The Insidious 'Toxic Masculinity' Myth is Damaging Humanity

Helioform

Star
Why aren't Fritz Springmeir's Jihadi terrorists (who also read other books too) condemning Freemasonry in any of their propaganda? Why aren't they attack Freemasonic Temples?

Just seems a bit incongruent, that's all.
Because they ( Bin Laden anyway) are patsies, probably mind controlled victims. It's all a contrived setup.

Lisa

Superstar
By that logic why be bothered by bowing to any of them Lisa? I suppose you give them a pass because of what was just mentioned
Can you stop them bowing?

Because of what that was just mentioned?

I don’t see it.
You don't see the fact that he's got an almost fetishistic view of masculinity? Or the fact that he wants other men to conform to his interpretation of it to be even a little gay? 'cause as a heteroromantic dude... I can tell you, it's totally a little bit gay.

Antisemtitism is on the rise because fascism is on the rise. But being against Zionism isn't being antisemetic. Zionism is a form of fascism, in most of its forms.

re it to just live to notice the biggest conspiracy of all.

The Georgia guidstones spell out very clearly what the new age goals and objectives are. I find it incredible that people struggle to make the links between the guidstones, freemasons, Zionists and OT "prophecy"
The problem with this is it assumes that the "Illuminati" is without division. These are people with power and influence on global levels. Do you honestly think they all have the same endgame?

Imagine you're a banker. Do you really want to see the end of money? No. Because your control of fiance is what gives you power. You're also are that the people you're working with are the sort of people who dispose of people who are no longer useful to them... So you know what will happen to you if they do away with the one thing that gives you power.

You’re displaying the classic gay fantasy that “every male is secretly gay and curious.”
Not every dude is secretly gay or curious. But I'd wager 9/10 dudes who think homosexuals are somehow a danger to them have some fantasies they don't want to admit to.

Lisa

Superstar
You don't see the fact that he's got an almost fetishistic view of masculinity? Or the fact that he wants other men to conform to his interpretation of it to be even a little gay? 'cause as a heteroromantic dude... I can tell you, it's totally a little bit gay.

Antisemtitism is on the rise because fascism is on the rise. But being against Zionism isn't being antisemetic. Zionism is a form of fascism, in most of its forms.
I still don’t see it, sorry.

How is antizionism not anti semitic? If you don’t want the Jews to have a home..then do you like the Jews?

Pan

Veteran
Not every dude is secretly gay or curious. But I'd wager 9/10 dudes who think homosexuals are somehow a danger to them have some fantasies they don't want to admit to.
So you either support Anal Sex and HIV or you're a Secret Gay? Interesting

Did you know that before "AIDS" was called "AIDS", it was called "GRIDS"? (Gay-Related Immune Deficiency Syndrome)

Bigots will say that being Gay is actually a public health issue, but we all know that they are Secretly Gay and secretly want to become part of the HIV Elite. Having HIV isn't even that bad. You can live for 20 years or more with it.

Pan

Veteran

How is antizionism not anti semitic? If you don’t want the Jews to have a home..then do you like the Jews?
Haha. Checkmate Corvus. You just got out-Zio'd by the Queen of Zionism herself.

Well done Lisa! You put that Goyish Kopf back in his box.

Lisa

Superstar

Did you know that before "AIDS" was called "AIDS", it was called "GRIDS"? (Gay-Related Immune Deficiency Syndrome)

Bigots will say that being Gay is actually a public health issue, but we all know that they are Secretly Gay and secretly want to become part of the HIV Elite. Having HIV isn't even that bad. You can live for 20 years or more with it.
Honestly, I think people would rather be healthy and not have to live with something.

Helioform

Star

So you admit you do anal sex with gay men. Lol okay. How else could it be a danger to you?

Pan

Veteran
So you admit you do anal sex with gay men. Lol okay. How else could it be a danger to you?
Because Gay men have sex with women and that's how HIV gets transmitted (along with all the other delightful bugs - like super Chlamydia) into the Heterosexual Community.

It's very rare to find a guy who is completely Gay. The unspoken truth is that most Gay Men would (and do) go to bed with Women. I know many of these supposed "Gays" myself. The truth is they would stick it in anything, and it just so happens that Men are easier, less complicated and more up for casual sex than most women are.

I'm not against the state of Israel or the Jews having a homeland. Modern zionism goes beyond that. It's racial supremacy. It's about how the "Jews" (and really, only a partially ethnic group of Jews; 'cause Ethiopian Jews don't really have a history of being well-respected).

There's a lot of problems with this.

1.) It assumes that every homosexual male has anal sex. They don't.
2.) It assumes that only homosexual men have anal sex. That isn't true.
3.) It assumes that every gay man wants to have sex with you, personally. Somehow, I don't see you fighting off the advances of a gay harem.

I'm aware. But my dude, my dude... Did you even read the Wikipedia article you linked me? It states that while the term was used, it was actually never used by the medical community and term that was largely pushed by people that wanted people to think AIDS was just something that gays got, or maybe junkies.

Which you know, made it a lot worse.

Having unprotected sex, regardless of your sexual orinetation, is a public health issue. And it always was. How many people died of syphilis until we figured out how to deal with that? Those straight people; a public health meance, I tell you what.

Last edited:

Helioform

Star
Because Gay men have sex with women and that's how HIV gets transmitted (along with all the other delightful bugs - like super Chlamydia) into the Heterosexual Community.

It's very rare to find a guy who is completely Gay. The unspoken truth is that most Gay Men would (and do) go to bed with Women. I know many of these supposed "Gays" myself. The truth is they would stick it in anything, and it just so happens that Men are easier, less complicated and more up for casual sex than most women are.
Using your logic, heteros also do anal sex and that is how HIV is transmitted. It is through blood going through in a tight conduit. Where HIV ultimately came from we might never know for sure. It might be just another engineered virus also.

Pan

Veteran
Using your logic, heteros also do anal sex and that is how HIV is transmitted. It is through blood going through in a tight conduit. Where HIV ultimately came from we might never know for sure. It might be just another engineered virus also.
Anal Sex is now normalised between Hetero couples. So is Casual Sex and Dating. "Dating" and "Casual Sex" started clandestinely in the Gay Community. Between Hetero couples, it was usually a short period of "courting" and then marriage. The idea of sex before marriage was seen as very taboo up until recently (coinciding with Gay normalisation - but that's just a coincidence).

The Gay Lifestyle is now completely normalised in the West - Sterile Sex, Casual Sex, transient relationships.

Here's how HIV gets passed on to straight people::

Woman meets Man from Tinder for a date. They end up having anal sex. Woman is unaware that this man also has sex with other men. Woman gets HIV.

I think you're right that HIV is engineered to a certain extent. HIV is basically just your immune system in a state of collapse. This happens through the Gay lifestyle of constant STDs and constant antibiotics. Your immune system collapses under the barrage of hedonism.