The islamisation of the west

Vixy

Star
So I've noticed that all of these no go zones, asking to change the flags and only sharia law abiding to many areas in europe aswell as scandinavia shows of an ongoing Islamisation of the west due to immigration.

How did this happen and what do they want with this?

I'd like us to discuss anything and everything about this topic in this thread, no boundaries but try to not go into personal attacks. However anger is understandable since it's a sensitive topic but do your best.

I'll start with the islamisation of sweden since thats what I have experience from and many Swedes are run out of their homes for not living according to sharia law. This have created segregation between the immigrants and the swedish people where swedes live in certain areas and immigrants in others and if one moves there as a swede, one will be harassed until one leaves. Some examples:

In Sweden police can't do much about the problems arising with the big immigration due to fear of being called racists. This has also tied all other authorities aswell as swedes in general to do anything about all the problems that have came to, so one could say the country is backbound out of fear of being called racist.

I could post more videos but there are so many it'd take all day. If interested you can google harassed sweden no go zones.

Last edited:

Thunderian

Superstar
It's pretty shocking what's happening in Sweden. Here's a comprehensive report from Gatestone.

One Week in Sweden
  • In Sweden, car-burnings are not major news anymore; they have become a part of daily life. Cars are torched in Swedish towns on a regular basis.

• Between January and September 2017, Sweden experienced 6000 car-burnings. That equals roughly 22 car fires per day. Schools and other buildings are sometimes targeted by arsonists as well.

• Meanwhile, a report claims that Swedish students and other citizens have been pushed to the back of the public-housing queue. The authorities thus sometimes prioritize recently-arrived asylum seekers and immigrants over the country's native population.
If you search for crime, you can find it in any society. Sadly, in Sweden today, you do not have to search very hard. A casual look at newspapers on any random day will be filled with stories about armed robberies, sexual assaults, rapes, public gang shootings and perhaps explosives in restaurants. This crime wave is no longer merely confined to the major cities. Many smaller towns and some rural communities are now affected as well.

In some Swedish municipalities, harassment and violent threats have become major issues even at public libraries. In the town of Trelleborg, in the autumn of 2017, a gang of 30-50 youths effectively occupied the local library. One mother, who asked that her name not be used, explained that she is now scared to visit the library with her children. The last time she went, visitors were harassed by a loud, aggressive youth gang. When a guard asked the gang-members to leave, they surrounded him. The local police say that they are aware of this problem, but that they do not have sufficient staff to patrol the library every day.

In October 2017, an 81-year-old Swedish woman in the town of Mölndal was harassed and threatened by some youths while walking her dog. A few boys around the age of 12 walked in front of her and blew cigarette smoke in her face; one of them threatened to attack her dog and her. Then he spat her in her face. The woman now says that she is afraid to go out. The local police confirm that elderly people are harassed in similar ways. In a separate incident, some youths stole a loaf of bread from another woman in her 80s.

On the evening of October 29, 2017, a car was torched in the Muslim-dominated district of Rosengård in Malmö. On October 30, another car was torched in the same area. The local daily Sydsvenskan mentioned these incidents with just a couple of sentences. Why? Because car-burnings have become a part of daily life. They are not major news anymore. Cars are torched in Swedish towns on a regular basis.

Between January and September 2017, Sweden experienced 6000 car-burnings. That equals roughly 22 car-burnings per day. (Insurance companies estimate that about half of these incidents are attempts at insurance fraud.) Schools and other buildings have been targeted by arsonists, as well.

Cars burn in the Stockholm suburb of Husby during a riot on May 20, 2013. (Image source: Telefonkiosk/Wikimedia Commons)

The police in parts of Sweden have also experienced, in recent years, a rising number of violent attacks. Police vehicles and stations have been targeted; sometimes even policemen in the privacy of their homes.

On October 29, 2017, a stone was thrown through the front door of the police station in the small town of Kinna. A police station in Dalbo, Växjö had several windows smashed with stones and was shot at with fireworks. The local police chief commented that the police earlier experienced vandalism against their cars, too. A police station at Vännäs in northern Sweden was hit by a rock a day earlier.

On October 29, a police patrol in the town of Linköping was ambushed by people throwing rocks at them. One policeman was injured, struck in the face by a stone.

On October 18, a police station in the southern city of Helsingborg was hit by an explosion. No one was injured, but a large part of the building, as well as the windows on the building opposite, were damaged by the blast. "This is very serious. An attack on the police is not just an attack against society, but on everyone's safety," said Sweden's National Police Commissioner, Dan Eliasson.

On October 28, in the middle of the night, someone fired roughly 20 bullets into the private home of a police officer in Västerås. The policeman and his family were asleep at the time. The shots went straight through the house and into the neighbor's house. According to the regional police chief Carin Götblad, only luck prevented anyone from being hit.

Despite many such incidents, Johanna Skinnari, a researcher at the Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention, claims that it is not possible to determine whether or not attacks on the police are becoming more common. She did add, however, that "ordinary threats and harassment" are on the rise. Her research, she explained, found that these attacks tend to reinforce the "intimidation capital" of the perpetrators, "to show they're tough and not afraid of the police."

A Swedish policewoman described how criminals have published photographs of her, her husband and her 2-year-old son, whom they threatened to murder. She said that similar stories about police officers in Sweden are now common. Some policemen have begun checking for bombs under their cars before starting them. As one violent criminal told the Swedish police: "You are no longer hunting us. We are hunting you. We will hunt you and your families."

Swedes pay some of the world's highest taxes. Despite this burden, parts of the country suffer from a chronic lack of police resources. Many crimes go unsolved. Witnesses are sometimes afraid of talking to the police. At other times, the police lack the capacity to investigate even serious crimes such as murder or r*pe.

Being a policeman is not an attractive job in Sweden today. The risks are high; the salary is low. The majority of Swedish police officers -- an alarming 58% -- are considering finding a different profession.

The police warn that foreign criminals view Sweden as a most attractive country. If you steal something, the chances of being caught are almost zero. If you should be sentenced for a crime, you might spend only a short time in a comfortable prison. A lot of weapons are illegally circulating among criminal gangs, from pistols to hand grenades.

A journalist, Ivar Arpi, commented that parts of the country are no longer under the control of the state. At many train stations, libraries and hospitals, threatening and harassing the staff have become a daily routine. In troubled areas, shops are forced to close: thanks to rampant crime, they can no longer buy insurance. Throwing stones at the police or rescue service personnel is now "normal." The use of hand grenades in attacks in Sweden is now comparable to regions of Mexico in which drug cartels operate.

The Gothenburg regional daily Göteborgs-Posten argues that a "low-intensity war" is currently being waged against the Swedish police. This situation exists, the newspaper notes, although the Swedish economy is still strong. What happens to these tensions if the economy suffers a downturn?

PO Hellqvist, who has worked for 30 years at the Swedish Security Service (Säpo), sounded an alarm on a "power struggle" between Swedish authorities and criminal gangs in certain areas. He says he is concerned about the growth of parallel societies, complete with their own "morality police," partly cut off from, and often hostile to, the rest of society. Such communities have historically been a breeding ground for terrorism. Hellqvist adds he is even more worried about people who become radicalized locally than about ISIS jihadists returning from the Middle East. The local radicals, he notes, are more numerous.

Three employees of Sweden's public broadcasting station SVT were convicted of human trafficking after they smuggled a Syrian migrant into Sweden in 2014. They will not, however, lose their jobs because of this. At the same time, another SyrianMuslim migrant was being arrested in Germany; he is suspected of plotting a mass-murder terrorist attack.

Kjell-Olof Feldt, who served as a powerful Minister of Finance during most of the 1980s, was widely respected as an honest and competent minister (even though some of his fellow Social Democrats thought his economic policies too "right-wing"). In October 2017, the now-retired Feldt gave an interview to a Swedish newspaper in which he expressed concerns about the future of his own party, as well as about the future of Sweden. Feldt says that the way the established political parties have handled immigration has weakened trust in politicians. He described the current immigration policies in Sweden as a "ticking bomb". When asked what politicians can do to solve these problems, Feldt replied: "I do not know. I think hardly anyone knows." Current political leaders, in his view, are simply trying to keep a lid on the situation and stifle debate.

Meanwhile, a report claims that Swedish students and other citizens have been pushed to the back of the public-housing queue. Municipalities across Sweden suffer from a housing shortage. The authorities, it seems, have sometimes been prioritizing recently-arrived asylum seekers and immigrants over the country's native population. The Swedish government is looking to house 100,000 more immigrants in 2018.

Vixy

Star
True. My friend lives 5 minutes from me and a few days ago they set fire to 3 cars on his parking lot. Last night on hristmas day, they fought down town and tore down fences. I was there and saw it. Other than that there were two more fights and fights across the country.

elsbet

Superstar
I don't understand why though. Is it gang wars or something? o_O

Is Swedish parliament (idk what the governing system is) benefiting in some way from the immigration?

Soros is behind it, I bet. That man is behind pretty much all chaos these days.

rainerann

Star
The problem is that this is nothing new, we are just not informed of this reality in our history books.

Islam is a political system. It cannot coexist with another system of government. It is contrary to the teachings of Islam to do this and this is evidenced by how it’s spread.

The hard part of realizing this is that we are not aware of the effect of Islam in places that have repeatedly been able to resist the conflict created by a competing political system is most western countries. We don’t have awareness of this reality because it has been hundreds of years in some cases since we have been able to separate ourselves successfully from a system that does not promote growth or change.

The Barbary wars are another example of a time where history could have turned in a completely different direction if we had not been able to resist the undermining of our government process by Islamic influences. Thomas Jefferson was president during this time. I learned very little about this in schools just like I learned very little about the role Islam played in starting the crusades. Here is an article about the Barbary wars if anyone is interested. http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/feb/11/chain-email/barbary-wars-did-us-declare-war-islam/

I think this is intentional so that the elite can use the reckless behavior seen in places where Islam is the dominant authority to create fear and intimidation in those of us who live in the west. But it is easy to see with some study of the Barbary wars and the crusades that Islam needs to be resisted as a detrimental form of government. It has nothing to do with religion. It is a destructive form of government that we should not allow ourselves to be subjected to. It would equivalent to saying something like I don’t want freedom. That is what allowing islam to exist would do. It isn’t the same as a harmless religion like Buddhism. It does put the freedoms we enjoy in jeopardy and I think this is being used intentionally, but that doesn’t mean it is not a real threat.

One thing I also noted in the videos was the frequent stoning. The people just randomly picking up rocks and throwing them at people as groups with young children being encouraged to do this too. Who teaches their children to throw rocks at people and why are we being forced to be patient with this behavior. Last time I checked, the Buddhists who go to the temple a couple blocks from my house have never started throwing rocks at people randomly as a collective group.

Hopefully, more people will start realizing the difference between religion and spiritual practices and the theocratic system of Islam and we can start working with more focus to remove Islamization from the west without resorting to the same practices that have been used in the past. Logically, there is no reason for Islam to continue and hopefully educating ourselves will be enough to protect ourselves from this threat and undermining of our culture.

rainerann

Star
If you can remove the distraction because it also poses a real threat, you can see the real enemy behind it more clearly.

The truth is the spread of Islam means that our culture would change and be harassed continually until we either fight back, use force, or be forced to lose equality and pay a tax to Muslim authorities. Music, wine, gone. mandated prayer, mandated fasting, censorship implemented. I can’t think of one person who wants this even if most people want to be fair and give people the benefit of the doubt. What we need to do is look at what we have control of. We see these changes happening and we have to find a way to be in control.

You are never going to collectively work towards a cause with the Nation of Islam that they won’t turn around to their advantage. We have two enemies. A weaker enemy(Islam) and a stronger enemy and we have to identifying who is really in between in order to defend ourselves.

Islam is just archaic. To anyone with a western upbringing, their rule of law is archaic in comparison to our system on its worst day is just archaic. We should easily be able to address and remove this threat of “terror” and by doing this, the elite have nothing to hide behind because these people who are promoting the idea that Islam deserves the same treatment as any other religion are not our friends.

They are only seeing the advantage this breakdown in our culture can give them. They see this as a sign that Islam is going to conquer the west.

Saying that they only oppose Zionist supporters is the same thing as saying they oppose anyone who creates a threat to their occupation of jerusalem and control of holy sites, which legitimately do not belong to them and should not be used as a means to cause the world to hate the pursuit of the Jews return to Israel.

They say they oppose zionists because it becomes more acceptable to some people, but it is really all about how the return to Israel creates a threat to their control of the area for religious reasons. So they want to conquer the west for their own reasons and to prove that their faith has meaning. So by default most of us are caught in the middle. If you don’t support the Jews, you basically support the Muslims and vice versa.

The only way to really be opposed to either is to expose one that is able to be exposed, in order to expose the other who will have nothing to hide behind. There won’t be anything to create confusion or division and we should want the real enemy to be as clearly seen as possible and this is the way the do that. You have to remove the illusion and you can’t remove an illusion that is also a legitimate threat on its own. It is like trying to expose a lie with another lie. A lie can only be exposed with the truth. Psychological warfare is everywhere. We need to be paying more attention. Someone does not become innocent because someone else is guilty. It is possible for both parties to be guilty.

Last edited:

Kung Fu

Superstar
I look at it as the elite’s way of getting people to do their dirty work by using islamic extremists passing them off as refugees seek refuge and asylum. We all know that the US and Saudia Arabia as well as Israel have all funded and supplied these terroist organizations such as IsIs, Al-Qaeda and what’s the other one? I can’t remember all the boogeyman’s. ANYWAYS . Forgive me, I apologize I was side tracked. They want to use these people to purge us and each other. The Elite want to destroy all beliefs and try to force their magic of the dark arts, occultism and Luciferian on us and force us to partake in their . Islam worships allah the moon God. They want to kill off the white people so they can pay real true genuine immigrants who really do want a better life for them and their families. UNFORTUNATELY the good ole elite are going to hire them because they can get away with treating them like slaves paying them next to nothing while the living costs here are insanely expensive and it is outrageous and impossible for the real immigrants to survive here in the cold temperatures. I do poity them because I can obviously tell they cannot afford to buy proper winter attire to survive these extreme cold temperatures we’ve been having.

They want civil war, they don’t want to do the dirty work or have any blood on their hands maybe? I honestly believe that they want a real purge though. I have no doubt in my mind that didn’t create the movie purge by coincidence....I’m sure that is in fact a future plan for America to satisfy their bloodthirst hatred for the majority of us. Good ole depopulation....
How have you not been banned yet with your 9 different accounts?

Vixy

Star
I look at it as the elite’s way of getting people to do their dirty work by using islamic extremists passing them off as refugees seek refuge and asylum. We all know that the US and Saudia Arabia as well as Israel have all funded and supplied these terroist organizations such as IsIs, Al-Qaeda and what’s the other one? I can’t remember all the boogeyman’s. ANYWAYS . Forgive me, I apologize I was side tracked. They want to use these people to purge us and each other. The Elite want to destroy all beliefs and try to force their magic of the dark arts, occultism and Luciferian on us and force us to partake in their . Islam worships allah the moon God. They want to kill off the white people so they can pay real true genuine immigrants who really do want a better life for them and their families. UNFORTUNATELY the good ole elite are going to hire them because they can get away with treating them like slaves paying them next to nothing while the living costs here are insanely expensive and it is outrageous and impossible for the real immigrants to survive here in the cold temperatures. I do poity them because I can obviously tell they cannot afford to buy proper winter attire to survive these extreme cold temperatures we’ve been having.

They want civil war, they don’t want to do the dirty work or have any blood on their hands maybe? I honestly believe that they want a real purge though. I have no doubt in my mind that didn’t create the movie purge by coincidence....I’m sure that is in fact a future plan for America to satisfy their bloodthirst hatred for the majority of us. Good ole depopulation....
Well, they're getting their civil war.

Meanwhile in Sweden: https://www.hd.se/2017-12-27/rubrik

Vixy

Star
Really? They don't get housing and benefits in your country? Here they get the best apartments and welfare so they don't have to work. Our own swedish population can now not get housing bc of the immigrants so many swedes are homeless or still living with their parents by the age of 30+. The medical care have also imploded and the court justice and police system is also overloaded due to crime.

Last edited:

SkepticCat

Veteran
Islam, a powerful tools in the hands of the Jews and the Masons for destroying Christianity and Western civilization. Or, maybe I'm wrong. Maybe more tolerance will mean it becomes safe for Swedes to enter Swedish towns again. Maybe if Sweden adopts sharia law the country will have peace again. Wouldn't want to piss off the Muslim guests, that tends to have negative consequences.

Islam, the ONLY religion that necessitates no-go zones. ONLY one. The ONLY religion that universally manages to stir up controversy and unrest on such a large scale whereever it gains a foothold. Buddhist no-go zones? Taoist no-go zones? Shinto no-go zones? New Age no-go zones? Honor killings? (it is my impression Hinduism can be rather violent, too).

Below, a parade of Muslims and imams saying and doing the most insane things.

... and various pictures of Masons bowing before Islamic VIPs, notably the oppressive, demagogue oligarchy of Saudi Arabia

Also, what is it with Freemasonry, the Moors and Islam?

If you can remove the distraction because it also poses a real threat, you can see the real enemy behind it more clearly.

The truth is the spread of Islam means that our culture would change and be harassed continually until we either fight back, use force, or be forced to lose equality and pay a tax to Muslim authorities. Music, wine, gone. mandated prayer, mandated fasting, censorship implemented. I can’t think of one person who wants this even if most people want to be fair and give people the benefit of the doubt. What we need to do is look at what we have control of. We see these changes happening and we have to find a way to be in control.

You are never going to collectively work towards a cause with the Nation of Islam that they won’t turn around to their advantage. We have two enemies. A weaker enemy(Islam) and a stronger enemy and we have to identifying who is really in between in order to defend ourselves.

Islam is just archaic. To anyone with a western upbringing, their rule of law is archaic in comparison to our system on its worst day is just archaic. We should easily be able to address and remove this threat of “terror” and by doing this, the elite have nothing to hide behind because these people who are promoting the idea that Islam deserves the same treatment as any other religion are not our friends.

They are only seeing the advantage this breakdown in our culture can give them. They see this as a sign that Islam is going to conquer the west
I very much doubt the average Muslim is intent on 'conquering the West' but I wouldn't put that past Islamic scholars and leaders, at all. However, once Islam does conquer the West, the average Muslim will embrace it and probably join in imposing sharia law on everybody else - same as it happens in most regions where Muslims dominate.

I don't think the problem with Islam is that it is archaic but that it is simply inherently hostile towards other religions. Imagine if 'Christian' nations in the West imposed Jizya on Muslim immigrants, there'd be an uproar. Yet, in sharia law countries this is exactly what Muslims impose on others.

Saying that they only oppose Zionist supporters is the same thing as saying they oppose anyone who creates a threat to their occupation of jerusalem and control of holy sites, which legitimately do not belong to them and should not be used as a means to cause the world to hate the pursuit of the Jews return to Israel.

They say they oppose zionists because it becomes more acceptable to some people, but it is really all about how the return to Israel creates a threat to their control of the area for religious reasons. So they want to conquer the west for their own reasons and to prove that their faith has meaning. So by default most of us are caught in the middle. If you don’t support the Jews, you basically support the Muslims and vice versa.

The only way to really be opposed to either is to expose one that is able to be exposed, in order to expose the other who will have nothing to hide behind. There won’t be anything to create confusion or division and we should want the real enemy to be as clearly seen as possible and this is the way the do that. You have to remove the illusion and you can’t remove an illusion that is also a legitimate threat on its own. It is like trying to expose a lie with another lie. A lie can only be exposed with the truth. Psychological warfare is everywhere. We need to be paying more attention. Someone does not become innocent because someone else is guilty. It is possible for both parties to be guilty.
The Ashkenazi 'Jew' controllers will want to play Muslims off against Christians/the West. We must never let them do this but it could easily happen since both sides hold this animosity towards each other on all social levels that are not able to understand the games the controllers are playing. The average American redneck hates Muslims just for being Muslims. However, I also firmly believe there can be no coexistence with Islam; you can only live harmoniously with Muslims that are ignoring the actual Quran commandments, ie. not actually Muslims. The situation in Sweden provides ample evidence of the consequences of trying to coexist with Islam. The Muslim immigration into the West is a complete disaster; a logical outcome of mixing cultures that are inherently incompatible.

"O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people." (5:51)

'You see many of them becoming allies of those who disbelieved. How wretched is that which they have put forth for themselves in that Allah has become angry with them, and in the punishment they will abide eternally.' (5:80) (ie., no hope for repentance, just punishment)

Last edited:

rainerann

Star
Islam, a powerful tools in the hands of the Jews and the Masons for destroying Christianity and Western civilization. Or, maybe I'm wrong. Maybe more tolerance will mean it becomes safe for Swedes to enter Swedish towns again. Maybe if Sweden adopts sharia law the country will have peace again. Wouldn't want to piss off the Muslim guests, that tends to have negative consequences.

Islam, the ONLY religion that necessitates no-go zones. ONLY one. The ONLY religion that universally manages to stir up controversy and unrest on such a large scale whereever it gains a foothold. Buddhist no-go zones? Taoist no-go zones? Shinto no-go zones? New Age no-go zones? Honor killings? (it is my impression Hinduism can be rather violent, too).

... and various pictures of Masons bowing before Islamic VIPs, notably the oppressive, demagogue oligarchy of Saudi Arabia

I very much doubt the average Muslim is intent on 'conquering the West' but I wouldn't put that past Islamic scholars and leaders, at all. However, once Islam does conquer the West, the average Muslim will embrace it and probably join in imposing sharia law on everybody else - same as it happens in most regions where Muslims dominate.

I don't think the problem with Islam is that it is archaic but that it is simply inherently hostile towards other religions. Imagine if 'Christian' nations in the West imposed Jizya on Muslim immigrants, there'd be an uproar. Yet, in sharia law countries this is exactly what Muslims impose on others.

The Ashkenazi 'Jew' controllers will want to play Muslims off against Christians/the West. We must never let them do this but it could easily happen since both sides hold this animosity towards each other on all social levels that are not able to understand the games the controllers are playing. The average American redneck hates Muslims just for being Muslims. However, I also firmly believe there can be no coexistence with Islam; you can only live harmoniously with Muslims that are ignoring the actual Quran commandments, ie. not actually Muslims. The situation in Sweden provides ample evidence of the consequences of trying to coexist with Islam. The Muslim immigration into the West is a complete disaster; a logical outcome of mixing cultures that are inherently incompatible.

"O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people." (5:51)

'You see many of them becoming allies of those who disbelieved. How wretched is that which they have put forth for themselves in that Allah has become angry with them, and in the punishment they will abide eternally.' (5:80) (ie., no hope for repentance, just punishment)
Very good points.

Vixy

Star

Thanks so much for your contribution here, Skeptic! I've always liked your standpoints and that Islsm is created to take down christianity makes a whole lot of sense!

As Im replying to this thread, a song went on, on the radio... "Sympathy for the devil" by The rolling stones. It gets creepier by the minute to get knowledge of what's happening.

Seriously. The second I had an Aha moment of the islam-christianity thing, Mick Jaggers voice comes on singing "Pleased to meet you -hope you guessed my name!" Not saying this is spiritual but it sure feels creepy.

Vixy

Star
As far as I’ve heard from muslims in my school, they do but not like in Sweden. They get basic funding which isn’t much to only help them for the first two years I think. Most of them have to go to school as soon as they get here. When I get in an elevator, I’m surrounded by them. Most are Somali I think. Anyways they say that the way they teach and word the exams are hard, so they fail. In order to survive here, you must have an education and a career. You can’t survive on minimum wage alone unless 5-10 of them live in one house. They actually do do this because the living cost here is insane. Also, I don’t watch the news or pay any attention to politics or what specific benefits immigrants and refugees get. I find that stuff boring so I am less inclined to find out. As far as I can tell...all the immigrants we have now coming to my school are dressed very poorly for the winter. Most fail though because at the beginning you see nothing but immigrants which greatly out number locals at my particular school. During mid terms you see them drop off like flies and you notice less and less of them. The funding they recieve is only suppose to be temporary. Our government isn’t easy to get handouts like the US. People who are handicapped or have serious disabilities and need to be on a disability income have to fight tooth and nail just to get theirs.
Interesting. What country is that?

manama

Star
Islam was in the west before most of you or your ancestors were even born. West is filled with architecture and traits left by Islam. It doesn't need to be "Islamicized" considering the fact that it was actually "Christianised" when the Christians replaced the Muslim rule in the west and slaughtered muslims in thousands and forced them to convert to christianity. When Muslims had to do Christian practices and they secretly practiced Islam while hiding in their homes until almost every "Muslim" was either killed or converted to Christianity and they did practice islam in their heart until they died and their future generations just became Christians or other religions or just atheists.
You might show illiteracy and not know you history, but we haven't forgotten.

manama

Star
As far as I’ve heard from muslims in my school, they do but not like in Sweden. They get basic funding which isn’t much to only help them for the first two years I think. Most of them have to go to school as soon as they get here. When I get in an elevator, I’m surrounded by them. Most are Somali I think. Anyways they say that the way they teach and word the exams are hard, so they fail. In order to survive here, you must have an education and a career. You can’t survive on minimum wage alone unless 5-10 of them live in one house. They actually do do this because the living cost here is insane. Also, I don’t watch the news or pay any attention to politics or what specific benefits immigrants and refugees get. I find that stuff boring so I am less inclined to find out. As far as I can tell...all the immigrants we have now coming to my school are dressed very poorly for the winter. Most fail though because at the beginning you see nothing but immigrants which greatly out number locals at my particular school. During mid terms you see them drop off like flies and you notice less and less of them. The funding they recieve is only suppose to be temporary. Our government isn’t easy to get handouts like the US. People who are handicapped or have serious disabilities and need to be on a disability income have to fight tooth and nail just to get theirs.
5/10 for creativity

If Vikings would rise from their graves, I wonder who they'd strike first, those immigrants responsible for the Islamisation of their homeland or the Swedes for having allowed it.

I even wonder if the Vikings would strike anyone to begin with, that maybe the legends have exaggerated their strength, their virility and ability to conquer and that in reality they were little different from the Swedes of today, walkovers that are unable to protect their own women from becoming the most raped female demography in the 1st world.