The Israel Question

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
We have seen the same wash, rinse & repeat cycle on VC so many times. Those critical of Israeli policy/Zionist actions are labeled antisemitic and attacked. Any question of what actually occurred during the Jewish Holocaust of WW2 is met with accusations and personal slander. Topic threads which deal with these issues in an open, clear fashion are derailed via the deliberate attempts of certain posters, and it happens again and again. So the focus of this thread is going to be the actions of the Israeli government, problematic Zionists and their supporters. I have clearly stated many times that I dont hold all Jewish people accountable for the actions of some from within their ranks. Was very clear that I know Jewish people suffered greatly in WW2 and that the Nazi's obviously made Jewish peoples scapegoats. But because I have questions about the accuracy of the historical narrative that has been pushed, Im somehow "against" Jewish people. I have left no doubt as to what my issues are, yet the convenient, knee-jerk reaction of "antisemitism" get bandied about with ease, regardless of how often I clarify my stance. So if you cannot handle an open, honest debate and investigation of this topic, this thread probably aint the place for you.

The Senate's first official vote on Tuesday was to introduce a Republican initiated, yet bi-partisan supported vote on a bill to defend Israel from wholly legal and constitutionally protected BDS activity, to further the usage of (what are for now only state initiatives, not Federal) "loyalty" pledges to Israel and to gift the Netanyahu regime with an additional reported $38 billion dollars in "military aid". Let that sink in.... the US is in a Presidential crisis unlike any in recent memory, the federal government is shutdown, we are active in every war theater around the world and our economic mechanisms are on the verge of collapse. Trade wars are ongoing and outdated US infrastructure is being pushed to the brink while natural disasters have ravaged our nation and etc. So what was the Senates first act?

Defend Israel from legal American activity, give them $38 billion in weaponry aid and help ensure "loyalty oaths" become enshrined in American life.

So Im going to introduce a few links and sources to supplement my text, but none of what I am typing here is really debatable. What Im posting are facts, what Im posting isn't any secret. The discussion here should be centered on why this has occurred and what America's options are in regards to reclaiming our sovereignty, while addressing what we are supposed to do with an "ally" that operates more like an open adversary.

First, they loyalty pledges and antiBDS legislation. Here is the bill itself: https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/116/s1/text
- How are the Israeli/Zionist supporters going to defend this? How in the WORLD does one defend Israel (via AIPAC and etc.) attempting to forcefully extract loyalty pledges to it from American citizens? Numerous states have already passed these pledge requirements of various severity and there is pending legislation in the majority of remaining states. How dare these people attempt to override our national sovereignty. As of right now, AMERICAN CITIZENS are losing jobs & contracts over this and some people applying for disaster relief are even being denied these funds, THEIR OWN TAX MONEY, unless they "sign the pledge"..... similar to the loyalty pledge AIPAC demands of American politicians (from both parties).
Think the loyalty pledges are worth your survival? Hmmmm.... one world currency prequel? "If you dont submit, you will not eat"
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/texas-hurricane-aid-dickinson-israel-boycott-pledge-harvey-financial-help-free-speech-a8011141.html
How prevalent is this throughout individual American states?
1547059718697.png
- What justification can there be for demanding that Americans cede our constitutionally protected rights in order to ensure Israeli products and businesses maintain unfettered market access? And once this is allowed, whats the next step? Legally mandating the purchase of Israeli products? People are literally being told that their non-violent, FULLY legal and protected actions (which have had positive results where militant activity has failed) are to be halted. This anti-BDS bill straight up tells Americans what they can and cannot spend their own money on.
- American media is also under siege, with editors and other staff being told to "sign the pledge or else....."
https://www.aclu.org/blog/free-speech/freedom-press/why-should-my-newspaper-pledge-not-boycott-israel

Next, another $38 billi in milli aid. Just exactly what is the limit of money Israel will carve out of the US budget? When have they had enough of other peoples money? Israelis enjoy universal health care, do Americans? Israelis higher education subsidization is accelerating, is that true with the US? Yet we are filling their defense coffers with money we cant afford to spare. And for the "all that aid comes back to the US via American contractors" lie, lets just clear the air.... Israeli defense contractors can merge in subsidy of U.S. contractors as well as utilize a variety of corporate structure schemes in order to retain the funds.
https://en.globes.co.il/en/article-us-military-aid-could-cost-israel-22000-jobs-1001228624
"In the past, Israel has spent 40 percent of U.S. aid on Israeli companies, at the expense of U.S. industry. Under Obama’s 2016 MOU, this percentage was to be decreased over the 10-year span, and eventually Israel’s unique right not to spend use U.S. military aid to purchase items from American companies was to be ended. The new Act eliminates this requirement, putting Israeli economic interests before our own."

And for "Well, the American people want to give Israel that money" line.... its also a lie. The vast majority of Americans do NOT support this ongoing siphon of desperately needed funds, misappropriated for the subsidizing of a hostile nation. These arguments are clearly Zionist tactics and easily debunked. Just ask Hasbara about their "bandwagon effect" .... see for yourself directly from their handbook, check for "7 Basic Propaganda Devices"...
http://www.middle-east-info.org/take/wujshasbara.pdf
http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2014/08/israeli-propaganda-handbook-7-basic-propaganda-devices.html
Language Dictionary for the Israel Project https://www.transcend.org/tms/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/sf-israel-projects-2009-global-language-dictionary.pdf
https://www.richardsilverstein.com/2009/07/10/the-israel-projects-secret-hasbara-handbook-exposed/
https://www.johndenugent.com/accusations-against-jdn/paid-trolls-for-jewry-diary-of-an-israeli-shill/

Regardless, no matter how much money we give them, they wont quit spying on/stealing from us and they show no shame in whom they sell our secrets to either. So what exactly is our investment in Israel paying for? The Lavon Affair? The USS Liberty? Stealing US uranium to build its initial nuclear arsenal? Jonathan Pollard? Bibi, Arnon Milchan & Milco? The ADL spying/police scandal? The AIPAC/David Steiner scandal? Selling our defense secrets to China, even after having been expressively forbidden to do so? The 1996 GAO Israeli espionage report? The 2005 AIPAC spy scandal? The 2010 Israeli theft of US nuclear triggers? It just goes on and on and ramps ever upward..... when is enough enough? Is this the return on our investment?

The Israeli elites have issued a constant, public stream of statements declaring their rule over American political, business, financial and military policy & mechanisms along with open declarations that their media control via Jewish surrogates amounts to controlling our minds and culture. This isnt some "Protocols blood libel".... these are the very real and public comments from some of the most senior players in the game on the Israel side of things. Are we not to take their word at it? Especially when bills like this are introduced? Oh yes, another note on S.1..... the previous version of this bill floated before the senate was even more extreme. It called for the imprisonment and confiscation of wealth and property for criticisms of Israel and involvement with the BDS movement. Again, not a lizard-man conspiracy, it was in the bill itself for crying out loud.

Full disclosure, I had a lot of help w/some of the links from posters on other sites.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
So in similar topic threads where the info presented is vague enough, the comments are ongoing..... here, we have a situation which is forcing a crisis of both American citizens and our constitution, all done at the behest of a foreign nation and the info is right here for us to inspect, investigate and dialog regarding together..... crickets. This is something unprecedented in US history to my knowledge.... its a direct attack on our sovereignty and citizenship, yet people would rather argue over semantics or gossip. Straight up, if you are an American citizen, this affects you. And if you are a citizen of the world, do you agree that it stands to reason that once American sovereignty falls, all other would become easy targets?

DesertRose

Superstar
Unbelievable they are going to ram it down their throats by hook or crook.
Anti-BDS Bill Gets THIRD Vote In Senate While House Seeks To Force An "Anti-Semitism Envoy"
Good to see you back Tempest.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Unbelievable they are going to ram down their throats by hook or crook.
Anti-BDS Bill Gets THIRD Vote In Senate While House Seeks To Force An "Anti-Semitism Envoy"
Good to see you back Tempest.
Gracias DR, was a lil under the weather the past few days. Its like Looney Toons politics w/o the yuks..... they couldn't get this thing through even in its watered down form(S), so they changed the language to "envoy" status lol Its an all-out assault on US citizenship and sovereignty and if it passes here, who is going to truly contend that Israel wont push this elsewhere.....

I would like to provide this quote from the Rabbi Yisrael Dovid Weiss an anti-Zionist rabbi which I feel sums up this question perfectly.

"“Our name, our identity, has been hijacked by an evil, vile, selfish movement that is purely political and ungodly, and to try to get legitimacy, they use our identity, Judaism, the appearance of godliness, to intimidate others, to take away lands from other people, and to oppress them. It is important that we tell the world, that unfortunately, you are making a grand mistake. You should know that these people who are speaking in the name of the Jews, have not only not been a confection for the Jewish people, but they are the worst factor of exacerbating anti-semitism. Jews have been living together with Christians and Muslims for hundreds of years in every Arab country. Until the zionists, there wasn't this ingrained hate for the jewish people. We were all able to coexist without any human rights groups. So what changed that now, Jews cant live in Muslim and Arab countries?

This relatively new movement, Zionism, that started not much more than 100 years ago, and since has been around, we have had contention, strive, misery, bloodshed, and suffering, so what is the problem? Is it our religion? No, Jews and muslims lived together in peace up until recently. What changed is Zionism. Zionism is a political movement that was created by non religious Jews that wanted to change our identity from a religious identity to a national identity. Their goal was to take God completely out of the equation, to ensnare the religious jews and the evangelical christians, they pretended that theirs was a godly cause to take all the jews out of exile, but the Jews and rabbis around the world stood up to them and said “are you crazy? God has scattered us not because of our physical weakness but because of our sins."

So the solution isn't a physical one of going back and taking up arms to win the lands. The solution is a metaphysical one, where God takes the people who have learned to live with peace in their hearts and restores them, and until he does that, we are expressly under oath not to return en masse to Israel, but to be loyal citizens in whatever nation we are living. This effort to build a political entity in Israel is simply against the words of God. It is rebellion against him to return to the lands of Palestine, even if the lands had been completely uninhabited. But given that this return was to a land that was already inhabited by a people, this rebellion against God became compounded by stealing lands and oppressing the people that already lived there. How can we remain silent when the name of God and Judaism is being profaned and sullied by these people. We pray for the speedy and peaceful dismantlement for this evil and sinister state that has brought about so much death and suffering, namely Israel.” Rabbi Weiss

I do not oppose Zionism because I am against Judaism. I oppose it because it was established by the biggest banking powers in the world for the purposes of political control, subversion, and divisions amongst peoples.

Here is the video I heard this quote from. I strongly recommend everyone for and against Zionism to watch this video.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
I would like to provide this quote from the Rabbi Yisrael Dovid Weiss an anti-Zionist rabbi which I feel sums up this question perfectly.

So the solution isn't a physical one of going back and taking up arms to win the lands. The solution is a metaphysical one, where God takes the people who have learned to live with peace in their hearts and restores them, and until he does that, we are expressly under oath not to return en masse to Israel, but to be loyal citizens in whatever nation we are living.
The Rabbi rightly thinks that God will restore them.

But he does not agree with the way they have been restored as a nation and so he thinks it is not of God.

It didn't happen as this man expected... and when it didn't meet his expectations... then it can't be right.

Wrong ! He is a remnant of the Pharisees whom God condemned !

The Rabbi rightly thinks that God will restore them.

But he does not agree with the way they have been restored as a nation and so he thinks it is not of God.

It didn't happen as this man expected... and when it didn't meet his expectations... then it can't be right.

Wrong ! He is a remnant of the Pharisees whom God condemned !
Zionism was created by wealthy Jewish banking dynasties, who were also atheist and secular. Then they had to convince Jews that it was a godly cause. Jews moving to a nation is like spitting in the face of thousands of years of their ancestry who wandered the world in faith in God.. All you are doing by supporting Israel is supporting the banking dynasties who wanted to a homebase for their criminal enterprises

We have seen the same wash, rinse & repeat cycle on VC so many times. Those critical of Israeli policy/Zionist actions are labeled antisemitic and attacked. Any question of what actually occurred during the Jewish Holocaust of WW2 is met with accusations and personal slander. Topic threads which deal with these issues in an open, clear fashion are derailed via the deliberate attempts of certain posters, and it happens again and again. So the focus of this thread is going to be the actions of the Israeli government, problematic Zionists and their supporters. I have clearly stated many times that I dont hold all Jewish people accountable for the actions of some from within their ranks. Was very clear that I know Jewish people suffered greatly in WW2 and that the Nazi's obviously made Jewish peoples scapegoats. But because I have questions about the accuracy of the historical narrative that has been pushed, Im somehow "against" Jewish people. I have left no doubt as to what my issues are, yet the convenient, knee-jerk reaction of "antisemitism" get bandied about with ease, regardless of how often I clarify my stance. So if you cannot handle an open, honest debate and investigation of this topic, this thread probably aint the place for you.

The Senate's first official vote on Tuesday was to introduce a Republican initiated, yet bi-partisan supported vote on a bill to defend Israel from wholly legal and constitutionally protected BDS activity, to further the usage of (what are for now only state initiatives, not Federal) "loyalty" pledges to Israel and to gift the Netanyahu regime with an additional reported $38 billion dollars in "military aid". Let that sink in.... the US is in a Presidential crisis unlike any in recent memory, the federal government is shutdown, we are active in every war theater around the world and our economic mechanisms are on the verge of collapse. Trade wars are ongoing and outdated US infrastructure is being pushed to the brink while natural disasters have ravaged our nation and etc. So what was the Senates first act?

Defend Israel from legal American activity, give them $38 billion in weaponry aid and help ensure "loyalty oaths" become enshrined in American life.

So Im going to introduce a few links and sources to supplement my text, but none of what I am typing here is really debatable. What Im posting are facts, what Im posting isn't any secret. The discussion here should be centered on why this has occurred and what America's options are in regards to reclaiming our sovereignty, while addressing what we are supposed to do with an "ally" that operates more like an open adversary.

First, they loyalty pledges and antiBDS legislation. Here is the bill itself: https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/116/s1/text
- How are the Israeli/Zionist supporters going to defend this? How in the WORLD does one defend Israel (via AIPAC and etc.) attempting to forcefully extract loyalty pledges to it from American citizens? Numerous states have already passed these pledge requirements of various severity and there is pending legislation in the majority of remaining states. How dare these people attempt to override our national sovereignty. As of right now, AMERICAN CITIZENS are losing jobs & contracts over this and some people applying for disaster relief are even being denied these funds, THEIR OWN TAX MONEY, unless they "sign the pledge"..... similar to the loyalty pledge AIPAC demands of American politicians (from both parties).
Think the loyalty pledges are worth your survival? Hmmmm.... one world currency prequel? "If you dont submit, you will not eat"
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/texas-hurricane-aid-dickinson-israel-boycott-pledge-harvey-financial-help-free-speech-a8011141.html
View attachment 18623
- What justification can there be for demanding that Americans cede our constitutionally protected rights in order to ensure Israeli products and businesses maintain unfettered market access? And once this is allowed, whats the next step? Legally mandating the purchase of Israeli products? People are literally being told that their non-violent, FULLY legal and protected actions (which have had positive results where militant activity has failed) are to be halted. This anti-BDS bill straight up tells Americans what they can and cannot spend their own money on.
- American media is also under siege, with editors and other staff being told to "sign the pledge or else....."
https://www.aclu.org/blog/free-speech/freedom-press/why-should-my-newspaper-pledge-not-boycott-israel

Next, another $38 billi in milli aid. Just exactly what is the limit of money Israel will carve out of the US budget? When have they had enough of other peoples money? Israelis enjoy universal health care, do Americans? Israelis higher education subsidization is accelerating, is that true with the US? Yet we are filling their defense coffers with money we cant afford to spare. And for the "all that aid comes back to the US via American contractors" lie, lets just clear the air.... Israeli defense contractors can merge in subsidy of U.S. contractors as well as utilize a variety of corporate structure schemes in order to retain the funds.
https://en.globes.co.il/en/article-us-military-aid-could-cost-israel-22000-jobs-1001228624
"In the past, Israel has spent 40 percent of U.S. aid on Israeli companies, at the expense of U.S. industry. Under Obama’s 2016 MOU, this percentage was to be decreased over the 10-year span, and eventually Israel’s unique right not to spend use U.S. military aid to purchase items from American companies was to be ended. The new Act eliminates this requirement, putting Israeli economic interests before our own."

And for "Well, the American people want to give Israel that money" line.... its also a lie. The vast majority of Americans do NOT support this ongoing siphon of desperately needed funds, misappropriated for the subsidizing of a hostile nation. These arguments are clearly Zionist tactics and easily debunked. Just ask Hasbara about their "bandwagon effect" .... see for yourself directly from their handbook, check for "7 Basic Propaganda Devices"...
http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2014/08/israeli-propaganda-handbook-7-basic-propaganda-devices.html
Language Dictionary for the Israel Project https://www.transcend.org/tms/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/sf-israel-projects-2009-global-language-dictionary.pdf
https://www.richardsilverstein.com/2009/07/10/the-israel-projects-secret-hasbara-handbook-exposed/
https://www.johndenugent.com/accusations-against-jdn/paid-trolls-for-jewry-diary-of-an-israeli-shill/

Regardless, no matter how much money we give them, they wont quit spying on/stealing from us and they show no shame in whom they sell our secrets to either. So what exactly is our investment in Israel paying for? The Lavon Affair? The USS Liberty? Stealing US uranium to build its initial nuclear arsenal? Jonathan Pollard? Bibi, Arnon Milchan & Milco? The ADL spying/police scandal? The AIPAC/David Steiner scandal? Selling our defense secrets to China, even after having been expressively forbidden to do so? The 1996 GAO Israeli espionage report? The 2005 AIPAC spy scandal? The 2010 Israeli theft of US nuclear triggers? It just goes on and on and ramps ever upward..... when is enough enough? Is this the return on our investment?

The Israeli elites have issued a constant, public stream of statements declaring their rule over American political, business, financial and military policy & mechanisms along with open declarations that their media control via Jewish surrogates amounts to controlling our minds and culture. This isnt some "Protocols blood libel".... these are the very real and public comments from some of the most senior players in the game on the Israel side of things. Are we not to take their word at it? Especially when bills like this are introduced? Oh yes, another note on S.1..... the previous version of this bill floated before the senate was even more extreme. It called for the imprisonment and confiscation of wealth and property for criticisms of Israel and involvement with the BDS movement. Again, not a lizard-man conspiracy, it was in the bill itself for crying out loud.

Full disclosure, I had a lot of help w/some of the links from posters on other sites.
Great post, Tempest!

We need to raise awareness of this.
7193B10E-B248-4D66-9C8E-DD830FE8E13F.jpeg
B6BB19FF-6946-4659-A9B1-7AD0D8F49ADF.jpeg

TokiEl

Superstar
Zionism was created by wealthy Jewish banking dynasties, who were also atheist and secular. Then they had to convince Jews that it was a godly cause. Jews moving to a nation is like spitting in the face of thousands of years of their ancestry who wandered the world in faith in God.. All you are doing by supporting Israel is supporting the banking dynasties who wanted to a homebase for their criminal enterprises
Zionism was the struggle to establish a Jewish state in Zion.

And it was a success with the help of Rothschilds among others who enjoined influence in powerful European nations like Britain and France. Don't forget that it was the League of Nations and the United Nations who granted the Jews a homeland in Israel.

They are in every way legally there.

View attachment 18623

Great post, Tempest!

View attachment 18751

"“Our name, our identity, has been hijacked by an evil, vile, selfish movement that is purely political and ungodly, and to try to get legitimacy, they use our identity, Judaism, the appearance of godliness, to intimidate others, to take away lands from other people, and to oppress them. It is important that we tell the world, that unfortunately, you are making a grand mistake. You should know that these people who are speaking in the name of the Jews, have not only not been a confection for the Jewish people, but they are the worst factor of exacerbating anti-semitism. Jews have been living together with Christians and Muslims for hundreds of years in every Arab country. Until the zionists, there wasn't this ingrained hate for the jewish people. We were all able to coexist without any human rights groups. So what changed that now, Jews cant live in Muslim and Arab countries?

This relatively new movement, Zionism, that started not much more than 100 years ago, and since has been around, we have had contention, strive, misery, bloodshed, and suffering, so what is the problem? Is it our religion? No, Jews and muslims lived together in peace up until recently. What changed is Zionism. Zionism is a political movement that was created by non religious Jews that wanted to change our identity from a religious identity to a national identity. Their goal was to take God completely out of the equation, to ensnare the religious jews and the evangelical christians, they pretended that theirs was a godly cause to take all the jews out of exile, but the Jews and rabbis around the world stood up to them and said “are you crazy? God has scattered us not because of our physical weakness but because of our sins."

So the solution isn't a physical one of going back and taking up arms to win the lands. The solution is a metaphysical one, where God takes the people who have learned to live with peace in their hearts and restores them, and until he does that, we are expressly under oath not to return en masse to Israel, but to be loyal citizens in whatever nation we are living. This effort to build a political entity in Israel is simply against the words of God. It is rebellion against him to return to the lands of Palestine, even if the lands had been completely uninhabited. But given that this return was to a land that was already inhabited by a people, this rebellion against God became compounded by stealing lands and oppressing the people that already lived there. How can we remain silent when the name of God and Judaism is being profaned and sullied by these people. We pray for the speedy and peaceful dismantlement for this evil and sinister state that has brought about so much death and suffering, namely Israel.” Rabbi Weiss

I do not oppose Zionism because I am against Judaism. I oppose it because it was established by the biggest banking powers in the world for the purposes of political control, subversion, and divisions amongst peoples.

Here is the video I heard this quote from. I strongly recommend everyone for and against Zionism to watch this video.
Do not be deceived!

Zionism is the political expression of Judaism....the Rabbis all KNOW this!

6479927F-A648-4BDC-B1C8-B9E1DD2499A6.jpeg

Zionism was the struggle to establish a Jewish state in Zion.

And it was a success with the help of Rothschilds among others who enjoined influence in powerful European nations like Britain and France. Don't forget that it was the League of Nations and the United Nations who granted the Jews a homeland in Israel.

They are in every way legally there.
I never said they anything about legality, that is a whole different topic. I said Zionism is going directly against their religion and tradition. Well I didn't, a Rabbi did, as well as almost every rabbi at the time and thousands in our own time. Read the post again. Don't strawman.
Great post, Tempest!

View attachment 18751

Do not be deceived!

Zionism is the political expression of Judaism....the Rabbis all KNOW this!

View attachment 18753
That is largely true, but if someone WAS to try to follow the religion of Judaism, they would be trying to purify their soul and wandering the Earth like their ancesters. No doubt this isnt what they do, but thats the tradition at least

A Short Drama on the History of Judaism:
God: Damn, you guys are evil. I am kicking you out of here. Go purify your souls, and then we'll talk
Jews: *Go do evil for thousands of years*
World: Hey guys were still waiting, any time you want to purify your souls and atone for your sins, it would be a great help
Jesus: Alright I'll go teach them. Hey Jews Im your Messiah listen up...
Jews: Crucify him
Jews: Go do evil for two thousands more years
Jews: Alright screw all that purification and religion stuff. Let's just be atheist and go get what we want with no holds barred. Also we can just change our religion to say we are going the will of God.
World: Goddamnit
God: ......
narrator: (we will see what happens here)

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Somethings I will personally try to clarify here for the last time.

First and foremost, Im not sitting on some moral highground. Im human like the rest of us, and likely a worse person than many. But there are issue to me which are black and white (ex. how I feel about children and their care) and this is one of them as well. My criticisms of Israel, Zionists and even regular Jewish people doesn't come from hatred, jealousy or fear. I have stated pretty clearly how I feel and that if a Jewish person is attacked or bullied, I would want to stand with them. I feel that way about most people. I have Jewish peoples in my life who mean a lot to me, Im not interested in selling them, nor myself out. I know Jewish peeps were the first to receive the gift of true monotheism and I respect their religion & culture. I also posted the Noshville Katz & Kinky Friedman videos to show that imo, modern Jewish peoples can be cool. Really cool. I have love and respect for Jewish people, no doubt and I would never want to stand by idle or in cowardice if they are threatened. But as a true friend of mine once put it: "I dont wish to live my life standing on others, but I wont accept others standing on me either." I hope I am a true friend and brother to Jewish people, but that also means if we are true to ourselves and each other, the Jewish people should be called to account on their issues just as any other human. Equal to each other regardless of negative or positive.

I will share something here I dont know if I ever have before, to anyone. Maybe because its on the internet it becomes easier, perhaps I am hiding behind a screen right now.......
When I was a young child, I would come into contact w/Jewish elders because I was in their area of town during the days of that Summer. They would see us kids almost every day, this group of them. I thought they were nice and liked to be around them similar to how I liked to be around my grandparents. I knew I was different from the other kids there, mainly because the other kids made it clear and so did the adults. I think I was perhaps the only non-Jewish kid in the group. But I didnt feel that from the elders, their smiles and kindness were genuine and I could feel it. I would talk with them a bit and they began to talk w/me a bit more. Eventually we would great each other sometimes and I began to notice that their own grandkids would pretty much ignore them unless they wanted something. So I think the Jewish elders liked that I was respectful and appreciated the kindness they showed to me. One day, one of the elders took me by the hand.... and I could see their number tattoo. I knew what it meant already, so I wasn't afraid to ask them. They told me about it and gave me a gift I have never forgotten.... they told me that I am a strong person and to stand up when I see oppression. I was really young, but I understood their words. We didnt interact everyday, and we didnt need to because the care and kindness they gave me helped me to trust them and the situation. They never gave me material gifts, and they didnt need to. Their smiles and warm hearts and the lesson I was given that day have been more valuable to me than any physical gift I can think of which they could have given me. It was what they shared with me from the inside that meant so much. And it meant even more because I could see they coudnt give this to their rich grandkids. Those kids didnt understand life they way I did, the way their Grandparents did. And how could they? They didnt have an upbringing like myself and certainly not like their Grandpa's and Grandma's had to endure. They were certainly unfamiliar with both of these environments.

So through the years I have carried this with me and its a powerful step in a ladder I try to keep climbing to this very day. And it also helps me to feel confident that when I am critical of Jewish peoples, be they Americans/Israelis/Zionists or whatever, that its not because I hate them or are anti-them. Its because the standard was set so high for me by those who suffered the way these guys haven't. And because those who suffered told me.... dont stand by for oppression... anyones oppression.

I hope that God has mercy on our souls and that after the mighty day of judgment, I can see those elders again in heaven, without their tattoos.