The islamisation of the west

DesertRose

Superstar
Wow! Indeed.
Eta people specialize in different areas.
I am not interested in those theories I was forced to read Fanon in one or two subjects in uni tbh it does not interest me and I was not correcting you.
I specifically wrote:
"Hey Eta, this has nothing to do with your comment but I wanted to draw your attention to the polarization agenda."

This thread was about the Islamization of the west and I was calling for peace and good will.
Dealing with immigration issues without bigotry.
It was a call against polarization that is it.
That does not mean I agree with every stance that Vicente Fox or Jordan Peterson have..
He spoke well about the folly of Trumpian style attitudes in regards to Mexicans/immigrants and his defense of Mexican immigrants was laudable.
When it comes to issues regarding economics, defense, society and politics I am for Islamic ideals in these areas not European ideals.
I read Islamic writers for these topics.
I have always been respectful of your ideas but you have to respect that others may not share your interests.
Wisdom and common sense are not only found in books.
Moderation is the key in all affairs of life.

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
This resonates with me today....

After the Prophet peace be upon him early on in his mission was dealt with heinously he said this supplication/prayer:

May we humans deal with each other in the best of manners.

To You, my Lord,
I complain of my weakness,
lack of support and the humiliation I am made to receive.
Most Compassionate and Merciful!
You are the Lord of the weak,
and you are my Lord.
To whom do You leave me?
To a distant person who receives me with hostility?
Or to an enemy You have given power over me?
As long as you are not displeased with me,
I do not care what I face.
I would, however,
be much happier with Your mercy.
I seek refuge in the light of Your face by which
all darkness is dispelled and both this life and the life to come
are put in their right course against incurring your wrath
or being the subject of your anger.
To You I submit,
until I earn Your pleasure.
Everything is powerless without your support.

Last edited:

Illuminized

Established
Step your game up. Switch to books.

Come talk to me after you've read Hegel. When you've actually read Fanon, when you've actually read Freire, when you've actually read that stuff- then I'll have an interest in what you have to say on those thinkers.

Don't try to dismiss Sartre and Che if you haven't read them. I don't care about hearing a regurgitated David Duke version of history that you picked up from some right-wing conspiracy website.

And have you read Enrique Dussel? The fact is you haven't even grasped the ideas you're trying to attack. Grasp it and then I'll take your viewpoint seriously.

As far as Vicente Fox...... yes I see how he can trick people who know nothing about Mexican politics. Stay to your lane.
Books aren't any better. The quality books never even see the light of day. Philosophy has been dead for centuries. Heidegger ring a bell to you? He made it clear on his book on thinking that philosophy wouldn't be able to solve our problems in the long run. Why should people waste their time reading Hegel, who was nothing more than a compiler of borrowed ideas and who has been repudiated by every man possessed of some common sense (i.e. Schopenhauer)? It was Hegel who said that logic is "the exposition of God as he is in his eternal essence before the creation of nature and finite mind". There's nothing more blasphemous than this. This enshrinement and glorification of unrestrained human reason is the foremost sign of decay, next to materialism (NOT to be confused with atheism or love of money, which are merely symptoms of this view).

DR: "I haven't actually studied what the young people are talking about but let me offer my critique based on cliches I picked up from right-wing conspiracy websites!"
Matthew 7:3-4

Listen Eta, you're obviously well-read, but all that reading will land you in an asylum if you don't find better philosophers than Kant or Hegel. No coincidence that Kant went insane in his last days. Those who the gods want to destroy, they first strike with insanity.

Helioform

Star
Books aren't any better. The quality books never even see the light of day. Philosophy has been dead for centuries. Heidegger ring a bell to you? He made it clear on his book on thinking that philosophy wouldn't be able to solve our problems in the long run. Why should people waste their time reading Hegel, who was nothing more than a compiler of borrowed ideas and who has been repudiated by every man possessed of some common sense (i.e. Schopenhauer)? It was Hegel who said that logic is "the exposition of God as he is in his eternal essence before the creation of nature and finite mind". There's nothing more blasphemous than this. This enshrinement and glorification of unrestrained human reason is the foremost sign of decay, next to materialism (NOT to be confused with atheism or love of money, which are merely symptoms of this view).

Matthew 7:3-4

Listen Eta, you're obviously well-read, but all that reading will land you in an asylum if you don't find better philosophers than Kant or Hegel. No coincidence that Kant went insane in his last days. Those who the gods want to destroy, they first strike with insanity.
You obviously have never read Gödel or know about his ontological proof of God as well as his incompleteness theorem which shows the weakness of basic mathematical systems. Not all philosophy is "evil" or "blasphemous".

Illuminized

Established
You obviously have never read Gödel or know about his ontological proof of God as well as his incompleteness theorem which shows the weakness of basic mathematical systems.
Do I really need to?

Later in his life, Gödel suffered periods of mental instability and illness.
For all his brilliance, flashy awards, and share in the spotlight with Einstein, this was his reward? Clearly he erred greatly. Not even Einstein suffered such mental deterioration in his last days and he was a Zionist.

He had an obsessive fear of being poisoned; he would eat only food that his wife, Adele, prepared for him.
He had obviously become hostile to life and "god" removed him.

Not all philosophy is "evil" or "blasphemous".
It's taken centuries to undo the harm caused by Kant's philosophy, which is really rooted on theological grounds. Kant's philosophy never received the opportunity to be ennobled, it was held back by the education system and a dogmatic philosophical world. The result: it's dead-weight.

Materialism is not "false", it's incomplete.

Helioform

Star
Do I really need to?

For all his brilliance, shiny awards, and sharing in the spotlight with Einstein, this was his reward? Clearly he erred greatly. Not even Einstein suffered such mental deterioration.

He had obviously become hostile to life.

It's taken centuries to undo the harm caused by Kant's philosophy, which is really rooted on theological grounds. Kant's philosophy never received the opportunity to be ennobled, it was held back by the education system and a dogmatic philosophical world. The result: it's dead-weight.

Materialism is not "false", it's incomplete.
Yeah he did go insane too, but Im not mentionning the people who supposedly have religious revelations and end up in psychiatric wards with symptoms of psychosis.

Materialism IS false, since it claims to be all there is to science. Gödel helped revive a lot of Platonic ideas in modern scientists such as Roger Penrose who used the incompleteness theorem as well as quantum mechanics to somehow show the metaphysical aspect of the human mind.

Illuminized

Established
Yeah he did go insane too, but Im not mentionning the people who supposedly have religious revelations and end up in psychiatric wards with symptoms of psychosis.

Materialism IS false, since it claims to be all there is to science. Gödel helped revive a lot of Platonic ideas in modern scientists such as Roger Penrose who used the incompleteness theorem as well as quantum mechanics to somehow show the metaphysical aspect of the human mind.
Has nothing to do with religious views. Insanity is clearly reserved for the most erroneous teachers.

Leibniz helped revive it and Gödel merely started from there.

It's certainly erroneous to stop at materialism (like Marx did), but the material existence and it's significance should not be abhorred (like those gnostic types tend to do or those "spiritual" workers who renounce the world and retreat into "pious" asceticism). Here, the Jews know better than anyone what it means to affirm life. Live life to the fullest, use your time on here wisely, etc. Now people only need to attach a firm expectation for a continued existence, and that is where the Jews are severely lacking. That is where they err greatly. And that is where they lead people astray with this mania for materialism.

Helioform

Star
Leibniz helped revive it and Gödel merely started from there.
How?

It's certainly erroneous to stop at materialism, but the material existence should not be abhorred (like those gnostic types tend to do). Here, the Jews know better than anyone what it means to affirm life.
I agree. Which is why I look at all angles not just the Manichean version of Gnosticism.

Maes17

Superstar
True. My friend lives 5 minutes from me and a few days ago they set fire to 3 cars on his parking lot. Last night on hristmas day, they fought down town and tore down fences. I was there and saw it. Other than that there were two more fights and fights across the country.
Stay safe over there. Yikes!

AR didn't I see you call the Third World countries ****holes?

That is so shocking to me. I honestly had no idea that French people were capable of that sort of thing.
I never said such a thing. I also have no idea why you are putting words I have never uttered in my mouth, but you probably did it to justify your smear. I'd like it if people quit the straw men and not depict other people in ways they have not presented themselves as.

Your entire post is based on straw men.

One: I'm not French.

Two: I'm not Catholic.

Three: I never said Europeans were a monolithic people. But when talking about slavery or colonialism, they sure are treated as such.

Four: French people aren't getting caught up in "white nationalism" but French identity. French identity concerns those writers / philosophers you like (I don't like Sartre, but he's a typical favourite among lefties) and their likes have ceased to exist and will not return if French identity and civilisation continues to change the way it has. No more Camus, no more Sartre, Céline, Descartes, Hugo, Voltaire, Zola, Proust, .... France will be left with the likes of Bernard-Henri Lévy and Jacques Attali, talmudic sophists advocating the wars in the Middle East, open border policies and the Kalergian replacement of the European populations by non-European populations. This doesn't apply to France only, but most parts of Europe, from the UK to Hungary.

are there French people who feel that non-Europeans are not their brothers and sisters?
French aren't even brothers and sisters with other Europeans, let alone extra-Europeans. France is France, Italy is Italy, Greece is Greece, there is no such thing as a European people, therefore there is no such thing as a global people. That "we are all the same" mantra is completely illusionary and goes against the very biology of human nature. In-group preference is inherent to all species and it is a lot more dangerous to pretend this isn't true and should be overcome, than to acknowledge it and let societies be shaped according to their natural inclinations.

it is un-Catholic to not feel solidarity with the oppressed.

What brings glory to people is to be on the side of the oppressed, to be on the side of justice- to embrace the preferential option for the poor. To be otherwise is un-Catholic.
Just slogans that don't mean anything. Who are the oppressed? What is justice? Also, are you Catholic? Cause non-Christians telling Christians how to behave is getting pretty tiresome.

None of what you wrote in your post has anything to do with Islamisation, as if you're deliberately trying to dodge the subject. It's an observable fact to those living in Europe, it's a mathematical fact if you look at the changing demographics, and it's a logical fact if you consider that Muslims generally prefer the Islamic way of life (duh). So why should white people be considered nothing but white supremacists or racists or xenophobes for preferring their own way of life?

Illuminized

Established
God won't ask you if you read fanon or sartre or what you thought about Che Guevera or Jordan Pederson - sheesh.
Stop spreading muslim propaganda.
You don't have to be a Muslim to understand the above statement, what a man believes is of no interest to "god". It's his attitude towards life that matters and that is what has an effect on his well-being. Hence, we can see in the deaths of Sigmund Freud, Marx, Lenin, FDR, etc. a remarkable decline in physical health.

A person who doesn't want to their country to fall to an inhumane ideology.
It already fell to a frenzied religion devoid of it's content (Christianity, deprived of the original gnosticism, it's mind and basis of knowledge, went berserk i.e. Catholic Church), what's happening now is a mere exchange of religions, to one which will likely pacify Europeans unless they react badly (which is also happening).

Islam is a religion of peace, you can see this in it's afterlife, which is much more realistic, unlike the surreal 24/7 worship of the Christians. The bloody bits in the Quran are either interpolated or remnants of historical orders. You can find the real Mohammed in the Quran if you look hard enough. His religion ended up the same way as Christianity, as a Jewish sect, for similar reasons: their hearers were proselytes to Judaism and they had to adapt their teachings to these adherents to wean them off of it.

Last edited:

Illuminized

Established
I agree. Which is why I look at all angles not just the Manichean version of Gnosticism.
It really ought to be asked whether the gnostic literature that has been uncovered since 1945 belongs to the original gnosticism or if it's from dissident sects of gnosticism. We can see from the writings of Eric Voegelin how people used to assess it before the Nag Hammadi library; they relied on the testimony of the Church Fathers and on secondary commentaries.

Afaik the current forms of gnosticism deny the material basis for consciousness, abhors the whole material existence, and instead of completely rejecting the existence of Jehovah, they keep him alive as the Demiurge.

I prefer to incline myself to the writings of Marcion, although he wasn't a gnostic apparently.

You've only defended the ME when it suited your agenda. Let's not pretend like you're a fan of Muslims.
My agenda? What would that look like?

And it's fine if you don't like Muslims but don't pretend like you defended the ME out of the goodness of your heart.
Can you quit the straw man, please? I understand you're going after my moral integrity since I called you out on your immoral view, but you're being irrational. I defended the ME based on moral principles, ie. the non-aggression principle and the right to self-determination. If you don't like that I apply the same to the actions and beliefs of other peoples and civilisations, then that's your problem.

There's also the aspect of empathy. This guilt complex among western people has manifested due to the feminisation of society and the accompanying increase of empathy. Not intrinsically a bad thing, but it's an explanation why western people participate more in collective self-criticism of failing to reach the standards they expect to achieve. People who empathise and self-criticise too much in the face of others who do not return the empathy are destined to lose. Moreover, people who empathise too much with other people are most vulnerable for exploitation and this is exactly what's happening. Other peoples with less to no empathy and self-criticism are exploiting the guilt complex of the more empathic peoples and are doing it in order to extract resources. It's a one-way stream and all groups are queuing up to hit that white guilt button like an ATM to get their handouts. It's one of the lowest, disrespectful and greediest forms of leeching and I literally despise anyone who participates in it.

There's plenty of good things about the West. I love the West and that's why I criticize the bad aspects of it because I would like to see it change. I would love to see the values and culture in which my grandpa grew up return back to Canada once again even if they were classified as Christian values. Believe it or not AR I believe genuine Christian values to be very similar to that of the Muslims and good values like that can only better society.
Yet you still didn't mention any accomplishment. What values and what aspects of our lost culture?

Obviously there are common grounds between Christian and Islamic values. They are both conservative views with more emphasis on universal morals, family, tradition, but that doesn't mean there aren't any incompatible differences.

Western civilization isn't crumbling because of Muslim immigration but because of declining moral values and devaluation of their money and resources.
I specifically said "not because of immigration alone", but immigration is the major factor that will make the change irreversible. Moral relativism is at the basis of decadence and the destruction of spiritual unity, but if we can reverse this and spread more philosophy and Christianity to people we could possibly restore what we've lost. But when you replace the people with a different philosophy and world view that does contain a universal moral code and is spiritually more united, that reversal becomes very unlikely.

I guess without all the stealing and pillaging the West can't really stand on its own. And no, I don't believe there to be this r*pe epidemic. I believe that's all propaganda.
What research have you done to believe it is all propaganda?

I'm sensitive to the suffering of all races. Injustice is injustice regardless of race. Read my signature for crying out loud.
Didn't know it was that simple. I'll change my signature into "I Love Muslims" so we can finally argue the actual points without being distracted by emotions towards racism.

Enslavement is only one aspect of colonialism. There's more layers to it than just bringing in slaves. Also, I have said countless times that Arabs and Africans have done some some pretty evil things but in terms of modernity it pales in comparison to what the whites have done. The whites did everything the Arabs and Africans did but on a much larger scale.
I'm gonna need you to clear up the vagueness. What are you comparing? What do you mean with "in terms of modernity"'? What did the whites do that the Africans and Arabs did but on a larger scale?

Absolutely false.
Because .........

They were Jews nonetheless. They bombed people while specifically targeting English officials. Hypocrisy is hypocrisy regardless of how you perceive it. Jews are told nothing while Muslims are told they have to integrate. The moment whites hold Jews to the same standard as they do the Muslims then you might have a case.
Most Jews are integrated. They are almost everywhere on television and radio with most people being clueless that they're Jewish. If you're talking about the orthodox Jews, they are entitled to live as they wish since we live in a secular society with freedom of religion. They are not becoming such a large part of the population that our society is turning Jewish. Neither do these Jews want our society to become Jewish since Jewishness is an ethno-religious elitarian identity that they are not keen on sharing. If you're going to continue with false equivalence, just let it drop. Take a plane to Luton, Malmö or Molenbeek and check it out for yourself, since you're clearly arguing from a place of ignorance.

The reason there's no immigration of Jews is because their population is extremely small and further more whites took land that belonged to the Arabs and who had no involvement in what happened during the second World War and let the Jews colonize it. And whites did this by giving them arms and money. Like I said the ME in a long time has never been free from Western intervention and the minute whites stop interfering with the ME the immigration will stop as well. It's quite simple really.
It is not that simple. You're not taking into account that this migration into the West is desired by Soros-like individuals and organisations and politicians go along with the current because of this toxic age of political correctness, voter gaining and the welfare state which expands the reach of government. The replacement of the native populations of Europe is designed and coming to fruition as we speak.

From the godfather of the European Union:

"The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals. [...]

Instead of destroying European Jewry, Europe, against its own will, refined and educated this people into a future leader-nation through this artificial selection process. No wonder that this people, that escaped Ghetto-Prison, developed into a spiritual nobility of Europe. Therefore a gracious Providence provided Europe with a new race of nobility by the Grace of Spirit. This happened at the moment when Europe's feudal aristocracy became dilapidated, and thanks to Jewish emancipation."

Practical Idealism, Richard von Coudenhove-Kalergi, 1925

More precisely how are these millions of Muslims getting into Europe and who's allowing them in?
Right now the Red Cross is picking up migrants in Libya by plane. They used to be transferred with one of the many NGO ferry services in the Mediterranean, until both the Italian and Libyan governments accused those NGOs of human trafficking. They were caught exchanging equipment with actual smugglers, but anyone with half a brain already knew that they were at least facilitating human trafficking. And I'm not sure if you're really trying to understand my point. I've said on numerous occasions that this migration wave is largely not organic, but organised, with the specific purpose to replace the native population and further dechristianise western civilisation. Am I not explaining it well?

If you don't accept academic scholarly peer reviewed work from several of the people I had quoted at the time then there's nothing more to say. Regardless of what you think giving a black man a longer jail sentence than a white man for the exact same crime is down right discriminatory and racist. Are you a racist by any chance? Actually ignore that question not like you'll answer it truthfully.
If you want me to ignore that question you wouldn't have posted it. And again, it's not about accepting scholarly peer reviewed works, but about facts. There are scholarly peer reviewed works that contradict each other. If you can't bring up facts than just admit that. If you can, show them instead of complaining about me not accepting your theories.

Sorry if I don't accept your ludicrous evidence that surveyors went into parts of war torn areas in the ME to ask what religion each person followed lol. Not like those people had anything better to do like try to runaway from bombs, militias, famine, and etc.
That's not how it works. They are estimates based on casualties and displacements of peoples. They're not gonna take polls in jihadi territory.

I don't relish in anything. I'm simply telling it like it is. Just seeing the way things have developed around the world I've come to believe that many people who consider themselves to be white and conservative in nature are closeted racists. I'm not saying you right now, but that opinion is slowly changing due to your statements in the past and especially now, many white conservatives want the good ole colonial and imperial years to come back where every other ethnicity that isn't white know their place in the "civilized" world.
Say it as it is then. I can tell that you think I'm a racist, since you even think rainerann is a racist, but truth be told, if I was a neutral and objective newcomer to this forum, void of indoctrination, I'd single you out as the biggest racist in this thread. You will defend any position that accuses whites (not ideology or phenomena) but the actual white race and deflect any negative commentary that is directed to non-white ideologies or trends. And I don't care what people think racism is, they've raped that word sideways that it has lost all meaning.

Last edited:
I just find it totally ironic that Trump would call these countries shitholes and wanted "more people from Norway" when the US is a "shithole country" itself compared to Norway. Nobody in their right mind there would want to move to the US when they have free healthcare, free education, lower crime rate, beautiful landscape etc.
You forgot to mention that Norway has a quality over quantity immigration policy.