The Insidious 'Toxic Masculinity' Myth is Damaging Humanity

Lisa

Superstar
I'm not against the state of Israel or the Jews having a homeland. Modern zionism goes beyond that. It's racial supremacy. It's about how the "Jews" (and really, only a partially ethnic group of Jews; 'cause Ethiopian Jews don't really have a history of being well-respected).
Did you forget where your thought process was going? Its about how the Jews what?
I thought all Jews have a history of not being well respected in the world, no matter where they went?

Helioform

Star
Anal Sex is now normalised between Hetero couples. So is Casual Sex and Dating. "Dating" and "Casual Sex" started clandestinely in the Gay Community. Between Hetero couples, it was usually a short period of "courting" and then marriage. The idea of sex before marriage was seen as very taboo up until recently (coinciding with Gay normalisation - but that's just a coincidence).

The Gay Lifestyle is now completely normalised in the West - Sterile Sex, Casual Sex, transient relationships.

Here's how HIV gets passed on to straight people::

Woman meets Man from Tinder for a date. They end up having anal sex. Woman is unaware that this man also has sex with other men. Woman gets HIV.

I think you're right that HIV is engineered to a certain extent. HIV is basically just your immune system in a state of collapse. This happens through the Gay lifestyle of constant STDs and constant antibiotics. Your immune system collapses under the barrage of hedonism.
I am not sure if anal sex was has been introduced by the gay community, and I don't really want to go there but a female's behind can be attractive even for hetero males I imagine.

And if HIV is an engineered virus, that throws out the window the idea that there is a gay elite agenda going on as these people often end up on the bad end of the events. Seems to me like some of the elite actually want to get rid of them. Either that or there are factions fighting with different goals. Probably more that.

Pan

Veteran
I'm aware. But my dude, my dude... Did you even read the Wikipedia article you linked me? It states that while the term was used, it was actually never used by the medical community and term that was largely pushed by people that wanted people to think AIDS was just something that gays got, or maybe junkies.

Which you know, made it a lot worse.

Having unprotected sex, regardless of your sexual orinetation, is a public health issue. And it always was. How many people died of syphilis until we figured out how to deal with that? Those straight people; a public health meance, I tell you what.
My dude, it was actually called GRIDS before it was called AIDS. We all know Wikipedia likes to "gently massage" the Truth.

Here's a government source for you, on the history of AIDS. The article specifically mentions the disease being called GRIDS, prior to it being called AIDS;

Pan

Veteran
I am not sure if anal sex was has been introduced by the gay community, and I don't really want to go there but a female's behind can be attractive even for hetero males I imagine.

And if HIV is an engineered virus, that throws out the window the idea that there is a gay elite agenda going on as these people often end up on the bad end of the events. Seems to me like some of the elite actually want to get rid of them. Either that or there are factions fighting with different goals. Probably more that.
The Heterosexual Male fixation on the female anus is a very recent occurrence. Up until recently, "Ass play" was seen as a major deviancy in the West.

The "sin hole", as the Anus is otherwise known, is literally where Demonic spirits can enter your body. Enlightened Rapists know this. If you sodomise someone, they become possessed by an Anal Demon that bears the name of the Sodomiser.

As an example, if Jeffrey Epstein was to sodomise you then you would become possessed by an Anal Demon called "Jeffrey" and he would have a measure of spiritual control over you.

Last edited:

Helioform

Star
The Heterosexual Male fixation on the female anus is a very recent occurrence. Up until recently, "Ass play" was seen as a major deviancy in the West.

The "sin hole", as the Anus is otherwise known, is literally where Demonic spirits can enter your body. Enlightened Rapists know this. If you sodomise someone, they become possessed by an Anal Demon that bares the name of the Sodomiser.

As an example, if Jeffrey Epstein was to sodomise you then you would become possessed by an Anal Demon called "Jeffrey" and he would have a measure of spiritual control over you.
I suspect people like Alaister Crowley are partly responsible for that. Famous sodomite occultist...who without a doubt influenced many of the 20th century's events with his sex magick.

Reactions: Pan

Awoken2

Superstar
am actually VC's dog so I am always reporting people near the food bowl.
....I'm usually ok at a good analogy....but wtf?
Let it go
You been watching your Frozen DVD again?....Let it gooo...let it goooooo!!!

, we needed a fresh start. I
Fat chance of that with you having a poke at every opportunity. After our previous exchanges you have the scars of a self harmer so I can understand you've got a score to settle but there must be easier posters than me you can try?..... It never ends well for you....c'mon.

But this is a new start, right?
...what from now?...from this part of your post and forever more?....or just until you see another post of mine that rocks your world?

Do you have proof that I was the cause of your past?
....(gets enigma machine from cupboard...blows dust off....thanks Grandad, you said one day....)
that is moving backward
.....what already?...ffs make your mind up!....we were making a fresh start two lines back!.....Jeeeesus!!!

. I prefer to remember me reaching out to you the other week when you seemed out of sorts.
...yes you offered the proverbial olive branch....it snapped two posts later....my memory is fine

Anyway....

Did you forget where your thought process was going? Its about how the Jews what?
I thought all Jews have a history of not being well respected in the world, no matter where they went?
It's about how the "Jews", and even then, a small sect of Jews, is supieror to everyone else. Sorry, I didn't copy and paste right.

Pan

Veteran
I suspect people like Alaister Crowley are partly responsible for that. Famous sodomite occultist...who without a doubt influenced many of the 20th century's events with his sex magick.
I'll play Devil's Advocate - if I was creating an army of Mind Control Slaves then I would sodomise them. It's the only proven method of ensuring Mind Control at the spiritual level.

The popular wisdom is to say that a Rapist is motivated by Power rather than Sexual Gratification. This turns out to be more true than most people appreciate. Sodomy translate into very literal spiritual power over the victim.

The Occult Elite knows this..

justjess

Superstar
I still don’t see it, sorry.

How is antizionism not anti semitic? If you don’t want the Jews to have a home..then do you like the Jews?
I know a lot of Jews with homes. None of those homes are in Israel.

My dude, it was actually called GRIDS before it was called AIDS. We all know Wikipedia likes to "gently massage" the Truth.

Here's a government source for you, on the history of AIDS. The article specifically mentions the disease being called GRIDS, prior to it being called AIDS;

The article doesn't cite any sources in the medial community that it was called GRIDS... Just that it was called GRIDS. There's a ton of stuff people don't actually use bullshit terms for. See: "Assault weapons".

Helioform

Star
I'll play Devil's Advocate - if I was creating an army of Mind Control Slaves then I would sodomise them. It's the only proven method of ensuring Mind Control at the spiritual level.

The popular wisdom is to say that a Rapist is motivated by Power rather than Sexual Gratification. This turns out to be more true than most people appreciate. Sodomy translate into very literal spiritual power over the victim.

The Occult Elite knows this..
I agree. Which is why Gnostic masses are full of sodomizing apparently. The black ones anyway.

Pan

Veteran
The article doesn't cite any sources in the medial community that it was called GRIDS... Just that it was called GRIDS. There's a ton of stuff people don't actually use bullshit terms for. See: "Assault weapons".
"Because the disease appeared to affect mostly homosexual men, officials initially called it gay-related immune deficiency, or GRID. "

Souce;

AIDS/GRIDs is a lifestyle disease.

Lisa

Superstar
It's about how the "Jews", and even then, a small sect of Jews, is supieror to everyone else. Sorry, I didn't copy and paste right.
That’s ok... so, you’re ok with the Jews having a homeland, just as long as they aren’t acting all superior to others?

justjess

Superstar
They could be though, if they’d like to. That’s what Israel is all about.
Or they could just live where they live and stop being dishonest claiming they don’t have a home. Or you can stop being dishonest on their behalf

Lisa

Superstar
Or they could just live where they live and stop being dishonest claiming they don’t have a home. Or you can stop being dishonest on their behalf
I think with their past and how often people abused the Jews, they like having a place where they don’t have to worry about people turning on them, perhaps. I don’t mind that they want to have a homeland for Jews.

Pan

Veteran
They could be though, if they’d like to. That’s what Israel is all about.
You're on a roll today. I'm loving it, Lisa.

What makes all these Goyish Kopfs think they can tell Jews and Israel what to do? Talk about White Supremacy.

Goys think that Jews are misunderstood victims. Goys can't even compute a Jew having power, because the only power Goys believe in is "White Power."

They literally scoff at the idea of Jewish Power. This is the kind of Goy Arrogance that deserves everything that's coming.

justjess

Superstar
I think with their past and how often people abused the Jews, they like having a place where they don’t have to worry about people turning on them, perhaps. I don’t mind that they want to have a homeland for Jews.
you seem to like that they have that place, the jews I know seem perfectly happy living in the united states and have no interest in moving to Israel. at the very least - with or without Israel - they are not homeless and you can just stop claiming otherwise. there are actual homeless people who might get a bit insulted

Lisa

Superstar
you seem to like that they have that place, the jews I know seem perfectly happy living in the united states and have no interest in moving to Israel. at the very least - with or without Israel - they are not homeless and you can just stop claiming otherwise. there are actual homeless people who might get a bit insulted
Some did need a home, especially after WWII, I can’t begrudge them the land they have nor that they want to welcome more Jews to it.