The hypocrisy behind fitness and health.

Screenshot_20220824-082809~2.png
It's all stuff like this I see all the time on social medias or any kind of entertainment or social platform. This may not be necessarily for fitness but this is the kind of image they sell out in the open that ANYONE can see! (I'm glad I was able to post an example, too, as it's true I do just rant, sometimes)
This doesn't even seem healthy. It's almost impossible or even actually impossible for women to become like this, so it's not about health at all, they just want to sell a sexy image that's unattainable. No wonder we have so much pressure in our world. It's no wonder why women and even some men can have insecurities that they just can't help but have...

You can see how happy she is with her new self and she didn't have to show you her thighs. These kind of posts are encouraging compared to the previous ones.
Im really happy for this lady and her weight loss, but im gonna take it a little further and say that she could have shown her weight loss by wearing a tight fitted tank top instead of showing her midriff. We don't need to see skin to see size.
But i totally get what youre saying

This doesn't even seem healthy. It's almost impossible or even actually impossible for women to become like this, so it's not about health at all, they just want to sell a sexy image that's unattainable. No wonder we have so much pressure in our world. It's no wonder why women and even some men can have insecurities that they just can't help but have...
Id say this is softcore p0rn.
Shes Asian tho, so i do think it might be healthy on her body, the majority of Asian women tend to be very small boned.
Notice the symbolism of one eye covered...

Im really happy for this lady and her weight loss, but im gonna take it a little further and say that she could have shown her weight loss by wearing a tight fitted tank top instead of showing her midriff. We don't need to see skin to see size.
Exactly, agree with this one hundred percent of the way..there are so many better ways to showcase this kind of thing. It's just the truth that women shouldn't be wearing this stuff and then showcasing it. We see so much of this encouraged everywhere, people just think it's normal now and don't blink an eye.
But I do agree with the rest of that post for sure, as well.

Id say this is softcore p0rn.
Shes Asian tho, so i do think it might be healthy on her body, the majority of Asian women tend to be very small boned.
Notice the symbolism of one eye covered...
Pretty well lol she's practically almost fully nude.
It's true that Asians tend to be like this, yes. I guess it's unfair to pressure others to be this way. We can't all have small bones, we don't all look like this, yet sadly they think we can LOL. This is why I see a push for the last while with the whole Asians are desirable thing even in the western countries. Many men will start dating them because they stay youthful and thin for most of their lives. Sad, really.
Yeah you're right! Good catch. There are so many ads with this and it's so tiring

It's true that Asians tend to be like this, yes. I guess it's unfair to pressure others to be this way. We can't all have small bones, we don't all look like this, yet sadly they think we can LOL. This is why I see a push for the last while with the whole Asians are desirable thing even in the western countries. Many men will start dating them because they stay youthful and thin for most of their lives. Sad, really.
Yes i remember when i went to college it seemed like ALL the guys wanted Asian girls. Even the ones that were not pretty, just because they wanted an Asian girl. I admit i was jealous. Poor 18 year old me lol

Yeah you're right! Good catch. There are so many ads with this and it's so tiring
Theyre getting more and more obvious.

i remember when i went to college it seemed like ALL the guys wanted Asian girls. Even the ones that were not pretty, just because they wanted an Asian girl. I admit i was jealous. Poor 18 year old me lol
Oh man, wow. That's crazy lol. Makes it unfair to the rest of us that need a guy and they just don't think we are Asian enough lol I can understand why you felt that way :p

Theyre getting more and more obvious.
Exactly. They just don't hide it at all, anymore. It's sad cause I go onto the vigilant links site, too. And someone is posting the vogue covers from even back in the late thirties, and they were already doing the one eye symbol!

vigilant links site, too.
Not trying to threadjack but wheres the link to the vigilant links site? All the articles on the main site are now membership only right?
is why I see a push for the last while with the whole Asians are desirable thing even in the western countries.
I wonder if theyre still into that since i left college. I see a lot of interracial couples in commercials and stuff but its usually black and white.

Behumble

Established
I get you but the emphasis here is where she lost most part of her weight. Women carry more body fat than men and it's usually distributed around the abdominal area because of the womb and ovaries etc extra cushion and all that. It's very hard to lose fat in this area. My mum despite being very active and slim for all her life has been exercising to lose this part having had 3 kids and with no avail.

Behumble

Established
Don't forget my beautiful ladies, guys in Asia were probably wanting foreign girls!! Actually their beauty standards are pretty much all based on the western look, big eyes, double lids, straight nose, fair skin.
When I was in uni, there were all kinds of types people went for, each to their own I guess. For me being beautiful is how we treat others but we can also have an ugly side too like the bad side/angle when taking a selfie lol can't have it all unfortunately!! Which is what we have to come to terms with, loving you for who you are.

All the articles on the main site are now membership only right?
This is very true. There is a link here, hope this helps. At least this is free:
https://vigilantlinks.com/

see a lot of interracial couples in commercials and stuff but its usually black and white.
Oh yeah, that's all we see nowadays. They are in so much of our advertising. Especially with the blacks and whites. I also seen a commercial for two gay guys, one black and one white. There's definitely an agenda at play here.
I do still see a fair amount of white guys with Asian girls in real life, though lol

For me being beautiful is how we treat others but we can also have an ugly side too like the bad side/angle when taking a selfie lol can't have it all unfortunately!! Which is what we have to come to terms with, loving you for who you are
I love this, and it's very true. It's just hard in a world that feeds off our insecurities. I try my best every day to just appreciate what I have, and some days are harder than others (darn menstrual cycle! Messing my moods up hahaha)
I definitely can see where we can have bad angles, too. And also, so many that take selfies and post them on social media can alter the images..yikes!

I found this today:
Screenshot_20220825-101925~2.png
This is a great example of the images seen DAILY on any kind of social platform and even app games. It's a complete bombardment.
I know that obesity has become a problem and there's even groups that are trying to normalize it to brainwash people, but we have to admit this is a major issue, still, and we have been seeing this for some time. Things haven't changed and this is the image still shoved down our throats.
People will argue that men have pressure, which I'm not denying. I would be honest to say men have more pressure to be muscular and handsome within the last fifteen years or so, and I don't like it, either..I can't stand when they have to have eight pack abs, there's no point in it, but how much can we deny that this sexual imagery of women has existed for far longer, and we are merely looked at as sexy decorations?
People would argue, what does this have to do with fitness... Well because this is what fitness wants. They want us to be sexed up like this image. It's not about the health, it's always about the look. They don't care how much we exercise until we drop, or how little of their vegan food we eat, they just want us to be beautiful, not happy.
So I say, that there is no issue whatsoever being angry at this image. We shouldn't have to cater to it, and fellas, you shouldn't have to cater to the eight pack abs. A little bit of a tummy is adorable to me :)

They want us to be sexed up like this image.
Im bothered by the makeup! Its so bad for our health but almost every woman thinks she has to wear it. When did regular everyday women start doing their makeup like drag queens anyway? I keep seeing older ladies wearing those huge fake eyelashes and doing the extreme countouring and getting their lips done. What has gotten into people?
Hope im not threadjacking lol

Im bothered by the makeup! Its so bad for our health but almost every woman thinks she has to wear it. When did regular everyday women start doing their makeup like drag queens anyway? I keep seeing older ladies wearing those huge fake eyelashes and doing the extreme countouring and getting their lips done. What has gotten into people?
Hope im not threadjacking lol
Aww it's ok cause I was also kinda threadjacking XD (I love that term for some reason, by the way lol)
I have to agree one hundred percent. I just don't see the appeal of drag queen and/or clown makeup! It hides the real beauty that's underneath. And I agree about how unhealthy it is with all the chemicals in our cosmetics, it's downright disgusting!
I don't understand the older ladies like that doing this, either..really want to knock some sense into them, myself! What are they trying to prove?
And there's that stereotype with women wanting to wear makeup to bed or wakeup with makeup (hey, that actually rhymes!) so the man they are in bed with won't see what they really look like.. it's such a paranoia thing..women really have been taught they have to be outrageously beautiful, or they are nothing.

Behumble

Established
It's all part of the agenda and how to get out their message effectively? Through a medium that is accessed by the majority worldwide. Images can be just, if not more powerful than words, and we pick these up consciously and subconsciously. I used to use Instagram for art, photography works and positive messages. What I found was that the negative effects outweighed the positives. Even when I followed someone who I thought was credible, either they followed someone who was indecent would be on my feeds too. So either way I couldn't filter them out. There was ALWAYS a half naked woman/man showing up at every chance. Then there's Instagram "h0es" not a term I coined but basically they are funded by sugar daddies in exchanged for surprise surprise sexual favors. So they flaunt themselves and their lavished lifestyles through degradation rather than actual work.

Same with these new life stimulating app games that are constantly being advertised. Inspiring people to cheat etc

1661444743422.png

As for beauty and fashion vloggers, what people tend to forget is that...make up and clothes displayed on the vlogger suits THEM it won't necessary suit YOU. But why spend time watching someone dress themselves up? The whole idea is to trap us into this unrealistic world where people portray themselves in the best of lights while making you shade yours. It is designed to PLAY with your insecurities. The best thing is to rid yourselves of such things.

Lastly, the first Arab woman to be awarded the Nobel peace prize was asked about her modest dressing and she had an eloquent response which I feel is suitable for this thread:

"Man in the early times was almost naked, and as his intellect evolved he started wearing clothes. What I am today and what I am wearing represents the highest level of thought and civilisation that man has achieved, and is not regressive. It's the removal of clothes again that is regressive back to ancient times."
(Tawakkol Karman, Nobel Laureate)

When Adam and Eve ate from the forbidden tree, their nakedness became apparent to them once they had committed the sin and they covered themselves up after that.

"And they [i.e., Adam and his wife] ate of it, and their private parts became apparent to them, and they began to fasten over themselves from the leaves of Paradise. And Adam disobeyed his Lord and erred."
Quran 20:121

If all women dressed modestly like they used to, we wouldn't resort to judgements and comparisons. But thanks to Vogue magazines and all that elite goodness, we are not only comparing ourselves with models, some of whom may even be males. They are mocking us with their feminism and people are still asleep on all this. The red pill is hard to swallow for most.