The Hebrew God Revealed

rainerann

Star
Maybe cause my grandparents moved here and I was BORN here. Im from West Virgina, I never said my family was. Wtf you being so nosey for? Is that a white person thing or what? Holy shit! Why you so curious about me? Who are you? Lots of people messaging me asking personal questions....wtf is going on.... I don’t get why people are asking me all these questions.
So then I knew I hadn't heard of that tribe before. Thought I was going crazy for a second.

As far as it being a white thing to be investigative when you can see a possible contradiction being made on a forum that are nortorious places for trolls to lurk, I don't know. Maybe you should ask yourself, or did you miss that part where I pointed out that Metis is French for mixed. It was used to describe people who were mixed white and Indian. So maybe it is white thing to get an attitude about it. I don't know.

As far as messaging you, I just had a question. I won't be sending you a message, but more than likely it is because of your avatar. If you haven't noticed, not a whole lot of us use a personal picture of ourselves as our avatar. I have only seen one other member do this before and she is no longer with us.

The Zone

Star
Fuck you and fucking racist god. Fuck him to hell. Your fucking god can eat my pu$$y and get fucked up the ass by Satan lmfao. Your god is a fucking murdering racist twat!!!
Fuck that motherfucker. He can suck my pink hard tits lol.
There you are! The great reveal. Oh what lurks just beneath the lies.

Last edited:

FuschsiaUchi25

Established
I fucking hate your god damm jesus with every breath, with every fucking beat of my heart. I will fucking crucify that motherfucker over and over again!

The Zone

Star
I feel like one of those guys on the Supernatural. Poke at it a time or two and the demon appears haven taken over yet another poor persons persona. I knew who you were within three posts, Tanya. It was entertaining while it lasted.

FuschsiaUchi25

Established
Mounting evidence. lol
Enjoying this you fucking fake christian? YOUR ALL FUCKING FAKE PIECES OF SHIT. Thanks for helping me hate your god. You have been my stumbling blocks and I will go down cursing his name BECAUSE OF YOU! You motherfuckers are coming with me....my soul for yours....

Your souls for eternal damnation are worth more than all the riches in the world.

Fl-Fr-Fa

Established
I feel like one of those guys on the Supernatural. Poke at it a time or two and the demon appears haven taken over yet another poor persons persona. I knew who you were within three posts, Tanya. It was entertaining while it lasted.
What got my attention was her retrieving old posts. Old posts to cause an argument, that is.

FuschsiaUchi25

Established
Yours is coming. Don’t worry, I GOT YOU haha. You will be a PLEASURE. Mmmmmm oh I can’t wait!!! I got you....

JoChris

Superstar
Enjoying this you fucking fake christian? YOUR ALL FUCKING FAKE PIECES OF SHIT. Thanks for helping me hate your god. You have been my stumbling blocks and I will go down cursing his name BECAUSE OF YOU! You motherfuckers are coming with me....my soul for yours....

Your souls for eternal damnation are worth more than all the riches in the world.
I still feel a great deal of pity for you despite all your attempts to kill it.
Demonstrate some genuine power by learning to control yourself and your emotions.

So you have had a hard life in some regards. That is no excuse for hating others and seeking to create chaos wherever you go.

FuschsiaUchi25

Established
I bet there is spit all over your screen. You will never fool me Tanya. I can see right through you. Shake that passenger before it is too late.
Typing produces spit? Why do you fucking calling me tanya, my name isnt tanya ya dumb fuck. You know my real name you piece of shit. I aint fucking shaking anything. I love Satan. I can feel him pulsating in my veins and I love it. I FUCKING LOVE HIM!!! You have helped me see who is the better God and who is the real monster here. AND IT ISNT SATAN.

My bargain is my soul for yours. Its happening baby. I got nothing to lose. Absolutely nothing. I WILL burn in hell for you.

JoChris

Superstar
You're extremely self-delusional. You have no power over us.
You are in a hell of your own creating right now. You are in a constant state of inner chaos because you refuse to repent.
No-one will be better or worse whether or not you're on this forum or not. You still have to live with yourself 24/7. I am very concerned for you.

The Zone

Star
I have some sad news for you. You can sell or bargain your soul but not others. He is trickier than you are, dear. He just tells you what you need to hear. It is not too late....yet. You just have to mean it.

JoChris

Superstar
You can still repent Chassidy. Jesus died on the cross for your sins. He loves you just as much as anyone on this Earth.
You don't have to do anything but believe in Jesus Christ to be saved.
Imagine having inner peace. Imagine being able to go to sleep at night with no fear of what might come your way.
You can only do what God permits you to do. Nothing else.