The illuminati/cabal arent jewish but pharaoites!

Vixy

Star

I've dug into the illuminati/cabal since my awokening 2009 and after many years found Sean Hross. He is a man who came alittle too close to the truth and had his life destroyed by them. He cannoy travel in our out of the country, he last I heard didnt have a residence and cant even see a doctor. In the above video he shows you connections and findings in a 10 hour long video.

In my findings it fits, their egyptipan symbolism for one is explained by their bloodline that can be traced down to the egyptian pharaoites. They hide behind "being jewish" to be able to claim antisemitism when people critizise them and were even behind nazism and Hitler. Hross explains nationalists are protectors and carers for their nation and this has nothing to do with nazism that were created by the cabal to destroy the white race since the white race were a threat to these pharaoites.

I'd say Hross dug deep enough to actually solved the riddle because think about it; What does the jewish belief have to do with egyptian pharaoitic symbols? Nothing!

Sibi

Star
In the exodus from Egypt, a "mixed multitude" accompanied the Jews. Those in that group were NOT Jews. Mixed multitude is also translated as rabble, non-Israelites from foreign nation, and other people. They are the ones who demanded meat instead of eating the miraculous manna. They are the ones that convinced the Jews to worship the golden calf. "Pharaoites" or practitioners of Egyptian black magic.

Exodus 12-38 And a mixed multitude also went up with them, along with great droves of livestock, both flocks and herds.
Numbers 11:4 And the mixt multitude that was among them fell a lusting: and the children of Israel also wept again, and said, Who shall give us flesh to eat?
Deuteronomy 9:7–29
Now when the people saw that Moses was delayed in coming down from the mountain, they gathered around Aaron and said, “Come, make us gods who will go before us. As for this Moses who brought us up out of the land of Egypt, we do not know what has happened to him!”

They disguise themselves as Jews.
Revelation 2:9 “I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

I found this article called WHEN THE FAT SHEEP ARE THE MIXED MULTITUDE. According to the rabbi, the little people who Ezekiel describes as ‘sheep’ are no longer getting along nor are they content warning that the flock of Israel is now being ruled by an evil subset of the Jewish people known as the Erev Rav (Mixed Multitude), an unknown group of people who many believe has seized the positions of power in Israel today.

“The fat animals – the Erev Rav gangsters who rule the land – have embraced the globalist plan to control resources, create shortages, and destroy people’s ability to make ends meet” Rabbi Weissman rails. “They force people out of work, force businesses into bankruptcy, impose massive fines for breathing normally, raise taxes, even more, give a raise to their cronies, then sneer that it’s all for our own good. They surveil us, spy on us, rob us of our liberty, turn us into lab rats, and wage psychological warfare on us to keep us in line.”

The mixed multitude followed along from Egypt. That's why the freemasons have so many references to Egypt. They also have pagan Greek and Roman influence. The Romans adopted Greek myth quite quickly. Was it a cover religion for them like roman Catholism is?- dead worship, fish hat pope, different ten commandments (idols are ok), virgin mary worship, sun god symbolism, the Inquisition - human sacrifices, torture, murder. The Phoenicians sacrificed humans. They continue their wicked traditions today.

There are REAL Jews. They are the ones that follow the bible and are going to synagogues, praying, fasting on Yom Kippur, keeping the Sabbath, volunteering, helping out. They are also the ones targeted by REAL violence.

free2018

Star

I've dug into the illuminati/cabal since my awokening 2009 and after many years found Sean Hross. He is a man who came alittle too close to the truth and had his life destroyed by them. He cannoy travel in our out of the country, he last I heard didnt have a residence and cant even see a doctor. In the above video he shows you connections and findings in a 10 hour long video.

In my findings it fits, their egyptipan symbolism for one is explained by their bloodline that can be traced down to the egyptian pharaoites. They hide behind "being jewish" to be able to claim antisemitism when people critizise them and were even behind nazism and Hitler. Hross explains nationalists are protectors and carers for their nation and this has nothing to do with nazism that were created by the cabal to destroy the white race since the white race were a threat to these pharaoites.

I'd say Hross dug deep enough to actually solved the riddle because think about it; What does the jewish belief have to do with egyptian pharaoitic symbols? Nothing!
Interesting. I just call them Masons or Satan’s kids.

In the Aramaic papyri dated to the 5th century BC is an interesting mention of the Jewish mercenaries living alongside Egyptians in Elephantine-Syene. Turns out they were already facing “anti-semitism” for their behaviour and customs, including expropriation of houses, bribery and animal sacrifice in their temple of Yahweh.

A767C6C4-64CC-4959-B2EB-1DF27E8F0165.png
1626BF8F-BAB1-4D59-8E36-2F7C7A83F851.png
00FFB316-1BEB-468B-943D-5B7A394B934D.png

I guess some things never change.

FilthPig

Veteran
I guess Atlantis used to be kinda like British Empire, with their main archipelago and many colonies/other parts in the world.Old Egypt was probably part of it and after Atlantean empire collapsed (probably some big cataclysm happened 12 000 years ago) they became separate/independent.Since in Atlantis knowledge and wisdom was kept to the circle of the priests/elite/rulers then after the collapse much of the knowledge also sort of ¨dissappeared¨ .In Egypt alot of or some of it remained and it seems there was already in the old times some kind of ¨Freemasonry¨ or something going on in there .They teached their knowledge to selected few ,or who were bright enough to understand it ( like Plato,Socrates and many other greeks went to study under the priests of Heliopolis and brought that knowledge back to greece) .Sacred geometry/trigonometry,math,philosophy and all kinds of stuff.Greece got taken over by Romans,and same happened with Egypt.Information is power and since powerhungry people are mostly dumbasses they probably like to hoard all kinds of knowledge yet dont know how to properly use it or they misunderstand it .And they keep it from others because ,well,knowledge is power!
It seems that the more the time has moved on that knowledge has become less and less and it has become more corrupted.Because it has been kept by corrupt people all this time.
I dont think jews had much to do with any of that pharao stuff or with old knowledge keeping or with Atlantis.They just took it over at some point,just like they married into almost all the royal and noble families of europe by first loaning them alot of money and then pushing them into debt.
I could be wrong though,its just my opinion and it has been ages since i researched this stuff.It could be that some Atlantean elite was into satanism and this bloodline has been surviving and doing all kinds of nonsense for thousands of years.

free2018

Star
In the Aramaic papyri dated to the 5th century BC is an interesting mention of the Jewish mercenaries living alongside Egyptians in Elephantine-Syene. Turns out they were already facing “anti-semitism” for their behaviour and customs, including expropriation of houses, bribery and animal sacrifice in their temple of Yahweh.

View attachment 82346
View attachment 82349
View attachment 82350

I guess some things never change.
What’s the name of the book, Art? Thanks

Apheirox

Established
Thanks for sharing your findings - but a 10 hour video is a tad long. Can you explain briefly what some of the interesting contents are? Thanks!

You know who I kind of feel sorry for are poor Jews. They take a lot of heat probably but what do they have to show for it? Probably a lot of poor Jews getting screwed over just like the rest of us.

Stucky

Star
I can remember when I was a small boy my friends and I would throw stones and one would 'accidentally' hit a window or a car and the occupant would come out and demand to know 'who threw that stone' and to a man (boy) we would respond with 'wizne us a big boy did it and ran away'. This thread reminds me of that.

Sibi

Star
In my town a Jewish cemetery was defaced yesterday. Completely undeserved and cowardly. Synagogues are commonly threatened here. Does anyone really think they are fighting the evil elite by attacking regular folks? Another misdirection by TPTB.

free2018

Star
In my town a Jewish cemetery was defaced yesterday. Completely undeserved and cowardly. Synagogues are commonly threatened here. Does anyone really think they are fighting the evil elite by attacking regular folks? Another misdirection by TPTB.
Correct. It is a misdirection that affects so called Jews and affects normal people.

That said, most so called Jews are living way better than non Jews in the US and it has to do with the WW 2 payments.