The islamisation of the west

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
It's good to use when you know they have their panties in a twist over such trivial things. They get all mad on forums thinking they're tough but if it was face-to-face they wouldn't utter a word.
The foul behavior displayed by born-and-bred Muslims worldwide is trivial? Yeah, you fa sho a born-and-bred lol

If I was rambling about nothing, you wouldnt keep replying. But like a typical born-and-bred you know your wrong yet cant control your mouth. Calling people a coward? How about you and your little clique of born-and-bred apologists set up an online debate? Im certainly not scared of any of you, your words or deeds, disgusting as they may be.

Kung Fu

Superstar
The foul behavior displayed by born-and-bred Muslims worldwide is trivial? Yeah, you fa sho a born-and-bred lol

If I was rambling about nothing, you wouldnt keep replying. But like a typical born-and-bred you know your wrong yet cant control your mouth. Calling people a coward? How about you and your little clique of born-and-bred apologists set up an online debate? Im certainly not scared of any of you, your words or deeds, disgusting as they may be.
You came at me and while you hide behind a sock account you're crying about me calling you for what you actually are? The funny thing is I wasn't born a Muslim or into a Muslim family lol.

What would you like to debate about you pretending Muslim convert :D?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
You came at me and while you hide behind a sock account you're crying about me calling you for what you actually are? The funny thing is I wasn't born a Muslim or into a Muslim family lol.

Hiding? You really want posters here to believe people are scarred of you dont you? lol
I dont really follow haddith, but it has been narrated that the Prophet Muhammad stated when one accuses another of being a non-Muslim or a hypocrite (in the Islamic, theological sense), one of them probably is. And its clear what he meant.

But yeah, keep distracting from the debate offer to verify who we both are and keep deflecting away from the challenge of naming even ONE Muslim state that functions. We are all waiting on you homie........

Last edited:

Kung Fu

Superstar
Hiding? You really want posters here to belive people are scarred of you dont you? lol
I dont really follow haddith, but it has been narrated that the Prophet Muhammad stated when one accuses another of being a non-Muslim or a hypocrite (in then Islamic, theological sense), one of them probably is. And its clear what he meant.

But yeah, keep distracting from the debate offer to verify who we both are and keep deflecting away from the challenge of naming even ONE Muslim state that functions. We are all waiting on you homie........
When the prophet(pbuh) was alive there was no internet and there's no way I'm going to believe what everyone says over the internet to be true. It's also odd that you would pull that one saying when you have been calling billions of Muslims "curses to humanity" which logically speaking is a lot worse that me not believing you to be a Muslim over the internet. By your own logic most of the brightest and greatest Muslims Islam have ever had are "curses to humanity". Perhaps you should think things through before you start making an ass out of yourself. Just some friendly advice.

Also, why are you acting like an animal? Instead of dancing around and parading yourself like some wild hooligan ask in a civilized manner so we don't have to go through this merry-go-round. Regardless, I'll answer your question which I don't see how it's relevant to anything I was talking about before you rudely interrupted.

If we're going by the population majority than I would say Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, Syria (before the West intervened ), Iran, and Libya (before the West intervened) functioned fine and or are functioning fine. They're not perfect but then no state in the world today is perfect or ever will be.

rainerann

Star

You know what happens when you respond to things like this? The person you are responding to responds to your new response. You know what happens when you don't respond to things like this. The last thing the person says to is the last thing they can say to you about a topic. You know what happens when a contentious conversation stops, people who read the forum feel less stressed and they might even forget reading the conversation.

You know what happens after about a year on a forum, your brilliant posts become buried by new ones. If you want more attention, than this, you should think about writing a book instead Kung Fu.

From experience, this is very effective to move beyond conversations like this. It is just not necessary to respond to every insult, because the people who agree with you probably were thinking the same thing before you posted it, and the people who don't won't change their mind because of something you have said. But I know you seem to think the forum is a gladiator arena and everyone is voting on who the better poster is, so I'm sure you will respond to this with something irrelevant or assassinate my character again, and then you will keep responding to the new guy as well.

@TempestOfTempo it is very rare to see someone who says they are Mulsim willing to critique anything regarding Islam. There is a strong self defense mechanism. I am wondering, do you believe in a Muslim state even if you don't presently think one exists?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
When the prophet(pbuh) was alive there was no internet and there's no way I'm going to believe what everyone says over the internet to be true. It's also odd that you would pull that one saying when you have been calling billions of Muslims "curses to humanity" which logically speaking is a lot worse that me not believing you to be a Muslim over the internet. By your own logic most of the brightest and greatest Muslims Islam have ever had are "curses to humanity". Perhaps you should think things through before you start making an ass out of yourself. Just some friendly advice.

Also, why are you acting like an animal? Instead of dancing around and parading yourself like some wild hooligan ask in a civilized manner so we don't have to go through this merry-go-round. Regardless, I'll answer your question which I don't see how it's relevant to anything I was talking about before you rudely interrupted.

If we're going by the population majority than I would say Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, Syria (before the West intervened ), Iran, and Libya (before the West intervened) functioned fine and or are functioning fine. They're not perfect but then no state in the world today is perfect or ever will be.
What does the internet being non-existent 1400 years ago have to do with the validity of my statement?
Why would me being repulsed by the verifiable vile deeds of people who call themselves Muslim have anything to do with your convenient contention that I am not a Muslim?
We are taught to hate that which is wicked, so what does my nonacceptance of Muslims engaging in foul behavior have to do with your contentions?
By my own logic? I am specifically referring to the Muslims of today and their immediate forbearers. I made that clear. You are so desperate that you are attempting to conflate my face-value comments regarding current topic into a justification for your dismissal of Muslims personal responsibility for exhibiting bad character and hurting the world. The Muslims have been in a spiral of moral degeneration since the prophet Muhammad died and now its full-blown madness. But keep co-signing from behind your anonymous computer screen while you accuse others of being fakers.

An animal? You are vulgar and vain, borderline unhinged on these boards for everyone to witness. Havent you been banned or given time-outs before? Dancing, parading, hooligan etc...... you just aint that bright are you sparky?

Have you ever been to those nations? Do have any idea how compromised everything you type on here will be after people read that ridiculous satement of yours?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
You know what happens when you respond to things like this? The person you are responding to responds to your new response. You know what happens when you don't respond to things like this. The last thing the person says to is the last thing they can say to you about a topic. You know what happens when a contentious conversation stops, people who read the forum feel less stressed and they might even forget reading the conversation.

You know what happens after about a year on a forum, your brilliant posts become buried by new ones. If you want more attention, than this, you should think about writing a book instead Kung Fu.

From experience, this is very effective to move beyond conversations like this. It is just not necessary to respond to every insult, because the people who agree with you probably were thinking the same thing before you posted it, and the people who don't won't change their mind because of something you have said. But I know you seem to think the forum is a gladiator arena and everyone is voting on who the better poster is, so I'm sure you will respond to this with something irrelevant or assassinate my character again, and then you will keep responding to the new guy as well.

@TempestOfTempo it is very rare to see someone who says they are Muslim willing to critique anything regarding Islam. There is a strong self defense mechanism. I am wondering, do you believe in a Muslim state even if you don't presently think one exists?
Well I am "new" (13-14 years) to the faith and I dont see any issue with Islam, even as it relates to our modern society. In fact, it still applies, but many parts of it must be adaptive. And indeed they are and it was designed that way, look for example how the faith spread throughout the Indonesian archipelago. So I believe in "an" Muslim state, I.E. I believe the prophesies of Muhammad that a true one will eventually be re-established.

But at the current time, we have nothing but corrupt regimes and incompetent, dangerous leaders or in the case of Syria, a pretty progressive Muslim head-of-state, perhaps the best bet we have for a leader from the born-and-bred side at the present time, who is currently under siege. But I disagree with much of the sentiment voiced here. I have no logical idea how these people keep blaming whites, the west.... anything really... for our own faults. We (myself included) have the tool and gift necessary to elevate ourselves and humanity. But we trash it, lie about it and hide it, distort it to justify our own dark desires and wicked behavior and then have the nerve to cry foul against those without this divine guidance, whos nations and systems of society actually function. Then you get the born-and-breds showing up and trashing the non-Muslim states who are kind enough to let them in. It sickens me and was not what I signed up for.

But Inshallah, I will stay true to this deen (faith) because I dont need them to fear Allah or to pray to the Lord.

Last edited:
Well I am "new" (13-14 years) to the faith and I dont see any issue with Islam, even as it relates to our modern society. In fact, it still applies, but many parts of it must be adaptive. And indeed they are and it was designed that way, look for example how the faith spread throughout the Indonesian archipelago. So I believe in "an" Muslim state, I.E. I believe the prophesies of Muhammad that a true one will eventually be re-established.

But at the current time, we have nothing but corrupt regimes and incompetent, dangerous leaders or in the case of Syria, a pretty progressive Muslim head-of-state, perhaps the best bet we have for a leader from the born-and-bred side at the present time, who is currently under siege. But I disagree with much of the sentiment voiced here. I have no logical idea how these people keep blaming whites, the west.... anything really... for our own faults. We (myself included) have the tool and gift necessary to elevate ourselves and humanity. But we trash it, lie about it and hide it, distort it to justify our own dark desires and wicked behavior and then have the nerve to cry foul against those without this divine guidance, whos nations and systems of society actually function. Then you get the born-and-breds showing up and trashing the non-Muslim states who are kind enough to let them in. It sickens me and was not what I signed up for.

But Inshallah, I will stay true to this deen (faith) because I dont need them to fear Allah or to pray to the Lord.
I think religion needs to go away personally. But I know that won't happen.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I think religion needs to go away personally. But I know that won't happen.
I think the peoples of the monotheistic faiths need to clean up our acts so that we can engage with people sharing your perspective (and others) in a productive fashion. I know it seems like a pipe dream, and I know we cant do it on our own, but if we are willing to try, God can get us where we need to be. But we need to WANT to get ourselves together otherwise we are basically hijacking our faiths and doing almost precisely the opposite of what we should. We owe you all, and we refuse to pay up.

rainerann

Star

Well I am going to have to disagree that Islam relates to our modern society, but I have a lot of respect for your willingness to comment on the whitewashing that takes place in addition to this. If Islam is ever to experience any kind of reformation or growth, it will have to address the whitewash. So I still find your perspective interesting. Thanks for sharing.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Well I am going to have to disagree that Islam relates to our modern society, but I have a lot of respect for your willingness to comment on the whitewashing that takes place in addition to this. If Islam is ever to experience any kind of reformation or growth, it will have to address the whitewash. So I still find your perspective interesting. Thanks for sharing.
All 3 of the major monotheistic faiths have scripture and etc. that may seem dated, unrealistic or downright wrong by todays standards. The truth is that we allow for the distortions of our faith, we allow for its compromise. Usually because we perceive some sort of benefit (more like a short cut to something forbidden anyways lol) but once we compromise ourselves, it becomes much easier for others to compromise us. If the big 3 were really comprised of "fundamentalists", people would love us and hope more of us would be on the scene. They would also be more receptive to our monotheistic message.

As it stands, we do a pretty poor job of representing ourselves & religions to the non-monothiestic peoples of the world, perhaps none worse than the born-and-bred Muslim. Therefore, I prefer to focus on cleaning up the mess in my own backyad as opposed to sitting around and blaming others for it or demanding that they clean their yards. The process for triumphing over evil starts with each one of us individually......

DesertRose

Superstar
I know it seems like a pipe dream, and I know we cant do it on our own, but if we are willing to try, God can get us where we need to be. But we need to WANT to get ourselves together otherwise we are basically hijacking our faiths and doing almost precisely the opposite of what we should. We owe you all, and we refuse to pay up.
I agree with that fact that many Muslims and people of other faith should practice what they preach.
However cleaning up one's mess and calling to the worship of the One God are not mutually exclusive.
I find that more Muslims practice what they preach.
However our worship of the Creator is not contingent on the actions of others we have to be the example that Allah requires for our communities and families.

Hypocrites are more dangerous than the enemy.
They pretend to be part of the faith and offer friendship then stab believers in the back.
At least the enemy as misguided as they are tell you what they are and do not hide or deceive.
It is no wonder that in Islam they are in the lowest rungs of the fire.

63:1-3
Sahih International:
When the hypocrites come to you, [O Muhammad], they say, "We testify that you are the Messenger of Allah." And Allah knows that you are His Messenger, and Allah testifies that the hypocrites are liars.

They have taken their oaths as a cover, so they averted [people] from the way of Allah. Indeed, it was evil that they were doing.

That is because they believed, and then they disbelieved; so their hearts were sealed over, and they do not understand.

And when you see them, their forms please you, and if they speak, you listen to their speech. [They are] as if they were pieces of wood propped up - they think that every shout is against them. They are the enemy, so beware of them. May Allah destroy them; how are they deluded?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I agree with that fact that many Muslims and people of other faith should practice what they preach.
However cleaning up one's mess and calling to the worship of the One God are not mutually exclusive.
I find that more Muslims practice what they preach.
However our worship of the Creator is not contingent on the actions of others we have to be the example that Allah requires for our communities and families.

Hypocrites are more dangerous than the enemy.
They pretend to be part of the faith and offer friendship then stab believers in the back.
At least the enemy as misguided as they are tell you what they are and do not hide or deceive.
It is no wonder that in Islam they are in the lowest rungs of the fire.

63:1-3
Sahih International:
When the hypocrites come to you, [O Muhammad], they say, "We testify that you are the Messenger of Allah." And Allah knows that you are His Messenger, and Allah testifies that the hypocrites are liars.

They have taken their oaths as a cover, so they averted [people] from the way of Allah. Indeed, it was evil that they were doing.

That is because they believed, and then they disbelieved; so their hearts were sealed over, and they do not understand.

And when you see them, their forms please you, and if they speak, you listen to their speech. [They are] as if they were pieces of wood propped up - they think that every shout is against them. They are the enemy, so beware of them. May Allah destroy them; how are they deluded?
Its gotten to the point where the Muslims are so out-of-control that I wonder who really is an actual Muslim and whos either a full-blown hypocrite or just along for the ride. I just have never seen this kind of behavior before, and I come straight out the hood. I certainly cant co-sign this behavior from anyone, let alone those who should know better than others. It has been revealed tho that the 7th (lowest) and most horrifying level of hell is to be the domain of hypocrites among selct others eh?

DesertRose

Superstar
Its gotten to the point where the Muslims are so out-of-control that I wonder who really is an actual Muslim and whos either a full-blown hypocrite or just along for the ride.
Do not let it get to you the decent people are growing in number.
Remember just because someone was born Muslim does not mean that they are practicing the faith.
I always try to befriend people who frequent the mosques.

Remember that Allah advises us in the Quran:
surah 18:28

And keep yourself patient [by being] with those who call upon their Lord in the morning and the evening, seeking His countenance. And let not your eyes pass beyond them, desiring adornments of the worldly life, and do not obey one whose heart We have made heedless of Our remembrance and who follows his desire and whose affair is ever [in] neglect.

Keep the faith. Peace be upon you.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Do not let it get to you the decent people are growing in number.
Remember just because some was born Muslim does not mean that they are practicing the faith.
I always try to befriend people who frequent the mosques.

Remember that Allah advises us in the Quran:
surah 18:28

And keep yourself patient [by being] with those who call upon their Lord in the morning and the evening, seeking His countenance. And let not your eyes pass beyond them, desiring adornments of the worldly life, and do not obey one whose heart We have made heedless of Our remembrance and who follows his desire and whose affair is ever [in] neglect.

Keep the faith. Peace be upon you.
I really appreciate your kind words and sincere advice. For me the Masjiid is usually a no-go. Growing up Catholic, we were WILD kids, but we still had respect for the church. We didnt fool around in church, not just out of fear from earthly authority, but mainly form a place of respect for the Lord. I go to the mosque now and its like a zoo with the kids and a jungle with the adults. Maybe an asylum would be a more appropriate description. I dont know, I just cant deal with the screaming, the arguments, the messes and etc. I prayed at one earlier today, but it was just in and out, try to focus on the salat and leave these people to their own games.

I also know that there are some good born-and-breds but if we are being truthful........ with the BLM movement and others, Americans have begun to accept that police corruption isnt a matter of a few bad apples. In truth, its an epidemic. And the few "good" LEOs? We reject that claim. The "good" ones, well intentioned as they may be, do not call out and confront the corruption of the "bad" ones. Therfore there are not any really "good" cops. If that standard is being held to non-Muslims (rightfully so), I cant and wont find a justification why it doesnt apply to the born-and-breds and yes, some reverts as well.

Again tho, thank you for your kindness. I have been hurt so many times and so deeply by these people, I really hate them. But I do hold out a hope in my heart for them. I wont fully write them off, but I know they dont care about me regardless so I just try to do me and keep it pushin.

DesertRose

Superstar
Again tho, thank you for your kindness. I have been hurt so many times and so deeply by these people, I really hate them. But I do hold out a hope in my heart for them. I wont fully write them off, but I know they dont care about me regardless so I just try to do me and keep it pushin.
No worries bro or sis and I can relate about the kids in the mosque. One thing I liked about Malaysia is that the kids were quiet at the mosque.
I took my mom to eid salat there and we were both shocked at the respect shown in the sacred space.:)
This should be the norm everywhere. (Over here we have different vibes at different mosques and it is good that we can choose to go to pray at any one of them).
Remember the steep path will have the few.....
It will be the road less traveled.
“On that Day, people will come forward in separate groups to be shown their deeds: whoever has done an atom’s weight of good will see it, but whoever has done an atom’s weight of evil will see that.” (Qur’an 99:6-8)

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
No worries bro or sis and I can relate about the kids in the mosque. One thing I liked about Malaysia is that the kids were quiet at the mosque.
I took my mom to eid salat there and we were both shocked at the respect shown in the sacred space.:)
This should be the norm everywhere. (Over here we have different vibes at different mosques and it is good that we can chose to go to pray at any one of them).
Remember the steep path will have the few.....
It will be the road less traveled.
“On that Day, people will come forward in separate groups to be shown their deeds: whoever has done an atom’s weight of good will see it, but whoever has done an atom’s weight of evil will see that.” (Qur’an 99:6-8)
"Remember the steep path will have the few.....
It will be the road less traveled."
Very true, thank you for reminding me of that........ Jazāk Allāhu Khayran

DesertRose

Superstar
"Remember the steep path will have the few.....
It will be the road less traveled."
Very true, thank you for reminding me of that........ Jazāk Allāhu Khayran
It is a good reminder for us as well. Wa iyaak/i for that reminder.
I pray that Allah gives you the best of companions in this life and the next :)

Last edited:

Kung Fu

Superstar
What does the internet being non-existent 1400 years ago have to do with the validity of my statement?
Why would me being repulsed by the verifiable vile deeds of people who call themselves Muslim have anything to do with your convenient contention that I am not a Muslim?
We are taught to hate that which is wicked, so what does my nonacceptance of Muslims engaging in foul behavior have to do with your contentions?
By my own logic? I am specifically referring to the Muslims of today and their immediate forbearers. I made that clear. You are so desperate that you are attempting to conflate my face-value comments regarding current topic into a justification for your dismissal of Muslims personal responsibility for exhibiting bad character and hurting the world. The Muslims have been in a spiral of moral degeneration since the prophet Muhammad died and now its full-blown madness. But keep co-signing from behind your anonymous computer screen while you accuse others of being fakers.

An animal? You are vulgar and vain, borderline unhinged on these boards for everyone to witness. Havent you been banned or given time-outs before? Dancing, parading, hooligan etc...... you just aint that bright are you sparky?

Have you ever been to those nations? Do have any idea how compromised everything you type on here will be after people read that ridiculous satement of yours?
You came in and insulted me when I don't even know you and then you labelled billions of Muslims as "curses to humanity", followed by then claiming to be a Muslim. You don't have to be a detective to know that sounds a little suspect. And all of this done over the internet where cowards hide who they really are say things that they never would in public. I repeat, I don't believe you to be a Muslim. For all I know you can just be a troll sock account trying to cause discord.

You're projecting now you pretender.

Yes, an animal. You came in guns blazing and insulting me and billions of others you don't know with broad insulting general remarks. I answered your question only because I felt bad for you seeing as how tormented you seem to be over me but the next time you want to ask me a question ask me in a civilized manner and not like some hooligan and I'll answer you. Until then keep walking pretender.

I have been to Iran and it was beautiful. People were awesome, food was awesome, and etc.

Kung Fu

Superstar
I also know that there are some good born-and-breds but if we are being truthful........ with the BLM movement and others, Americans have begun to accept that police corruption isnt a matter of a few bad apples. In truth, its an epidemic. And the few "good" LEOs? We reject that claim. The "good" ones, well intentioned as they may be, do not call out and confront the corruption of the "bad" ones. Therfore there are not any really "good" cops. If that standard is being held to non-Muslims (rightfully so), I cant and wont find a justification why it doesnt apply to the born-and-breds and yes, some reverts as well.

Listen, you seem to be conflicted pretty badly and keep contradicting yourself and you seem to have an axe to grind with me but I advise you that whatever it is just let it go. If you have a problem with me that's fine but don't take it out on the billions of Muslims out in the world whom you don't know or have ever met.

Peace be upon you.