The Knife / Karin Dreijer Andersson - Satanic?

I always thought the Knife's music was bordering creepy...but only really knew a few songs from Deep Cuts - but then, I googled the Knife, and specifically karin dreijer andersson - and was pretty much horrified by what I saw. And the video for "To the Moon and Back" - I won't watch it - but the little images I saw in a google search are the stuff of nightmares.

Does anyone know about this band or her?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I always thought the Knife's music was bordering creepy...but only really knew a few songs from Deep Cuts - but then, I googled the Knife, and specifically karin dreijer andersson - and was pretty much horrified by what I saw. And the video for "To the Moon and Back" - I won't watch it - but the little images I saw in a google search are the stuff of nightmares.

Does anyone know about this band or her?
Never heard of this before, do you have any more info or opinions to share regarding the topic?

Sunshine

Established
I think that's the chick from Fever Ray. They have a fantastically creepy song called "If I Had a Heart," a part of which was used for the "Vikings" show intro. She is verrrry dark; the video for "IIHaH" does seem to be illumi-inspired, at the very least. It starts out with two figures in a boat, going up a river at night. They dock at the back of a mansion, and when they go inside it is strewn with the remnants of one of those illumi party/orgy/rituals.

I looked her up on Google/Wiki once, and apparently, despite being a mother, she's non-binary and prefers that the personal pronouns "xhe" and "xer" be used when referrring to xer. Her art and her personality are pretty intense, but I just passed it off as a Scandinavian thing.

Now you have me wondering. Her music is scary and beautiful, (my favorite combination) and I respect her talent, but if I am honest, I must admit that it is likely she is either a victim or pawn of those dark cabals, if not a full-fledged member.