The islamisation of the west

Telk

Rookie
No, there is one truth and a whole bunch of lies...exposing the lies is not hate, btw.
I couldn't agree with you more. Exposing lies is not hate, and thats what I've tried to do, but Lying about the truth is hate.

Its a fucking meme.[/QUO

Anger issues enderpotato00. Do you kiss your mom with those... fingers? You get my meaning

It's not funny to call Muslims rapists and goat fuckers. It's not funny to disregard the Muslims whose lives are being ruined and killed by ISIS or the Muslims who are fighting them.
Your religion is that way. Sharia Law applies to ANYONE that lives in the area.

Telk

Rookie
You are pretty good at it in that it just seems to come naturally, but it feels pretty greasy to read....
Truth comes naturally, greasy? wow ill reread my posts, never been called greasy before.

It's not funny to call Muslims rapists and goat fuckers. It's not funny to disregard the Muslims whose lives are being ruined and killed by ISIS or the Muslims who are fighting them.
This is why I hate religion, b/c its so fucking corrupt

You don't even know what you're talking about. You have real Muslims here describing the truth about our religion but you keep going back to racist propaganda talking points.
SHOW ME PROOF. You have to defend your religion. Not that much from Christians or Jews

You are attacking Muslims based on things they don't do or support. Your opinion is corrupt... I don't care about CNN or any mainstream media, I'm telling you what Islam actually promotes.
Really. Then tell your muslim friends in Europe to stop raping our culture.

Telk

Rookie
This is why I hate religion, b/c its so fucking corrupt
People corrupt religion. At its heart all religions preach love, tolerance, fairness, and ultimate judgement. People and their actions are something completely different. Im not ignorant and think of things idealisticly but there is room for much improvement if we want it. Otherwise the wheel of history turns on us.

People corrupt religion. At its heart all religions preach love, tolerance, fairness, and ultimate judgement. People and their actions are something completely different. Im not ignorant and think of things idealisticly but there is room for much improvement if we want it. Otherwise the wheel of history turns on us.
Why hasn't Islam evolved since the 5th century. Half of the countries that are primarily muslim are 3rd world countries.