The hypocrisy behind fitness and health.

This may also interest you, @Seekeroftruth55. It's an article from Ty and Charlene Bollinger about diets. They say they're Christian, and to date, their work seems to suggest that:

There Is No Such Thing as a ‘One Size Fits All’ Diet

This may also interest you, @Seekeroftruth55. It's an article from Ty and Charlene Bollinger about diets. They say they're Christian, and to date, their work seems to suggest that:

There Is No Such Thing as a ‘One Size Fits All’ Diet
This is an interesting article thank you! The best part of it was saying we are all different and our bodies won't all respond the same way to certain diets.
The only thing that lost me was the fact that some of us have a hard to affording these nutritional foods. It's hard to pay for organics, unfortunately some are not even fully organic, which I recall you saying something like that, it's very true lol.
But it is true we all respond differently. I actually respond better to more carbs than less, cause they help with energy levels. If I were to eat fruits and veggies and that's it, I would be super tired and laggy all the time :p
It really does depend on who we are, and also nothing wrong with treating ourselves just as long as we do everything within moderation. With all the chem trails they are spreading in the sky, and all the 5G towers they are using, and those darn vaccines, I say treating ourselves to some sweets sometimes isn't always a bad thing, because unfortunately, the truth is, our health is being bombarded by all these other tools of destruction that, simply fruits and veggies can't always cure us from.
I do, though however, try to get some fruits and veggies in from smoothies and salads, and use some natural remedies like green tea and vitamins. Alot of this really is about the right balance for our bodies.
Thanks again for posting here I so highly appreciate it!!

polymoog

Superstar
I promise I'm not trying to start something, just in need of explaining why this is easier said than done. Hope you understand
i never once thought you were trying to start anything-- in fact i agreed with orwell about you bringing in a breath of fresh air to the forum by creating new threads like this.
advertisement models live in fantasyland-- always treat them as such. its nowhere near reality. if youre in the middle between skinny and heavy, youre basically where you need to be. dont let the ads pull you in either direction in order to sell you something.
without having a compulsory disorder, i can never truly understand what you experience, but i certainly can accept the anxiety you feel when it comes to the bombardment of advertisements and commericals in the real world.

in any case, i hope this thread has helped you gain some other perspectives from others-- or at the very least, you got a good "venting" in. that always helps.

Honestly makes me wish more and more I was born a man.
Ive had that feeling before. And the other day my sister and i were talking and she said 'is it a punishment to be born a girl?' I'm not kidding. I felt so bad for her, but I've had the same thought myself.

I'll give some of my thoughts so far:
-it's part of the dep0p scheme - being that low body fat makes some women infertile, sometimes its reversible but sometimes it's not.

- they want women walking around half naked or show them half naked/in their underwear constantly so that men (and probably same sex attracted females) can be constantly in a distracted state of lust

- by only showing "perfect" bodies 10yrs ago or whatever, they got a lot of women to just check out and let themselves get obese, which ive heard also causes fertility issues

- tr@ns women tend to stay in shape, so ultimately the goal is for them to look "better" than bio women, and if the men choose them, more dep0p

- also, while they claim "fat acceptance" it seems theres only one acceptable way to be a "fat" woman : if the weight goes to the hips, butt thighs. Theres no "fat" models that only gain weight in the upper body for example, but there are women who tend to gain weight there first, like my sister.

Also, please dont leave the forum! Im new here too and you seem like an interesting person. It may someti es take me a while to respond or see new threads but i love discussing those things that never get discussed elsewhere and i always feel like I dont fit in.

Last edited:
i never once thought you were trying to start anything-- in fact i agreed with orwell about you bringing in a breath of fresh air to the forum by creating new threads like this.
advertisement models live in fantasyland-- always treat them as such. its nowhere near reality. if youre in the middle between skinny and heavy, youre basically where you need to be. dont let the ads pull you in either direction in order to sell you something.
without having a compulsory disorder, i can never truly understand what you experience, but i certainly can accept the anxiety you feel when it comes to the bombardment of advertisements and commericals in the real world.

in any case, i hope this thread has helped you gain some other perspectives from others-- or at the very least, you got a good "venting" in. that always helps.
Thank you for this, I really appreciate it. That is very kind of you to say. Sometimes it can be hard to find these certain topics, it's hard to know what to say about them.
It is very true that they do live in this fantasy world, just need to have a bit more confidence that what God gave me is enough. I always love to advocate for others to try to accept what they are naturally given, so I will have do my best to rise above this.
Thank you, again. I can understand it being hard to understand certain mind sets, psychology can be complicated lol and how the world shapes our minds. It definitely doesn't help with the agendas and mk ultra.
This is very true and venting did help alot. I do also understand and see the other side of this, as well. :)

Ive had that feeling before. And the other day my sister and i were talking and she said 'is it a punishment to be born a girl?' I'm not kidding. I felt so bad for her, but I've had the same thought myself.

I'll give some of my thoughts so far:
-it's part of the dep0p scheme - being that low body fat makes some women infertile, sometimes its reversible but sometimes it's not.

- they want women walking around half naked or show them half naked/in their underwear constantly so that men (and probably same sex attracted females) can be constantly in a distracted state of lust

- by only showing "perfect" bodies 10yrs ago or whatever, they got a lot of women to just check out and let themselves get obese, which ive heard also causes fertility issues

- tr@ns women tend to stay in shape, so ultimately the goal is for them to look "better" than bio women, and if the men choose them, more dep0p

- also, while they claim "fat acceptance" it seems theres only one acceptable way to be a "fat" woman : if the weight goes to the hips, butt thighs. Theres no "fat" models that only gain weight in the upper body for example, but there are women who tend to gain weight there first, like my sister.

Also, please dont leave the forum! Im new here too and you seem like an interesting person. It may someti es take me a while to respond or see new threads but i love discussing those things that never get discussed elsewhere and i always feel like I dont fit in
Aww wow, I definitely feel for your sister, too. This world has become to difficult, and the bigger pressure put on us women to now have the responsibility of men along with the beauty pressures can sometimes make us crack, and it does sometimes feel like a punishment. But I also try to remind myself that God put us here for a reason, and it's up to us to listen. Some days it can be very rough though lol
You make some very compelling and interesting points. It's so very true that they want to depop us in so many different ways, that all of this was designed to separate the sexes. The women are objects, the men are depicted as negative people who are always horny and nasty. It's awful. I can see how they planned for women to say screw that and eat their feelings away to rebel against the society norm so they will become obese. About us being too thin and not having enough fat on our bodies can really do it, as well. This is why middle ground is so important. I like what you say about the trans idea as well.
You're very kind to say that, you also seem very interesting!! Maybe just bad days getting the best of me, lately lol! I appreciate this very highly and I'm sad to hear sometimes you also don't fit in. It can be so tough to, especially when we see things so differently than most. One day I have faith we will find our people :D
Edit: I also wanted to mention agreeing with this so called "fat acceptance". I have noticed this for a while and always thought "why are we allowed to have a bigger butt and thighs, but our tummies and waists have to be super tiny?" It's hard because I can understand gettin the fat on the upper body, too. Not all of us are built to get it in the same spot like society thinks lol. It's also impossible for me, and many other women to actually have a twenty inch waist..I'm happy if it's 27 inches lol!

Last edited:
I also wanted to mention agreeing with this so called "fat acceptance". I have noticed this for a while and always thought "why are we allowed to have a bigger butt and thighs, but our tummies and waists have to be super tiny?" It's hard because I can understand gettin the fat on the upper body, too. Not all of us are built to get it in the same spot like society thinks lol. It's also impossible for me, and many other women to actually have a twenty inch waist..I'm happy if it's 27 inches lol!
Yes! It really annoys me because if they really believed in "fat acceptance" they would acknowledge the fact that women get "fat" in a variety of different ways/shapes. Ive been shamed before for "dieting" which was really just eating healthy and told that fat is beautiful too. But theyre going by the images of the models, which still have the same hip-waist ratio, just bigger numbers for both. When i gain weight it literally goes right to my stomach, then back and then maybe my hips, so I tend to keep it slender just to be "balanced ". If it went to where it does on the models I'd probably like having some more extra weight on me too!

And honestly, I don't think anyone really has a 20in waist, probably photoshop. Unless theyre 4'5 or under i guess.

Oh, another thing. Why is there no "fat acceptance" for men's bodies? I read somewhere online that lots of women, even those that are overweight will refuse to date a fat man. Where's the fat male models?

Yes! It really annoys me because if they really believed in "fat acceptance" they would acknowledge the fact that women get "fat" in a variety of different ways/shapes. Ive been shamed before for "dieting" which was really just eating healthy and told that fat is beautiful too. But theyre going by the images of the models, which still have the same hip-waist ratio, just bigger numbers for both. When i gain weight it literally goes right to my stomach, then back and then maybe my hips, so I tend to keep it slender just to be "balanced ". If it went to where it does on the models I'd probably like having some more extra weight on me too!

And honestly, I don't think anyone really has a 20in waist, probably photoshop. Unless theyre 4'5 or under i guess.

Oh, another thing. Why is there no "fat acceptance" for men's bodies? I read somewhere online that lots of women, even those that are overweight will refuse to date a fat man. Where's the fat male models?
That's been a pet peeve of mine for so long, it's so contradictory lol! And I feel you when it comes to having the more slender part on the bottom half and the upper body is different. It's that image we see on Nicki Minaj and Kim Kardashian, with the big butts and everything else is tiny... Really unrealistic lol!! It's really tough to be the ideal for sure.

That is true lol. It's weird, cause I heard that Marilyn Monroe had a 20 inch waist, even though she was pretty curvy. Not sure if I can believe that, though. It's unfair that they dictate we all have tiny waists, when sometimes, our thicker bone structure can't call for it. It's odd, cause I will literally see high school girls that fit this real thin narrative, it's sad to see.

I know what you mean... If women want to be accepted as they are, men should have it, too. Granted, they don't have as much pressure as us, but they still get it in Hollywood and etc. I guess their "fat acceptance" is the dad bod? But it's true that this doesn't get talked about as much. Myself, I wouldn't mind being with a man with some cushion on his body. There's this one actor I know of, and feel terrible for, cause I saw a picture of him standing beside an at most, 14 year old boy, and this actor was almost as thin as the boy! It was sickening.

free2018

Star
hahahaha easier said than done, buddy. I said to Orwell's mentor this same thing that I actually have a compulsory disorder, have been focusing on this issue to the last twelve years or so and can't do anything about it.
When you see women being exactly like the advertisements walking around even in a small town grocery store, it will be upsetting to someone who has these issues. It's like asking people on this forum to not pay attention and just ignore all the horrible agendas the Illuminati have. It can't be done because we as people who need to tell the truth are fed up. These so called advertisements? They come all from the same source..I just can't ignore something that's been damaging us for ages. Also, it's hard being a woman in her mid thirties almost, not being married and having kids because I'm not a certain "standard".
Trust me, I wish I could just ignore these ads. Just go on with my day, but it doesn't work that way. I promise I'm not trying to start something, just in need of explaining why this is easier said than done. Hope you understand :)
The famous “women” in the ads are completely phony. They are fake and many are NOT even women.

Make up was originally designed for men. For men to play dress up and it’s actually for religious purposes.

The women on the street DO NOT look like the fake TV women.

I live in an area where a lot of the women get surgery and do a lot of things to look like the fakers in music videos and in movies. They still do not look like them, nor do they act like them. Thank God.Though many of the normal women try hard to look like the TV androgynes.

Last edited:
The famous “women” in th ads are completely phony. They are fake and many are NOT even women.

Make up was originally designed for men. For men to play dress up and it’s actually for religious purposes.

The women on the street DO NOT look like the fake TV women.

I live in an area where a lot of the women get surgery and do a lot of things to look like the fakers in music videos and in movies. They still do not look like them, nor do they act like them. Thank God.Though many of the normal women try hard to look like the TV androgynes.
Oh I definitely understand that the tv and movie women are made up and faked for sure. It seems they reach this impossible standard but are always photoshopped and wearing tons of makeup.
Didn't know this about makeup being for men and religious purposes originally, that's interesting information.
Maybe I should of said they look pretty close to the women on tv. It's usually the young ones who do this. I would go into a mall and that's where all these wannabes are congregating, pretty well. It was pretty awful of a sight.
I have to agree, thank God. And the androgynous thing does seem to be kind of in, these days. I've seen a few that have that look, too.

Karlysymon

Superstar
theres a lot to unpackage here.

that social message is at least 10 years old. now its all about loving your body, "no matter what the shape and size". NWO has done a 180 turn on this-- anorexia is out. cellulite glamorization- in. embrace the "plus size" era.

View attachment 77775

this was in the sports illustrated swimsuit issue this year.

my opinion: from antiquity to the 70s, we needed no gym time to stay fit. people were far more physically active, ate less, and ate better (less processed food). ive posted several video clips from the 60s and 70s in the UK and NYC showing how in-shape almost everyone was.
1980s: gym-going became a fad. sugar gave way to corn syrup, but aspartame was in (recall the 'just one calorie' ad promo by coke).
1990s: GMOs hit the shelves. foods became even more processed.
2000s to present: fast food has gotten far worse, MSG is in almost everything, and you are lucky if you find something without high fructose corn syrup in it. by now, corn is king. although this doesnt cause obesity, "natural flavors" makes up for the loss of actual, natural ingredients.

at some point in the 2010s as healthy food became more and more pricey, the NWO shifted gears and instead of creating a mental health issue with women obessed with body fat and staying rail-thin like the stick-like runway models, they pushed the, "become a land whale and feel good about yourself" agenda aka "body positivity". not suprisingly, the far left jumped on this new social cause and went with it.
this is where we are today. its true that one has to pay to eat healthy, and they made it cheap to eat garbage food for one to fatten oneself. and now, you can be fat and proud of it because its the thing to do.

take a peek:
(unsurprisingly, they have a BLM sticker on their front page)

any message or ad encouraging one to maintain a healthy weight today is a good thing. one does not necessarily need the gym to stay fit-- all you have to do is not overeat, stay moderately active, and eat quality food (preferrably your own garden grown foods).

My favorite comment :)
1659293518857.png

Obesity seems to be a huge issue, especially in the US, they have the highest rates of obesity in the world if I'm not mistaken. I don't see what's wrong in pushign people to work out and take care of themselves, even if the goal is to look good. I don't agree with extreme diets and stuff that could be potentially harmful though.
The point of this thread was never to tell people they shouldn't exercise. It's well known that obesity is a problem. The point being made here which so many seem to misunderstand for some reason, is not exactly telling people to never exercise, but to not let it become all about narcissism, getting two percent body fat, trying to tone every muscle. The image that we always see advertised is expecting people to look perfect and sexy, instead of just being healthy. There's nothing wrong with exercising, but there definitely is something wrong with the forced expectations. Waiting until someone on this forum actually understands this properly. Might be a while lol.

Obesity seems to be a huge issue, especially in the US, they have the highest rates of obesity in the world if I'm not mistaken. I don't see what's wrong in pushign people to work out and take care of themselves, even if the goal is to look good. I don't agree with extreme diets and stuff that could be potentially harmful though.
People in the US are not obese because they don't exercise. Theyre obese because of the harmful chemicals in the food that most people eat. Countries that ban these ingredients have lower obesity rates. That video posted a few posts ago shows how it used to be before those chemicals.

If the goal is only to look good rather than improve health then when that impossible goal is not accomplished the discouraged people stop exercising. Focusing on health over looks from the beginning would be more productive.

I understand that this thread won't be for everyone, and you don't have to agree, that's fine, I just want to point out the hypocrisy I have noticed with the fitness and health regimes that seem to get shoved down our throats these days.
People may argue, that from this title, I'm against being healthy and somewhat fit, which isn't true, so I just want to explain that I'm pointing out what the media has been portraying to the masses.
I often wonder why the society and media keep telling us day in and day out that we have to be this fit and try this diet. We pretty well have to strive for two percent body fat, be very cut and slender, and have to eat only certain foods. This annoys me to no end.
Sure, I agree it's good to try to be healthy and not become obese, I'm with all of you, there. But, I think many miss the point of the middle ground in this situation.
Okay, so we very well know that anything that is advertised and portrayed in main stream media is brainwashing, right? Well, I have noticed the fitness thing taking over along with the rest of the Marxism and propaganda. When I see anything about fitness be advertised on tv, they always show these men and women who practically look perfect, without an ounce of fat. And for some reason, I notice that most of the women are wearing those workout outfits where they are practically wearing bras. If this is supposed to be about our health, why does she feel the need to show her body off? Why do we have to look perfect? One may argue it's cause they are just trying to sell the product, which yes, they are, but they are also trying to mind control people to think about how much of a narcissist they can be, how they have to be vain and beautiful. This isn't about health, anymore. This is all out conceit.
Also, I have a friend who told me that women didn't even go to the gym until the 80s. So why do we have to, now? As much as I notice that men will also get this pressure, women are shown way more now doing yoga and going to the gym. This is all meant to be a distraction from reality. Yoga is not even that great for the psyche. I heard it causes dissociation, and is part of the new age health regimes, and I see so many that are into it, it's just become a trend and people only do it to be thin, cause who cares about the health.
I also see so many advertisements for just app games and such, and it's always an image of perfect looking people. It seems like it's mostly women being portrayed because of the feminism agenda, and most of the time they are shown as having tiny waists and showing their stomachs. Okay, this has become way too subliminal. If this is supposed to be "healthy" then why has it been in many types of media for decades? Seems more like sex slave grooming, than health.
I do apologize for this being long, and if you don't agree that's fine, I just find so many people think in black and white and don't realize that it's alright to have a bit of fat on your body, that you don't have to eat 100 percent fruits and veggies that are organic (cause let's be honest, sometimes they lie about them being fully organic in the first place) organic food can be expensive, and some of us don't have the money to buy it all the time, or don't have the money and space to grow our own food, or get a personal trainer and gym and yoga memberships.
It's sad cause most people I know say they go to the gym like it's some trend, and I just refuse to go. I feel like a fish out of water. And before anyone assumes, I'm not an obese whale or anything, I am of half decent healthy weight. I walk a fair amount, and that's my exercise. I eat within moderation of the types of food I eat.
Unfortunately this isn't good enough for the society and media, though. And it's sad, cause I've even seen Christians post pictures of themselves at the gym like they have to prove something.
The top elite want to have people kept distracted and busy so they don't fight back. They say this is what people have to do to stay healthy so they do it. People have to work, go to the gym, do yoga, run their errands and still have to get sleep, too. Seems a bit excessive.
Please tell me if I'm crazy for seeing this or do others see this hypocrisy, as well?
Same media trying to kill us anyway they can with poisonous fake vaccines vaccines GMO food all of a sudden care about our health?

but doesnt one look good when one is healthy? to me, at least, it is the same thing.
Yes, i get what youre saying.

But i meant more like people focusing to getting to a certain size rather than focusing on eliminating processed foods for example.

Like if the only reason someone exercises is to have a six pack, instead of to help lower risk of diabetes. Or if someone "diets" because they wanna fit into a certain size rather than because they understand that what they were previously eating is not "food" so much as industrial sludge and subsidized corn thats been dyed, flavored, and perfumed to look like food.

Ive seen you post about "natural flavor", you know whats up!

And also, as OP was referring to, women having 2% body fat is not necessarily healthy.

Before anyone accuses me of being some kind of "hater" I'll just say that I have done the ultralow body fat thing before. If I eat zero processed food and cook everything from scratch it's not even that difficult for me to maintain. BUT i'm pretty sure that was the reason i was infertile for a bit until i put on some fat. Definitely wasnt healthy.

Same media trying to kill us anyway they can with poisonous fake vaccines vaccines GMO food all of a sudden care about our health?
Thank you for your comment! You are very right! This is one of the hypocrisies I was thinking of!! They don't care about our health, they just want to send mixed signals to confuse people!

And also, as OP was referring to, women having 2% body fat is not necessarily healthy
Oh my gosh yes! Thank you so much!! Exactly!

BUT i'm pretty sure that was the reason i was infertile for a bit until i put on some fat. Definitely wasnt healthy
That is so sad! I'm sorry you went through that! It's true, us women need to have a bit more fat, it's good for having babies.

I will post more of my two cents. I am very happy, thank you to both of you for understanding where I'm coming from! I also have to thank Orwell's Mentor for backing me up in the beginning.
See, people will think I'm on my high horse about this, they will think I'm throwing a tamper tantrum. But, this isn't the point. For over a decade now, I've suffered with this need to help others realize what's going on here. Of course, anytime I try talking about this, I get attacks from both the left AND the right. It doesn't matter who I tell, it will always be considered boy who cried wolf. I will always get talked down to, just like I have my whole life about everything else.
This isn't for sympathy, just telling it like it is. I go out everyday, and what do I see? Women (and some men, too) trying to look sexy or good instead of thinking of their health. Doomsday made a very good point how the society will push appearance narratives down our throats and this comes from the very same horrible people at the top that will also poison us with the vaccines, and GMO our food. The same people who chemtrail us! (Depending on who believes this). My one point was to point out how hypocritical it is, and also the confusing mixed signals they will send out to people about how to be healthy but then are putting crap in people's food (not even all the food labelled organic is fully genuine, either. Alot of it is a cash grab). They promote for us to be sexy and thin and fit, but also promote "body positivity" to be obese and be happy with it. This is all coming from the same people, we should not forget. They want to confuse us. They want us distracted. They want left and right. They want black and white, and anyone who thinks middle ground or "grey" will get crapped on. For this to be a truther forum, and to get attacked and speech controlled for this? Seems a bit hypocritical, just like the fitness industry.
Another point to make, is everyone mistakes me for loving fat women, for promoting obesity. THIS IS NOT THE POINT I'M MAKING. please understand, I would be considered a hypocrite if this was the case. The point I'm also making is the unfair expectations put on both men and women (mostly women to be honest and for alot longer) are not for our health. Why is everything about being sexy? Shouldn't it be about feeling good, not looking good? When we talk about celebs on here promoting their sexuality walking around half naked, that's considered wrong, am I right? It's the same message we are getting about the fitness industry. We are literally told to cater to fad diets and fitness trends. If we don't have six pack abs and 2 percent body fat, we aren't sexy enough. No one wants us. Heck, I'll just see an ad for an app game showing half naked women for no reason, telling women also to get makeovers! There was a three match game that had a small mini game saying to give a makeover to a man! This is just pure vanity!
Alright, let's be real. I'm not obese, I'm not even fat, alright? Yes that's right. I'm 5 foot 1 and 135 pounds. I should be considered healthy but no.. I'm not sexy enough. Because I'm not blonde and skinny with a tiny ass waist, I'm still single without a husband or kids at the age of almost 34!! I don't have the typical look, I don't do yoga and I don't go to the gym, so I must be undesirable. This isn't just for me, this is for ANYONE suffering from this for YEARS.
The porn industries and imageries of perfect looking people have skewered so many people's minds!
Also, I walk, I try to eat within moderation with the money I have (not rich enough to afford all those organic foods!) And I even do small amounts of stretching! I try to stay healthy, but my goal isn't to do what the fitness people want. I just need to be healthy, not skinny.
Also, I hate how Hollywood makes it where their actors and others of entertainment need to be a certain way. I focus on the women issue, but I hate how the men will have to literally dehydrate themselves for three days to achieve the perfect ab look! That's not very healthy, is it? The women usually have to starve themselves to be thin, too! Again this isn't about health.
Even when I used to work at a grocery store, how many of the people talked about going to the gym because it's the "in" thing to do? I went to a family gathering not too long ago, and they all go to the gym! I'm the only one who doesn't. At least one family member said it's good enough I walk!!
Ok sorry for the rant, but I'm sick and tired of being attacked for something I notice so blatantly, that bothers the living crap out of me!! This is something that the NWO and the top elites are also doing to the population just like every other destructive thing they do to humanity! But nope, I just get attacked, and for years by all angles. Makes no sense.
I will stop now, thanks for listening. Thanks to those who actually heard me I appreciate all of it.

Last edited:
not even all the food labelled organic is fully genuine, either. Alot of it is a cash grab)
Yes exactly!
Most of it has "natural flavor" and processed sludge oil.

Its way healthier i think to eat non gmo fruit and veggies thats not organic than organic processed food.

Also many of the organic food companies that started out small n independent got bought out by the big food conglomerates in the last decade. Most of them are organic in name only.

Or the concept of non-gmo canola oil. Its like it's still only meant to be used as an industrial oil not food. If anything, i think the gmoing they did to it was to make it less toxic, not pesticide resistant like corn (but i could be wrong, it's been years dont quote me on that lol).

I used to work in the fitness industry and the owners would hire us and then lead the clients on that if they exercised they would look a certain way. It was super shady. These people would just keep coming back thinking they were going to get thin and we weren't allowed to tell them they were wasting their time. It upset me.

The same people who chemtrail us! (Depending on who believes this).
I dont know how anyone can still NOT believe this at this point. Years ago i saw this extra weird one that looked almost black as thw sun shone on it from behind.

Also many of the organic food companies that started out small n independent got bought out by the big food conglomerates in the last decade. Most of them are organic in name only
Thank you so much for saying this (and replying to my posts, most people would think I'm just throwing a tantrum LOL) this is very true, and sadly enough they just want our money. They don't want to give us healthy good food. Even the stuff they make like essential oils or vitamins that are supposed to be natural don't work as well as they could if they were made genuinely. Natural toothpaste doesn't always work as I actually had to get a root canal, didn't exactly protect from getting a horrible cavity!
These people would just keep coming back thinking they were going to get thin and we weren't allowed to tell them they were wasting their time. It upset me
This! This is awful. It's like a false hope and a selling mechanism. This is what we have been reduced to for fitness and health. Sad.

Years ago i saw this extra weird one that looked almost black as thw sun shone on it from behind.
Oh gosh yeah that sounds absolutely horrific. I may have seen something similar a while back. It's true that people just look up at the sky and there they are!
The way I look at it, we are being bombarded by so many horrible things at once that ruins our health, what's a little bit of junk food at times going to do? Everything also within moderation but most don't get it. I've heard people on here going on keto diets and such not realizing they are meant as cash grabs and fads. I knew two people who did it that were absolutely miserable. I don't see why it's so wrong to get yeah some fruits and veggies ( I stick to smoothies and salads) and also have the carbs and some junk food here and there.
Again, I'm thankful for your awesome responses!!

replying to my posts, most people would think I'm just throwing a tantrum LOL
Lol do they? I like a good rant lol
I mean, what youre saying makes sense and all.

Natural toothpaste doesn't always work as I actually had to get a root canal, didn't exactly protect from getting a horrible cavity!
I have this huge hole in one of my molars but it doesnt hurt so i just leave it alone n hope for the best. Its been there at least 5-6 years since ive noticed.

Oh gosh yeah that sounds absolutely horrific. I may have seen something similar a while back. It's true that people just look up at the sky and there they are!
Im still trying to wrap my head around people not believing theyre real. I mean who would think that clouds naturally exist in lines crisscrossing and making x shapes?
I guess its the whole 'if it was real it would be on the news' mindset.

fruits and veggies ( I stick to smoothies and salads)
I love smoothies! Salads too but i eat too slow and then my kids will be trying to play with my food so i usually stick to one vegetable at a time just to make it quick. Like carrot sticks or something.

Something ive been doing since i first went down the food rabbit hole is EVERY SINGLE DAY i eat a fist sized portion of cooked dark leafy greens. I do chard, spinach and kale. No matter what im eating i make myself eat that with it. Im not gonna pretend i like the taste because i dont, but it has almost all the vitamins. I think it has helped keep me healthy this last decade or so.

Just sharing my tip because i have no idea how many people lurk on this site lol.