The islamisation of the west

Telk

Rookie
Wow, sounds so Hitlerian!

There is so much propaganda about Islam or Islamization its mind numbing. Here are some simple facts Islam.

#1. Islam is not a political system.
The idea of elections and people running for office is a foreign idea to Muslims because the responsibility is immense. In Islam anyone asking for power and responsibility is the last person that should be trusted with it. They either will use it for their own gain or are to ignorant to understand the consequence to their soul of performing poorly. Leadership to God fearing people is frightening, that is why good people avoid entered into politics/leadership and the worst/ignorant dream of it.
#2. Sharia Law is only applicable to Muslims not non-Muslims.
The constant talk about Sharia or any other Islamic concept by people who are not scholars is like asking a plumber for medical advise. If you have questions, ask. Hurling insults and half truths never leads to anything but ignorance.
#3. Only Criminal & Economic Law is covered universally under Sharia Law, religious and family law are handled by whatever religious or secular law you ascribe to.
Family Law, Inheritance, Marital, education are all laws that are controlled by your own church or temple etc. Since we have differing view on these subjects Sharia does not attempt to tell you how to decide on these issues.
#4. Islam does not force or coerce people to be Muslim, all actions must come from the heart or they have no value.
This is the biggest lie spread about Islam. Every action we do must be done with God in mind. If I pray or fast or give charity to impress/appease someone it is unacceptable to God and the highest sin in Islam. So the idea that we want people to become Muslim only to commit the biggest sin possible is not only ridiculous, its actually un-Islamic.
#5. Islam has bad people and good people just like every other religion/political/etc.
Pretty self explanatory. I won't waste space recounting atrocities committed by Christians, Jews, Hindus, Atheists, Satanists etc. Those that live in Glass houses etc.
#6. The global banking system and the wealthiest are misinforming everyone about Islam because they are the only losers under Islamic Laws. Debt Slavery, High Taxes, and current lending practices would be replaced by:
Venture Capital
instead of debt, people with money saved would invest in R&D, expansion, charity, etc instead of lending with interest.
Taxes would not be on income but only on saved(hoarded) money that you have had for a year and the rate is 2.5% for almost everyone. When people are spending our economies grow, when people hoard or lend, it collapses.
Lending not be interest based but based on a concept of partnership.

Number 6 is why the mass media and the elite use the media and military to scare people from Islam, not because we want to force everyone to believe what we believe, but because they do not even want to let people hear of another idea for how our wealth as nations and people could be handled. (thought crimes) 1984) They want to dehumanize us and keep us defending ourselves as peaceful people and reassuring you that we are not terrorists. But everyone has something that terrorizes them, whether its the dark, spiders, germs, etc. What terrorizes those in power today is Islamic economics, not the actual religion. They could care less about how or who we pray to or how we treat our women(also another lie, save for another rant) as long as we do not threaten the interest/tax based power structure that keeps us all working so hard that we don't even have the time to talk to each other. They have us believing that we are diametrically opposed to each other, that we can't exist together, that we must be saved from one and other. The truth is that we will be stronger and forge a better world learning and working with each other. So lets sit and exchange best practices knowing that we are in it together looking for solutions or we can just appease the world elite and kill each other while they laugh all the way to the Bank!

Fear the Unkown, never know the unknown.
Divide and conquer.
Us vs. Them.

Salaam(peace)

Daciple

Star
#1. Islam is not a political system.
Umm what? Islam is Theocracy point blank, it is a Religious and Political System combined. Regardless of ones interpretation of how that Religious and Political System should be applied in Islam it is no doubt Political in nature. To say otherwise is to be disingenuous at best, and lying at worst.

#2. Sharia Law is only applicable to Muslims not non-Muslims.
Another lie, since Islam is a very clear Religious and Political System, the application of the Law is applicable to all who live under the area in which that System is in place. I mean the fact that you have even mentioned Sharia Law invalidates your first point, I dont know if you recognize that. Regardless in Sharia Law and Islam in general there is definitely Laws in regards to how Non Muslims are to be governed, one specific fact of this is the Jiza Tax.

Jizya or jizyah (Arabic: جزية‎ ǧizya IPA: [dʒizja]; Ottoman Turkish: جزيه‎ cizye) is a per capita yearly tax historically levied by Islamic states on certain non-Muslim subjects—dhimmis—permanently residing in Muslim lands under Islamic law.[1][2][3]Muslim jurists required adult, free, sane males among the dhimma community to pay the jizya,

Historically, the jizya tax has been understood in Islam as a fee for protection provided by the Muslim ruler to non-Muslims, for the exemption from military service for non-Muslims, for the permission to practice a non-Muslim faith with some communal autonomy in a Muslim state, and as material proof of the non-Muslims' submission to the Muslim state and its laws.[29][30][31] Jizya has also been understood by some as a ritual humiliation of the non-Muslims in a Muslim state for not converting to Islam,[32][33] while others argue that if it were meant to be a punishment for the dhimmis' unbelief then monks and the clergy wouldn't have been exempted.

I dont care to but it is easily provable that Sharia Law affects EVERYONE not just Muslims that live under the Religious and Political System and Theocracy known as Islam....

#3. Only Criminal & Economic Law is covered universally under Sharia Law, religious and family law are handled by whatever religious or secular law you ascribe to.
Again False, Sharia Law specifies exactly how when and where anyone who believes apart from Islam can if at all practice their Religion. It calls for penalties if one converts FROM Islam, if a Non Muslim insults Islam, that they can not build New Churches, that they can not openly or publicly recite from their Religious Text among others. Also dont know what you consider Adultery but that comes with mandatory death sentence, same with Homosexuality, which in any other system would be family law...

#4. Islam does not force or coerce people to be Muslim, all actions must come from the heart or they have no value.
Umm not according to the actual Holy Text, convert or die is definitely in there, it is literally how Islam spread from its inception...

#5. Islam has bad people and good people just like every other religion/political/etc.
Agree 100%

#6. The global banking system and the wealthiest are misinforming everyone about Islam because they are the only losers under Islamic Laws. Debt Slavery, High Taxes, and current lending practices would be replaced by:
I believe that the Elite love Islam, they know exactly what Islam stands for and how they can use the brainwashed adherents to wage war on the rest of the World in order to throw it into Chaos and then be able to point their finger at Islam vs Judaism as the reason why Abrahamic Religions need to be done away with and usher in their Theocracy based on the Ancient Mystery Religions that the World will eat up as they dont want to experience the horror that will come from the inevitable war from Islam and the West. You can tell me anything you want but the idea that Islam is to physically dominate every part of the World is simply fact, and even if you personally dont accept that premise BILLIONS of practicing Muslims the World over believe it is their Religious Obligation to somehow help in pursuit of this Goal.

The Elite know this is the case and use it to their advantage as anyone with eyes and brain can see that Islam as practiced everywhere BUT the West is wholly incompatible with Western ideals, therefore it is only a matter of time before there is a massive culture clash between Islam and the West. We can witness it now, as the Elite bomb the crap out of Islamic Nations forcing mass migrations and then swing the borders wide open to flood the West with Middle Eastern Muslims who have zero respect for European Laws or Culture. Instead they want to enact THEIR Political System, bring THEIR Culture and THEIR way of life into the West and have and will continue to fight to live in these manners wherever they can establish themselves as a large minority to small majority and above.

I dont care if you believe it, I dont really care if you dont support this (which I hope you dont) it doesnt matter because these people by the BILLIONS do support it and what I have written is the blueprint and model and it is being fulfilled in front of our eyes...

Lisa

Superstar
Eh? They do? If you are gonna support the kinds of things that religion is about, can you really consider yourself good?

Lisa

Superstar
I don't want the western world to fall to your degenerate religion. Thats why most people are tired of this shit when Islamists do this. We're just allowing shit like this to happen. And your the god damn problem. Your blind to your religion. Read the Quran, it advocates for the killing of non-believers.
I don’t think they’re blind to their religion as much as taquiya requires them to lie about certain aspects all for the pr of course...

Lisa

Superstar
The problem is that this is nothing new, we are just not informed of this reality in our history books.

Islam is a political system. It cannot coexist with another system of government. It is contrary to the teachings of Islam to do this and this is evidenced by how it’s spread.

The hard part of realizing this is that we are not aware of the effect of Islam in places that have repeatedly been able to resist the conflict created by a competing political system is most western countries. We don’t have awareness of this reality because it has been hundreds of years in some cases since we have been able to separate ourselves successfully from a system that does not promote growth or change.

The Barbary wars are another example of a time where history could have turned in a completely different direction if we had not been able to resist the undermining of our government process by Islamic influences. Thomas Jefferson was president during this time. I learned very little about this in schools just like I learned very little about the role Islam played in starting the crusades. Here is an article about the Barbary wars if anyone is interested. http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/feb/11/chain-email/barbary-wars-did-us-declare-war-islam/

I think this is intentional so that the elite can use the reckless behavior seen in places where Islam is the dominant authority to create fear and intimidation in those of us who live in the west. But it is easy to see with some study of the Barbary wars and the crusades that Islam needs to be resisted as a detrimental form of government. It has nothing to do with religion. It is a destructive form of government that we should not allow ourselves to be subjected to. It would equivalent to saying something like I don’t want freedom. That is what allowing islam to exist would do. It isn’t the same as a harmless religion like Buddhism. It does put the freedoms we enjoy in jeopardy and I think this is being used intentionally, but that doesn’t mean it is not a real threat.

One thing I also noted in the videos was the frequent stoning. The people just randomly picking up rocks and throwing them at people as groups with young children being encouraged to do this too. Who teaches their children to throw rocks at people and why are we being forced to be patient with this behavior. Last time I checked, the Buddhists who go to the temple a couple blocks from my house have never started throwing rocks at people randomly as a collective group.

Hopefully, more people will start realizing the difference between religion and spiritual practices and the theocratic system of Islam and we can start working with more focus to remove Islamization from the west without resorting to the same practices that have been used in the past. Logically, there is no reason for Islam to continue and hopefully educating ourselves will be enough to protect ourselves from this threat and undermining of our culture.
The muslims like to call the kids who pick up stones...freedom fighters, lol!

Actually, I have always thought that it was strange that the last caliph just stopped being caliph and wonder whether it was strategic to lay lo for awhile so that the world may forget the brutality of islam. Because isn’t that what Muhammad did, he would make friends and then when he got the upper hand....

Honestly, I don’t think it is possible to get rid of islam and wider if they are part of the toes of the beast empire?

Vixy

Star
If Vikings would rise from their graves, I wonder who they'd strike first, those immigrants responsible for the Islamisation of their homeland or the Swedes for having allowed it.

I even wonder if the Vikings would strike anyone to begin with, that maybe the legends have exaggerated their strength, their virility and ability to conquer and that in reality they were little different from the Swedes of today, walkovers that are unable to protect their own women from becoming the most raped female demography in the 1st world.
Could not agree more! Our so called men are small, scared pathetic excuses for men who has to be protected by their women! I shit you not. I don't knw one "man" who isn't sitting at home, shit scared if everything.
Let me give you an example: Yesterday we were three people who were going to get on the ferries. The guy amongst us backed out because he didnt have his ID on him and was scared the police would yell at him. I told him they take his social security number, check it up and let him go. He was too scared and went home. He's the typical swedish male. :'(

Let me give you another example:
A friend worked as a construction builder. They were putting in new windows in a building and threw down the old ones in a dumpster down by. That made a loud bang, right.. A pair walked by. When they threw down a window, the woman of the two, stood still and looked like -Oh well, now we'll die. The MAN, however, was missing. Turns out he had curled up in the feetus position behind the dumpster, almost crying.

They say they're putting estrogen in the milk, maybe it's true but our women then? They're agressive as men many of them. It's like were trading places.

The vikings probably were as hard as the legend go but what happened to our vikings I will always wonder. But they probably would kill us all for letting arabs take over our country.

Vixy

Star
Lesson one: It's important to have the latest Iphone and cigarettes:

Lesson two: -You work? -Yes... *see vid for answer*

But most importantly, remember: -If you agree or not, we will come!

sigh..

Telk

Rookie
Well why does Sweden been called the "r*pe capital" of Europe since many MUSLIM immigrants came there?
I think your info is incorrect, Sweden has had that problem due to lax laws and drugs. But your comment is symptomatic, if blacks had entered it would be them called rapists etc.

Telk

Rookie
The muslims like to call the kids who pick up stones...freedom fighters, lol!

Actually, I have always thought that it was strange that the last caliph just stopped being caliph and wonder whether it was strategic to lay lo for awhile so that the world may forget the brutality of islam. Because isn’t that what Muhammad did, he would make friends and then when he got the upper hand....

Honestly, I don’t think it is possible to get rid of islam and wider if they are part of the toes of the beast empire?

Complete rubbish, the europeans and americans have been killing and enslaving BROWN people for the past 1000 years. look at Africa the middle east and asia. Whites have been the worst people on human rights and after destroying entire continents and peoples you are crying crocodile tears. You are ignorant of history and how much r*pe and human trafficking the west is responsible for. The refugees are in sweden because europeans/american care more for those people natural resources than their own people. Caliph did not disappear was killed over 100 years ago. PLEASE learn before you write, or preface your comments with "THIS IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN TOLD BY OTHERS AND HAVE NO PROOF OR TIME TO RESEARCH"

Telk

Rookie
Eh? They do? If you are gonna support the kinds of things that religion is about, can you really consider yourself good?
I'm very well versed in what the religion is about, as opposed to 99% of the people writing on this forum. Everyone wants to avoid my prior points about economics because it is hidden from you! As with most crimes the old addage of "follow the money" applies here more than ever.

If you think all the wars and killing of Muslims around the world is ok, that speaks volumes about your own moral compass.

Telk

Rookie
What that religion is about is 1 God, belief in the books and teachings of Abraham, Moses, Jesus etc. Whatever else you've been told is false, but if its in the TV or internet it must be true, right? I explained in previous post why those in power want you to never know anything about Islam or Muslims and they have done a good job based on the posts I've read here and other places on the Internet.

Our children will be the losers if everyone keeps believing the media.

Telk

Rookie
Wow you're a dumbass. It because of these fucking immigrants. They don't assimilate into the culture, Swedish police literally call these Muslim areas "No-Go zones".
As always, you escalate and insult not the Muslim. I will not insult you because its counter productive to dialog, which is what no one wants. Keep being emotional and I'm starting to believe the rumor that they are putting estrogen in your milk. :) sorry just a little jab.

Telk

Rookie
CNN is fake news, I literally see what Muslims are now doing to the western world with their "peaceful" religion. I don't even read the media, they always lie about shit. Even Muslims themselves say its not peaceful. Research this.
What country are Muslims invading and killing people for their natural resources?? these people are refugee's why?? Self evaluation and contemplation are very important tools to get to the root of a problem.

Vixy

Star
I think your info is incorrect, Sweden has had that problem due to lax laws and drugs. But your comment is symptomatic, if blacks had entered it would be them called rapists etc.
Our blacks havent hurt anyone. I know several black people and have sat alone in an apartment with 7 black guys, partying, they were very sweet and didnt touch a hair on my head. I also have a black female friend who's been very nice to me. Never had any problems with black people. Only arabs behave this way in my exerience.

I also have indian friends, they behave very respectful and sweet and there's never any problems with them, they're also hardworking.

Telk

Rookie
The hell does that even mean? Islamic sympathizer. Buddhism is peaceful. Islam IS NOT.
it means you are rude and insulting, not me. Im a Muslim not a sympathizer. Only europeans and americans are killing innocent people in their own countries and its been going on for almost a century. The people you complain about did not come to your country by choice but due to the west killing and destroying their homes. I guess they should be thankful and come and assimilate. Maybe their bad behavior is assimilation to western values of kill for profit and power mongering.

Telk

Rookie
I like you and I don't want to make you hate me, but Muslims believe in a holy text that says to kill all non-believers. I'm dead fucking serious. Read it yourself.
I have and your wrong. During the first years of Islam the people where persecuted for preaching one God. Old Arabs worshipped 360 idols. While being tortured and killed God prohibited the Muslims from fighting or defending themselves, that is why some migrated and lived happily under an African King in Ethiopia. After several years of this treatment God gave the Muslims the right to fight and defend themselves. As a matter of fact Muslims can only fight defensively not offensively. All the quotes and misinformation you have only keep us from talking about real things, we just chase our tails accusing each other of things. Grown ups talk, children insult and fear.