The Israel Question

I never said they anything about legality, that is a whole different topic. I said Zionism is going directly against their religion and tradition. Well I didn't, a Rabbi did, as well as almost every rabbi at the time and thousands in our own time. Read the post again. Don't strawman.

That is largely true, but if someone WAS to try to follow the religion of Judaism, they would be trying to purify their soul and wandering the Earth like their ancesters. No doubt this isnt what they do, but thats the tradition at least

A Short Drama on the History of Judaism:
God: Damn, you guys are evil. I am kicking you out of here. Go purify your souls, and then we'll talk
Jews: *Go do evil for thousands of years*
World: Hey guys were still waiting, any time you want to purify your souls and atone for your sins, it would be a great help
Jesus: Alright I'll go teach them. Hey Jews Im your Messiah listen up...
Jews: Crucify him
Jews: Go do evil for two thousands more years
Jews: Alright screw all that purification and religion stuff. Let's just be atheist and go get what we want with no holds barred. Also we can just change our religion to say we are going the will of God.
World: Goddamnit
God: ......
narrator: (we will see what happens here)
Problem is, Judaism is NOT a Biblical religion. It has nothing to do with following the God of the Bible.

It is the Pharisee religion, the oral tradition of rabbis. Their book is the Talmud.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Problem is, Judaism is NOT a Biblical religion. It has nothing to do with following the God of the Bible.

It is the Pharisee religion, the oral tradition of rabbis. Their book is the Talmud.
"It is the Pharisee religion, the oral tradition of rabbis. Their book is the Talmud"
This is a very interesting contention. How do you feel this plays into the loyalty oaths and other Zionist aggression? What can we do to encourage the Jewish peoples to return to the true and decent roots of their monotheistic faith?

mecca

Superstar

Christianity would not be here without Jews and Judaism... the old testament is the Jewish bible. Jesus himself was a Jew and he wanted to reform his religion... that reformation became Christianity. You literally worship a Jew as your God... why do you hate them?

Christianity would not be here without Jews and Judaism... the old testament is the Jewish bible. Jesus himself was a Jew and he wanted to reform his religion... that reformation became Christianity. You literally worship a Jew as your God... why do you hate them?
Jews were kicked out of Europe in 135 AD and went to Babylon where they lived for several centuries. In Babylon their religion changed significantly, that is where the Babylonian Talmud was codified, which was the oral tradition of the Pharisees that existed in Jesus' time and he spoke against so strongly.

Last edited:

KayRod777

We have seen the same wash, rinse & repeat cycle on VC so many times. Those critical of Israeli policy/Zionist actions are labeled antisemitic and attacked.
Screen Shot 2019-01-17 at 3.06.02 AM.png

i get that its fun to play detective and find all the occult symbolism in the Jew-run Entertainment business...and i know VC has inspired this with his articles and is steering people in the right direction....but godamn if the OP is correct with that quote then wtf is the point of this forum? to parrot the far-Left's identity politics? If u say anything remotely critical of Jewish people or Israel ur a racist? nazi? that is totally counterproductive to a free flowing forum of debate and ideas. anyway, ill stop bitching and get to my point.

THIS TOPIC IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ON THIS FORUM. AND EVERYONE WHO CLAIMS TO BE "WOKE" NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT IT!

Jews are not a race. kind of. The vast majority of them are Ashkenazi and descendants of the Khazars. The Khazars are a people that merely adopted the religion. They were pagans to begin with. They then absorbed the Old Testament and became "Jews". But they wrapped up their pagan beliefs in a "Jewish" disguise to avoid detection. Information about who the Jews really worship and who theyre God really is- is compartmentalized, just like if u worked at an intelligence agency. If u want top level clearance u have to go thru the Talmud and the Kabbala and 33 degree Freemasonry. They came up with the Talmud. the Talmud has terrible racist ideas in it and has nothing to do with Old Testament God of the Israelites. But all Jews who take their religion seriously use mostly the Talmud. It teaches Jesus was a demon invoker and son of a whore. Jews think they are the chosen people and all non Jews are literally "cattle". Google the Talmud for yourselves. of course most Jews dont know that what the Jewish elites really are..are Luciferians. What a clever disguise- make yourselves look like God's chosen people but really they are of the Devil. In Revelation 2:9, Jesus is said to have written, “I know your works, tribulations and your poverty (but you are rich), and the blasphemy by those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.” Satan owns the world, God has allowed it for now. Thats why Jews are the minority in America but are the richest in the world by a huge lead. The Rothschild family are worth upward of 350 Billion. Probably worth alot more since rich people are known to hide their wealth. Google Rockefeller, another Jew, who monopolized the Oil industry in America. Destroyed electric buses and trains after buying them so americans had to rely on buying his oil. Then he went into banking with Rothschild and others and created a Central Bank and the Federal Reserve with the goal of drowning America in debt and destroying the currency. by this time they were experts at planning it, doing it in other countries as well. Look at the destruction and genocide the Zionist Jews caused in Russia with Communism. They were taking aim at Germany to do the same and Hitler was aware and unfortunately decided to try and exterminate them. I dont agree with violence towards anyone but the fact is Henry Ford and many others did not want rich Jews in their countries for a reason....their whole reason to exist is to infiltrate countries, take control, destroy them, and then resurrect a one world power. Their "Israel". Preparing the world for their "god". The fallen angels had sex with human women becuase of their lust and desires. This mixing between species was a big problem. Google the Nephilim. Also this is why the Khazar Jews interbreed and keep track of their ancestry. And explains why their IQs are high and hold high positions all over the world. They believe they can become "like gods" like the fallen angels they worship. Alot of people think these spirits are Aliens. They are not. They are deceivers. And they are deceiving the Zionist Elite just like Zionists are deceiving their own people. damn i really hope i dont get FBI agents showing up at my door now for "hate speech"...haha....longest rant ever, but i hope you guys check out everything im saying and some of u may already know this. Also, 9-11 was orchestrated by Israel in order to invade the middle east and protect Israel. and for Oil. The rich Jew who bought the world trade center two months before it was demolished with planted explosives made billions on the insurance policy he signed. Look at the new "freedom tower" that stands there now. the sides look like the "star of david". one triangle going up and one triangle going down. As above, so below. the unity of spiritual fallen angels and physical humans. They literally want to birth a master-race. The "star of David" doesnt exist in the Bible. They made it up. where it actually comes from is their black magic occultism passed down through generations of secret societies. Its a star with 6 points, 6 triangles, 6 sides. = 666. The mark of the beast (Satan) is the Hexagram.

KayRod777

Conspiracy of the six-pointed star by Texe Marrs is a book that can reference all this stuff. Although ive been a VC reader and doing my own research for 10 years. I get why VC wont talk about this stuff but its very important for Christians to know

Awoken2

Superstar
View attachment 18772

i get that its fun to play detective and find all the occult symbolism in the Jew-run Entertainment business...and i know VC has inspired this with his articles and is steering people in the right direction....but godamn if the OP is correct with that quote then wtf is the point of this forum? to parrot the far-Left's identity politics? If u say anything remotely critical of Jewish people or Israel ur a racist? nazi? that is totally counterproductive to a free flowing forum of debate and ideas. anyway, ill stop bitching and get to my point.

THIS TOPIC IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ON THIS FORUM. AND EVERYONE WHO CLAIMS TO BE "WOKE" NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT IT!

Jews are not a race. kind of. The vast majority of them are Ashkenazi and descendants of the Khazars. The Khazars are a people that merely adopted the religion. They were pagans to begin with. They then absorbed the Old Testament and became "Jews". But they wrapped up their pagan beliefs in a "Jewish" disguise to avoid detection. Information about who the Jews really worship and who theyre God really is- is compartmentalized, just like if u worked at an intelligence agency. If u want top level clearance u have to go thru the Talmud and the Kabbala and 33 degree Freemasonry. They came up with the Talmud. the Talmud has terrible racist ideas in it and has nothing to do with Old Testament God of the Israelites. But all Jews who take their religion seriously use mostly the Talmud. It teaches Jesus was a demon invoker and son of a whore. Jews think they are the chosen people and all non Jews are literally "cattle". Google the Talmud for yourselves. of course most Jews dont know that what the Jewish elites really are..are Luciferians. What a clever disguise- make yourselves look like God's chosen people but really they are of the Devil. In Revelation 2:9, Jesus is said to have written, “I know your works, tribulations and your poverty (but you are rich), and the blasphemy by those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.” Satan owns the world, God has allowed it for now. Thats why Jews are the minority in America but are the richest in the world by a huge lead. The Rothschild family are worth upward of 350 Billion. Probably worth alot more since rich people are known to hide their wealth. Google Rockefeller, another Jew, who monopolized the Oil industry in America. Destroyed electric buses and trains after buying them so americans had to rely on buying his oil. Then he went into banking with Rothschild and others and created a Central Bank and the Federal Reserve with the goal of drowning America in debt and destroying the currency. by this time they were experts at planning it, doing it in other countries as well. Look at the destruction and genocide the Zionist Jews caused in Russia with Communism. They were taking aim at Germany to do the same and Hitler was aware and unfortunately decided to try and exterminate them. I dont agree with violence towards anyone but the fact is Henry Ford and many others did not want rich Jews in their countries for a reason....their whole reason to exist is to infiltrate countries, take control, destroy them, and then resurrect a one world power. Their "Israel". Preparing the world for their "god". The fallen angels had sex with human women becuase of their lust and desires. This mixing between species was a big problem. Google the Nephilim. Also this is why the Khazar Jews interbreed and keep track of their ancestry. And explains why their IQs are high and hold high positions all over the world. They believe they can become "like gods" like the fallen angels they worship. Alot of people think these spirits are Aliens. They are not. They are deceivers. And they are deceiving the Zionist Elite just like Zionists are deceiving their own people. damn i really hope i dont get FBI agents showing up at my door now for "hate speech"...haha....longest rant ever, but i hope you guys check out everything im saying and some of u may already know this. Also, 9-11 was orchestrated by Israel in order to invade the middle east and protect Israel. and for Oil. The rich Jew who bought the world trade center two months before it was demolished with planted explosives made billions on the insurance policy he signed. Look at the new "freedom tower" that stands there now. the sides look like the "star of david". one triangle going up and one triangle going down. As above, so below. the unity of spiritual fallen angels and physical humans. They literally want to birth a master-race. The "star of David" doesnt exist in the Bible. They made it up. where it actually comes from is their black magic occultism passed down through generations of secret societies. Its a star with 6 points, 6 triangles, 6 sides. = 666. The mark of the beast (Satan) is the Hexagram.
Well done for having the courage to stand up and say something.

As you will soon discover posts of this nature will no doubt attract the usual suspects of rabid Zionists, KJB zombies and sicko New Agers who like to reside here who will then systematically try and dismantle your very pertinent points with the intention of frustrating you enough to reduce you to posting nothing more but a form of defensive diatribe which will then make you look like your a person with a "bad attitude" which they then take great pleasure in highligting to anybody who happens to be curious about the subject matter.
It stands to reason if you think about it but the above mentioned groups really do have the most to lose if their little magic schemes were known by a largely unwitting public so it's definitely in their interests to ensure that any forum or other platform that exposes the system is infiltrated and managed from "within". Freemasons have adopted these tactics since day one.

But hey, if you don't stand up for something...you'll fall for anything...right?

Welcome to the forum... and don't let the bastards grind you down!!! lol

You can probably get a more objective insight about VC forum and some of it's posters by reading stuff like this.

https://truth-zone.net/forum/the-lounge/63123-vigilant-citizen-forum.html

But also take into account that there are some genuine posters here who are desperately fighting against this stuff every day.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
Somethings I will personally try to clarify here for the last time.

First and foremost, Im not sitting on some moral highground. Im human like the rest of us, and likely a worse person than many. But there are issue to me which are black and white (ex. how I feel about children and their care) and this is one of them as well. My criticisms of Israel, Zionists and even regular Jewish people doesn't come from hatred, jealousy or fear. I have stated pretty clearly how I feel and that if a Jewish person is attacked or bullied, I would want to stand with them. I feel that way about most people. I have Jewish peoples in my life who mean a lot to me, Im not interested in selling them, nor myself out. I know Jewish peeps were the first to receive the gift of true monotheism and I respect their religion & culture. I also posted the Noshville Katz & Kinky Friedman videos to show that imo, modern Jewish peoples can be cool. Really cool. I have love and respect for Jewish people, no doubt and I would never want to stand by idle or in cowardice if they are threatened. But as a true friend of mine once put it: "I dont wish to live my life standing on others, but I wont accept others standing on me either." I hope I am a true friend and brother to Jewish people, but that also means if we are true to ourselves and each other, the Jewish people should be called to account on their issues just as any other human. Equal to each other regardless of negative or positive.

I will share something here I dont know if I ever have before, to anyone. Maybe because its on the internet it becomes easier, perhaps I am hiding behind a screen right now.......
When I was a young child, I would come into contact w/Jewish elders because I was in their area of town during the days of that Summer. They would see us kids almost every day, this group of them. I thought they were nice and liked to be around them similar to how I liked to be around my grandparents. I knew I was different from the other kids there, mainly because the other kids made it clear and so did the adults. I think I was perhaps the only non-Jewish kid in the group. But I didnt feel that from the elders, their smiles and kindness were genuine and I could feel it. I would talk with them a bit and they began to talk w/me a bit more. Eventually we would great each other sometimes and I began to notice that their own grandkids would pretty much ignore them unless they wanted something. So I think the Jewish elders liked that I was respectful and appreciated the kindness they showed to me. One day, one of the elders took me by the hand.... and I could see their number tattoo. I knew what it meant already, so I wasn't afraid to ask them. They told me about it and gave me a gift I have never forgotten.... they told me that I am a strong person and to stand up when I see oppression. I was really young, but I understood their words. We didnt interact everyday, and we didnt need to because the care and kindness they gave me helped me to trust them and the situation. They never gave me material gifts, and they didnt need to. Their smiles and warm hearts and the lesson I was given that day have been more valuable to me than any physical gift I can think of which they could have given me. It was what they shared with me from the inside that meant so much. And it meant even more because I could see they coudnt give this to their rich grandkids. Those kids didnt understand life they way I did, the way their Grandparents did. And how could they? They didnt have an upbringing like myself and certainly not like their Grandpa's and Grandma's had to endure. They were certainly unfamiliar with both of these environments.

So through the years I have carried this with me and its a powerful step in a ladder I try to keep climbing to this very day. And it also helps me to feel confident that when I am critical of Jewish peoples, be they Americans/Israelis/Zionists or whatever, that its not because I hate them or are anti-them. Its because the standard was set so high for me by those who suffered the way these guys haven't. And because those who suffered told me.... dont stand by for oppression... anyones oppression.

I hope that God has mercy on our souls and that after the mighty day of judgment, I can see those elders again in heaven, without their tattoos.
Total respect for you my friend. You have just demonstrated a level of humility and wisdom very rarely seen on this forum.

TokiEl

Superstar
I never said they anything about legality, that is a whole different topic. I said Zionism is going directly against their religion and tradition. Well I didn't, a Rabbi did, as well as almost every rabbi at the time and thousands in our own time. Read the post again. Don't strawman.
Zionism was the struggle to establish a Jewish homeland and Zionism is the struggle to protect and preserve it.

When the United Nations decided to divide the Holy land into two states... one for Jews and one for Arabs... the Jews accepted that and the Arabs rejected it and went to war against the newborn State of Israel.

And here we are 70 years later.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Your opinion is duly noted, lets try to keep comments relevant to the topic.

TokiEl

Superstar
Good question.

Why do so many Christians dislike and even hate the people who gave birth to their Saviour ?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
View attachment 18772

Amazing post and I thank you for taking the time to share this. I get the feeling that you are against that which is wrong, from anybody, be they Jewish or other. With that in mind and taking into the fact that there are many Jewish peoples aware of whats going on and whom are confronting it for real, the question for me becomes, how do we work together with those decent Jewish peoples? Assuming that we are all on the same side and are down for the cause, what should/could be our next, united steps forward? We already know about the ultra-orthodox fellows who stand tall, even in public, against Zionist aggression. They stand when and where so few others will, and their efforts cannot be denied. They are laying it on the line even to the detriment of their relationships with the Jewish diaspora and even Israel itself. But it seems the more "mainstream" Jewish activists tend to shy away from these guys, I wonder why and what can be done to get them at the same table for discussion? Perhaps it because they advocate for a stricter interpretation of the faith which doesn't sit well with the more secular, modern Jewish crowd since many have adopted a politically and socially liberal lifestyle. Too many rules and restrictions for their tastes. Both of these "sides" are ok with me, because both seem to call for the same justice. But I also wonder if the modern Jewish peeps look at the UO brothers and say "They are right in regards to both religion and culture/politics, but they look too weird/dated. They eat different things than I am accustomed to, they usually dont rock or rap. In short, they aint much fun compared to my current lifestyle". Perhaps its a combo or perhaps its none of these factors. But I think having these voices unified would go a long way towards bolstering the movement altogether.

And to be clear, I think there are foul actors from ALL sides involved with these agenda's and plots, not just Jewish folks. I also believe that it will take effort from ALL of the sides of those whom stand against it. So Im just wondering, how do we help bridge the gap from those two sides and get each of our individual voices unified into one?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Total respect for you my friend. You have just demonstrated a level of humility and wisdom very rarely seen on this forum.
I guess its easier to be humble when one is at the bottom of the pile.... but sometimes that is the individual whom ends up with the ball once the refs have un-stacked the bodies lol
Wisdom I dont know, but even though I only saw those elders briefly for a Summer, I am a beneficiary of their wisdom.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Claire didn't even name the spy who supposedly said it.

So this is not even evidence.
I cant speak for another human, especially one I haven't met before. But I will offer this as a possible insight to people whom share this perspective: When we make it clear over and over that we advocate for no violence toward Jewish people and that in fact, we respect them, we just are critical of some of their actions as we are with any group who goes too far out of bounds...... we are attacked as nazi's and etc. It can wear people down to the point of not wanting to engage.

You seem to have an obvious passion about this topic, but even in your zeal I have seen you post comments that were rational and truthful and that all parties pretty much had to accept if they were engaging in honest debate.... so my question to you is, what do you recommend people of the world do when Israel comes knocking on your door, offering a loyalty pledge to their nation which, if not signed, could mean the end of your very life.

TokiEl

Superstar
I cant speak for another human, especially one I haven't met before. But I will offer this as a possible insight to people whom share this perspective: When we make it clear over and over that we advocate for no violence toward Jewish people and that in fact, we respect them, we just are critical of some of their actions as we are with any group who goes too far out of bounds...... we are attacked as nazi's and etc. It can wear people down to the point of not wanting to engage.

You seem to have an obvious passion about this topic, but even in your zeal I have seen you post comments that were rational and truthful and that all parties pretty much had to accept if they were engaging in honest debate.... so my question to you is, what do you recommend people of the world do when Israel comes knocking on your door, offering a loyalty pledge to their nation which, if not signed, could mean the end of your very life.
There is no need to pledge loyalty to another nation.

Israel is legally back in their land and Jews have been forced to protect it from invasion attempts and terrorism.

When the United Nations divided the Holy land into an Arab and a Jewish state... the Jews accepted it while the Arabs rejected it and went to war with the State of Israel.

The Arabs lost and a lot of them became refugees and in Arab nations the Jews became refugees. The difference being that displaced Jews were integrated into the Jewish state while displaced Arabs were not integrated into Arab states.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
There is no need to pledge loyalty to another nation.

Israel is legally back in their land and Jews have been forced to protect it from invasion attempts and terrorism.

When the United Nations divided the Holy land into an Arab and a Jewish state... the Jews accepted it while the Arabs rejected it and went to war with the State of Israel.

The Arabs lost and a lot of them became refugees and in Arab nations the Jews became refugees. The difference being that displaced Jews were integrated into the Jewish state while displaced Arabs were not integrated into Arab states.
Dont dodge the question man, I feel you have too much monotheism in you for that :)
Just be honest and look at the evidence I presented in the first post... Israel and Zionists most certainly ARE forcing Americans to sign loyalty pledges, for employment, disaster relief... whats next? A micro-chipped mark of the beast? Seriously TokiEl, how should Americans defend themselves here?

TokiEl

Superstar
Dont dodge the question man, I feel you have too much monotheism in you for that :)
Monotheism does not recognize the true nature and composition of the Creator... as the Creator is more complex and cannot be confined in a man made -ism.

Just be honest and look at the evidence I presented in the first post... Israel and Zionists most certainly ARE forcing Americans to sign loyalty pledges, for employment, disaster relief... whats next? A micro-chipped mark of the beast? Seriously TokiEl, how should Americans defend themselves here?
The Arab Israeli conflict or the Islam Jewish hostility has also divided citizens in the US Europe and elsewhere.

If you think boycott of Israeli products is good... you have chosen the Arab or Islam side in this conflict. And if you don't agree with US state administrations not wanting to do business with boycotters of Israeli products... you can vote them out of office.

Americans can best defend themselves by coming together in their communities and watch over and take care of themselves.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Monotheism does not recognize the true nature and composition of the Creator... as the Creator is more complex and cannot be confined in a man made -ism.

The Arab Israeli conflict or the Islam Jewish hostility has also divided citizens in the US Europe and elsewhere.

If you think boycott of Israeli products is good... you have chosen the Arab or Islam side in this conflict. And if you don't agree with US state administrations not wanting to do business with boycotters of Israeli products... you can vote them out of office.

Americans can best defend themselves by coming together in their communities and watch over and take care of themselves.
Im asking you about the very obvious and well documented part Israel plays in all of this. If you cant respond with anything of substance, it shows.......