The Illuminati Satanic Entertainment Music Industry Exposed (music) (videogames) (movies) (cartoons)

Tatilina

Star
If people had a greater attention soan and watched all these videos, they could learn a lot!! I've seen a few these before, but it really brings everything into greater detail giving us the bigger picture behind their agendas. Plus we get to see how fake they are.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Yep. I try to screen them and grab the ones that are money. So, the question again is: If it's not a thing, why is it a thing? If it's not a thing, why are we talking about it at all, instead of something else? Here's a pretty good one I'm watching now... (<>..<>)

Tatilina

Star
Yep. I try to screen them and grab the ones that are money. So, the question again is: If it's not a thing, why is it a thing? If it's not a thing, why are we talking about it at all, instead of something else? Here's a pretty good one I'm watching now... (<>..<>)

I always knew there was something off about Putin. I remember when Americans thought he was such a great leader during Obama's first four years amd RT became the ho to source for news lol. He's just another corrupted weasel.

TMT

Star
There isn't much that can be done about the Illuminati. It kind of bugs me how we are so focused on the entertainment industry. Yeah I like the guilty pleasure gossip aspect of it, but the entertainment industry is just one small part of the Illuminati stronghold. They send a lot of messages through the T.V and internet. But that's all most of them are. Message delivery systems.

The people with the real power are government/military. Delta Force and other secret government groups. Some of them may even be private contractors basically operating above the law. And a lot of the moves they are all making, aren't illegal in any way. So the law is going to be completely useless, even if you prove damages or harm. There will literally be zero evidence left behind that could be used to bring a real case.

And the mainstream media has already learned not to mention this stuff. It's not because they are scared of Katy Perry's red dress.
My view is something similar. The military and intelligence agencies do have control over media but most of it just distraction tactics. Foreign Policy narrative is something that is bi-partisan and never questioned, ex spies are all over the news all day long and never questioned. That's where the real evil lies at the Pentagon and in Langley.

But the Vigilant Citizen and these forums is essentially TMZ with a conspiracy twist, gossip rag for fundamentalists.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I have known a good many atheists who scorn Pascal's Wager as a piece of flawed, primitive philosophy, along with Paley's watch. (I don't, on either btw) The very idea that God could have a particular character and even worse have revealed himself in a particular way in anathema to them.

Perhaps it is comforting to characterise Bible believing Christians as "poor, uneducated and easily led" as supports a sense of intellectual superiority to those who reject the Gospel.

To me, irrespective of all the experience and supporting evidence I have found in support of a Biblical world view, if I was a gambling man I wouldn't bet my eternal future on atheism!

Paranoia Daily

Veteran
I have known a good many atheists who scorn Pascal's Wager as a piece of flawed, primitive philosophy, along with Paley's watch. (I don't, on either btw) The very idea that God could have a particular character and even worse have revealed himself in a particular way in anathema to them.

Perhaps it is comforting to characterise Bible believing Christians as "poor, uneducated and easily led" as supports a sense of intellectual superiority to those who reject the Gospel.

To me, irrespective of all the experience and supporting evidence I have found in support of a Biblical world view, if I was a gambling man I wouldn't bet my eternal future on atheism!

Irregardless weather your Atheists or Fundie you had better not gamble on either because you will lose.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Yeah, that's where they are wrong thinking it is primitive philosophy, when in effect, it's pretty pure reasoning. But, Pascal was a mathematician, and to me that's why it seems well-ordered think, especially as it pertains to wagers and odds. I just went through Anselm, Hume, Locke, Paley, Roger White, van Inwagen and a slew of others along with green and blue and grue and bleen and brains in a vat, Mary's experiences with the color red, moral responsibility, etc. until my head was spinning. The class was at MIT through EDX. (If any of you haven't looked into EDX, I strongly advise you to-it works really well and presents opportunities to learn things you might otherwise not have access to-good way to pick and choose courses). Not trying to write big, it's wigging out if I put it any different size for this paragraph. I have no idea why. If I go one size down, it shrinks to subatomic ant-man sized print.
One of my favorite arguments. I'm for it, btw. Wrote my first paper in favor of the argument and got an 86, even though I had to rush it...

https://d37djvu3ytnwxt.cloudfront.net/c4x/MITx/24.00_1x/asset/WhiteFineTuning.pdf

One thing I learned out of it all is that you will never change the counterfactual's mind about anything, especially with evidence. They will be sure in their belief that any day they will be proven right, they just have to try again tomorrow. When asked how to persuade a counterfactual to change their belief, my answer was that you can't because in a way they are psychotic to a degree. Wrongly held beliefs, but firmly entrenched. I'll end on this: there are many doctors who will tell you that people were saved by genuine miracles, even resurrected after being clinically dead for awhile. Coming to in the morgue, for instance, for which there is no rational explanation. Psychiatrists and psychologists have literally quit the profession to work with deliverance ministers and such because they finally see the true nature of disturbed people's problems and it ain't a bad brain. Goes deeper than that. You do know about slides and screens, right? The slide is what comes down in people's heads when they hear a term such as conspiracy theorist. Brainwashing, and it works. It's worked on a lot of people. That's why we are in the sh*t, world-wise. Programming, propaganda and occultism. Babylon 2.0...

Last edited:

&&&

Rookie
Look up Alice Bailey's 'The Externalization of the Hierarchy'.

thanks