The Illuminati Satanic Entertainment Music Industry Exposed (music) (videogames) (movies) (cartoons)

This is A Call To All Christians about the satanic new world order illuminati
it is time to take a stand against the satanic illuminati new world order system they have been brainwashing Kids and us for many years through the media and tv with their occult symbolism and agenda's and it is time to break that by exposing there system and all there evil deeds Lightness shall always overpower Darkness so put on the full armour of God and overpower Darkness with God's word cause This is a Christian Uprising and a call to all Christians to take a stand against the evil forces of this world and the satanic new world order illuminati i am here too warn people https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLlWziW_y8tzI5cMBbX0XwvUUJ0gBtaxg9
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLlWziW_y8tzLlPT5V7QO4RqWyVxLjcEBT
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLlWziW_y8tzI0wB3MM12XwB5iXpPCT_0B
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLlWziW_y8tzJ_TlmHltwVBmg93cCrdvF_
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLlWziW_y8tzJgJ4263lG4IJZhyXnxtTHu
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLlWziW_y8tzLbPmTqsyZ819KHfhWL1rz0
this i my channel https://www.youtube.com/user/xXFomMadnessXx/featured

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Bro, you should come over to General Discussion>Is there proof the Illuminati is real? thread. I dunno, that might be the place to start. Here's Rihanna flinging the Baphomet made of water in the "Umbrella" video. Brought to you by "The Rainman" I'm sure. And on the right, she is Baphomet inside the pyramid. Look closer, you'll see it. Her shoulders are the eyes. This shot was digitally manipulated as it defies laws of anatomy.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
Oh they can figure things out fine just like anybody else. Just that some (not all) have a distorted perception of reality.....Long story short I don't believe the OP. Is that OK or dod I have to give a Bible verse to back it up?
You don't believe there's a new world order, illuminati or/and the call to Christians?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Not dragging me into that one...I do not believe God exists. Thats the reason I try to stay out of religion conversations because I do not believe any of it...Its nothing against those that do.
I'm not trying to persuade you of anything... it all comes down to a question of 'if's'...

Those 'if's' are based on your presuppositions. Let me try a thought experiment...

If there is no 'spirit realm', no God, no satan, no angelic beings then we would be looking at human political and cultural elites acting in some global yet apparently un-coordinated way, out of some sick money and power based grab for control of the world for their own ends... I have met people like this sitting in the corners of bars intent on showcasing their theories (which usually include Zeitgeist and a veiled denial of the Holocaust)... This view stretches my credulity and I would probably conclude with you that the whole concept was a cultural feedback loop where those that like to stir up attention tap into cultural stereotypes and taboos to shock us and sell stuff....

On the other hand, if there really was an unseen spiritual battle going on you might expect the messages from opposing sides to begin to crop up, and perhaps have been cropping up for a long time.

I leave that question to your further research (or for the mental waste paper bin ;-)

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
"Signs and Symbols rule the world, not rules or law" -- Confucius

Illuminati-The-All-seeing-eye-illunati-pyramid.jpg

We are 3D beings in a 4D universe with only 5 senses. There's guaranteed to be all kinds of things occurring around us that we only catch glimpses of in our reality. First, read your Hawking... (<>..<>)

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
If a bullfrog had wings he would not bump his butt would he? As to your post I got no idea what your talking about.
Ok, let me put it more simply - the 'illuminati' look a very different set of people depending on whether they are in touch with real spiritual wickedness or simply ordinary human drives for power, wealth and control.

Does that make more sense to you?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Their original goals when it was formed back in the 1700's had nothing to do with religion....
Would you expect that if evil spiritual forces were pulling the strings of Adam Weishaupt et al, that they would operate overtly or behind the scenes?

As a Christian, and so as not to disappoint you (;-) this little verse seems to put it quite aptly...

Ephesians 6

12For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I used to spend way too long on games, and usually made it to the end, to see what the message of the game was...

The Assassins Creed series was pure Freemasonry, and perhaps Crowleyism too - the line "Nothing is true, everything is permitted" is parroted endlessly.

When I started spotting it, I very quickly became just how widespread this messaging was and I unplugged from it, installed an audio Bible on my iphone and started actually listening to what it said!

SkepticCat

Veteran
I don't believe there are a bunch of frail old men sitting in a bunker somewhere directing the world governments no. The very thought of it is well ridiculous really. And if the Illuminati is such a secret society how come they are known to pretty much the whole world?
The Music Worlds Fake Illuminati
http://www.salon.com/2013/01/24/is_beyonce_a_freemason_nah/
Yes, the whole world "knows"... and what exactly do you see being done about it?

"Oh, Beyoncé is in dah Illuminahzi ... but I'll still attend her concerts, lul!"

"There are one-eye signs all over Disney's Star Wars posters... but I can't miss out on mah precious light saber duels."

"9/11 was an inside job... but that's 15+ years ago so who cares. Also, Trump will drain the swamp, I BELIEVE!"

"My tax money fund illegal wars and government spying... but I can't do anything about it so I comply."

---

This sort of sheeple thinking is exactly why the Illuminati has gone public. Look up Alice Bailey's 'The Externalization of the Hierarchy'.

SkepticCat

Veteran
Not dragging me into that one...I do not believe God exists. Thats the reason I try to stay out of religion conversations because I do not believe any of it...Its nothing against those that do.
So, Masonic Big Bang and everything just popped out of nowhere for no reason? Evolution and we're all just monkeys really too intelligent for our own good?

Sorry, friend, I've always found it difficult empathizing with atheists. Things must look very different from your point of view.

They have not gone public in what 300 years since they disbanded...There may have been a few ancient ones hanging around about 1900 but thats as far as it went. Sheeple is a term used for the religious and I am not religious just letting you know. Sorry but you will have to do better than that if you expect me to believe some ancient hokey society is still hanging around 300 years later.
I don't want or need to convince you of anything. You're the one browsing a 'conspiracy theory' forum claiming you believe in none of it.

'Sheeple' as I use it is a derogatory term for those blindly accepting whatever apparent reality they're presented with without question, typically due what I perceive as a lack of intellectual - and often spiritual - inquisitiveness.

SkepticCat

Veteran
I don't know why you'd call me that; I'm only trying to challenge your beliefs same way I always try to investigate and challenge my own. You are 100% certain the Illuminati doesn't exist and that God doesn't exist, correct? What makes you so certain? ... and again, why are you here talking to paranoid hypocrites? (I'm not saying you can't, just suggesting you consider *why*).

I don't mean to pick a fight with you. As I said, I think we view the world very differently so I'm curious as to your line of reasoning.

Aero

Superstar
There isn't much that can be done about the Illuminati. It kind of bugs me how we are so focused on the entertainment industry. Yeah I like the guilty pleasure gossip aspect of it, but the entertainment industry is just one small part of the Illuminati stronghold. They send a lot of messages through the T.V and internet. But that's all most of them are. Message delivery systems.

The people with the real power are government/military. Delta Force and other secret government groups. Some of them may even be private contractors basically operating above the law. And a lot of the moves they are all making, aren't illegal in any way. So the law is going to be completely useless, even if you prove damages or harm. There will literally be zero evidence left behind that could be used to bring a real case.

And the mainstream media has already learned not to mention this stuff. It's not because they are scared of Katy Perry's red dress.