The islamisation of the west

Telk

Rookie
Every minute a rap is committed in the US? Really? I don’t think so...
What Christians are committing r*pe every minute? Do you understand how silly that sounds?

Right...islam says a lot of things that muslims never publicly acknowledge it says because of taquiya...
r*pe stats for US.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_the_United_States

Taquiya is not a term I've ever heard of in islam and Im 43 years old. Lying is a sin, there is nothing hidden about Islam. Shi'ite Muslims do have a practice of hiding their religion to avoid persecution but Sunni muslims are forbidden from hiding their religion.

Telk

Rookie
Yet another pc comment...it’s not really us. But the truth is it really is you. That is your culture, your religion. All anyone has to do is look at Mohammad and what he did and they will see his religion doing the same things he did.
History is always written by those in power today. What is being said about or prophet and religion i propaganda to keep us form the real issues. You are a slave to your banking system, are you in more debt or less? is the economic system fair to us all or not? are the poor getting better off or worse?

I have no interest in denying anything, I'm just attempting to add a Muslim voice to the war drum your beating. You are angry and need a scapegoat. So _______________ insert goat sound here. :)

Telk

Rookie
Im not trying to convince anyone, I just feel that Muslims sit quietly thinking that know one will listen and the only voices are those of criminals and the media painting a picture. We, the 99.9% of Muslims must stop being afraid and just engage people and let them know what they are seeing in a microscopic view of islam and the people getting the most exposure are the worst of us.

Its like going to a US prison and interviewing the inmates and then showing those interviews to the rest of the world and saying "look at these Americans". Its a coordinated attempt to paint a picture of islam that benefits those interested in destroying Islam and Muslims.

Lisa

Superstar
History is always written by those in power today. What is being said about or prophet and religion i propaganda to keep us form the real issues. You are a slave to your banking system, are you in more debt or less? is the economic system fair to us all or not? are the poor getting better off or worse?

I have no interest in denying anything, I'm just attempting to add a Muslim voice to the war drum your beating. You are angry and need a scapegoat. So _______________ insert goat sound here. :)
I’m not angry but I am concerned, there is a difference you know?

There is a real history of Mohammad....you guys can’t escape that. And the more you look like him the more people will wonder at what islam really is.

As to the other people got to live...

Lisa

Superstar
Im not trying to convince anyone, I just feel that Muslims sit quietly thinking that know one will listen and the only voices are those of criminals and the media painting a picture. We, the 99.9% of Muslims must stop being afraid and just engage people and let them know what they are seeing in a microscopic view of islam and the people getting the most exposure are the worst of us.

Its like going to a US prison and interviewing the inmates and then showing those interviews to the rest of the world and saying "look at these Americans". Its a coordinated attempt to paint a picture of islam that benefits those interested in destroying Islam and Muslims.
Uh huh, sure. That sounds reasonable until you realize that a lot of ‘normal’ muslims have been killing people. I remember on one such attack that the people who knew the person said they didn’t realize he could do such a thing, he was nice and normal around them until he wasn’t. They felt fooled.

The thing is the more a person finds pity about the real islam-all the questions about islam become much clearer.

Lisa

Superstar
You only pretend to care for r*pe victims... when Christians r*pe you roll your eyes but when it's a Muslim you blame all Muslims.
Well as a woman I do care about r*pe victims and rapes. Well, I wonder that you see every American as a Christian because we are supposedly a Christian nation? However, it is muslim men doing a lot of the raping in Western Europe. Sweden is even called the r*pe capital of the world and its rapists are the muslims they let in out of sympathetic and kindness...

Telk

Rookie
I’m not angry but I am concerned, there is a difference you know?

There is a real history of Mohammad....you guys can’t escape that. And the more you look like him the more people will wonder at what islam really is.

As to the other people got to live...
We are all concerned, the history you have is not accurate. We all know the violent history of Christianity and until today the west is in our lands destroying, killing and raping. I know(or at least hope) that you and others westerners did not ask your governments to come and kill Muslims in our lands, but that is whats happening. The result is damaged peoples. I know that the current power structure wants to continue and an Islamic voice on crime and economics is feared. I have studied this for over a decade and find that they will do anything to keep us from engaging in any type of intelligent, constructive conversations. Our economic troubles come from an unjust system. Islam has an answer that can be implemented without belief or following Islam. Talk to me about that and we are human, insult me and threaten me and we are animals.

Telk

Rookie
The eye roll is you haven’t heard of taquiya...
I might not understand how you spell it. I know of Taqwa, which is a firm belief in God and the hereafter. Also Arabic is not my first language so I'm ignorant of the exact term, but I will try to find out about it.

Lisa

Superstar
We are all concerned, the history you have is not accurate. We all know the violent history of Christianity and until today the west is in our lands destroying, killing and raping. I know(or at least hope) that you and others westerners did not ask your governments to come and kill Muslims in our lands, but that is whats happening. The result is damaged peoples. I know that the current power structure wants to continue and an Islamic voice on crime and economics is feared. I have studied this for over a decade and find that they will do anything to keep us from engaging in any type of intelligent, constructive conversations. Our economic troubles come from an unjust system. Islam has an answer that can be implemented without belief or following Islam. Talk to me about that and we are human, insult me and threaten me and we are animals.
Wow just wow! Do you practice lying or is it just instinct? There’s so much crap in this reply that I don’t even know where to begin...

Lisa

Superstar
I might not understand how you spell it. I know of Taqwa, which is a firm belief in God and the hereafter. Also Arabic is not my first language so I'm ignorant of the exact term, but I will try to find out about it.
Ya, you do that, haha!

Lisa

Superstar
There's really no point in arguing with these people. You won't be convinced, they won't be convinced. Thats why I've quit this thread, its creating more anger and frustration.
I’m not angry or frustrated, lies should be challenged with truth. But thanks for your concern :)

I’m not angry or frustrated, lies should be challenged with truth. But thanks for your concern :)
No I understand that. I agree with your views, but arguing and presenting our views just won't do anything.