The Kartrashians

Haich

Superstar
They're not bad Mecca they're just impressionable plus you still have yet to experience much of life, I'm in my mid 20s and have more to experience too but modern media is becoming real toxic to everyone who believes in some sort of higher power

Haich

Superstar
Or just everyone in general lol.
I disagree I don't think many people care about the repercussions of what they watch and do in their free time. We're all just slaves to the TV and internet. The difference is some people are 'woke' and they're either God fearing people who recognise the works of Satan , or they're people critical of the system, or both. I consider myself both but I'm aware not everyone believes in God

mecca

Superstar
I disagree I don't think many people care about the repercussions of what they watch and do in their free time. We're all just slaves to the TV and internet. The difference is some people are 'woke' and they're either God fearing people who recognise the works of Satan , or they're people critical of the system, or both. I consider myself both but I'm aware not everyone believes in God
Well it's hurting them whether they realize or not.

Haich

Superstar
Well it's hurting them whether they realize or not.
True but they don't really care, like most people I know let their kids as young as 7 or 8 watch trashy TV like the kardashians. An adult has that choice but not a kid. It's probably not common, kids watching KUWTK but they're an example of how entranced we are as a society with these talentless celebrities who just indulge in crappy behaviour

The Zone

Star
And their 15 minutes of fame is still going...FWIW, I never got sucked in for a second and may be the most illiterate person alive on their trivia. I somehow just saw how silly, warped and insane their popularity was from day one and beamed them out. I do find Kylie/sp somewhat attractive but other than that never got the booty love myself. Add Jenner and the rest of the drama I see in headlines and it has to be some sort of spell which keeps the train rolling Talk about dumbed down.

Last edited:

Haich

Superstar
Dumbed down is an understatement all I hear at the beginning of every show is

'Like...how's Kanye..?'

'Like...I bought a car...'

'Like...I have a headache'

The premise of the show seems to be eating salad, going to Kris' house, walking in the street or gossiping in a coffee shop

Mind numbling stupidity accompanied by blown up lips and extensive fakery

I have to give credit though they're still milking it

Aero

Superstar
I actually like Danielle Bregoli (cash me ousside girl). Because her options seem so limited. Like this is her best chance to make some money, and she's just making moves.

And Idk if I would blame the Kardashians. They didn't invent celebrity gossip, but they have earned the crown so to speak. I personally can't stand Instagram and everything it's about though. And Facebook for that matter. But I love twitter, cause that's where the freaks hang out.

Haich

Superstar
I don't think it's a matter of blaming them, Ryan seacrest is to blame for giving them air time. However they're toxic and are at the forefront of reality tv. Now their brother rob and his stripper girlfriend have their own show, for what ? I literally don't get it, why do we make these people happen. What kind of role models are they supposed to be?

Celebrity gossip has always existed but at least they were celebrities with some sort of talent or famous for something credible. But them, they're just baseless and void of any likability

Haich

Superstar
Oh yh the cashh me outside girl hmm it's tricky she clearly has issues but I'm sure she just needs a whooping

I mean she spoke to her mother in the most disgusting and disrespectful tone, if my kid did that lord help them

'Like...how's Kanye..?'

The premise of the show seems to be eating salad, going to Kris' house, walking in the street or gossiping in a coffee shop

Lmao

tanayahenry

Rookie
Their fanbase is mostly young, especially the two Jenner sister's. I don't pay them that much attention but they are everywhere. Kris Jenner is 100% a manager/pimp and not a mom. And, I honestly can't stand the fact they deny surgery. You wanna alter your appearance? Go ahead. That's all you. But don't set these unrealistic expectations and standards for the young women that aspire to be like you, when even you wouldn't look like that without your big bank account.

*Kanye West shrug*

Haich

Superstar
Her lips went from looking like an open wound, to a trout pout

Her mum allowed her to get this work done it's nuts! Their father seemed like such a genuine guy during the OJ trial he'd be turning in his grave if he saw what a mess his family have become

He was a god fearing Christian man, can't say the same about these guys

manama

Star
I like how people act like sex objects and justify it by saying "empowerment". I used to like Kendall because despite being from this family, she was simple and classy. Can't even say that about her anymore.

AMK

Rookie
I can't stand this family. I feel kind of sorry for Kylie though, she never had a chance. I remember hearing that Kris Jenner told Khloe when she was like 10 or something that she needed a nose job. Can you imagine growing up in that environment? Taught your whole life that your only value is how you look and how sexual you can be. What a vapid shallow existence.

Devine

Star

'Like...how's Kanye..?'

yeah the salads! LOL all those plastic containers bet they don't recycle