it God's fault that the overwhelming majority refuse to listen? What more could He have done?

When do people begin taking personal responsibility for their own actions, which have caused ALL of the evil in this world, and stop blaming God for it?

Last edited:

Maldarker

Star
Its always funny how an eng. thinks they got the answer but when it comes to real life application its the person in the field working with said eng. crap that we find the faults & foibles of what the eng thinks is the latests greatest but ends up back on the drawing board....

A Freeman

Superstar
In spiritual realm you have no pain,no hunger,no discomfort so its hard to imagine how hell would work out in that "environment".
Especially with all that sulfur and fire(reaction with oxygen) that are physical things and dont exist in spiritual realm.
Growth is painful and some things can only be learned through suffering.
It seems some people will only understand pain since words aint really getting to them.Prisons are full of these kinds of people.
What would motivate an so called evil soul to become good ? I would guess a painful experience in physical realm.Or some very positive experience.
Earth seems like a good place to experience things,both good and bad.Some are having the time of their life right now while some go through some horrible suffering.

Why would god create hell in the first place ? God could just make the souls it dont like dissapear "poof" like a fart in a wind and problem solved. Why the torture ? Could have made some re-education camp or something less radical first and if that dont work- in to the oven ...
This (prison planet we call Earth) is the re-education camp. And after 6000 years, most people have proven beyond any doubt they do not want to be re-educated.

Everything else you've said is spot-on. A spiritual-Being doesn't have any need for anything (except for God, of course), and thus cannot be sent to bed without supper or punished when it does wrong. That's why we've been "locked" inside these human-animal bodies, that can and do feel pain, and thus can be taught through a perfect reward and punishment system (that allows time for genuine repentance), IF the soul (spirit-Being) has any desire to learn. Most don't.

Last edited:

YokeFellow

Established
Great question.

Technically, Reincarnation can go either way. One can Reincarnate again into the corrupt bodies we have now or Reincarnate into the Glorified Body. This is demonstrated here...

(John 3:6-7)
"That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again."

This was a response from a question by Nicodemus...

John 3:4
"Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother’s womb, and be born?"

Jesus never said, "No", but for some reason, Christians think he did. Jesus simply stated that Nicodemus must be born again.

Note that Job actually answers the question...

Job 1:21
"And said, Naked came I out of my mother’s womb, and naked shall I return thither: the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD."

The word 'thither' is a location, not a state of being. Job is basically saying that he will return to his Mother's Womb. Why? Because Job thought he was going to Hell.

As far as Satan is concerned, the reason Satan has seven heads is because he is always dying and Reincarnating. In other words, he goes through the Lake of Fire over and over. Mystery Babylon only dies one time. That happens at the end of Time. She is not thrown into the Lake of Fire however.

Now the question I think you are asking is what happens to Satan after his Reincarnation cycle is over. I have an answer, however I need to gather the verses before I post it. It is late.

FilthPig

Veteran
I do think there are also souls that are stuck in the spiritual realm.That spiritual realm is right here and everywhere,we just dont sense it without "tuneing" our soul to those frequencies.Just like we got hundreds of radio and tv channels propagating through our body right now yet we dont neither notice or hear them unless we tune to their wavelength/frequency.
For whatever reason,those stuck souls have either lost their right to reincarnate or maybe they broke the rule(s) too many times which seriously damaged their soul so they are unfit to be born into body of flesh.Since in spiritual realm has no time like in physical world their waiting for galactic cycle to end or to "heal" their soul enough so they can be born again must feel like eternity.
Souls evolve from inside out and it seems they cant be really destroyed by outside forces/by other souls..Considerable damage can be done by one soul to another but serious damage you can only do to yourself.All the evil in the world cant drag you to their level if you dont let them ,if you dont give your consent.From shamanic perspective souls can only be born but cant be destroyed.They can be stagnant or evolve but they cant destroy/devolve themselves completely.
If we look at the soul as an complex magnetic field consisting of many layers or phases(or as some call them,energy bodies) then we can simple it down -
virtue is whatever builds up and keeps your magnetic field strong (being in harmony with yourself and your surroundings) and vice or sin is whatever damages your field or the fields around you.
All our magnetic fields are connected from birth to death to earths magnetic field,so through earths magnetic field we are all connected to everything and everyone else on this planet,alive or dead. Add to that the magnetic field of the sun/heliosphere that is in the magnetic field of milky way galaxy and you can easily see how we are connected to the whole universe through these toroidal fields.Evolve your soul/field and help other souls/fields/life grow and prosper around you.
Simple it down some more ;Divine Law-Love .Keep the law and all be good.Love cant be selfish so its gotta be unselfish.
Here we have this problem that everybody understands themSELF and their place/part in the universe differently,we got different levels of understandings about nearly everything .

This (prison planet we call Earth) is the re-education camp. And after 6000 years, most people have proven beyond any doubt they do not want to be re-educated.
This planet does seem like a soul for schools but it also does seem that certain gang wants to turn it into a prison of low level souls by leading masses down the wrong selfish paths .As we have our individual consciousness we also have a collective one ,some call it christ-consciousness but that is out of reach for low level souls like us.It does look like the NWO people are trying very hard to keep it that way.Probably because they can only rule over low-level ones because they themselves are low-level.Since they want to connect everybody to the internet and monitor their thoughts and activities,connect everybody to artificial consciousness that does the thinking for them (anti-christ ?).

There is some view that if enough souls have reached higher level then the earth will stop being a school for lower level ones - low level souls cant then reincarnate anymore here because their soul/density wont fit in when the average level of souls is high enough.Universe will place them somewhere else where they do fit in.That would be worst case scenario for the "elite"- their NWO plan would collapse and they would not be able to return as selfish evil assh*les like they are now .
Normally all kinds of souls can reincarnate on earth except the ones whose level is too high compared to our one,like angels and so on.Like oil and water wont mix,they will float on top in different density/wavelength.
Sorry,rambling got a bit too long and i dont want to derail the topic.Just releasing some thoughts,maybe someone gets something out of it.

YokeFellow

Established
@A Freeman

All you are doing is cutting and pasting random verses and saying, "You're wrong!". At the same time, you do not even bother addressing the verses I already posted. I am going to assume you do not believe them.

YokeFellow

Established
Revelation 17:4-9
17:4 And the woman was arrayed in PURPLE (bishops) and SCARLET (cardinals) colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
You are adding unto the Word of God.

You have come to a false conclusion and now you are trying to shoehorn that into Scripture. It does not work that way. Besides, there are MANY things in this world that are purple and scarlet. Why be so narrow minded as to choose such an arbitrary thing as Bishops and Cardinals? Where is that in the Bible?

Time and time again, you close the Bible and look for connections outside of it. Why not look for those colors in the Word of God? You will find them in no time. This is not Rocket Science. Any good Student of the Word would do this first.

Look...

Exodus 26:1
"Moreover thou shalt make the tabernacle with ten curtains of fine twined linen, and blue, and purple, and scarlet: with cherubims of cunning work shalt thou make them."

We are talking about verse, after verse, after verse, after verse mentioning those specific colors with regards to the Tabernacles, Temples and High Priest Garments...

Exodus 28:33
"And beneath upon the hem of it thou shalt make pomegranates of blue, and of purple, and of scarlet, round about the hem thereof; and bells of gold between them round about"

As I keep showing you, it always points back to Earthly Jerusalem and the Tabernacle Ovum. It is all FEMININE.

And what about the drink she holds? Scripture teaches ALL have partaken. Everyone...

Jeremiah 51:7
"Babylon hath been a golden cup in the LORD’S hand, that made all the earth drunken: the nations have drunken of her wine; therefore the nations are mad."

All the Earth means ALL the Earth. It does not mean 'some people in the last few hundred years'. This is basic stuff here. Why do you continually ignore what these verses teach?

As I already stated, the Golden Cup is the Forbidden Fruit. It is the Zygote by which we all incarnate into. ALL have partaken. Thus, Mystery Babylon was in the Garden of Eden, FROM THE BEGINNING.
17:6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of her saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
@A Freeman If you wish to be honest, then answer these two questions...

Question #1: Who drank the Blood of Abel?

Question #2: What happened to said Blood after it was drunk?

Prove to everyone that you know.
How obvious does it need to be made that mystery Babylon -- whose sins and inequities have reached unto heaven -- is destroyed (NOT saved)?
Where in your wall of text did it say Mystery Babylon is destroyed, as in the Second Death? Please show us where Mystery Babylon experiences the Second Death in the Lake of Fire. Can you do that?

I notice you glossed right over this verse you posted...
18:3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the Earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the Earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.
Here we go again. Do you see the word 'ALL' there? You mean to tell me that that 'ALL of the Nations of the World' means only those that existed after the Catholic Church started? Are you kidding me?

Do you honestly expect everyone to ignore ALL the Nations that existed thousands of years before the Vatican?

Please answer these questions. You have no right to tell me I am not allowed to believe the verse EXACTLY as it is until you can prove otherwise.

The fact that you keep adding to the Word of God says much about your honesty...
17:9 And here [is] the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth (Rome).
There you go again. The word 'Rome' is nowhere to be found in the original verse. You slip those in to deceive the gullible on this forum.

And just look at how you conveniently left out the next verse...

Revelation 17:10 (English Standard Version)
"They are also seven kings, five of whom have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come, and when he does come he must remain only a little while."

Revelation 17:10 (New American Standard Bible)

"and they are seven kings; five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; and when he comes, he must remain a little while."

Revelation 17:10 (NASB 1995)
and they are seven kings; five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; and when he comes, he must remain a little while.

Revelation 17:10 (Amplified Bible)
and they are seven kings: five of whom have fallen, one exists and is reigning; the other [the seventh] has not yet come, and when he does come, he must remain a little while.

Revelation 17:10 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)
They are also seven kings: Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come, and when he comes, he must remain for a little while.

Revelation 17:10 (New Heart English Bible)
They are seven kings. Five have fallen, the one is, the other has not yet come. When he comes, he must continue a little while.

Revelation 17:10 (Weymouth New Testament)
And they are seven kings: five of them have fallen, and the one is still reigning. The seventh has not yet come, but when he comes he must continue for a short time.

Revelation 17:10 (World English Bible)

They are seven kings. Five have fallen, the one is, the other has not yet come. When he comes, he must continue a little while.

THE SEVEN MOUNTAINS ARE SEVEN KINGS.

As you can see, many translations and Bible Scholars agree. So tell us @A Freeman ...

How were five Kings fallen before the Vatican even came to be? And if these Mountains are fallen then what does that have to do with seven gopher holes in the Pope's backyard... or whatever nonsense you teach?

YokeFellow

Established
Is God actually sending anyone to The Fire?
Of course...
Revelation 20:15
"And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire."

Or are the people choosing evil and death over good and life themselves?
I tell you what. Why don't you do a survey and go all over the world and ask people if they 'choose' to 'burn for infinity'. I am certain most will not choose that option. So why even argue that?
When do people begin taking personal responsibility for their own actions, which have caused ALL of the evil in this world, and stop blaming God for it?
Non-Christians have been doing this for thousands of years. I can guarantee that many of them live a WAY more righteous life than you.
And yet you generalize and throw them all in the same category as the worst Humans that have ever lived. On top of that you agree that they deserve the exact same punishment. That is just beyond sick. It really shows your character and highlights why so many on the planet now think Christians are too stupid for words. Who can blame them?

Let go of the hate. Quit acting so proud and self-righteous. Humble yourself before God forces it on you as he did me.

I was a Catholic for decades until I woke up to their lies and left. After that, I joined the Seventh Day Adventists and realized it was the same thing, only from a different perspective. Everyone blaming the 'other Church'. I can smell their putrid stench a mile away. Saturn Worshippers they are.

Now I realize that ALL CHURCHES ARE HARLOT CHURCHES. One cannot trust ANY of them to have the correct Doctrine. No way in Hell.

YokeFellow

Established
Sorry,rambling got a bit too long and i dont want to derail the topic.Just releasing some thoughts,maybe someone gets something out of it.
Your thoughts are appreciated. No worries about derailing. Free speech for all. :cool:

YokeFellow

Established
So many verses teach about the Harlot...

Jeremiah 3:6
"The LORD said also unto me in the days of Josiah the king, Hast thou seen that which backsliding Israel hath done? she is gone up upon every high mountain and under every green tree, and there hath played the harlot."

I mean seriously...

Jeremiah 3:8
"And I saw, when for all the causes whereby backsliding Israel committed adultery I had put her away, and given her a bill of divorce; yet her treacherous sister Judah feared not, but went and played the harlot also."

Jesus died so that the Harlot could re-marry a new Husband...

Romans 7:2
"For the woman which hath an husband is bound by the law to her husband so long as he liveth; but if the husband be dead, she is loosed from the law of her husband."

New Jerusalem. New Wife.

What about us?

Romans 7:4
"Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God."

We need to re-marry God as well. This is like Bible 101 here. :rolleyes:

YokeFellow

Established
you must be a social "engineer"
A lot of the work I do now is in the Biotech field. It is the hottest thing, and will stay that way.

We Engineers get to work on Technology that the public will not see for years. Long story short, DOOOM is coming.

Human 2.0 is about to be rolled out. The tender shoots are just now beginning to sprout on the Human 2.0 Genetics Fig Tree...

Matthew 24:32
"Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh"

The Summer of Transhumansim (Mark of the Beast) will be the last straw. Not much longer now.

YokeFellow

Established
One more Revelation before bed.

Jesus said, and I quote...

John 8:44
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

The above verse is not only LITERAL, but applies to ALL Humans. We are all of Adam and Eve, thus it is not just the Pharisees and whoever else that is has Satan as their Father.

Satan is who fertilized the Forbidden Fruit Zygote of Mystery Babylon in the Garden of Eden. We ALL inherited those Genetics after the Fall.

And now for the Revelation...

BEHOLD YOUR FATHER THE DEVIL!!!

Crowley Devil Tarot.png

That is the so called 'Mountain' the Harlot 'sat' on. The Mountain represents the Phallus. 'Devil's Tower'. The 'Serpent'. The 'Lawgiver'. It 'casts a flood out of its mouth'. Etc.

We are the Scapegoats that were cast into Her Wilderness. What did we do in our past life to deserve such a fate? It could have been very wicked indeed! Do not exalt yourself above the Unsaved. You may find yourself staring at the Lake of Fire along with them once again.

Congratulations, you are now Illuminated. Word.

know.png

Last edited: