The Insidious 'Toxic Masculinity' Myth is Damaging Humanity

justjess

Superstar
The reason you are losing this debate is because you started freaking out when you were accused of being a “Jew-hater”, and then you started back pedaling.

This is Mind Control.

“Judaism” is the same as Freemasonry. It’s a cult. Would you freak out if someone called you a “Freemason hater”?

There’s no “hate” involved in pointing out the extreme power of one group of people. It’s just interesting to describe the world as it really is.
I am going to try to clarify for you. I do not hate Jews. I have relatives who are Jewish and life long friends who are Jewish. Most of the Jews I know are also anti Zionist.

I do have a serious problem, however, with Israel and with zionists (whether Jewish or not) who are trying to bring around the second coming of Christ or whatever other nonsense they are doing. I also have a serious problem with the Uber wealthy who acquire their wealth through others suffering - among this group plenty of Jews, plenty of zionists. There is a lot of overlap.

Straight people exist as an irrelevant and backwards minority in this brave new gay world.

I wish straight people would just evolve. They seem so primitive to me.
hey now, let's be fair. Not all straights are bourguosie.

seriously, now... what is your point?
Mr. "I'm not homophobic, but..."

Pan

Veteran
I am going to try to clarify for you. I do not hate Jews. I have relatives who are Jewish and life long friends who are Jewish. Most of the Jews I know are also anti Zionist.

I do have a serious problem, however, with Israel and with zionists (whether Jewish or not) who are trying to bring around the second coming of Christ or whatever other nonsense they are doing. I also have a serious problem with the Uber wealthy who acquire their wealth through others suffering - among this group plenty of Jews, plenty of zionists. There is a lot of overlap.
All low-level Freemasons aren’t aware that their leadership practise Jewish Occultism. Just like most Jews apparently aren’t aware of their own Satanic leadership.

Why does it always come down to ‘hate’?

Describing reality is not ‘Hate.’

Judaism is a compartmentalised cult. Jews who are unaware of this are naive and haven’t properly studied their own religion.

I’ve met plenty of nice people who like listening to Marilyn Manson. Does that mean they agree with Marilyn Manson’s Satanic message? No. They just like the music.

Last edited:

Pan

Veteran
hey now, let's be fair. Not all straights are bourguosie.

seriously, now... what is your point?
Mr. "I'm not homophobic, but..."
My point is: We must enforce Mandatory Mardi Gras for all Homophobes (who we all know are secretly gay)

Helioform

Star
VC is jew-wise, but he has a website to run and doesn’t want to get to get shutdown.

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize"
He is wise in the sense that he knows what will make him more money right now, which is focusing on petty celebrities. If you go back to his original articles you will see how he exposes Freemasonry and routinely uses Fritz Springmeier's books to make his points. The same book that you say is disinfo because it's on the CIA's website. The book is there because it is considered subversive material.

The fact that so many posters here ignore that information means that they are either conspiracy newbies, just want to gossip about celebrities or are here to spread disinfo.

justjess

Superstar
All low-level Freemasons aren’t aware that their leadership practise Jewish Occultism. Just like most Jews apparently aren’t aware of their own Satanic leadership.

Why does it always come down to ‘hate’?

Describing reality is not ‘Hate.’

Judaism is a compartmentalised cult. Jews who are unaware of this are naive and haven’t properly studied their own religion.

I’ve met plenty of nice people who like listening to Marilyn Manson. Does that mean they agree with Marilyn Manson’s Satanic message? No. They just the music.
Most Jews are secular. They are Jewish by heritage only. Atleast in my corner of the world.

I mentioned hate because you did. That people thought I was a Jew hater. I was only trying to clarify.

justjess

Superstar
He is wise in the sense that he knows what will make him more money right now, which is focusing on petty celebrities. If you go back to his original articles you will see how he exposes Freemasonry and routinely uses Fritz Springmeier's books to make his points. The same book that you say is disinfo because it's on the CIA's website. The book is there because it is considered subversive material.

The fact that so many posters here ignore that information means that they are either conspiracy newbies, just want to gossip about celebrities or are here to spread disinfo.
I’ve read all of his articles from back in the day. That’s how I ended up here after all. I don’t think the elite are one homogenous group. I think it’s a bunch of different groups each with their own specific ends and it doesn’t really matter becuse the end result is the same. So I choose to focus on that because that’s the only thing I have any modicum of control over.

Helioform

Star
I’ve read all of his articles from back in the day. That’s how I ended up here after all. I don’t think the elite are one homogenous group. I think it’s a bunch of different groups each with their own specific ends and it doesn’t really matter becuse the end result is the same. So I choose to focus on that because that’s the only thing I have any modicum of control over.
I don't either think they are either. But they all seem to be recruited in the same secret societies. They all share the same symbolism also. But there are competing factions inside that group so we never know what is going to happen ultimately.

Pan

Veteran

...and then Fritz got arrested for robbing a bank.

Fritz Springmeir’s Pyramid of Illuminati Power is the most convoluted piece of abstract art I’ve ever seen. Purpose being to sow confusion. It’s so effective that the CIA publishes it for all to see.

....and somewhere, in a distant villa in far away Israel, Jeffrey chuckles to himself knowingly. “Goyishe kopf” he says with a loving smile.

Helioform

Star
...and then Fritz got arrested for robbing a bank.

Fritz Springmeir’s Pyramid of Illuminati Power is the most convoluted piece of abstract art I’ve ever seen. Purpose being to sow confusion. It’s so effective that the CIA publishes it for all to see.

....and somewhere, in a distant villa in far away Israel, Jeffrey chuckles to himself knowingly. “Goyishe kopf” he says with a loving smile.
I believe he was framed (and to anyone who has read the newspaper story carefully, not just the wiki page) which is not surprising because that is what happens to those who get too close to the truth.
The CIa has nothing to do with that book anyway, they put it there because Bin Laden had it in his compound when he was found. You still have not explained that.

Pan

Veteran
I believe he was framed (and to anyone who has read the newspaper story carefully, not just the wiki page) which is not surprising because that is what happens to those who get too close to the truth.
The CIa has nothing to do with that book anyway, they put it there because Bin Laden had it in his compound when he was found. You still have not explained that.
Osama “CIA Asset” Bin Laden?

Just want to make sure we are thinking of the same person here.

So Fritz’s book was found in Osama’s CIA bunker, proving the authenticity of the book?

Well I’ll be.

Did Osama also have a copy of the Quran lying about too?

Lisa

Superstar
Obama didn’t start feuding withbisrael until halfway through his second term. You know this.
No, he was never nice to Bibi..and bowing all over the muslim leaders he went to visit...barrack hussein Obama..wonder if there is some clue as to why? Lol!

justjess

Superstar
No, he was never nice to Bibi..and bowing all over the muslim leaders he went to visit...barrack hussein Obama..wonder if there is some clue as to why? Lol!
Oh vey... seriously? Like trump does with the saudis? Come on Lisa. Smarten up

Helioform

Star
Osama “CIA Asset” Bin Laden?

Just want to make sure we are thinking of the same person here.

So Fritz’s book was found in Osama’s CIA bunker, proving the authenticity of the book?

Well I’ll be.

Did Osama also have a copy of the Quran lying about too?
They say he had it with him, which does not prove anything other than the fact that they want people to think that this is what terrorists read.

Pan

Veteran
....And simultaneously the new word “Islamaphobia” enters the public lexicon.

Hmmm seems like more fake Jewish Hegelian dialectics to me. Make support or disavowed of Islam an issue. Who cares? What next? Buddhaphobia? Suddenly we all have to be either For or Against Buddhism?

Identity politics is so hilarious.

“Order out of chaos.” Muslims are the chaos golems working for the Zionist power elite in the West.

Last edited:

Pan

Veteran
They say he had it with him, which does not prove anything other than the fact that they want people to know that this is what terrorists read.
Don’t terrorists also read the Quran? I’m confused now. Is this Jihad or is it Fritz Springmeier?

Helioform

Star
Don’t terrorists also read the Quran? I’m confused now. Is this Jihad or is it Fritz Springmeier?
Both. Anything that seems to be against them fits. But those who don't go looking for that book will just think "Jihad."

Pan

Veteran
Both. Anything that seems to be against them fits. But those who don't go looking for that book will just think "Jihad."
Why aren't Fritz Springmeir's Jihadi terrorists (who also read other books too) condemning Freemasonry in any of their propaganda? Why aren't they attack Freemasonic Temples?

Just seems a bit incongruent, that's all.

Pan

Veteran
Who doesn’t bow to the Saudi’s? They somehow still are welcome no matter who’s in office.
This is a false Zionist Hegelian Dialectic from Lisa "Messenger of God". The Saudis, the Americans and Israel are One.

Saudi Arabia is an entirely Western creation of the post-WW2 Oil Matrix. This isn't even controversial. You can research it.