The hypocrisy behind fitness and health.

I understand that this thread won't be for everyone, and you don't have to agree, that's fine, I just want to point out the hypocrisy I have noticed with the fitness and health regimes that seem to get shoved down our throats these days.
People may argue, that from this title, I'm against being healthy and somewhat fit, which isn't true, so I just want to explain that I'm pointing out what the media has been portraying to the masses.
I often wonder why the society and media keep telling us day in and day out that we have to be this fit and try this diet. We pretty well have to strive for two percent body fat, be very cut and slender, and have to eat only certain foods. This annoys me to no end.
Sure, I agree it's good to try to be healthy and not become obese, I'm with all of you, there. But, I think many miss the point of the middle ground in this situation.
Okay, so we very well know that anything that is advertised and portrayed in main stream media is brainwashing, right? Well, I have noticed the fitness thing taking over along with the rest of the Marxism and propaganda. When I see anything about fitness be advertised on tv, they always show these men and women who practically look perfect, without an ounce of fat. And for some reason, I notice that most of the women are wearing those workout outfits where they are practically wearing bras. If this is supposed to be about our health, why does she feel the need to show her body off? Why do we have to look perfect? One may argue it's cause they are just trying to sell the product, which yes, they are, but they are also trying to mind control people to think about how much of a narcissist they can be, how they have to be vain and beautiful. This isn't about health, anymore. This is all out conceit.
Also, I have a friend who told me that women didn't even go to the gym until the 80s. So why do we have to, now? As much as I notice that men will also get this pressure, women are shown way more now doing yoga and going to the gym. This is all meant to be a distraction from reality. Yoga is not even that great for the psyche. I heard it causes dissociation, and is part of the new age health regimes, and I see so many that are into it, it's just become a trend and people only do it to be thin, cause who cares about the health.
I also see so many advertisements for just app games and such, and it's always an image of perfect looking people. It seems like it's mostly women being portrayed because of the feminism agenda, and most of the time they are shown as having tiny waists and showing their stomachs. Okay, this has become way too subliminal. If this is supposed to be "healthy" then why has it been in many types of media for decades? Seems more like sex slave grooming, than health.
I do apologize for this being long, and if you don't agree that's fine, I just find so many people think in black and white and don't realize that it's alright to have a bit of fat on your body, that you don't have to eat 100 percent fruits and veggies that are organic (cause let's be honest, sometimes they lie about them being fully organic in the first place) organic food can be expensive, and some of us don't have the money to buy it all the time, or don't have the money and space to grow our own food, or get a personal trainer and gym and yoga memberships.
It's sad cause most people I know say they go to the gym like it's some trend, and I just refuse to go. I feel like a fish out of water. And before anyone assumes, I'm not an obese whale or anything, I am of half decent healthy weight. I walk a fair amount, and that's my exercise. I eat within moderation of the types of food I eat.
Unfortunately this isn't good enough for the society and media, though. And it's sad, cause I've even seen Christians post pictures of themselves at the gym like they have to prove something.
The top elite want to have people kept distracted and busy so they don't fight back. They say this is what people have to do to stay healthy so they do it. People have to work, go to the gym, do yoga, run their errands and still have to get sleep, too. Seems a bit excessive.
Please tell me if I'm crazy for seeing this or do others see this hypocrisy, as well?

polymoog

Superstar
theres a lot to unpackage here.

I often wonder why the society and media keep telling us day in and day out that we have to be this fit and try this diet. We pretty well have to strive for two percent body fat, be very cut and slender, and have to eat only certain foods. This annoys me to no end.
that social message is at least 10 years old. now its all about loving your body, "no matter what the shape and size". NWO has done a 180 turn on this-- anorexia is out. cellulite glamorization- in. embrace the "plus size" era.

1658709665428.png

this was in the sports illustrated swimsuit issue this year.

my opinion: from antiquity to the 70s, we needed no gym time to stay fit. people were far more physically active, ate less, and ate better (less processed food). ive posted several video clips from the 60s and 70s in the UK and NYC showing how in-shape almost everyone was.
1980s: gym-going became a fad. sugar gave way to corn syrup, but aspartame was in (recall the 'just one calorie' ad promo by coke).
1990s: GMOs hit the shelves. foods became even more processed.
2000s to present: fast food has gotten far worse, MSG is in almost everything, and you are lucky if you find something without high fructose corn syrup in it. by now, corn is king. although this doesnt cause obesity, "natural flavors" makes up for the loss of actual, natural ingredients.

at some point in the 2010s as healthy food became more and more pricey, the NWO shifted gears and instead of creating a mental health issue with women obessed with body fat and staying rail-thin like the stick-like runway models, they pushed the, "become a land whale and feel good about yourself" agenda aka "body positivity". not suprisingly, the far left jumped on this new social cause and went with it.
this is where we are today. its true that one has to pay to eat healthy, and they made it cheap to eat garbage food for one to fatten oneself. and now, you can be fat and proud of it because its the thing to do.

take a peek:
(unsurprisingly, they have a BLM sticker on their front page)

any message or ad encouraging one to maintain a healthy weight today is a good thing. one does not necessarily need the gym to stay fit-- all you have to do is not overeat, stay moderately active, and eat quality food (preferrably your own garden grown foods).

theres a lot to unpackage here.

that social message is at least 10 years old. now its all about loving your body, "no matter what the shape and size". NWO has done a 180 turn on this-- anorexia is out. cellulite glamorization- in. embrace the "plus size" era.

View attachment 77775

this was in the sports illustrated swimsuit issue this year.

my opinion: from antiquity to the 70s, we needed no gym time to stay fit. people were far more physically active, ate less, and ate better (less processed food). ive posted several video clips from the 60s and 70s in the UK and NYC showing how in-shape almost everyone was.
1980s: gym-going became a fad. sugar gave way to corn syrup, but aspartame was in (recall the 'just one calorie' ad promo by coke).
1990s: GMOs hit the shelves. foods became even more processed.
2000s to present: fast food has gotten far worse, MSG is in almost everything, and you are lucky if you find something without high fructose corn syrup in it. by now, corn is king. although this doesnt cause obesity, "natural flavors" makes up for the loss of actual, natural ingredients.

at some point in the 2010s as healthy food became more and more pricey, the NWO shifted gears and instead of creating a mental health issue with women obessed with body fat and staying rail-thin like the stick-like runway models, they pushed the, "become a land whale and feel good about yourself" agenda aka "body positivity". not suprisingly, the far left jumped on this new social cause and went with it.
this is where we are today. its true that one has to pay to eat healthy, and they made it cheap to eat garbage food for one to fatten oneself. and now, you can be fat and proud of it because its the thing to do.

take a peek:
(unsurprisingly, they have a BLM sticker on their front page)

any message or ad encouraging one to maintain a healthy weight today is a good thing. one does not necessarily need the gym to stay fit-- all you have to do is not overeat, stay moderately active, and eat quality food (preferrably your own garden grown foods).
I remember Jordan Peterson tweeting about this picture. Said "sorry not beautiful" and got slammed hard for it. I disagree with him on that since she is kinda attractive even with the extra weight. But she does not belong on a Sports Illustrated cover since the models are supposed to be fit. Anyway Peterson quit Twitter after that, it was funny. Cancelled again by the mob.

And you're right the left calls that "fat-shaming." They add a "shaming" to anything that requires them to take responsability for themselves.

Yes of course we see this "land whale" stuff, but people keep forgetting they are still trying to push people to be fit and sexy, too. There's got to be an in between, but seems anyone is always going for the one side and not the other. I'm not saying I don't see this fat acceptance happening, but we cannot ignore the constant nagging of the society still telling us to be fit. So, tell me something, what is so wrong with being in between one and the other? What if we don't exactly have two percent body fat, but we don't look like a land whale who's obese, either? What's with everyone and their black and white stances in this world. Honestly makes me wish more and more I was born a man. I'm just trying to point out the pressure we still get as a human race to also be fit because of the advertising and messaging everywhere, and yes it still exists, cause I see it everytime I go anywhere.

Also, it's funny, this is supposed to be a truth forum, right? Well it seems even here, people are not exactly listening to me. Seems no one will, so what's the point? It's more boy who cried wolf. This forum is meant for people who feel like misfits that not many will listen to because they are so brainwashed, sadly. This is a place for us to be able to express how we feel about any type of mind control, and yes, as much as the land whale thing has come out, you can't ignore all the constant nagging, even just one Facebook or anywhere telling us to be sexy all the time. Have to constantly see ads with women doing yoga and exercise poses and wearing a sports bra showing her abs. And this isn't a problem apparently. If no one will listen then what? Seems I'm not fitting in here along with anywhere else. Just say the word, and I'll delete the entire thread I'm allowed to. Thanks for making me feel so welcome.

Also, it's funny, this is supposed to be a truth forum, right? Well it seems even here, people are not exactly listening to me. Seems no one will, so what's the point? It's more boy who cried wolf. This forum is meant for people who feel like misfits that not many will listen to because they are so brainwashed, sadly. This is a place for us to be able to express how we feel about any type of mind control, and yes, as much as the land whale thing has come out, you can't ignore all the constant nagging, even just one Facebook or anywhere telling us to be sexy all the time. Have to constantly see ads with women doing yoga and exercise poses and wearing a sports bra showing her abs. And this isn't a problem apparently. If no one will listen then what? Seems I'm not fitting in here along with anywhere else. Just say the word, and I'll delete the entire thread I'm allowed to. Thanks for making me feel so welcome.
Please don't delete the thread, @Seekeroftruth55. You seem to be a breath of fresh air on here, not to mention you're also Canadian. :) While I currently don't have the time to read through your OP, I will and do what I can to give you a thoughtful response. Being a woman who's a GenXer, I hope to have something constructive to add. As for people who you feel aren't understanding you, there are times when people see the world through their own paradigms and are either unwilling or unable to appreciate there are different perspectives other than their own. I wish I had the answer to why, but that's something they only know.

All that said, there are times when good online conversations transpire on here so hang tight. It just depends on who responds to your query, that's all.

Please don't delete the thread, @Seekeroftruth55. You seem to be a breath of fresh air on here, not to mention you're also Canadian. :) While I currently don't have the time to read through your OP, I will and do what I can to give you a thoughtful response. Being a woman who's a GenXer, I hope to have something constructive to add. As for people who you feel aren't understanding you, there are times when people see the world through their own paradigms and are either unwilling or unable to appreciate there are different perspectives other than their own. I wish I had the answer to why, but that's something they only know.

All that said, there are times when good online conversations transpire on here so hang tight. It just depends on who responds to your query, that's all.
Hey, thank you so much for this!! What wonderful kind things to say, and it's nice to meet a kind fellow Canadian on here, so likewise :D
And I did kind of ramble, so it's understandable to take a while to read it lol! The issue is for some reason within the last 14 years I've been struggling with this topic, almost like a compulsive disorder. There's nothing that can be done about it, for some reason it feels I want and need to bring justice for those who feel controlled by this. It's driven so many people crazy!! Lol!!
And you are right, very very right about how others won't see the other sides of things. It's funny cause it seems to happen to the best of us, sometimes. Maybe soon people will see, let's hope.
And that is also very true. It's good to see if we can sit tight and wait to find the people who do respond well and understand. I guess sometimes it feels on this forum, some can be very extreme and almost very tough. Just depends on the person.
Thanks again for listening I much appreciate your kind words!

FilthPig

Veteran
In animal kingdom who is unfit usually gets eaten first. Sick and weak die first and there aint much obesity in animal kingdom.
Healthy body equals healthy mind,and other way around yet these days thats not always the case.Some people get "ripped" to get more attention and followers on social media etc while remaining total dimwits.Both mind and body could use some daily exercises.
Like polymoog pointed out ,moderation is the key. Things got to be in balance/harmony.Drinking too much water can kill you and not drinking enough of it can kill you.
If you are unfit then something in your life or diet aint in balance- too much food or not enough movement.
I look kinda ripped but thats because im on the poor side and cant afford to eat myself to a blob.Plus i do physical work and try to move on my free time.I've had winters where i did push-ups and sit-up's just to get warm lol.
Now im gonna go push my skateboard for 40 minutes until i reach beach,chill and swim a bit and then push it back.After that i will feel physicly like ive been beaten up by an angry mob but mentally i will feel great.
Exercise is good for you,i do suggest to try it in some kind of form.Getting started is always the hardest part.

Like polymoog pointed out ,moderation is the key. Things got to be in balance/harmony.Drinking too much water can kill you and not drinking enough of it can kill you.

Exercise is good for you,i do suggest to try it in some kind of form.Getting started is always the hardest part.
And yes I agree with this moderation, that's definitely the point I'm trying to make. I'm saying we shouldn't be forced to be an extreme in fitness because it becomes more about looks than health, and it defeats the purpose.
I walk almost daily. That should be good enough exercise. Just because I don't go to the gym and have total abs and tone to my body doesn't mean I'm unhealthy. Another point I'm trying to make on this thread. I don't know why most don't get this that there's a middle ground where people can have a bit of fat on them and still be healthy. I'm not talking of obesity, which people seem to miss the point on here, too, apparently. Time to look for middle ground instead of doing all the trendy stuff the Illuminati is pushing. Nothing wrong with that, right?

free2018

Star
I understand that this thread won't be for everyone, and you don't have to agree, that's fine, I just want to point out the hypocrisy I have noticed with the fitness and health regimes that seem to get shoved down our throats these days.
People may argue, that from this title, I'm against being healthy and somewhat fit, which isn't true, so I just want to explain that I'm pointing out what the media has been portraying to the masses.
Sure, I agree it's good to try to be healthy and not become obese, I'm with all of you, there. But, I think many miss the point of the middle ground in this situation.
Okay, so we very well know that anything that is advertised and portrayed in main stream media is brainwashing, right? Well, I have noticed the fitness thing taking over along with the rest of the Marxism and propaganda. When I see anything about fitness be advertised on tv, they always show these men and women who practically look perfect, without an ounce of fat. And for some reason, I notice that most of the women are wearing those workout outfits where they are practically wearing bras. If this is supposed to be about our health, why does she feel the need to show her body off? Why do we have to look perfect? One may argue it's cause they are just trying to sell the product, which yes, they are, but they are also trying to mind control people to think about how much of a narcissist they can be, how they have to be vain and beautiful. This isn't about health, anymore. This is all out conceit.
Also, I have a friend who told me that women didn't even go to the gym until the 80s. So why do we have to, now? As much as I notice that men will also get this pressure, women are shown way more now doing yoga and going to the gym. This is all meant to be a distraction from reality. Yoga is not even that great for the psyche. I heard it causes dissociation, and is part of the new age health regimes, and I see so many that are into it, it's just become a trend and people only do it to be thin, cause who cares about the health.
I also see so many advertisements for just app games and such, and it's always an image of perfect looking people. It seems like it's mostly women being portrayed because of the feminism agenda, and most of the time they are shown as having tiny waists and showing their stomachs. Okay, this has become way too subliminal. If this is supposed to be "healthy" then why has it been in many types of media for decades? Seems more like sex slave grooming, than health.
I do apologize for this being long, and if you don't agree that's fine, I just find so many people think in black and white and don't realize that it's alright to have a bit of fat on your body, that you don't have to eat 100 percent fruits and veggies that are organic (cause let's be honest, sometimes they lie about them being fully organic in the first place) organic food can be expensive, and some of us don't have the money to buy it all the time, or don't have the money and space to grow our own food, or get a personal trainer and gym and yoga memberships.
It's sad cause most people I know say they go to the gym like it's some trend, and I just refuse to go. I feel like a fish out of water. And before anyone assumes, I'm not an obese whale or anything, I am of half decent healthy weight. I walk a fair amount, and that's my exercise. I eat within moderation of the types of food I eat.
Unfortunately this isn't good enough for the society and media, though. And it's sad, cause I've even seen Christians post pictures of themselves at the gym like they have to prove something.
The top elite want to have people kept distracted and busy so they don't fight back. They say this is what people have to do to stay healthy so they do it. People have to work, go to the gym, do yoga, run their errands and still have to get sleep, too. Seems a bit excessive.
Please tell me if I'm crazy for seeing this or do others see this hypocrisy, as well?
I’m not gonna derail your thread, but “famous women” do not look like real women.
The main point of rigged reality is chaos and confusion.
People have accepted in the US obesity as okay. The fit idols are meant for people to worship.

For example, when I started putting on weight over 10 years ago, most people I know told me I was exaggerating about being out of shape. That was because most of them were out of shape and overweight themselves. I didn’t see it but I see it now.

I see kids as young as 12 or 13 who are overweight and no one minds feeding them fast food full of sugar and carbs of death.

I’m not gonna derail your thread, but “famous women” do not look like real women.
The main point of rigged reality is chaos and confusion.
People have accepted in the US obesity as okay. The fit idols are meant for people to worship.

For example, when I started putting on weight over 10 years ago, most people I know told me I was exaggerating about being out of shape. That was because most of them were out of shape and overweight themselves. I didn’t see it but I see it now.

I see kids as young as 12 or 13 who are overweight and no one minds feeding them fast food full of sugar and carbs of death.
Yes I do notice that people are getting overweight because of the food and such, it's not that I don't see this, I think the point of this thread is to actually point out the hypocrisy in the whole "fitness" regime because it's also not about our health just along with promoting obesity and fat acceptance. This is all I'm trying to say, really. But no one seems to get it for some reason? I'm just trying to point out the middle ground... Why can't we be in the middle? Why do we have to be fit or fat? This just baffles me. Plus I see more women trying to look like those worshipped celebrities every day, and this is in real life. I see them along with the fat ones. But again, what category suffers the most? The middle grounders.
Funny, most people who see my OP would think I'm some sort of "blue haired land whale" or some crap like that. But, the truth is, I'm a medium sized woman who is short. I'm not ugly and fat, but I'm not beautiful and thin, either..this is the point I'm trying to make. Wish people would understand this more, that's all. :(

free2018

Star
Yes I do notice that people are getting overweight because of the food and such, it's not that I don't see this, I think the point of this thread is to actually point out the hypocrisy in the whole "fitness" regime because it's also not about our health just along with promoting obesity and fat acceptance. This is all I'm trying to say, really. But no one seems to get it for some reason? I'm just trying to point out the middle ground... Why can't we be in the middle? Why do we have to be fit or fat? This just baffles me. Plus I see more women trying to look like those worshipped celebrities every day, and this is in real life. I see them along with the fat ones. But again, what category suffers the most? The middle grounders.
Funny, most people who see my OP would think I'm some sort of "blue haired land whale" or some crap like that. But, the truth is, I'm a medium sized woman who is short. I'm not ugly and fat, but I'm not beautiful and thin, either..this is the point I'm trying to make. Wish people would understand this more, that's all. :(
I get what you’re trying to say, but I went from a few pounds overweight to being really overweight. I can’t be in the middle anymore. When I was in the middle, people were okay with my poor diet. It’s on me, but there is only one person I know who is not overweight in my family. Most of the people are now are overweight.

Are there women who want to be worshipped? Sure.
I don’t think most women addicted to fitness fit in that category.

The Elite want to eliminate women. I dont want to get far away from your OP.

It’s not hypocrisy. It’s evil.

I get what you’re trying to say, but I went from a few pounds overweight to being really overweight. I can’t be in the middle anymore. When I was in the middle, people were okay with my poor diet. It’s on me, but there is only one person I know who is not overweight in my family. Most of the people are now are overweight.

Are there women who want to be worshipped? Sure.
I don’t think most women addicted to fitness fit in that category.

The Elite want to eliminate women. I dont want to get far away from your OP.

It’s not hypocrisy. It’s evil.
I'm sorry about that happening to you. It can be very hard. Like a few others have said in this thread, if only food was made alot better like it used to. It's a double edged sword, cause they promote us to be fit and then we are given food laced with GMOs and additives. The food back in the day was way better.

Maybe they don't want to be worshipped, it becomes major narcissism and pride, though. They are promoting an image that caters to that, sadly.

I can agree that's definitely evil. It's horrible how they are trying to get rid of women. This comes from the same people who say women need to be feminists.

I enjoyed reading your “rant”, and I can appreciate what you’re saying. I think you bring up some important points, which are:
  • The importance of exercise, being healthy and diet in an average individual’s daily life
  • Unrealistic expectations that media has put on us to strive to be “perfect”
Unfortunately, this has been going for decades. I still have a commercial ditty from my childhood that sang:

“I can bring home the bacon
Fry it up in a pan
And never, never never let you
Forget you’re a man
“Cuz I’m a woman…Enjoli”

Here’s the commercial if you wan to take a look at it. The comments are rather funny:

Enjoli Perfume 'I'm A Woman' Commercial (1979)

Unfortunately, this didn’t stop in the late ‘70s, as me and my friends were doing what we could to lose weight for our prom…sigh! I honestly can’t remember why because we weren't fat, but I do recall trying to achieve a certain weight. Add to it, we were active, did lots of walking to and from high school and did lots bike riding in the summer months as teenage adolescent girls did back then. But again, there was always this desire for both us to lose weight and “be healthy”.

It’s only in college in the late '80s when my thought process really changed as one of my profs said that ads, “Create the need, fulfill the need”. Then another showed us a version of “Killing Us Softly”. I’m not sure which one as there are a few. Although, Jean Kilbourne has been around for 40 years deconstructing commercials and ads. Ads are made to manipulate us into feeling inadequate/insecure about ourselves because that’s how they stay afloat and make money - period. As soon as I began to understand that, it was hard to see it any other way because I’m always looking at what they’re trying to coax someone into purchasing. More often than not, it’s being part of an unrealistic “dream” that has no place in the realistic world.

Therefore, you’re right in wanting to be healthy and eating things in moderation is key. I’ve read the closer a food is to its’ natural source, the healthier it is, which makes complete sense (with the exception of steak tar-tar - blech!). I’ve also been told eating “organically” is racket too. There’s no governing body (that the gov’t needs to oversee everything), but anyone can claim a food is “organically grown”, and charge more, while there’s no policy(ies) in place to say otherwise. Below is video of snippets of Jean Kilbourne discussing her various renditions of "Killing Us Softly" if you're interested:

KILLING US SOFTLY: THEN & NOW - Event Video #2 - Clips from KILLING US SOFTLY

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
I'm just trying to point out the pressure we still get as a human race to also be fit because of the advertising and messaging everywhere, and yes it still exists, cause I see it everytime I go anywhere.
why are you paying any attention to these advertisements? ignore them completely, and your life will be much simpler.

why are you paying any attention to these advertisements? ignore them completely, and your life will be much simpler.
hahahaha easier said than done, buddy. I said to Orwell's mentor this same thing that I actually have a compulsory disorder, have been focusing on this issue to the last twelve years or so and can't do anything about it.
When you see women being exactly like the advertisements walking around even in a small town grocery store, it will be upsetting to someone who has these issues. It's like asking people on this forum to not pay attention and just ignore all the horrible agendas the Illuminati have. It can't be done because we as people who need to tell the truth are fed up. These so called advertisements? They come all from the same source..I just can't ignore something that's been damaging us for ages. Also, it's hard being a woman in her mid thirties almost, not being married and having kids because I'm not a certain "standard".
Trust me, I wish I could just ignore these ads. Just go on with my day, but it doesn't work that way. I promise I'm not trying to start something, just in need of explaining why this is easier said than done. Hope you understand :)

I enjoyed reading your “rant”, and I can appreciate what you’re saying. I think you bring up some important points, which are:
  • The importance of exercise, being healthy and diet in an average individual’s daily life
  • Unrealistic expectations that media has put on us to strive to be “perfect”
Unfortunately, this has been going for decades. I still have a commercial ditty from my childhood that sang:

“I can bring home the bacon
Fry it up in a pan
And never, never never let you
Forget you’re a man
“Cuz I’m a woman…Enjoli”

Here’s the commercial if you wan to take a look at it. The comments are rather funny:

Enjoli Perfume 'I'm A Woman' Commercial (1979)

Unfortunately, this didn’t stop in the late ‘70s, as me and my friends were doing what we could to lose weight for our prom…sigh! I honestly can’t remember why because we weren't fat, but I do recall trying to achieve a certain weight. Add to it, we were active, did lots of walking to and from high school and did lots bike riding in the summer months as teenage adolescent girls did back then. But again, there was always this desire for both us to lose weight and “be healthy”.

It’s only in college in the late '80s when my thought process really changed as one of my profs said that ads, “Create the need, fulfill the need”. Then another showed us a version of “Killing Us Softly”. I’m not sure which one as there are a few. Although, Jean Kilbourne has been around for 40 years deconstructing commercials and ads. Ads are made to manipulate us into feeling inadequate/insecure about ourselves because that’s how they stay afloat and make money - period. As soon as I began to understood that, it was hard to see it any other way because I’m always looking at what they’re trying to coax someone into purchasing. More often than not, it’s being part of an unrealistic “dream” that has no place in the realistic world.

Therefore, you’re right in wanting to be healthy and eating things in moderation is key. I’ve read the closer a food is to its’ natural source, the healthier it is, which makes complete sense (with the exception of steak tar-tar - blech!). I’ve also been told eating “organically” is racket too. There’s no governing body (that the gov’t needs to oversee everything), but anyone can claim a food is “organically grown”, and charge more, while there’s no policy(ies) in place to say otherwise. Below is video of snippets of Jean Kilbourne discussing her various renditions of "Killing Us Softly" if you're interested:

KILLING US SOFTLY: THEN & NOW - Event Video #2 - Clips from KILLING US SOFTLY
Thank you so much for replying to this! I really appreciate your input!! I will have to watch these videos and look at the comments on the perfume commercial for sure!
It's sad that this has been happening for so long as you have said. I feel bad you went through that even in the 70s. Seems cruel that we will still lose weight or try to even if we don't need to. From what you have described, you seemed very healthy and did alot of walking and such, and that was when food was made better !
I can definitely agree that these companies and the Illuminati themselves will create these kind of advertisements to make us feel even more terrible about ourselves to make money off of us. I find there's also a sense of our identities become astray. They want us distracted at all times and not even knowing who we even are, anymore... So we don't fight back.
It's very true what you say about the so called organics. They charge more and claim that these items are organic when in fact they can be maybe only 50 percent or so... Maybe not even. Some of us can't even afford this food so we try our best.
This video really does look interesting so I will have to take a look when I can. Thanks so much for all of this! You are being very kind!

Thank you so much for replying to this! I really appreciate your input!! I will have to watch these videos and look at the comments on the perfume commercial for sure!
It's sad that this has been happening for so long as you have said. I feel bad you went through that even in the 70s. Seems cruel that we will still lose weight or try to even if we don't need to. From what you have described, you seemed very healthy and did alot of walking and such, and that was when food was made better !
I can definitely agree that these companies and the Illuminati themselves will create these kind of advertisements to make us feel even more terrible about ourselves to make money off of us. I find there's also a sense of our identities become astray. They want us distracted at all times and not even knowing who we even are, anymore... So we don't fight back.
It's very true what you say about the so called organics. They charge more and claim that these items are organic when in fact they can be maybe only 50 percent or so... Maybe not even. Some of us can't even afford this food so we try our best.
This video really does look interesting so I will have to take a look when I can. Thanks so much for all of this! You are being very kind!
You're welcome. Don't feel bad, though. In retrospect, I had a pretty good childhood. :) However, it shows how prevalent commercial and ads can be and squirm their way into our sub consciousness, regardless of age. I think that's why it's important to be critical of anything that is being pushed on us constantly by any medium. The bombardment of any topic or subject is usually being done to override your own thoughts of the issue. It's why millions of dollars were invested in advertising the "vaxx" and "social distancing" because they know that if people see it enough, they'll question their own judgement. Sadly, it's worked on many which is why it's good to stand your ground, or at the very least, understand what your "ground" consists of.

You're welcome. Don't feel bad, though. In retrospect, I had a pretty good childhood. :) However, it shows how prevalent commercial and ads can be and squirm their way into our sub consciousness, regardless of age. I think that's why it's important to be critical of anything that is being pushed on us constantly by any medium. The bombardment of any topic or subject is usually being done to override your own thoughts of the issue. It's why millions of dollars were invested in advertising the "vaxx" and "social distancing" because they know that if people see it enough, they'll question their own judgement. Sadly, it's worked on many which is why it's good to stand your ground, or at the very least, understand what your "ground" consists of.
Aw, that is great your childhood was something good to remember. It can be tough because it seems like it's getting harder and harder to have that, but that's for a different topic lol!!
That is very true. We do start seeing something else when we get bombarded by these ads. I know exactly what you mean with those whole COVID thing. It really does feel that people were forgetting to think for themselves and let the agenda do it for them. I would recall people being so different before this started, and then their way of thinking changed. Knowing someone saying before hand when this first started that we cannot be forced to take the Vax, they would never do it.. but when the mandates came into place, this person NEVER questioned it. Wanted to tell them, I told you so!!
If people were allowed to think for themselves without the constant attack on our minds from all mind control and subliminals, wow this earth would be so different!!