The Illuminati Satanic Entertainment Music Industry Exposed (music) (videogames) (movies) (cartoons)

Paranoia Daily

Veteran
You clearly do not understand the philosophy or the odds-best to hedge ya bet.....(<>..---)
I understand I don't put my life in the hands of some sight unseen deity regardless how much anyone else believes this crap. Some one stands in front of a Bus and they ask this deity to save them...Guess what? They lose!

williejonesjr

Veteran
Yes, the whole world "knows"... and what exactly do you see being done about it?

"Oh, Beyoncé is in dah Illuminahzi ... but I'll still attend her concerts, lul!"

"There are one-eye signs all over Disney's Star Wars posters... but I can't miss out on mah precious light saber duels."

"9/11 was an inside job... but that's 15+ years ago so who cares. Also, Trump will drain the swamp, I BELIEVE!"

"My tax money fund illegal wars and government spying... but I can't do anything about it so I comply."

---

This sort of sheeple thinking is exactly why the Illuminati has gone public. Look up Alice Bailey's 'The Externalization of the Hierarchy'.
I only half read this post, hoping to read it later.. I finally found it again! I searched numerous of threads looking for it!

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Illuminati confirmed /<>\ , right at the beginning with the black and white checked suits. I'm sure there's more just haven't looked...
Now , you wanna talk about Paris Jackson? She went off the reservation, got rounded up and reeducated, and was set "free" back into the wild. As free as a Multi Kolored BUTTERFLY... /<>\

"Kick me, kike me, don't you black and white me"...Michael Jackson--They Don't Care About Us
Screenshot_35.png Screenshot_36.png e3f4c507d38e2ba29afe25e29f4308c2.jpg Screenshot_37.pngScreenshot_39.png tumblr_m1hddpD41v1qzutbp.png Screenshot_40.png hqdefault.jpg 39ef35d2a21f0489efd2e7e3fee4a274.jpg Screenshot_38.png

Last edited:

Devine

Star
When I catch a glimpse of American Idol it always creeps me out the flashing lights and the stage look like some kind of programming to me...oh wait thats dancing with the stars nevermind

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
That's awesome.
It get's better. When you rearrange the songs on the album into the proper order you get "The Holy Gift" where they all flow into and out of each other. Notice how the track numbers add up to the number 13 until they meet in the middle with the actual number 13. Trippy... (<>..<>)

The Holy Gift Order is:
6. Parabol 0:00
7. Parabola 3:04
5. Schism 9:01
8. Ticks & Leeches 15:44
4. Mantra* 23:48
9. Lateralus* 23:48
13. Faaip de Oiad 33:07
1. The Grudge 35:44
12. Triad 44:15
2. Eon Blue Apocalypse* 50:56
11. Reflection* 50:46
3. The Patient 61:02
10. Disposition 67:23
*Mantra and Lateralus (Mantra inner Layer)
*Eon Blue Aocalypse and Reflection (Eon inner Layer)

Last edited:

FortyFour

Rookie

Want some cool numerology about Lady Gaga and Super Bowl 51?? :) check this out

Super Bowl 51 came at the end of the NFL's 97th season....

97 is the 25th prime number....

Super Bowl 51 was played on Feb 5, written 2/5.... (remember its the 97th NFL season, the 25th prime number)

The Patriots beat the Falcons, earning the AFC teams their 25th Super Bowl win all time.

The Patriots beat the Falcons by coming back from a historical 25 point deficit... what are the odds... LOL

The score of the 25 point deficit on Feb. 5 written 2/5 was 3 to 28..... 3 to 28....

Now get this .. Lady Gaga performed at Halftime and her Birthday is March 28th written 3/28...

What is even better is the number days from Feb 5th to her March 28 birthday is exactly 51 days.... how fitting ;)

Professional Sports just like professional Entertainment and Professional Politics are all scripted by numbers