Superstar
These women are nuts.
That says it all.
They promote others to self worship
and be total narcissists.
They aren't there to be our friends.
I'm glad they are getting more exposed
for what they truly are.
yes always think that the most normal of the sisters was Kourtney , but after saw her getting married with Travis Barker (he kinda give me creeps ), i change my mind about her

DarntheDarner

Established
yes always think that the most normal of the sisters was Kourtney , but after saw her getting married with Travis Barker (he kinda give me creeps ), i change my mind about her
That's pretty sad.
It's unfortunate the kind of man she ended up with.
They always say they are empowered
but they end up with creeps.
I used to think Chloe was alright at some point
but then she proved to be a witch just like the others.

minnie82

Superstar
That's pretty sad.
It's unfortunate the kind of man she ended up with.
They always say they are empowered
but they end up with creeps.
I used to think Chloe was alright at some point
but then she proved to be a witch just like the others.
Khloe is not even a Kardashian from what I heard, there 's some rumors that her father maybe Oj Simpson or an hairdresser, didn' t remember his name

clambot

Veteran
I never paid any attention to those clowns. I seem to recall they had some sort of connection to OJ Simpson...but I don't remember what it was. I remember the one had a giant bubble butt. The main one. I forget her name. I think that's the one who was married to the rapper dude Kanye West. But yeah, Kartrashians LoL that is what we used to call them a long time ago! Trashy as ever, I take it. Didn't Paris Hilton have a tv show with one of them? I watched that a few times. It was funny.

minnie82

Superstar
I never paid any attention to those clowns. I seem to recall they had some sort of connection to OJ Simpson...but I don't remember what it was. I remember the one had a giant bubble butt. The main one. I forget her name. I think that's the one who was married to the rapper dude Kanye West. But yeah, Kartrashians LoL that is what we used to call them a long time ago! Trashy as ever, I take it. Didn't Paris Hilton have a tv show with one of them? I watched that a few times. It was funny.
yes the father Robert Kardashian was his lawyer

Maldarker

Star
That was paris hilton nicole richie

clambot

Veteran
That was paris hilton nicole richie
Oh yeah, the nicole person was Lionel Richie's kid ... I think. That was a long time ago.
All those people to me are the same vapid "celebrities" i don't keep track of them.
Somebody had a different name for those types, but I forget what it was.
I only follow Perry Mason and Matt Dillon now.

Maldarker

Star
Oh yeah, the nicole person was Lionel Richie's kid ... I think. That was a long time ago.
All those people to me are the same vapid "celebrities" i don't keep track of them.
Somebody had a different name for those types, but I forget what it was.
I only follow Perry Mason and Matt Dillon now.
I remember from south park made fun of the skank culture with her catch phrase "Thats Hot" and here we are. South park was right again.