the illuminati is collecting dues in korea entertainment industry (sulli, jong, etc)

hyorishthottie

Established
I already commented this in the kpop satanic thread but you all get ready.
Sulli was killed and off'd by someone in the industry if not a group of higher ups I sincerely believe.
They tried to off her the first time but she preserved but they got her the 2nd time.
Even regular citizens point out the lack of timing and proper management of the manager with how he didn't show up to collect her on time for her event.

I firmly believe this it you guys. Kpop has, is and always will be THE EXACT SAME (just 10x worse in how they handle their dirt behind closed doors) as american entertainment industry. the dumbasses on allkpop and netizeen buzz don't wanna listen. I feel like I'm staring at brainwashed clueless sheep with no common sense who are all 14-17. Anyone who is born 89-94 and not sucked into the mind numbing web of kpop stan-ism (or stan-ism period) knows that there is a whole dark underbelly of the industry. Anyways, jonghyun was killed off and I truly believe Sulli was killed off and it was called a suicide. They sued her sadness and issues as a blanket to justify it period.

don't forget if idols don't sacrifice their souls can also count as a sacrifce or payment as well. I really believe at least 2 if not 3 more stars in korea will be gone too. I don't want it to happen but it will. Her handler Choiza deserves all the backlash he is getting, he was handling her since 15, and got to handle her publicly at 19.keep your eyes on Taeyeon cause god knows. And although I could care less about T.O.P keep your eyes on him as well. Nobody seems to realize the industry has tanked and has been unraveling the dark secrets and troubles in the past 2-3 years especially this year. If they want to be a world power or normalized beyond a few spokesperson groups (BTS, NCT, MONSTA X AND BLACKPINK) they need their idols, actresses and stars to pay up with some personally misery, sacrifice or their own lives as sacrifice. I may sound crazy (trust me I barely listen to kpop now I'm so disconnected but I'm trying to get back into it as I've reverted back to casual listener, so I'm not some manic conspiracy kpop wierdo LOL) but I do believe all these stars showing their personal issues, breaks up, cheating, drunkness, accidental killings and brothel problems is an indirect appeasing of them setting the tone to take this place.

I'll update this some more but they are coming to collect. They are cherry picking the weakest stars right now like jong and sulli. Tbh maybe I'm being obtuse but I'm shocked shinee can continue on as solos and as a group after what happened to Jonghyun. If one direction lost zayn before they broke up aside from memoriam concerts and strong urging by the fams , I don't see them going on like this. same with so many others. I can't even see shitty big bang going on if let's say top or gd commited suicide.

So keep an eye on your fave actors and celebrities in korea especially if you're stanning someone weak. be honest about their weakness cause they are human beings forced to deal with alters and challenges. I don't even stan HyunA that hard anymore (if not at all) cause she's been turned out beyond belief. E'dawn well now "dawn" is just a plant to me and if hyuna ever goes down hill I won't be surprised.

Last edited:

Truthrevealer01

Established
Sulli was killed and off'd by someone in the industry if not a group of higher ups I sincerely believe.
They tried to off her the first time but she preserved but they got her the 2nd time.
Even regular citizens point out the lack of timing and proper management of the manager with how he didn't show up to collect her on time for her event.

I firmly believe this it you guys. Kpop has, is and always will be THE EXACT SAME (just 10x worse in how they handle their dirt behind closed doors) as american entertainment industry. the dumbasses on allkpop and netizeen buzz don't wanna listen. I feel like I'm staring at brainwashed clueless sheep with no common sense who are all 14-17. Anyone who is born 89-94 and not sucked into the mind numbing web of kpop stan-ism (or stan-ism period) knows that there is a whole dark underbelly of the industry. Anyways, jonghyun was killed off and I truly believe Sulli was killed off and it was called a suicide. They sued her sadness and issues as a blanket to justify it period.

don't forget if idols don't sacrifice their souls can also count as a sacrifce or payment as well. I really believe at least 2 if not 3 more stars in korea will be gone too. I don't want it to happen but it will. Her handler Choiza deserves all the backlash he is getting, he was handling her since 15, and got to handle her publicly at 19.keep your eyes on Taeyeon cause god knows. And although I could care less about T.O.P keep your eyes on him as well. Nobody seems to realize the industry has tanked and has been unraveling the dark secrets and troubles in the past 2-3 years especially this year. If they want to be a world power or normalized beyond a few spokesperson groups (BTS, NCT, MONSTA X AND BLACKPINK) they need their idols, actresses and stars to pay up with some personally misery, sacrifice or their own lives as sacrifice. I may sound crazy (trust me I barely listen to kpop now I'm so disconnected but I'm trying to get back into it as I've reverted back to casual listener, so I'm not some manic conspiracy kpop wierdo LOL) but I do believe all these stars showing their personal issues, breaks up, cheating, drunkness, accidental killings and brothel problems is an indirect appeasing of them setting the tone to take this place.

I'll update this some more but they are coming to collect. They are cherry picking the weakest stars right now like jong and sulli. Tbh maybe I'm being obtuse but I'm shocked shinee can continue on as solos and as a group after what happened to Jonghyun. If one direction lost zayn before they broke up aside from memoriam concerts and strong urging by the fams , I don't see them going on like this. same with so many others. I can't even see shitty big bang going on if let's say top or gd commited suicide.

So keep an eye on your fave actors and celebrities in korea especially if you're stanning someone weak. be honest about their weakness cause they are human beings forced to deal with alters and challenges. I don't even stan HyunA that hard anymore (if not at all) cause she's been turned out beyond belief. E'dawn well now "dawn" is just a plant to me and if hyuna ever goes down hill I won't be surprised.
That's why I don't like kpop as I did back in 2009.It has become way too dark and reminiscent to western music and symbols.Elites have taken complete control

NPC

Established
I don't really follow the kpop music scene at all but from what I gather they seem to be much more out in the open with thier symbology and overt use of Satanic occult signaling. I mean it's pretty open here in the music industry here in America but in SKorea it seems more in your face, over the top no matter what it seems, by all (mabey most) entertainers there. It's almost like there is a competition as of who can be more Satanic and who can push more to the masses between both countries. Like I said, I don't listen to kpop but has it always been this way? How long have they been implementing western occult signaling in thier manufactured music groups?

Vision

Veteran
That's why I don't like kpop as I did back in 2009.It has become way too dark and reminiscent to western music and symbols.Elites have taken complete control
2009-12 onward it really took of globally and the Elite thought to harness it. Now most K-Pop is no different to mainstream pop in other regions, in other words, it's trash.

Lolylol

Established

I agree with all minus the SHINee part. Minho,Key,Onew and Taemin only continued with SHINee because it was a wish of Jong's mom and sister and of jong as well.

Skittle567

Rookie

I agree 100% with you on this. It is truly sad to see how HyunA is, i'm not surprised she's probably been passed around since she was young and even sexualized by the public at an early age too.

hyorishthottie

Established
I agree 100% with you on this. It is truly sad to see how HyunA is, i'm not surprised she's probably been passed around since she was young and even sexualized by the public at an early age too.
THIS!!!!! I have ALWAYS suspected she's been an industry pass around and fucked by god knows who.
She has to be, her and rihanna are the pass arounds of the east and west period.

her whole relationship with e'dawn shows it. now that she is set free and allowed to do as she pleases she goes for the type of men who mirror the guys she been through it with. I still believe she did fuck jay park. idk if she got preg but I believe it. they are chill with each other, but FWBS are chill.

sailormoon

Established
Of course kpop is satanic. Korea has completely shifted their economy off of entertainment alone and kpop is listened to all over the world. When you think of how many in the world hate Americans it makes sense to infiltrate their lives through a different country’s entertainment. Kpop has more money put into its industry than any other country invests into entertainment. Then you see the stars have slave contracts they must maintain a specific weight by starving themselves, they work 6 days a week sleeping only a few hours at night for years on end before hitting star status. If they hit star status. They traditionally could not even date, they’re subjected to isolation which is a form of torture. Kpop fascinates me as an outsider because the fans are just over the moon obsessed with the stars, in America if you were that way towards a star you’d be committed lol