The hidden hand that shaped the world (and the market)

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
I've just realised this:

Adam Smith once used the term "the invisible hand of the market" as a way to tell that the market self regulates. Most economists find this BS but today I connected some dots.

The hidden hand is a gesture that some powerful people used throughout history, there is a VC article about it so I won't dwell further.

Adam Smith wasn't a freemason as far as I could research, but he was indeed Scottish and hand some friends inside freemansory, plus one of the articles I skimmed said "he wasn't a freemanson but surely lived like one".

So, Smith being scottish, friend of masons, well educated into economics and creator of the term "invisible hand that regulates the market" I'm pretty sure he was aware that users of the hidden hand gesture were the ones behind greater economic shifts. Sadly I coulndt find the wealth of the nations in my bookstore only a chapter of das kapital and karl Marx manifesto.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I posted this a while ago, but it seems relevant here as well. The differences between the Ministry of Finance and Central Bank are stunning......

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
I saw "The wolf of wall street" yesterday. I have this to add:

The terms Bull and Bear;

Animal Spirits in economics;

And then just to illustrate how deep this goes, there this video of this perpetually happy guy Pablo Sayer and his "Golden Bull Minute".

Look at his table.

Ok, now I don't believe that this guy is a satanist or anything, but when you see a golden bull in stock market its hard not to think about Baal, specially when you already see the term animal spirits and how they love to use keywords and associate themselves as animals.