The islamisation of the west

mecca

Superstar
Maybe I would tolerate Islam if Islam wasn't the FUCKING reason for all these terror attacks. How blind are you to your own religion.
The religion isn't the reason... extremists are the reason, they have no support from actual Muslims and they distort the religion for their own disgusting practices. Muslims can't force anyone to become Muslim, Muslims can't murder people.

mecca

Superstar
I like you and I don't want to make you hate me, but Muslims believe in a holy text that says to kill all non-believers. I'm dead fucking serious. Read it yourself.
I am a Muslim, are you going to listen or are you going to keep being hostile and ignorant? Muslims can't kill people or force them into the religion.

mecca

Superstar
I'm sorry this is where I draw the line. You obviously don't even understand what the hell is going on. You can say I'm "biased" and shit but The r*pe of Europe is mostly because of refugees from Muslim countries. I'm tired of this PC Liberal garbage I keep hearing.
The statistics don't even match what you're saying. Lol yeah what you call "PC liberal garbage" are just facts.

manama

Star
"Buddhists are peaceful"
"Hindus are peaceful"

Same old same old, its all cool if they are slaughtering Muslims in mass numbers. Myanmar/Rohingya? Buddhist monks slicing even the newborn's throats and little kids and babies and throwing the dead bodies in front of parents, raping women infront of loved ones, killing parents infront of kids etc etc Burning villages and its people alive? neeeeeeeeh peaceful....not a genocide at all
Slaughtering Muslims on the assumption that they might have eaten beef sometime, r*pe, murder, slaughter and genocide of the Kashmiri freedom fighters which include kids but nooo ofcourse 10-20 yo are terrorists for wanting jobs and human rights, better kill them all.

"peaceful" yea right

Lisa

Superstar
Complete rubbish, the europeans and americans have been killing and enslaving BROWN people for the past 1000 years. look at Africa the middle east and asia. Whites have been the worst people on human rights and after destroying entire continents and peoples you are crying crocodile tears. You are ignorant of history and how much r*pe and human trafficking the west is responsible for. The refugees are in sweden because europeans/american care more for those people natural resources than their own people. Caliph did not disappear was killed over 100 years ago. PLEASE learn before you write, or preface your comments with "THIS IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN TOLD BY OTHERS AND HAVE NO PROOF OR TIME TO RESEARCH"
O these are my thoughts regarding what is going on in Europe. Only an ignorant fool, or a lying fool would be so blind to the hell that is going on in Europe right now!

Telk

Rookie
Using "answering Islam" propaganda only makes you look like you understand. All of what you cite is based on revelation on how to behave at the time of certain battles in history. All of what you cite is good advise for any military and that is what is being discussed. No military in the world rewards soldiers for retreating or hiding. etc.

You seem to enjoy widen a gap between two religions that share the same divine message. What is your answer to these verses?

On Punishing ‘Immorality’

Leviticus 20:9

If anyone curses his father or mother, he must be put to death.
20:10 If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife—with the wife of his neighbor—both the adulterer and the adulteress must be put to death.
20:13 If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death.
Deuteronomy 22:20-1 If, however, the charge is true and no proof of the girl’s virginity can be found, she shall be brought to the door of her father’s house and there the men of her town shall stone her to death. She has done a disgraceful thing in Israel by being promiscuous while still in her father’s house.
Exodus 35:2

For six days, work is to be done, but the seventh day shall be your holy day, a Sabbath of rest to the LORD. Whoever does any work on it must be put to death.
On Destroying Other People

Deuteronomy 7:1-2 When the Lord your God brings you into the land you are entering to possess and drives out before you many nations . . . then you must destroy them totally. Make no treaty with them, and show them no mercy.
20:10-17 When you march up to attack a city, make its people an offer of peace. If they accept and open their gates, all the people in it shall be subject to forced labor and shall work for you. If they refuse to make peace and they engage you in battle, lay siege to that city. When the Lord your God delivers it into your hand, put to the sword all the men in it. As for the women, the children, the livestock and everything else in the city, you may take these as plunder for yourselves. . . . This is how you are to treat all the cities that are at a distance from you and do not belong to the nations nearby.
However, in the cities of the nations the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive anything that breathes. Completely destroy them—the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites—as the Lord your God has commanded you.
On the Evil of Biblical Law

Ezekiel 20:25-26 I also gave them over to statutes that were not good and laws they could not live by; I let them become defiled through their gifts—the sacrifice of every firstborn—that I might fill them with horror so they would know that I am the LORD.
On Slavery & Subjugation of Women

Ephesians 5:22-24 Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.
Exodus 21:20-21 If a man beats his male or female slave with a rod and the slave dies as a direct result, he must be punished, but he is not to be punished if the slave gets up after a day or two, since the slave is his property.
1 Peter 2:13 Submit yourselves for the Lord’s sake to every authority instituted among men.
2:18 Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to those who are good and considerate, but also to those who are harsh.
Leviticus 25:44-45

Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves. You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property.

Lisa

Superstar
I'm very well versed in what the religion is about, as opposed to 99% of the people writing on this forum. Everyone wants to avoid my prior points about economics because it is hidden from you! As with most crimes the old addage of "follow the money" applies here more than ever.

If you think all the wars and killing of Muslims around the world is ok, that speaks volumes about your own moral compass.
Well, with muslims terrorizing abs killing people around the world...many people are beginning to realize what islam is all about...

Lisa

Superstar
What that religion is about is 1 God, belief in the books and teachings of Abraham, Moses, Jesus etc. Whatever else you've been told is false, but if its in the TV or internet it must be true, right? I explained in previous post why those in power want you to never know anything about Islam or Muslims and they have done a good job based on the posts I've read here and other places on the Internet.

Our children will be the losers if everyone keeps believing the media.
Here’s an idea...muslims should stop terrorizing and killing people and then maybe people will stop believing the worst about them?

Telk

Rookie
O these are my thoughts regarding what is going on in Europe. Only an ignorant fool, or a lying fool would be so blind to the hell that is going on in Europe right now!

I am do not know all that is going on in Europe, Im an American and we only hear what pertains to the US. The outside world is unimportant to our media. I sympathize with any people that are attacked in their own country. Islam teaches us:

When 2 parties fight we must try to bring peace between them. We must support whichever party wants peace even if the one that wants peace was the one who originally started the fight. Anyone that wants peace and an end to fighting is to be supported.

This wisdom is based on the fact that women and children tend to suffer the most in any conflict and Islam is opposed to suffering. We are taught that living under a tyrant is better than anarchy because women and children will suffer the most under anarchy.

Lisa

Superstar
Projection...
Is it? From where I sit, it’s reasonable to think. You guys constantly defend killing, terror and r*pe saying it’s not true but the truth is it is muslims doing the terrorizing, killing and rapes in western countries and you just look like fools or liars when you don’t acknowledge it.

Lisa

Superstar
I am do not know all that is going on in Europe, Im an American and we only hear what pertains to the US. The outside world is unimportant to our media. I sympathize with any people that are attacked in their own country. Islam teaches us:

When 2 parties fight we must try to bring peace between them. We must support whichever party wants peace even if the one that wants peace was the one who originally started the fight. Anyone that wants peace and an end to fighting is to be supported.

This wisdom is based on the fact that women and children tend to suffer the most in any conflict and Islam is opposed to suffering. We are taught that living under a tyrant is better than anarchy because women and children will suffer the most under anarchy.
Islam is opposed to suffering? Lol, that’s rich. Please!

Telk

Rookie
"Buddhists are peaceful"
"Hindus are peaceful"

Same old same old, its all cool if they are slaughtering Muslims in mass numbers. Myanmar/Rohingya? Buddhist monks slicing even the newborn's throats and little kids and babies and throwing the dead bodies in front of parents, raping women infront of loved ones, killing parents infront of kids etc etc Burning villages and its people alive? neeeeeeeeh peaceful....not a genocide at all
Slaughtering Muslims on the assumption that they might have eaten beef sometime, r*pe, murder, slaughter and genocide of the Kashmiri freedom fighters which include kids but nooo ofcourse 10-20 yo are terrorists for wanting jobs and human rights, better kill them all.

"peaceful" yea right
So true. Only Muslims can be terrorists. even when we are dying in our own countries! We should just line up and wait our turn in the oven. How many want to be "hitlers" are out there? based on this forum it seems like a lot. Now I understand how it must of felt to be a Jew or a Gypsy before the internment camps filled up with the "EVIL" people.

Lisa

Superstar
So true. Only Muslims can be terrorists. even when we are dying in our own countries! We should just line up and wait our turn in the oven. How many want to be "hitlers" are out there? based on this forum it seems like a lot. Now I understand how it must of felt to be a Jew or a Gypsy before the internment camps filled up with the "EVIL" people.
Well I didn’t say only muslims can be terrorists but today in the world it is muslims doing the terrorizing!

Well, maybe you should stop fighting each other and more of you would be living?

Idk about the hitlers, seems to me anti semitism is on the rise though...a lot of hitlers then?

Well, again, maybe the ummah should get together and decide to stop the terrorizing, killing and raping and maybe then people will believe you are all the good people you claim to be?

Telk

Rookie
Is it? From where I sit, it’s reasonable to think. You guys constantly defend killing, terror and r*pe saying it’s not true but the truth is it is muslims doing the terrorizing, killing and rapes in western countries and you just look like fools or liars when you don’t acknowledge it.
Criminals commit those acts regardless of religion. the only fools are those that attribute crime to a religion. The US has a r*pe committed every minute. If it was a Muslim committing them they would announce it loudly but its mostly committed by christians. We do not run around screaming a Christian just moved in next door! Crime is committed by criminals. Islam says any sex outside of a marriage recognized by the community is a crime and punishable by stoning to death, if they are Muslim. Regardless of r*pe or not.

r*pe is punished by death in Islam period. So those committing the crime forfeit their lives so they are outside of Islam. The name for it is a Fasik. What you are saying about Islam is exactly why these people are considered Fasikeen which means no longer a Muslim.

Lisa

Superstar
Criminals commit those acts regardless of religion. the only fools are those that attribute crime to a religion. The US has a r*pe committed every minute. If it was a Muslim committing them they would announce it loudly but its mostly committed by christians. We do not run around screaming a Christian just moved in next door! Crime is committed by criminals. Islam says any sex outside of a marriage recognized by the community is a crime and punishable by stoning to death, if they are Muslim. Regardless of r*pe or not.

r*pe is punished by death in Islam period. So those committing the crime forfeit their lives so they are outside of Islam. The name for it is a Fasik. What you are saying about Islam is exactly why these people are considered Fasikeen which means no longer a Muslim.
Every minute a rap is committed in the US? Really? I don’t think so...
What Christians are committing r*pe every minute? Do you understand how silly that sounds?

Right...islam says a lot of things that muslims never publicly acknowledge it says because of taquiya...

Telk

Rookie
We are not looking for your acceptance or approval. the west is in every one of our countries killing, raping and selling our children while you sit and worry about what is happening to you. Ask yourself where and why did these people come here and how is it they are of such low character. You will find they where driven out by armies and weapons coming from the west. Muslims are being killed and targeted in every country in the world and have lost their compassion.
Islam is a compassionate religion and what you see is the aftermath of destruction caused by the natural resources found in our lands. It is sad, I wish more Muslims knew of our religion and practiced it but Darwinism has taken over. Survival of the fittest right?
No religion preaches hate or criminal behavior but people have been dehumanized to the point that they are a criminals. Nothing more or less.

Telk

Rookie
We are not looking for your acceptance or approval. the west is in every one of our countries killing, raping and selling our children while you sit and worry about what is happening to you. Ask yourself where and why did these people come here and how is it they are of such low character. You will find they where driven out by armies and weapons coming from the west. Muslims are being killed and targeted in every country in the world and have lost their compassion.
Islam is a compassionate religion and what you see is the aftermath of destruction caused by the natural resources found in our lands. It is sad, I wish more Muslims knew of our religion and practiced it but Darwinism has taken over. Survival of the fittest right?
No religion preaches hate or criminal behavior but people have been dehumanized to the point that they are a criminals. Nothing more or less.

Lisa

Superstar
Yet another pc comment...it’s not really us. But the truth is it really is you. That is your culture, your religion. All anyone has to do is look at Mohammad and what he did and they will see his religion doing the same things he did.