The "Iran is going to nuke Israel" MITH

Antipapirus

Established
you assume iran have nuclear bomb (dont forget saddam's iraq ) and wants to nuke isreal but MAD -mutually assured destruction and angry arabs reaction will deter iran

again you say

i didnt understand whose weapon dismantled,whose nukes disabled ??????? when and how ????? and if it is true -what about the assumed iranians nuke ? is it disabled ????

Ok let me set things straight

I meant the Iran threat to attack Israel is a myth created by Israel to inflict mindless fear in the population and to convince America to do our dirty work by atacking them.

I described that even if they had a nuclear weapon they wouldnt use it because the reasons i listed

The iluminati/ Cabal had in the past a lot of space based weapons platforms and many exotic nukes arsenal [ - 9-11 - Space weapon , Fukushima - exotic nuke ] and proxie armies ready to wreack havok if any move will be made againts them and overthrow them from power

Those resources have been disabled and they do not poses any major force wich can be inflicted upon the general hostage population .

Is it more clear now?

Antipapirus

Established
You speak against cabala but your knowledge screams cabala,

What is your obsession with the cabala?

They don't own ideas and words

My knowledge is based on the book the LAW OF ONE and research related to spirituality and science

I don't give a damn about the cabala and Talmud and Torah

Vytas

Star
What is your obsession with the cabala?

They don't own ideas and words

My knowledge is based on the book the LAW OF ONE and research related to spirituality and science

I don't give a damn about the cabala and Talmud and Torah
I don't have obsession with cabala. And they own words alright, just look how they extract meanings from them.. Anyways im sorry, shouldn't said that, I saved your book to my favorites last time you shared it, my curiosity has peaked now :)

Antipapirus

Established
I don't have obsession with cabala. And they own words alright, just look how they extract meanings from them.. Anyways im sorry, shouldn't said that, I saved your book to my favorites last time you shared it, my curiosity has peaked now :)
:);)

rainerann

Star
No, I have not

But please I would like to know in summary if you may expand on the subject
hmm, interesting. Just wondering, but have you read any of the prophets? I ask because some of the things you say remind me of what the prophecy says regarding the end. You might find it interesting. I know that may seem counterproductive right now because it would seem that you are cleaning yourself of false teaching, but when this is done, the prophets might be of interest to you.

Basically, the book of Joel is about the nations being gathered for judgment in Israel, which is essentially what we are seeing happen. However, the result might surprise everyone because if we believe scripture, we are basically waiting to see who the Bible describes as Israel in the end, because Israel will be a place where there is justice. Israel has never been a place of "justice" even before it was occupied by the Zionists who came from the north. The prophecy says descruction on the land will come from the north, so many people may end up being disappointed when they are not counted as part of Israel because they neglected to realize this. I think many people will be disappointed that they are defining Israel according to vanity rather than justice as it is described in scripture.

So, Israel, as far as the fulfillment of prophecy is concerned, is something of a mystery at the moment. However, one thing is clear in that it will be a place of justice like it hasn't been since the occupation started or ever was before this. Joel says the nations will be judged because, "They cast lots for my people
and traded boys for prostitutes;
they sold girls for wine to drink." (Joel 3:3).

There is not a country on earth, especially present day Israel, that is getting justice for boys sold as prostitutes or girls sold for wine. This will be a completely new place where the good guys will win and inherit the land unlike any country that has ever been.

However, in the meantime, the only thing Israel is preparing for, is judgment according to prophecy. This is a collective place where the nations will be judged.

I would also recommend reading Isaiah at some point along your spiritual journey. You might be surprised how much your passion aligns with some of the prophets.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Serious question:

How do you, as a conspiracy theorist reconcile falseflags with prophecy. Because, in all honesty, what is today claimed to be prophetic fulfillment is rather a little TOOOOOOO convinient for geopolitics.

What i see, is politicians actively/consciously working to fulfill prophecy. Can you really blame them when, like Bush, they claim to be doing God's work?
(For Islam, its the bearers of the black flag: we all are aware of how ISIS was concieved).

rainerann

Star
Serious question:

How do you, as a conspiracy theorist reconcile falseflags with prophecy. Because, in all honesty, what is today claimed to be prophetic fulfillment is rather a little TOOOOOOO convinient for geopolitics.

What i see, is politicians actively/consciously working to fulfill prophecy. Can you really blame them when, like Bush, they claim to be doing God's work?
(For Islam, its the bearers of the black flag: we all are aware of how ISIS was concieved).
I completely agree with what you are saying here. Sometimes all the 666 references are just too conveniently visible all to see. Basically, if a sign says 666 than it is not the mark of the beast that requires wisdom to understand (revelation 13).

I really think it is just a way for the godless to try to manipulate people with faith as though what we believe were something trivial.

John Hagee though. My gosh. How does anyone think the words that come out of that mans mouth mirror the writings in the New Testament so that he should even be called a pastor. People like Hagee should seriously go in a new unorthodox bin. Bleck. Reading his words is like having someone vomit in you. Just so gross.

Vytas

Star
Lets just assume there is no prophecies at all. Would everything be the same? Of course it would. Jews will rebuilt they temple, WWIII will eventually happen and so on. My point is they don't care about prophecies in the slightest, they gonna do what they gonna do,sure it's a convenient point to make for them, and thats about it. Even christians themselves take bible prophecies with a big grain of salt , not to mention hundreds of interpretations out there to choose from. No point to talk about others, for them it's fairy tales...

elsbet

Superstar
I completely agree with what you are saying here. Sometimes all the 666 references are just too conveniently visible all to see. Basically, if a sign says 666 than it is not the mark of the beast that requires wisdom to understand (revelation 13).

I really think it is just a way for the godless to try to manipulate people with faith as though what we believe were something trivial.

John Hagee though. My gosh. How does anyone think the words that come out of that mans mouth mirror the writings in the New Testament so that he should even be called a pastor. People like Hagee should seriously go in a new unorthodox bin. Bleck. Reading his words is like having someone vomit in you. Just so gross.
Indeed, on Hagee.

Heard him say in a clip, "It is not what you BELIEVE that matters.. it's what you Do."
Ass-backwards, that one. :/

Canuckster

Rookie
That flag btw

And you can decipher their plan from their flag, satan kingdom between two rivers, yes they want it all.
Ya got some citations for this? The Gustave Doré bible has this right on the side of the Bible.

SkepticCat

Veteran
Ya got some citations for this? The Gustave Doré bible has this right on the side of the Bible.
Just because it's on the side of a Bible doesn't guarantee it can't have sinister meaning... not at all. The Masons have infiltrated the churches and also work to pervert Scripture. See this example (blatant):

http://av1611.com/kjbp/ridiculous-kjv-bible-corrections/Lords-Prayer-to-Whom.html

"The Message" Bible version said:
Our Father in heaven,
Reveal who you are:
Set the world right;
Do what's best
as above, so below
Keep us alive with three square meals.
Keep us forgiven with you and forgiving others.
Keep us safe from ourselves and the Devil.
You're in charge!
You can do anything you want!
You're ablaze in beauty!
Yes. yes. yes.

This also: http://christianitybeliefs.org/end-times-deceptions/the-star-of-david-deception/

... and here you can see the connection between Freemasonry and the Star of Remphan:

elsbet

Superstar
Just because it's on the side of a Bible doesn't guarantee it can't have sinister meaning... not at all. The Masons have infiltrated the churches and also work to pervert Scripture. See this example (blatant):

http://av1611.com/kjbp/ridiculous-kjv-bible-corrections/Lords-Prayer-to-Whom.html

This also: http://christianitybeliefs.org/end-times-deceptions/the-star-of-david-deception/

... and here you can see the connection between Freemasonry and the Star of Remphan:

o_O

From Young's Literal, for comparison:

The Lord's Prayer

`Our Father who [art] in the heavens! hallowed be Thy name.
`Thy reign come: Thy will come to pass, as in heaven also on the earth.
`Our appointed bread give us to-day.
`And forgive us our debts, as also we forgive our debtors.
`And mayest Thou not lead us to temptation, but deliver us from the evil, because Thine is the reign, and the power, and the glory -- to the ages. Amen
.​

Matthew 6:9-13