The History and Archeology of Israel / Palestine

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
There are many narratives surrounding the true history of the area referred to as either Israel or Palestine (depending on who you ask), so what secrets lie in the ground and what position, be it Jewish or Palestinian does the history and archaeology support?

Last edited:

truth_will_out

Established
In the interests of balance, I invite @truth_will_out to provide a positive case for the Palestinian historic and archaeological imprint in the region.
I was talking about 'Israel's' fraudulant history. A huge elephant in the room that you keep walking around with your fingers in your ears and your eyes closed.

The fake Jews that you've chosen to side with, aren't even semites. You know this though, right? It would actually be physically impossible now for you not to know, having posted on these forums for such a long time. So what's the reason you're not accepting the mountain of evidence then @Red Sky at Morning ?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I was talking about 'Israel's' fraudulant history. A huge elephant in the room that you keep walking around with your fingers in your ears and your eyes closed.

The fake Jews that you've chosen to side with, aren't even semites. You know this though, right? It would actually be physically impossible now for you not to know, having posted on these forums for such a long time. So what's the reason you're not accepting the mountain of evidence then @Red Sky at Morning ?
If by “mountains of evidence” you refer to the various blood-libels of The Protocols, ramblings of Henry Ford and Ashkenazi /Khazaria ideas, I respectfully leave these for another thread.

I was wondering if you were able to lay out for me unemotionally the facts that root a distinct ethnically Palestinian people in the history and soil of Israel.

p.s. I’m sorry if this is pulling you into unfamiliar waters.

Last edited:

truth_will_out

Established
If by “mountains of evidence” you refer to the various blood-libels of The Protocols, ramblings of Henry Ford and Ashkenazi /Khazaria ideas, I respectfully leave these for another thread.

I was wondering if you were able to lay out for me unemotionally the facts that root a distinct ethnically Palestinian people in the history and soil of Israel.

p.s. I’m sorry if this is pulling you into unfamiliar waters.
I'm not sure if referring to Fake jew would be classed as an emotional way to describe something. More factual, because that's exactly what these people are. FAKE.

You may have missed this video (it was posted on one of your threads). It details the fraudulent false flag that the FAKE jews have based their FAKE holocaust BS narrative that have duped so many. Again, apologies if that was too emotional a description for you.

In regards to the "ideas" and "ramblings" about Ashkenazi FAKE jews..don't worry about whether you're being honest with us, are you being 100% honest with yourself that you genuinely think this is nonsense? You have to forgive me but you've not given a very convincing account in the past of who you think the synagogue of satan are written of in Revelation. To most of us it's painfully obvious who they are, and it's also painful watching you guys sidestep the issue.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I'm not sure if referring to Fake jew would be classed as an emotional way to describe something. More factual, because that's exactly what these people are. FAKE.

You may have missed this video (it was posted on one of your threads). It details the fraudulent false flag that the FAKE jews have based their FAKE holocaust BS narrative that have duped so many. Again, apologies if that was too emotional a description for you.

In regards to the "ideas" and "ramblings" about Ashkenazi FAKE jews..don't worry about whether you're being honest with us, are you being 100% honest with yourself that you genuinely think this is nonsense? You have to forgive me but you've not given a very convincing account in the past of who you think the synagogue of satan are written of in Revelation. To most of us it's painfully obvious who they are, and it's also painful watching you guys sidestep the issue.
Lets start on finding out what we agree on for now…

1: do you accept the Biblical accounts as an accurate record of real Jews living in Israel at a particular point in history?

2: do you believe that there is a genuine historic ethnic Palestinian people (as distinct from Egyptians and Arabs) that have lived in Israel in significant numbers for centuries?

3: by asserting a group of fake Jews, do you believe there is another group of real ones? If so who were/are they and what became of them?

Your answer to the above will help inform a starting point in discussion with you.

truth_will_out

Established
Lets start on finding out what we agree on for now…

1: do you accept the Biblical accounts as an accurate record of real Jews living in Israel at a particular point in history?

2: do you believe that there is a genuine historic ethnic Palestinian people (as distinct from Egyptians and Arabs) that have lived in Israel in significant numbers for centuries?

Your answer to the above will help inform a starting point in discussion with you.
1. The Bible details the history of the 12 tribes of Israel up to the falling out of 2 tribed House of Judah and 10 tribed Israel; the carrying away into captivity of both groups and the scattering abroad of the 10 lost tribes Jesus spoke of; and the imposters moving into Jerusalem after the carrying away into captivity.

2. I think you've mistakenly thought that I brought this up as a line of questioning previously, which I hadn't?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
1. The Bible details the history of the 12 tribes of Israel up to the falling out of 2 tribed House of Judah and 10 tribed Israel; the carrying away into captivity of both groups and the scattering abroad of the 10 lost tribes Jesus spoke of; and the imposters moving into Jerusalem after the carrying away into captivity.

2. I think you've mistakenly thought that I brought this up as a line of questioning previously, which I hadn't?
So you believe that the Bible record of events subsequent to the Babylonian (or perhaps Assyrian) captivity is pseudo-history?

truth_will_out

Established

Of course not. Get to your point

truth_will_out

Established
You added the 3rd question after I'd replied.

Would you like me to provide all of the evidence that's been provided to you multiple times previously?

And do you believe that these imposters represent all of the 12 tribes?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
You added the 3rd question after I'd replied.

Would you like me to provide all of the evidence that's been provided to you multiple times previously?

And do you believe that these imposters represent all of the 12 tribes?
I’m just trying to find out what you accept and what you don’t. Would you say that all Biblical “history” post Babylon is “Bunk” as Henry Ford liked to term it?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I'm sure very few people here would disagree that ancient Hebrews lived in that land. So excuse my ignorance. But what is the point trying to be made here?
I am trying to trace the point of departure… @truth_will_out appears to see the Biblical account becoming pseudo-history post captivity, and believes in the idea of lost tribes. I’m just tying to pin down what people believe is historic and what is narrative.

truth_will_out

Established
I am trying to trace the point of departure… @truth_will_out appears to see the Biblical account becoming pseudo-history post captivity, and believes in the idea of lost tribes. I’m just tying to pin down what people believe is historic and what is narrative.
And you think Christ was not talking about 10 lost tribes when he spoke of his lost sheep.

truth_will_out

Established
I’m just trying to find out what you accept and what you don’t. Would you say that all Biblical “history” post Babylon is “Bunk” as Henry Ford liked to term it?
I fully understand who they are that call themselves Jews but are of the synagogue of Satan, that Christ warned us about

You clearly don't.

truth_will_out

Established
So to be clear, the “Jews” became the Synagogue of Satan and began falsifying the Bible circa 500 bc?
It may be complicated for you, but it's not complicated for me. I take Christ at his word - the demons that call themselves Jews but are of the synagogue of Satan, are the demons you go out of your way to defend. We're told to judge a tree by its fruit, do you think the fake state of Israelis behaviour over the last 7 months is honourable?

Carry on trying to summarise with your flawed logic. You can't even take Christ at his word, with the myriads of warnings he gave us, you still somehow manage to get it wrong because a bunch of fakes from Eastern Europe have said that they're Jews.