The islamification of America is a clear agenda

Karlysymon

Superstar
Really?? In 2021, after 20 years of propaganda we've all been subjected to, this still has a hold on your mind?

If you genuinely believe this, please be kind enough to give me details on how useful any of this "Islamification of America" is to the NWO/Great Reset/whatever you want to call it.

Really?? In 2021, after 20 years of propaganda we've all been subjected to, this still has a hold on your mind?

If you genuinely believe this, please be kind enough to give me details on how useful any of this "Islamification of America" is to the NWO/Great Reset/whatever you want to call it.
You really don't think Islam plays a part in the Nwo?

First off the Nwo is Satan's plan for humanity..

Satan is antichristian...

Islam is one of the biggest antichristian religions there is.

Secondly. Where do the beheadings in revelation come from?

They come from somewhere a few prophets have seen scimitars in the beheadings.

If you really think islamification is a myth I encourage you to watch this video.

"What is ISIS? (Parts 1-3)" https://www.bitchute.com/video/8oK7ok2PvnsK/

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
You are sort of on a right route but took a wrong path...

Islam is fully into Jesus and him being born of the virgin Mary, living and performing his miracles, being taken to heaven by God almighty and returning to lead the victorious charge over the anti-Christ. The problems lie with Muslims themselves. First, almost all born-and-bred Muslims participate in a blasphemous, heretical impersonation of the faith, not what actual Islamic religious code dictates.

Second, in the west very few Muslims are serious about any push for "shariah law" as they prefer to come over here and run wild in a moral-less spree of lewd degeneracy and gluttony. Sure, a few might have a hustle going by posing as "hardliners" but they simply cannot resist the temptations of the flesh. They are never going to make any serious push to implement an enforceable code of conduct which would outlaw the decadent lifestyles and activities they have become accustomed/addicted to.

When they make pushes for "respect my rights" its almost never to confront the surveillance state being implemented in our nations with them serving as its first victims, that situation is complicated and would take coordination to effectively counter... instead the cultural issues (shariah included) are used as sharp elbows to buy them space when they are feeling the heat for messing up somewhere and/or want to go on an offensive.

According to their own laws, most of them shouldn't even be here.

You really don't think Islam plays a part in the Nwo?

First off the Nwo is Satan's plan for humanity..

Satan is antichristian...

Islam is one of the biggest antichristian religions there is.

Secondly. Where do the beheadings in revelation come from?

They come from somewhere a few prophets have seen scimitars in the beheadings.

If you really think islamification is a myth I encourage you to watch this video.

"What is ISIS? (Parts 1-3)" https://www.bitchute.com/video/8oK7ok2PvnsK/
Lets look at this soberly. This sentiment came from 911, an attack planned and performed by the Jewish state of Israel, by Jewish fanatics in the american government.
Islam is nowhere near as anti Christian as Judaism. Judaism teaches that Jesus was an evil sorcerer. Islam and Christianity could get alomg with literally one single virtue, respect for anothers faith. Judaism and Christianity? No. Jews literally hate Jesus, he was the usurper of their faith. They literally murdered him. Islam teaches that Jesus taught the same thing mohammed did.
the Judaification of Christianity is the real danger, because these two religions are polar opposites. Seriously, you are pushing an old and tired psy op here. You think the taliban did 911? Wtf give your head a shake. You don’t even know it was “an inside job” by the american government? Who in the American government? Muslims? No! By 25 fanatical Jews. Zionism is the enemy of Islam, they duped you into sharing their same enemy, pitted you against each other.
9C55889D-18DB-43B6-985E-AD42E751F29F.jpeg
all fanatical evil jews, not Muslims pal.

isis is also created by Israel btw.49BE9983-BEA0-4201-B47D-2B7018D755BA.jpeg

seriously man, it’s time to wake up, splash your face with water.

When you blame " the Jews " u actually simplify a very nuanced strategy from yes some Zionist influence.

Here's where your logic falls short. Even if a place is funded by Jews CIA what have you. That entity itself is still fulfilling its own agenda and can be used as a tool.

Nobody said anything about 9/11

I really cannot be bothered having another debate about replacement theology here.

But If you think you have more in common with Islam your antisemitism is showing. We have now messianic Jews that believe in the atoning sacrifice of Christ. We do not have Messianic Muslims.
Christ was a Jew. Do you think the Jewish feast days, the Jewish routes of God mean nothing ? Like seriously.

You do know Jesus was a Torah observant rabbi right ?

U clearly didn't watch the video.
I did. There was a muslim prayer app that was spying on them so they made another one that didn’t. That doesn’t = your neocon talking points about muh scary muslim, or like the Israeli driving a van with explosives on the George Washington bridge said to the officer that pulled him over on 9/11“we’re not your problem, your problems are our problems, the Palestinians are the problem”, because they wanted to blame 911 on Palestine, but just settled for Muslims to send the goyim to die in war for them in the Middle East. Now here you are still giving their propoganda out. No offense man, but we need to wake up from this crap. The world is moving fast and we can’t have people stuck in old lies that should’ve been settled by now.

When you blame " the Jews " u actually simplify a very nuanced strategy from yes some Zionist influence.

Here's where your logic falls short. Even if a place is funded by Jews CIA what have you. That entity itself is still fulfilling its own agenda and can be used as a tool.

Nobody said anything about 9/11

I really cannot be bothered having another debate about replacement theology here.

But If you think you have more in common with Islam your antisemitism is showing. We have now messianic Jews that believe in the atoning sacrifice of Christ. We do not have Messianic Muslims.
Christ was a Jew. Do you think the Jewish feast days, the Jewish routes of God mean nothing ? Like seriously.

You do know Jesus was a Torah observant rabbi right ?
Christ rebuked fiercely the way the Jews practiced their religion. He basically told them they were wrong about everything, from how they observed the sabbath, to being descended from Abraham (he specified they were from the devil), to everything else. Jesus was nothing like the jews of today, he was a Christian, not a Jew. Judaism is the tradition that went on practicing what Christ taught was a lie.

you didn’t say anything about 911 but you said all the old neocon talking points about muh Islam that came from the Jews so you’ll fight their wars and get their yinon plan and haaretz israel fulfilled.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Christ rebuked fiercely the way the Jews practiced their religion. He basically told them they were wrong about everything, from how they observed the sabbath, to being descended from Abraham (he specified they were from the devil), to everything else. Jesus was nothing like the jews of today, he was a Christian, not a Jew. Judaism is the tradition that went on practicing what Christ taught was a lie.

you didn’t say anything about 911 but you said all the old neocon talking points about muh Islam that came from the Jews so you’ll fight their wars and get their yinon plan and haaretz israel fulfilled.
"he was a Christian, not a Jew"
Your postings often have merit of sentiment and substance, but Jesus was the "Jew's Jew" eh?

The rabbi's rabbi, sent on a divine mission of radical reform to the Jewish peoples and egalitarian inclusion for the rest of humanity, leading by miracle and example. Christians came about after he was martyred in many peoples belief and his word began to spread even faster. The Roman Empire decided to waveride harder than Drake's last 10 singles, hybridizing itself into a "Holy Roman Empire" in order to co-opt the reform Judaism Jesus had shared with the world. Sure did help put the Vatican, Rome and Italy on the map in a big way...

sickgirl15

Established
Lets look at this soberly. This sentiment came from 911, an attack planned and performed by the Jewish state of Israel, by Jewish fanatics in the american government.
Islam is nowhere near as anti Christian as Judaism. Judaism teaches that Jesus was an evil sorcerer. Islam and Christianity could get alomg with literally one single virtue, respect for anothers faith. Judaism and Christianity? No. Jews literally hate Jesus, he was the usurper of their faith. They literally murdered him. Islam teaches that Jesus taught the same thing mohammed did.
the Judaification of Christianity is the real danger, because these two religions are polar opposites. Seriously, you are pushing an old and tired psy op here. You think the taliban did 911? Wtf give your head a shake. You don’t even know it was “an inside job” by the american government? Who in the American government? Muslims? No! By 25 fanatical Jews. Zionism is the enemy of Islam, they duped you into sharing their same enemy, pitted you against each other.
View attachment 62429

isis is also created by Israel btw.View attachment 62428

Bullshit. Read the Quran to educate yourself about Islam. They loathe “non believers” (infidels). They hate hate hate the freedom we enjoy in our Western culture. The sexist, misogynistic bastards treat brainwashed, deeply oppressed Muslim women lower than dirt, force them to cover their poor selves head to toe in rags; the women have only EYE HOLES to help them navigate their harrowing, tragic, patriarchal society… think about that. Muslims have raped and beheaded innocent American and European (especially blonde) innocent young women! Strangely so, that nightmarish incident with the two young, blonde, tragically open minded & naive European female backpackers who were brutally raped and beheaded never got any damn press here in America. Google it if you dare. It is not an isolated incident. NOW, Muslims (such as the horrendously hateful, hideous black “Muslim convert” man Louis Farrakhan said “Jews are all termites.” Do your home work and get real. I defend Jewish people, am a NYC dweller, lived through & witnessed 9/11. Muslims hijacked that damn plane and happily murdered all of those poor, innocent New Yorkers. Seeing photos of people jumping out of the window out of fear from a zillion stories high made me nauseous. I personally saw soot covered people. Jews are American people who are absolutely NOT responsible for 9/11. Don’t you dare blame them! Muslims cheered on tv as those beautiful towers came crashing down in my fabulous, strong, powerhouse of a city. What a load of crap-blaming Jews for 9/11!!! That’s a new one! Your hatefulness and ignorance astounds me. The Jews here I have the pleasure of knowing mind their own business, are very intelligent (jealous you are, I bet…), love, have deep roots here, and absolutely thrive in this city. They bother not a soul. Once in a while, one innocent Jewish person is unfairly attacked on the street, and they all band together and kick ass after the perpetrator. You are extremely anti-American (if you are even American..) Muslims are allowed to lie according to the Quran. Do your research. Read about what the Taliban is now up to. I love all people, but the sheer, unwarranted hatred of people who choose to be non-Muslim and my free Western culture is NOT RIGHT in America or Europe. America sucks?! Then get the hell out of my country (I have dual Euro citizenship) and leave your AMERICAN apartment so a happy rightfully born American citizen can live there. End of story!

Bullshit. Read the Quran to educate yourself about Islam. They loathe “non believers” (infidels). They hate hate hate the freedom we enjoy in our Western culture. The sexist, misogynistic bastards treat brainwashed, deeply oppressed Muslim women lower than dirt, force them to cover their poor selves head to toe in rags; the women have only EYE HOLES to help them navigate their harrowing, tragic, patriarchal society… think about that. Muslims have raped and beheaded innocent American and European (especially blonde) innocent young women! Strangely so, that nightmarish incident with the two young, blonde, tragically open minded & naive European female backpackers who were brutally raped and beheaded never got any damn press here in America. Google it if you dare. It is not an isolated incident. NOW, Muslims (such as the horrendously hateful, hideous black “Muslim convert” man Louis Farrakhan said “Jews are all termites.” Do your home work and get real. I defend Jewish people, am a NYC dweller, lived through & witnessed 9/11. Muslims hijacked that damn plane and happily murdered all of those poor, innocent New Yorkers. Seeing photos of people jumping out of the window out of fear from a zillion stories high made me nauseous. I personally saw soot covered people. Jews are American people who are absolutely NOT responsible for 9/11. Don’t you dare blame them! Muslims cheered on tv as those beautiful towers came crashing down in my fabulous, strong, powerhouse of a city. What a load of crap-blaming Jews for 9/11!!! That’s a new one! Your hatefulness and ignorance astounds me. The Jews here I have the pleasure of knowing mind their own business, are very intelligent (jealous you are, I bet…), love, have deep roots here, and absolutely thrive in this city. They bother not a soul. Once in a while, one innocent Jewish person is unfairly attacked on the street, and they all band together and kick ass after the perpetrator. You are extremely anti-American (if you are even American..) Muslims are allowed to lie according to the Quran. Do your research. Read about what the Taliban is now up to. I love all people, but the sheer, unwarranted hatred of people who choose to be non-Muslim and my free Western culture is NOT RIGHT in America or Europe. America sucks?! Then get the hell out of my country (I have dual Euro citizenship) and leave your AMERICAN apartment so a happy rightfully born American citizen can live there. End of story!
While I don't agree it was just Muslims. I think it was inside job also. I agree with so much of what u said. People hate the west not realising how crap there life would actually be without western values. Covid communism is the equivalent of being anti west. And yet they arent seeing they are on that side by being anti American and anti west. The delusion is great.

Nikōn

Veteran
View attachment 62429

isis is also created by Israel btw.View attachment 62428

There where CIA fingerprints all over the founding of al-Qaeda. Before the "war on terror", US politics was all about "USA vs the Soviets".
The US where funding and even partially funding various militant Muslim groups during the cold war as a proxy to help fight the Soviets.
Once the Soviet Union was gone there was an instant "us and them" void that needed to be filled in US politics and placing the Muslims and their countries became the new target in a manner not unlike the British and US colonialist efforts to "westernize" the Middle East and Asian countries (the US with India was one very famous example). Plus a convenient time to push new 'security' and foreign policies against both the American people and against Muslims themselves (the increased stigma and suspicions against Muslims, attempts to coerce Muslims away from religious rights through subtle sociopolitical propaganda and so forth, this was effective to the point that ignorant Americans violently attacked Sikhs back then mistaking them for Muslims).
With 911 and al-Qaeda, a key proponent in it's founding was Ali Abdul Saoud Mohamed, who is acknowledged by mainstream history to have been a CIA operative and simultaneous "Jihadi". He was even part of the US army at the same time as training up militants. When the CIA get caught with their hands in the cookie jar they just frame it towards their own benefit, in such a case "no he had nothing to do with us, he was trying to get information from us" which is just laughably silly.

There where CIA fingerprints all over the founding of al-Qaeda. Before the "war on terror", US politics was all about "USA vs the Soviets".
The US where funding and even partially funding various militant Muslim groups during the cold war as a proxy to help fight the Soviets.
Once the Soviet Union was gone there was an instant "us and them" void that needed to be filled in US politics and placing the Muslims and their countries became the new target in a manner not unlike the British and US colonialist efforts to "westernize" the Middle East and Asian countries (the US with India was one very famous example).
With 911 and al-Qaeda, a key proponent in it's founding was Ali Abdul Saoud Mohamed, who is acknowledged by mainstream history to have been a CIA operative and simultaneous "Jihadi". He was even part of the US army at the same time as training up militants. When the CIA get caught with their hands in the cookie jar they just frame it towards their own benefit, in such a case "no he had nothing to do with us, he was trying to get information from us" which is just laughably silly.
Islams ideology is a great tool of the elite.

Nikōn

Veteran
All I have to say about this thread is that we need not repeat the Crusades as many blood thirsty Americans really do in hearts desire to do. Do you not learn things from history? or are you simply blind to history?

Muslims need to stop making the mistake that 9/11 conspiracy theory gives there religion legitmacy

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
If you think the American people don't have our own responsibilities for (-11 and etc. you either aint paying attention or just don't want to...

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
All I have to say about this thread is that we need not repeat the Crusades as many blood thirsty Americans really do in hearts desire to do. Do you not learn things from history? or are you simply blind to history?
Would you agree that perhaps many of the "elite" share desires for another faux-Crusade... but the vast majority of Americn people reject such a notion?

Tikawanda

Established
I literally don't understand this theory considering that Muslims in America are such a small and rather irrelevant minority. If you're afraid of any religion overtaking America, you'd be better off citing Atheism (I know it's technically a lack of religion, but still).

Nikōn

Veteran