The Israel Question

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
No, iam not but there's a thread on it, i think, that i haven't had the time to go through.
It equates to a "take our football and go home" mentality played out w/nuclear annihilation.
Im guessing its the ultra-ultra extreme of the Zionists who push this line, but their movement has enough juice for the SD to have become an accepted military linchpin of the IDF, not a fringe plan. It basically boils down to if the Zionists in control of Israels nuke arsenal dont get to rule the world the way they want, they will blow it all sky high and live from then on in underground bunkers.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

"Some have written about the "Samson Option" as a retaliation strategy. In 2002, the Los Angeles Times published an opinion piece by Louisiana State Universityprofessor David Perlmutter which the American Jewish author Ron Rosenbaum writes "goes so far as to justify" a Samson Option approach:[28]
Israel has been building nuclear weapons for 30 years. The Jews understand what passive and powerless acceptance of doom has meant for them in the past, and they have ensured against it. Masada was not an example to follow—it hurt the Romans not a whit, but Samson in Gaza? What would serve the Jew-hating world better in repayment for thousands of years of massacres but a Nuclear Winter. Or invite all those tut-tutting European statesmen and peace activists to join us in the ovens? For the first time in history, a people facing extermination while the world either cackles or looks away—unlike the Armenians, Tibetans, World War II European Jews or Rwandans—have the power to destroy the world. The ultimate justice?[29]"

Lisa

Superstar
I didn't know Islam was a physical human being or groups of humans shilling for shekels. I know you have a reading comprehension so I won't hold this against you :)
Islam does have the ummah..

Lisa

Superstar
Where's the ummah? Last I checked there was only nation states lead by various different governments. Also, how is the ummah related to a sovereign government paying people to spread propaganda over the internet?
The ummah are muslims..you should know...doesn’t matter what country/state they live in..they are all connected as the ummah. But like I said..it’s the msm that shills for muslims and islam.

Kung Fu

Superstar
The ummah are muslims..you should know...doesn’t matter what country/state they live in..they are all connected as the ummah. But like I said..it’s the msm that shills for muslims and islam.
Incorrect in regards to the Ummah bit. Right the very same msm which encouraged the bombing of Iraq based on lies. If shilling to you means bombing others and taking their resources then yes, you would be right, which isn't often ;)

Lisa

Superstar
Incorrect in regards to the Ummah bit. Right the very same msm which encouraged the bombing of Iraq based on lies. If shilling to you means bombing others and taking their resources then yes, you would be right, which isn't often ;)
What did I get wrong regarding the ummah?

No, I think you know the msm lies for muslims...

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Muslims covering for muslims...I think you just made my point about the ummah, thanks!!!
You are such a completely banal, boneheaded barbarian...... in case you aint aware (lol) I have got into it with KF more than perhaps any other poster here. But right is right and as usual, you just dont have anything of substance to refute him with.....

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
You're the one who went off topic by deflecting because as usual when thrown facts at your face you change topics and TRY to make it about Islam and or Muslims. But that's to be expected by a person who knows they're wrong :)
He proved me right by sticking with the ummah..so how am I wrong?

Ramoncito

Rookie
We have seen the same wash, rinse & repeat cycle on VC so many times. Those critical of Israeli policy/Zionist actions are labeled antisemitic and attacked. Any question of what actually occurred during the Jewish Holocaust of WW2 is met with accusations and personal slander. Topic threads which deal with these issues in an open, clear fashion are derailed via the deliberate attempts of certain posters, and it happens again and again. So the focus of this thread is going to be the actions of the Israeli government, problematic Zionists and their supporters. I have clearly stated many times that I dont hold all Jewish people accountable for the actions of some from within their ranks. Was very clear that I know Jewish people suffered greatly in WW2 and that the Nazi's obviously made Jewish peoples scapegoats. But because I have questions about the accuracy of the historical narrative that has been pushed, Im somehow "against" Jewish people. I have left no doubt as to what my issues are, yet the convenient, knee-jerk reaction of "antisemitism" get bandied about with ease, regardless of how often I clarify my stance. So if you cannot handle an open, honest debate and investigation of this topic, this thread probably aint the place for you.

The Senate's first official vote on Tuesday was to introduce a Republican initiated, yet bi-partisan supported vote on a bill to defend Israel from wholly legal and constitutionally protected BDS activity, to further the usage of (what are for now only state initiatives, not Federal) "loyalty" pledges to Israel and to gift the Netanyahu regime with an additional reported $38 billion dollars in "military aid". Let that sink in.... the US is in a Presidential crisis unlike any in recent memory, the federal government is shutdown, we are active in every war theater around the world and our economic mechanisms are on the verge of collapse. Trade wars are ongoing and outdated US infrastructure is being pushed to the brink while natural disasters have ravaged our nation and etc. So what was the Senates first act?

Defend Israel from legal American activity, give them $38 billion in weaponry aid and help ensure "loyalty oaths" become enshrined in American life.

So Im going to introduce a few links and sources to supplement my text, but none of what I am typing here is really debatable. What Im posting are facts, what Im posting isn't any secret. The discussion here should be centered on why this has occurred and what America's options are in regards to reclaiming our sovereignty, while addressing what we are supposed to do with an "ally" that operates more like an open adversary.

First, they loyalty pledges and antiBDS legislation. Here is the bill itself: https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/116/s1/text
- How are the Israeli/Zionist supporters going to defend this? How in the WORLD does one defend Israel (via AIPAC and etc.) attempting to forcefully extract loyalty pledges to it from American citizens? Numerous states have already passed these pledge requirements of various severity and there is pending legislation in the majority of remaining states. How dare these people attempt to override our national sovereignty. As of right now, AMERICAN CITIZENS are losing jobs & contracts over this and some people applying for disaster relief are even being denied these funds, THEIR OWN TAX MONEY, unless they "sign the pledge"..... similar to the loyalty pledge AIPAC demands of American politicians (from both parties).
Think the loyalty pledges are worth your survival? Hmmmm.... one world currency prequel? "If you dont submit, you will not eat"
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/texas-hurricane-aid-dickinson-israel-boycott-pledge-harvey-financial-help-free-speech-a8011141.html
How prevalent is this throughout individual American states?
View attachment 18623
- What justification can there be for demanding that Americans cede our constitutionally protected rights in order to ensure Israeli products and businesses maintain unfettered market access? And once this is allowed, whats the next step? Legally mandating the purchase of Israeli products? People are literally being told that their non-violent, FULLY legal and protected actions (which have had positive results where militant activity has failed) are to be halted. This anti-BDS bill straight up tells Americans what they can and cannot spend their own money on.
- American media is also under siege, with editors and other staff being told to "sign the pledge or else....."
https://www.aclu.org/blog/free-speech/freedom-press/why-should-my-newspaper-pledge-not-boycott-israel

Next, another $38 billi in milli aid. Just exactly what is the limit of money Israel will carve out of the US budget? When have they had enough of other peoples money? Israelis enjoy universal health care, do Americans? Israelis higher education subsidization is accelerating, is that true with the US? Yet we are filling their defense coffers with money we cant afford to spare. And for the "all that aid comes back to the US via American contractors" lie, lets just clear the air.... Israeli defense contractors can merge in subsidy of U.S. contractors as well as utilize a variety of corporate structure schemes in order to retain the funds.
https://en.globes.co.il/en/article-us-military-aid-could-cost-israel-22000-jobs-1001228624
"In the past, Israel has spent 40 percent of U.S. aid on Israeli companies, at the expense of U.S. industry. Under Obama’s 2016 MOU, this percentage was to be decreased over the 10-year span, and eventually Israel’s unique right not to spend use U.S. military aid to purchase items from American companies was to be ended. The new Act eliminates this requirement, putting Israeli economic interests before our own."

And for "Well, the American people want to give Israel that money" line.... its also a lie. The vast majority of Americans do NOT support this ongoing siphon of desperately needed funds, misappropriated for the subsidizing of a hostile nation. These arguments are clearly Zionist tactics and easily debunked. Just ask Hasbara about their "bandwagon effect" .... see for yourself directly from their handbook, check for "7 Basic Propaganda Devices"...
http://www.middle-east-info.org/take/wujshasbara.pdf
http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2014/08/israeli-propaganda-handbook-7-basic-propaganda-devices.html
Language Dictionary for the Israel Project https://www.transcend.org/tms/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/sf-israel-projects-2009-global-language-dictionary.pdf
https://www.richardsilverstein.com/2009/07/10/the-israel-projects-secret-hasbara-handbook-exposed/
https://www.johndenugent.com/accusations-against-jdn/paid-trolls-for-jewry-diary-of-an-israeli-shill/

Regardless, no matter how much money we give them, they wont quit spying on/stealing from us and they show no shame in whom they sell our secrets to either. So what exactly is our investment in Israel paying for? The Lavon Affair? The USS Liberty? Stealing US uranium to build its initial nuclear arsenal? Jonathan Pollard? Bibi, Arnon Milchan & Milco? The ADL spying/police scandal? The AIPAC/David Steiner scandal? Selling our defense secrets to China, even after having been expressively forbidden to do so? The 1996 GAO Israeli espionage report? The 2005 AIPAC spy scandal? The 2010 Israeli theft of US nuclear triggers? It just goes on and on and ramps ever upward..... when is enough enough? Is this the return on our investment?

The Israeli elites have issued a constant, public stream of statements declaring their rule over American political, business, financial and military policy & mechanisms along with open declarations that their media control via Jewish surrogates amounts to controlling our minds and culture. This isnt some "Protocols blood libel".... these are the very real and public comments from some of the most senior players in the game on the Israel side of things. Are we not to take their word at it? Especially when bills like this are introduced? Oh yes, another note on S.1..... the previous version of this bill floated before the senate was even more extreme. It called for the imprisonment and confiscation of wealth and property for criticisms of Israel and involvement with the BDS movement. Again, not a lizard-man conspiracy, it was in the bill itself for crying out loud.

Full disclosure, I had a lot of help w/some of the links from posters on other sites.

I think the same... I don't understand why americans gave money to Israel, when the conditions of humans rights in USA are insignificant... They don' t have access to universal health , universal higher education, good work conditions...