The Kartrashians

moxmh

Rookie
Well that was a very small piece to pick up on, from all the paragraphs I typed.

Kanye and Kim are part of pizzagate. It's naive to assume the music and fashion industry are not a part of this. They work together to push the agenda.

See: instagram Kim kardashian eating a slice of pizza in front of a Greek statue, many of which have said is Antinous. Google antinous.

Also, you have to remember Kanye and Jay-Z were close friends at one point. In his breakdown video, he says he knows Jay-Z can send men to kill him. Bearing in mind Jay-z and Beyoncé are friends with the Clintons and have donated to the foundation a bunch of times. Therefore: Kanye is connected to pizzagate.

I do not believe Kanye is mentally ill.

Haich

Superstar
Well that was a very small piece to pick up on, from all the paragraphs I typed.

Kanye and Kim are part of pizzagate. It's naive to assume the music and fashion industry are not a part of this. They work together to push the agenda.

See: instagram Kim kardashian eating a slice of pizza in front of a Greek statue, many of which have said is Antinous. Google antinous.

Also, you have to remember Kanye and Jay-Z were close friends at one point. In his breakdown video, he says he knows Jay-Z can send men to kill him. Bearing in mind Jay-z and Beyoncé are friends with the Clintons and have donated to the foundation a bunch of times. Therefore: Kanye is connected to pizzagate.

I do not believe Kanye is mentally ill.
It was the part that stuck out to me, because it's pretty clear their kids look like them and her pregnancies were well documented in the media.

However I agree that they're a family of nutjobs and Khole looks like a younger Kris to me.

Well I said the kardashians specifically aren't part of it, they're just a reality family who exploit themselves for money, I don't think they're involved in pizzagate at all. They do push an agenda, they're trying to morally decay the youth with their vile principles and they're just a distraction for the average Jane and joe so we don't question what our leaders are doing overseas or with our tax money.

Yh he's had a rift with Jay Z who knows why, it's all speculation and I'm of the opinion that jay z cut him off due to kanye's marriage to Kim.

Ok but eating pizza in front of a statue doesn't really say much...it's important not to read too into things or we just come to far fetched conclusions

That's fine, I do believe he's mentally ill.

Haich

Superstar
Kanye hasn't been the same since his mother died, he's been up and down with his moods and he's got delusions of grandeur.

He may be bipolar or have a personality disorder, his tweets and posts last year were concerning and not from a man with a sound mind. He may have been programmed at a point, most industry pawns are but he's a little fish in a big pool of sharks.

Reality stars, there's a ton of Kim K's in all sorts of reality shows. Geordie shore and jersey shore are quite popular too, as is Love island (UK show). It's another attempt to distract us from the more concerning matters of this world, like war, poverty and famine.

moxmh

Rookie
Kanye hasn't been the same since his mother died, he's been up and down with his moods and he's got delusions of grandeur.

He may be bipolar or have a personality disorder, his tweets and posts last year were concerning and not from a man with a sound mind. He may have been programmed at a point, most industry pawns are but he's a little fish in a big pool of sharks.

Reality stars, there's a ton of Kim K's in all sorts of reality shows. Geordie shore and jersey shore are quite popular too, as is Love island (UK show). It's another attempt to distract us from the more concerning matters of this world, like war, poverty and famine.
Ok, its fine to have differing opinions, but Kanye has definitely been MK'd and therefore his mental illness is not his own.

Haich

Superstar
Ok, its fine to have differing opinions, but Kanye has definitely been MK'd and therefore his mental illness is not his own.
Ok, that's what I said, his mental illness is apparent but the source is not known. Did it develop after being subjected to abuse, after the death of his mother, or has it always been there?

We can't say for certain, but we all agree the man's clearly not well.

mecca

Superstar
The kids are always in the limelight and aren't abused, they're neglected by their mother and are raised by nannies. The girl is a spitting image of Kanye and the boy looks like his mother. They're definitely the parents of those kids they just don't do justice by them and set terrible examples for them to follow.

I do believe Kanye is either suffering from mental illness or a victim of some industry type abuse, maybe it's a combination of both. However I just see Kim as a leech trying to suck out what publicity she can from her husband.

The one which raises concern is Kylie who from a young age was over sexualised and pumped full of silicone to corrupt her mass following of insecure teen girls.
Definitely.

Maes17

Superstar
Blac China makes me sick too, she gets knocked up by Rob and roams the states going to clubs with her partner in crime , the equally vile Amber rose.

Are we really allowing these strippers with no talent, famous for screwing men, be role models to young people?
General society is getting bad

lamb

Established
agree, celebrities are pretty much distractions.

at 4:55

i don't know if they went through the mk ultra thing but i wouldn't be surprised if they did

her kids look like kim + kanye- like kim's features and kanye's face structure

Ben marks

Rookie
So Kim dresses up like Aaliyah for Halloween?

What do you guys think of the significance of this?

Obviously the rumour is that she was a sacrifice to make way for Beyoncé.

Attachments

Haich

Superstar
Why's Halloween so big in America? We usually associate it with kids here and the only people that really dress up are in their 20s

Beyoncé had like 5 outfit changes where she went as different versions of lil Kim and Kim K had various outfits too.

I just don't understand the hype, 36 year old women dressing like slags.

elsbet

Superstar
Why's Halloween so big in America? We usually associate it with kids here and the only people that really dress up are in their 20s

Beyoncé had like 5 outfit changes where she went as different versions of lil Kim and Kim K had various outfits too.

I just don't understand the hype, 36 year old women dressing like slags.
They are slags.
:D

Maes17

Superstar
I'm starting to think everyone in the entertainment industry is part of some type of brainwashing agenda.

The funny thing is; I feel hollywood has lost it's social influence. I haven't really paid much attention to singers nor actors.

Haich

Superstar
I'm starting to think everyone in the entertainment industry is part of some type of brainwashing agenda.

The funny thing is; I feel hollywood has lost it's social influence. I haven't really paid much attention to singers nor actors.
Very true, although, young people are still influenced by anything Hollywood, in particular their music.

Maes17

Superstar
Very true, although, young people are still influenced by anything Hollywood, in particular their music.
Music is the easiest platform to gain access to people. Young minds are still growing so they are more easily brainwashed than a developed brain that understands the world, it's concepts etc.

Even music, very few songs catch my interest. I'm leaning more and more towards instrumentals here.

I have faith in the people finally waking up

Devine

Star
yeah the elite love the cat ear and nose ones too they dehumanize us. seriously i heard that satanists like to dress people up like animals or whatever...