The Great Toilet Paper Crisis of 2020 meme thread.....

Dalit

Star

A superfat, crosseyed flute playing tramp. What WILL they think of next? :oops:

You can put make-up on a pig but its still a pig.

I think its so unfair. Us who have worn our asses of in the gym and are looked down upon bc we look normal or even good vs a pig like this who gets worshipped bc..she plays the fluit and is fat?

Dafuuuuq?

Next thing u know theyre bringing out "Super obese barbie" with pubic hair (already exists) and hanging thighs. I mean those who fight their situation and really try to get in shape, all cred to 'em but this is just encouraging young women to get fat.

This is the role models i had growing up:

Noone was fat back then.
I can agree with not wanting to glorify morbid obesity yet all body types and people should be valued...period.

I just thought the girl in UAC's video looked an awful lot like Lizzo in the face.

I happen to think Lizzo is beautiful even though I would very much like to see her lose some weight if and only if that is her choice. I love her confidence actually. I've been morbidly obese and I've been thin (BMI is currently 22 and some think I'm too thin; 20 and under is too thin). I didn't think it was right when she showed her ass literally in public on purpose, but I would not find anyone showing their literal ass in public appropriate, especially at venues where children are present like basketball games.

Didn't know she played the flute. Interesting.

Vixy

Star
Sorry but you sound like an arsehole!!
And you sound like a fat chick. :D

Normal human beings know and agree being superfat or fat at all is very bad for the health and looks awful but sorry that I disturbed a snowflake in denial. I recommend you to grow up and not be so touchy. You dont survive in a world like this being that sensitive and living in denial of the truth. I will continue being me and loved by many on the forum.

Ciao!

Last edited: