The Insidious 'Toxic Masculinity' Myth is Damaging Humanity

Pan

Veteran
I was not specifically referring to you, but to a certain clique of posters here who think Zionists rule the world.
If you want to crush the “Zionists Rule the World” debate then you need better arguments.

You have said in the past that it’s Freemasonry that actually controls the world.

Freemason temples have the hexagram displayed everywhere and follow Judaic mysticism at the top. In other words, Freemasonry is just Judaism for Gentiles.

justjess

Superstar
I was not specifically referring to you, but to a certain clique of posters here who think Zionists rule the world.
Yes but since I was criticizing Zionism in that same exchange it comes off as directed at me atleast partially. That’s the danger of painting everyone with the same brush. I am critical overall of the wealthy elite. There is a segment of those - how many is to be debated - that are also zionists and have a different motivation for all their dastardly deeds then your regular run of the mill rich asshole.

Pan

Veteran
Star of David. And what is the relationship between an hexagram and Lucifer? He is denounced as the devil in the OT so the idea that Jews worship him is ridiculous.
“What’s the relationship between the Hexagram and Lucifer.” - You need to study up.

Also, “Star of David”? There’s no such thing. It was never mentioned in the Bible. Even Jews don’t know where the Star of David comes from.

Helioform

Star
If you want to crush the “Zionists Rule the World” debate then you need better arguments.

You have said in the past that it’s Freemasonry that actually controls the world.

Freemason temples have the hexagram displayed everywhere and follow Judaic mysticism at the top. In other words, Freemasonry is just Judaism for Gentiles.
You want arguments? Just read VC's articles. Especially those 5 or 6+ years old. Very little of that is supported on this forum, which I find curious since these posters are attracted here.

justjess

Superstar
Oooh Loosh! Which entities are feeding off Awoken's negativity? I loved reading through the varying agendas in this thread which has some pretty good slaps here and there. We have Jew-haters, jew lovers, new agers, Christians, Muslims, agnostics, veiled Satanists, goading, gay-hating, gay loving, baiting, doses heavy and light of paranoia..... this thread has it all!!!!
Baiting - +1

Right in this post :rolleyes:

The Zone

Star
Baiting - +1

Right in this post :rolleyes:
I was just being real. Do you think I want to bait everyone? Quit being so sensitive and let me have some sarcastic fun while being entertained. It's a shame you missed the humor.

Pan

Veteran
You want arguments? Just read VC's articles. Especially those 5 or 6+ years old. Very little of that is supported on this forum, which I find curious since these posters are attracted here.
VC is jew-wise, but he has a website to run and doesn’t want to get to get shutdown.

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize"

Awoken2

Superstar
Oooh Loosh! Which entities are feeding off Awoken's negativity? I loved reading through the varying agendas in this thread which has some pretty good slaps here and there. We have Jew-haters, jew lovers, new agers, Christians, Muslims, agnostics, veiled Satanists, goading, gay-hating, gay loving, baiting, doses heavy and light of paranoia..... this thread has it all!!!!
.... you've missed out the trolls and shills....for some strange reason. Lol

You’re displaying the classic gay fantasy that “every male is secretly gay and curious.”

I’ve got plenty of gay friends, so I’m very clued in to how the gay mind operates - They all want to fuck straight guys. It’s the ultimate fantasy.
LOL weird. My gay friends seem to only want to f*ck the straight guys they think are extremely attractive. Which is understandable, I guess. I'm hetero, but I'm also aware that bisexuality among males is far more common than statistics will ever show, possibly even equivalent to the rate of bisexuality among females. It is also more likely to be latent/repressed than homosexuality.

which category am I again? I forgot.

justjess

Superstar
I was just being real. Do you think I want to bait everyone? Quit being so sensitive and let me have some sarcastic fun while being entertained. It's a shame you missed the humor.
Please don’t patronize me with words such as sensitive. I was just being real myself.

The Zone

Star
See Jess! Even Awoken and Faker He-Man can see the humor.... needed humor at that in this thread.

Pan

Veteran
LOL weird. My gay friends seem to only want to f*ck the straight guys they think are extremely attractive. Which is understandable, I guess. I'm hetero, but I'm also aware that bisexuality among males is far more common than statistics will ever show, possibly even equivalent to the rate of bisexuality among females. It is also more likely to be latent/repressed than homosexuality.
In summary, everyone is gay? It’s just a scale of gayness? You can either be “curious” or “gay”?

Mandatory Mardi Gras.

It’s amazing that anyone ever managed to have a family, with all this secret assplay going on.

Awoken2

Superstar
But when I have a little sarcastic fun with you, you report me to VC...I've had more warnings than Iran because of you....bit of a double standard wouldn't you say?

In summary, everyone is gay? It’s just a scale of gayness? You can either be “curious” or “gay”?

Mandatory Mardi Gras.

It’s amazing that anyone ever managed to have a family, with all this secret assplay going on.
Um, no. Straight people do also exist. You should probably read my post again.

Pan

Veteran
Please don’t patronize me with words such as sensitive. I was just being real myself.
The reason you are losing this debate is because you started freaking out when you were accused of being a “Jew-hater”, and then you started back pedaling.

This is Mind Control.

“Judaism” is the same as Freemasonry. It’s a cult. Would you freak out if someone called you a “Freemason hater”?

There’s no “hate” involved in pointing out the extreme power of one group of people. It’s just interesting to describe the world as it really is.

Pan

Veteran
Um, no. Straight people do also exist. You should probably read my post again.
Straight people exist as an irrelevant and backwards minority in this brave new gay world.

I wish straight people would just evolve. They seem so primitive to me.

The Zone

Star
But when I have a little sarcastic fun with you, you report me to VC...I've had more warnings than Iran because of you....bit of a double standard wouldn't you say?
I am actually VC's dog so I am always reporting people near the food bowl. Let it go, man, we needed a fresh start. It did not seem like "a little" sarcastic fun at the time to me. But this is a new start, right? Do you have proof that I was the cause of your past? Nevermind, that is moving backward. I prefer to remember me reaching out to you the other week when you seemed out of sorts.