The infallible word of God?

In short, I have already made my position clear. I trust that the bible is the inspired, infallible Word of GOD. It is not corrupted by human reasoning or speculations.

If you choose to dismiss it as "shallow' that is your opinion. You truly MUST be born again to understand the depth of the bible.
I was trying to discuss this a few days ago but got no answers, so I'll ask the rest of the forum.

If the Bible was the 'word of God', you'd think that it would be just God talking, wouldn't it?
(aka, it wouldn't just be a supposed history book of accounts of things that supposedly happened)
If it was the word of God then it wouldn't have 'exposition, prophet said, other person said, prophet asked God and then God said'. It would be simply just the words of God alone, as delivered to any given Prophet.
To even attempt to get "the word of God" out of the Bible, you'd have to snip 70% of the Bible into a new book.
Plus, how can the Bible AND Jesus can simultaneously both be the "word of God" at the same time?

(this would imply that Jesus **IS** the Bible, wouldn't it?)

If you disagree, then how do you justify calling the Bible this? I'm really curious but have never had a Protestant explain their meaning of this statement.

Alongside all of that, **WHICH** (canon, translation, manuscript, recension etc) Bible is the infallible word of God? why? how did it become this?