The islamisation of the west

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
You came in and insulted me when I don't even know you and then you labelled billions of Muslims as "curses to humanity", followed by then claiming to be a Muslim. You don't have to be a detective to know that sounds a little suspect. And all of this done over the internet where cowards hide who they really are say things that they never would in public. I repeat, I don't believe you to be a Muslim. For all I know you can just be a troll sock account trying to cause discord.

You're projecting now you pretender.

Yes, an animal. You came in guns blazing and insulting me and billions of others you don't know with broad insulting general remarks. I answered your question only because I felt bad for you seeing as how tormented you seem to be over me but the next time you want to ask me a question ask me in a civilized manner and not like some hooligan and I'll answer you. Until then keep walking pretender.

I have been to Iran and it was beautiful. People were awesome, food was awesome, and etc.
I came in and called you on out the foul ish you have been spewing on this site for years. Dont cry like a victim now.... your history of provocation and foul behavior directed at others is here for all to see. You can act like your behavior doesn't matter, but dont expect others to ignore or defend your belligerent hostility and often completely false contentions, nobdy here owes you that.

Tormented over you? It is obvious how much of your identity and masculinity you have tied to this online site. Thats a real problem for you personally, but its unfortunate for others to have to contend with publicly.

You keep calling others cowards, pretenders and anonymous. I have stated numerous times, contact the sites owner or better yet, you and your clique just set up an online debate where we can get it on and do so in the public sphere. You never said jack about either of those options. Why? because YOU are the coward and phony you are so quick to accuse others of being.

Iran? YOU have NEVER been to Iran! How do I know this? Because I just SAID you have NEVER been there. Therefore, because I am putting forth this convenient contention with NO factual bases that YOU are a FAKE MUSLIM here to spread more filth on Muslims reputations, it MUST be true!
See how dunderheaded and simplistic your style of communication is? How can anyone take you seriously when you constantly purport your fantasies as factual?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Listen, you seem to be conflicted pretty badly and keep contradicting yourself and you seem to have an axe to grind with me but I advise you that whatever it is just let it go. If you have a problem with me that's fine but don't take it out on the billions of Muslims out in the world whom you don't know or have ever met.

Peace be upon you.
There are no contradictions, Im pretty consistent in what I am posting. Do you actually understand the correct meaning of the language you attempt to employ?

Kung Fu

Superstar
I came in and called you on out the foul ish you have been spewing on this site for years. Dont cry like a victim now.... your history of provocation and foul behavior directed at others is here for all to see. You can act like your behavior doesn't matter, but dont expect others to ignore or defend your belligerent hostility and often completely false contentions, nobdy here owes you that.

Tormented over you? It is obvious how much of your identity and masculinity you have tied to this online site. Thats a real problem for you personally, but its unfortunate for others to have to contend with publicly.

You keep calling others cowards, pretenders and anonymous. I have stated numerous times, contact the sites owner or better yet, you and your clique just set up an online debate where we can get it on and do so in the public sphere. You never said jack about either of those options. Why? because YOU are the coward and phony you are so quick to accuse others of being.

Iran? YOU have NEVER been to Iran! How do I know this? Because I just SAID you have NEVER been there. Therefore, because I am putting forth this convenient contention with NO factual bases that YOU are a FAKE MUSLIM here to spread more filth on Muslims reputations, it MUST be true!
See how dunderheaded and simplistic your style of communication is? How can anyone take you seriously when you constantly purport your fantasies as factual?
I don't even know how to reply to this lol.

Kung Fu

Superstar
There are no contradictions, Im pretty consistent in what I am posting. Do you actually understand the correct meaning of the language you attempt to employ?
The born-and-bred Muslim and their children are the curse of humanity.
I also know that there are some good born-and-breds
Consistent you say? Not only did you contradict yourself but you also called all Muslims who were born to a Muslim family as curses to humanity.

Peace be upon you, friend :D

Plasticity

Rookie
Been a reader of the site for a while, just now commenting for the first time. I have to say, the behavior and attitudes displayed by the so-called "Muslims" on this site are so unfortunate, yet predictable. Kung Fool here is among the very worst examples. I guess we should be thankful that the self-proclaimed champion of female morality & regulation finally ditched his avatar pic that wasnt compliant with the "navel to knees" rule and therefore stopped showcasing his "physique" thru selfies eh?

The rhetoric spewed by Muslims here is pretty much par-for-the-course of what you can expect to receive from them offsite as well:
- We never did anything to anyone (borderline blasphemy, only God almighty is perfect)
- The West and white people are to blame for the situations in our nations, not us ourselves as cognizant, sentient human beings
- Look at what the Jewish people are doing
- Whenever our people lash out and harm others, its all fake-news, dis-info and false flags. If there is too much overwhelming evidence, the person was either crazy or driven crazy by white people and western morals
- Statistics dont count, unless they support my position
- its my right to be on/in your (non-Muslims) land and I demand EVERY social welfare benefit available, even if it has no merit or meaning to my case. However, my lands should be able to hold non-Muslims to (totally compromised) Islamic standards in our nations, standards which we clearly and obviously dont uphold ourselves. When its convenient or beneficial to me. If it benefits me to totally sell out my "unwavering" Islamic principals, I can do so in an instant. My own religious laws, rules & morals actually dont really apply to me if Im dealing with a non- Muslim. Or a Muslim if they are "different" from me for that matter.
- I hold completely contrary positions on how females should be treated and what their rights are. When its convenient, I point out the problems and failures of modern culture and lament how superior Sharia is at affording their rights. Yet I fail to offer for dialog the fact that there is NO Muslim nation in the world where true Sharia is practiced and that its compromised, faulty implementation in Muslim nations is mainly utilized as a tool for subjugation of the masses in order to prop up our corrupt regimes. Dont worry, as soon as I want to satisfy my nuffs and indulge in haram, I can easily discard my notions of moral grandeur. But truly, please dont worry, because I will vacillate between demanding acceptance for my Islamic tenants (which I dont follow myself) and demanding that you allow me to engage in behavior that is unacceptable to anyone else, anywhere in the world.

I could go on and on but this is where I will close for now. And before the chorus starts signing how wrong, racist and ignorant I am.... I am a person of color who has reverted to Islam over 10 years ago. This is what I see from these people. There is virtually no way forward with them. The born-and-bred Muslim and their children are the curse of humanity. Which is so disheartening being as TRUE Islam is the gift which can save humanity by the bounty and mercy which can only come from the Lord almighty, who we call Allah. So maybe you born-and-breds arent so important, so needed or necessary to humanity. You certainly arent needed by Allah. It is us, the created, who needs our Rubb, not the other way around.
You talk about other posters on here being rude and foul but your post is just as aggressive and foul not to mention you made a generalization about a whole group of people. If you want to correct them on their behaviour perhaps you should lead by example and not try to come off so hypocritical.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Consistent you say? Not only did you contradict yourself but you also called all Muslims who were born to a Muslim family as curses to humanity.

Peace be upon you, friend :D
Surprise surprise, here you are.... once again.... presenting your contentions backed with no evidence whatsoever as fact. If I contradicted myself so egregiously, it should have been easy for you to state at least ONE example eh?

Yes, I posted that the born-and-bred Muslims are a curse on humanity in my opinion based on Islamic doctrine, where is the inconsistency there? Am I contradicting myself now or is that the position I initially stated? People like you talk yourselves into corners often and easily.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Well it's hard to reply to mumbled jumbled posts that make no sense and have no real point.
Nothing jumbled there. As usual, you just ignore the substance of others contentions while presenting mostly hyperbolic, factually incorrect opinions.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
You talk about other posters on here being rude and foul but your post is just as aggressive and foul not to mention you made a generalization about a whole group of people. If you want to correct them on their behaviour perhaps you should lead by example and not try to come off so hypocritical.
What generalization? The actions of modern Muslims are in severe violation of the Islamic code of conduct and law. Thats not even a topic of serious debate, its just the factual reality. I refuse to accept this is the best we can offer the world.

However its unrealistic that we can "correct" each other and thats not my interest or goal. What I am doing is speaking out on our behavior so at least I will have done a small effort towards the cause of each of us correcting ourselves.

Lisa

Superstar
A new survey shows that 51 per cent of women in Stockholm, Sweden feel unsafe going out at night, while the number who feel insecure in the daytime has doubled.

According to the County Administrative Board’s new citizen survey, more than half of women feel insecure in the evenings while the overall figure who feel unsafe rose from 33 per cent to 44 per cent.

Since 2011, the proportion of citizens who feel unsafe in their own residential area during the daytime almost doubled from 11 per cent to 20 per cent.

“The growing insecurity in Stockholm is also underscored by the fact that more and more county residents are refraining from activities due to concern about being exposed to crime, such as walking, cinema or visiting acquaintances,” the report stated.

34 per cent of county residents now say they have ceased almost all outdoor activity due to fear of crime, compared to 20 per cent who gave the corresponding answer in 2011.

Sweden continues to experience huge problems with violent crime, shootings, explosions and grenade attacks, mostly as a result of turf warfare between rival migrant gangs. The country has accepted hundreds of thousands of new migrants, mainly from Africa and the Middle East, since 2015.
https://summit.news/2019/11/28/stockholm-51-per-cent-of-women-feel-unsafe-going-out-at-night/

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
A new survey shows that 51 per cent of women in Stockholm, Sweden feel unsafe going out at night, while the number who feel insecure in the daytime has doubled.

According to the County Administrative Board’s new citizen survey, more than half of women feel insecure in the evenings while the overall figure who feel unsafe rose from 33 per cent to 44 per cent.

Since 2011, the proportion of citizens who feel unsafe in their own residential area during the daytime almost doubled from 11 per cent to 20 per cent.

“The growing insecurity in Stockholm is also underscored by the fact that more and more county residents are refraining from activities due to concern about being exposed to crime, such as walking, cinema or visiting acquaintances,” the report stated.

34 per cent of county residents now say they have ceased almost all outdoor activity due to fear of crime, compared to 20 per cent who gave the corresponding answer in 2011.

Sweden continues to experience huge problems with violent crime, shootings, explosions and grenade attacks, mostly as a result of turf warfare between rival migrant gangs. The country has accepted hundreds of thousands of new migrants, mainly from Africa and the Middle East, since 2015.
https://summit.news/2019/11/28/stockholm-51-per-cent-of-women-feel-unsafe-going-out-at-night/
Why dont you go to Sweden to confront the issue face-to-face Lisa?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Why would I need to do that?
So that you might, perhaps, on a whim and a prayer, on a starry night, on a wind blown sunny day.... in a galaxy far, far away Lisa...... have an actual foot to stand on in your prattling, perturbed state.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Noooo! Ffs, they'll gangrape her!
Get real..... with her amazing powers of annoyance? She may be just whats required to clear the area lol
Like those speakers that blare classical music in an attempt to get the unwashed masses away from retail business...... she might just be what yall need!

Daze

Superstar
Another has brought this thread to my attention recently. I briefly looked over the posts, mostly Islamaphobia garbage.

I just thought how this thread is 6 years old, and how the global sentiment is changing. Probably not here, but our small pond has never affected anything anyway.

This meme is very different compared to what would have been posted here 4, 6, 8 years ago.
The world is changing, with or without you.

1710706836899.jpeg

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
In other words, this idiot is now openly stalking my posts on here in an attempt to stir up more fitna. Newsflash, nobody outside of your pedo-promotion squad take your seriously...