The Kartrashians

Cahrue

Unfortunally, this is part of Satans plan to destroy the youth of today and he's doing one fine damned job of it! Kids today seem more concearned about getting the biggest boobs and lips rather than an education or contributing to society. Maybe it's always been like this but at least the idols looked normal in the old days.
They are also concerned about selling drugs and fucking bitches. I'm sorry, selling drugs was my generation. Now, music promotes taking drugs. Xanax, percocet, "lean" and whatever else trash these "rappers" talk about. The youth is being made into trash who need medication to concentration on things like school and other activities that aren't video games.

Devine

Star
sure furries. but also i had heard about this years ago and then lately i'm noticing all those apps or whatever that put the kitty n puppy ears and nose on or whatever. cause like where did that even come from?

Pandita

Established
sure furries. but also i had heard about this years ago and then lately i'm noticing all those apps or whatever that put the kitty n puppy ears and nose on or whatever. cause like where did that even come from?
I'm not so sure where it came from, but i find it extremely stupid, it annoys me... you see all these girls and boys with their filters and is like... aghhh.. can you please be more original?... (sorry for my rant lol)

Maes17

Superstar
yeah the elite love the cat ear and nose ones too they dehumanize us. seriously i heard that satanists like to dress people up like animals or whatever...
People are suckers for it too. Weirdos

RoccoV54

Rookie
I low key feel bad for Khole. This whole cheating scandal broke like three days before she gave birth I believe. Her man is garbage. These women sure know how to pick um. Kim picks Kanye the closet mentally disturbed homosexual, Kourtney with the addict/alcoholic, Kris with the transgender woman what an effing circus!

gmiozza27

I can't wait until they fade from popular culture so we can regain control of our impressionable young women
they will never fade. They are a main puppets of the occult. once they get too old maybe.. but thats why they are having kids, isn't it? So those children will continue the legacy.. The upbringing of stupidity in the generations to come. (this is one reason why I don't want to have kids)

elsbet

Superstar
... I can't wait until they fade from popular culture so we can regain control of our impressionable young women
Whistling in the dark. ^^

Someone else will take their place, as soon as they begin to dim-- and they'll be ten times worse. If you want to control your young women, you'll have to figure out how to do so in spite of the evil, vacuous whores ruling pop culture, which is ultimately ruled by the Enemy. Js.

DeathlyHallows

Established
I had to "cash me" up on this thread. Lot's of things going on, but as a mom of an 18yo, an almost 6 yo, and a 4 yo...I'm scared. But it is in how you raise them, what values you fill them with, and what you LET them watch/do. My 18yo is a great kid overall. Perfect...oh no, but a nice person, good values, no drugs/alcohol etc., graduating. So I'm proud of who she is. As some of you know I'm also a 7th grade History teacher. (There was another thread that basically said my job was worthless...I tried not to be too hurt ((that's sarcastic))). I see the value kids put on social media likes, streaks, their shoes and not creasing them, how much they paid for things, their phones and the like. Not to mention fads like fidget spinners last year, and Fortnight this year. It causes loads of problems for the kids who don't have those things. Kids pretend their cell phones have service, or that they didn't get their Holister sweatshirt at the thrift store. And I teach in a school that is inner city and 87% free and reduced lunch, so I know that some of them are pretending. It's because media and things like this show make that SO important, and the only thing that matters. Makes me sad. Makes me wonder what I will say to my kids when they are asking why they don't have $200.00 shoes.

jesidayne

I was on instagram one day probaby a few months ago and I started watching stories, and kourtney kardashians story started in the second or third clip there was a picture of 4 or 5 young kids, maybe 3-4 years old, standing beside each other in a line without their pants on wearing underwear and bent over. It looked sexually suggestive, and set up like it was a photoshoot trying to achieve some type of sick 'aesthetic'. I was beyond shocked! I was so startled and disgusted I closed the stories and went again to see how that was there because how could she be so open about that blatant pedophelia? but it had disappeared! within a short moment it was already gone. I had no way to ask other people if they also saw that, but surely some of her followers must have? I think it must have been a mistake, or it was only shown for a second because of the media/cabal/evil powers/ plan to normalize this absolutely horrid thing they are doing. I've deleted anything kardashian from my feeds, I don't care about anything they say or do in social media or popculture, it's toxic. I can't wrap my head around it. I am so sad for the world and for the mindless sheep people who follow these disgusting and vain humans... either way.. they are evil. Who knows what kind of evil they do in secret if not in plain site :(