The Great Reset Plan Revealed: How COVID Ushers In The New World Order

Lisa

Superstar
Yes, and that was done by design Lisa. Hillary's defeat was planned. It's all one scripted plan. They have to blame Trump and capitalism, nationalism, racism, history, tradition and the old order to make way for the NWO aka The Great Reset.
Um..no. They got defeated when they thought they were gonna win it. They were already transforming the country with Obama..it could have just been a continuance with Hillary.

So, the nwo is now called the great reset?

polymoog

Superstar
What if the world falls in to even more chaos, and there is no election?
i was rewatching some michael tsarion lectures last night. i came across a more recent one (i cant find the exact timestamp of when he mentioned this). tsarion said that there is a big battle between two elite groups right now, both of which have spies in one anothers camp, and he said that the conservatives have more of our interests in mind. tsarions opinion holds some weight, and this actually agrees with what daniel estulin said a few years ago-- that the two elite groups-- the rothchilds and the rockefellers-- are vying for total control.

edit: ok, the relevant stuff starts at about 40:30 to 47:20

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
I thought all the Technocrats got absorbed into postmodernism.

saki

Star
24 world leaders announce international pandemic treaty to implement Great Reset agenda
Signatories include the head of the World Health Organization, as well as the leaders of France, Germany, the U.K., and other countries.

Calling COVID-19 the “biggest challenge to the global community since the 1940s,” the 24 leaders predicted that there “will be other pandemics and other major health emergencies.”

“No single government or multilateral agency can address this threat alone,” they declared. “The question is not if, but when. Together, we must be better prepared to predict, prevent, detect, assess and effectively respond to pandemics in a highly co-ordinated fashion. The Covid-19 pandemic has been a stark and painful reminder that nobody is safe until everyone is safe.”
In order to achieve that “public good,” and to ensure swift roll-out of vaccines across the globe, the 24 globalists initiated their new international treaty: “[W]e believe that nations should work together towards a new international treaty for pandemic preparedness and response. Such a renewed collective commitment would be a milestone in stepping up pandemic preparedness at the highest political level.”

...more at link....:mad::confused:o_O:eek:....

redqueen

Superstar
ok no getting mad as when I searched
this seemed like the best thread for it

I keep saying We all better Ask/Hope/Pray
that there is some on the inside that are
with Us as it's the only way We'll win this war

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
ok no getting mad as when I searched
this seemed like the best thread for it

I keep saying We all better Ask/Hope/Pray
that there is some on the inside that are
with Us as it's the only way We'll win this war

KS already has thread on this. Its all a giant scam.

Last edited: