The Kartrashians

Handcar

Rookie
I see the Kartrashian's fame as symptomatic of a society in terminal decline. Only the public feud between dumbbell Rob Kartrashian and his gold-digging, trollop ex-wife Blac Chyna has comical value. Man... the guy is an idiot. I had to Google to see if her deformed backside was a photoshopped joke, because nature doesn't make mistakes like that.

BlacChyna.png

Devine

Star
OMG didn't even occur to me it was HIM richardson hate him have a thread on him ill add this lol

TheTruthIsOutThere

Established
I see the Kartrashian's fame as symptomatic of a society in terminal decline. Only the public feud between dumbbell Rob Kartrashian and his gold-digging, trollop ex-wife Blac Chyna has comical value. Man... the guy is an idiot. I had to Google to see if her deformed backside was a photoshopped joke, because nature doesn't make mistakes like that.

View attachment 8371
What is actually REAL on that hideous She-Beast?

TheTruthIsOutThere

Established
Yes they are the epitome of everything wrong in society! I downloaded a couple episodes recently cause I wanted to see how bad of an actor kim is when she gets the call about kanye, but I got so disgusted by the way she had her daughter dressed and the way the girl had to ask kim if she had make up on before she knew if she could kiss her UGHHHH they so gross
i don't see a whole lot of illuminati symbolism with them, or at least as much as i would expect besides their house being all in black and white, etc
ht_kardashian_kard_kb_131202_16x9_992.jpg

cjkkw

Established
lets discuss the crazy kanye kardashian. physco, wacko dude who married an unattianable bride of jesuschrist.

moodychick

Established
From 2017 ExposingSMG

How would you describe the Kardashians-Jenner clan? Coz whenever I look up to their articles I always feel like they're some sort of high school bullies...
This is a good question. Also much needed.
The whole clan is simple. It’s a family built on business and success. That’s the ONE thing you have to understand about ANYTHING they do. Everything they do is to add on to their fame and wealth. Does that make them horrible people? No because it’s not like they’re hurting anyone by using their lives as a way to be much more famous. The clan isn’t as clean as they try to seem. The family gets into many fights but they can’t publicly show that unless it’s what they want us to see. For example when Kylie was like 15-16 she didn’t want to be on KUWTK but her mom was forcing her to be on it. And her mom would talk with doctors to get Kylie to look the way she is now (Kylie wanted too as well her mom didn’t force her to get anything done). Also I’ve heard many times that khloe has slept with Scott. I never personally asked but I can for sure see it. Khloe annoys me the most because I feel like she’s fake. I mean in front of everyone she’s yelling at Scott for being a mess but yet there’s a huge chance she’s slept with him and khloe does a lot of drugs. One of the ways she’s gotten so thin is with the help of drugs. Kourtney is whatever. I feel like she’s kinda irrelevant in comparison because she isn’t as dramatic. I’ve heard stories about her being bitchy to assistants but for the most part she’s sane. Kim could be the sweetest and that probably comes as a surprise to people because she’s the most popular but then again everything is not what it seems. Also the more famous you are the less accurate your reputation is. Kim is very sweet I’ve never heard of stories of her being bitchy to fans or workers. Never heard anything. Kim also likes being the most famous. Like if she had a friend who was famous- Kim would want to be more successful. Which in my mind is fine because then again it’s not like she’s going out of her way to ruin that friend-she just has a mentality of wanting to be the #1. Kylie is hella insecure and misunderstood. Sometimes I hate on her but then I feel kinda bad because she’s so odd and insecure but she is also the type of person to be nice to you if you are as famous or more. Like that doesn’t mean she’ll punch you if she sees you but she’ll most likely just look at you uncomfortably because 1 she’s weird and 2- she’s Kylie Jenner and your nobody lmao. Kendall is ehh hella boring. Kind of a freak in a sexual way (Kendall I’m so sorry lmaoooo). They for sure can act like immature bitches but for the most part they just do things for fame. Every business deal, post, interview, mag covers it’s all for more fame. That’s why when people where like they’re racist I was like most likely not they’re just business people and they made a dumb business mistake. But yeah

redqueen

Superstar
I watched some when they first came out
and yeah they're toxic
which makes it even worse cause Ya Know
the show is scripted all the way yet still present
toxic like that

all of them are narcissistic

minnie82

Superstar
I watched some when they first came out
and yeah they're toxic
which makes it even worse cause Ya Know
the show is scripted all the way yet still present
toxic like that

all of them are narcissistic
yes but Kim seems also pretty abusive towards her sisters, especially with Kourtney , i know that's probably all scripted but ...

Last edited:

redqueen

Superstar
yes but Kim seems also pretty abusive towards her sisters, especially with Kourtney , i know that's probably all scripted but ...

it's cause kim thinks she made the name famous
which really before that did Ya Hear or See these
things before her stupid tape