The Grand Scheme of Things: Resources for an awakening humanity.

Aero

Superstar
I haven't felt anything beyond the normal.

I think that most people just kind of sit in their comfort zones. Of course, there's nothing wrong with that. But when the energies shift, people are mostly caught off guard.

Try channeling the manic symptoms into your hands. That's what I do anyway. I try to keep my hands busy so my mind won't wander all over the damn place. It's not an instant fix or anything, and it can bring some of its own negatives but it definitely helps.

It's awesome you wrote this. I was feeling the same with my physical body. The feeling I'm getting is very similar when you are entering deep samadhi in meditation. I'm getting downloads as well in dreams and awake. Things are shifting. We need to prepare our spirit at this moment for much greater.
Thanks. Well said.

Also keep in mind that many will not be fully prepared, and we are all in this together. Many will resist the changes happening within themselves and want to cling to the past instead, but will find out that they were only lagging behind because they needed that bit of extra distance to be flung forward with a little help from the rest of us. :)

Our society unfairly stifles us with conditioned beliefs that are against our best interests. The inevitable unraveling of these false structures within ourselves will be immediately reflected somehow or another in the outer physical reality, which means many public illusions will eventually be totally shattered and major changes will slowly happen as a result. It’s how the universe works. It’s a quantum tapestry of our collective inner state of being. The way that the masses generally believe that our modern society functions will be shredded to pieces before our very eyes, and this will be extremely stressful to the multitudes who have attached some small portion of their personal identity to these illusions.

Have we all been meditating daily? It will help everyone in ways we can’t begin to I-magine. Whenever the mood strikes, heed this call and take the time to meditate for as long or short of a duration which seems right and practical, and do so with the full intent, acknowledgment, and trust that you are grounded to the earth and fully protected at all times.

Find your own stillness. This is how to navigate the illusion. If you believe you’re powerless and simply at the mercy of random chance and circumstance, then your reality will continue to lend its full support in reflecting this belief back to you. This is a very frustrating place to be. It’s literally a mind trap. Instead, choose always, in every moment, to stand up on your own two feet no matter what circumstances are thrown your way, and others around you will eventually catch on and follow your lead. *Find your own stillness. This is how to navigate the illusion.*

Dalit

Star
Some of you might have noticed how the sunlight looks and feels differently today.
It's brighter? Plus, there's a meteor shower coming soon.

justjess

Superstar
Nope didn’t notice.. but dragging myself away from it to do statistics homework was torture.

Emphasis on “some”, which is where my attempt at an explanation will become confusing for many people. I don’t fully understand yet, but I’m looking into it more. I will hold my thoughts until I can offer more clarity. It’s definitely relevant to the topic and the changes we are collectively experiencing. For now I do know for sure that if you keep your vibe high you’ll be much more likely to notice a difference.

It's brighter? Plus, there's a meteor shower coming soon.

As my 12-yr-old son said yesterday, it “hits different”. This is a phrase he picked up from kids at school earlier this year, but I couldn’t have put it any better honestly.

This is accurate. Always use your own discernment, of course. Don’t take my word nor anyone else’s word for it. Don’t be merely a follower, don’t be robotic, instead be aware.

Tidal

Star
Well there's certainly a lot less stinking traffic and factories about in the lockdown, so I'm not surprised the sun seems brighter.. :)

How it was-

Our emotional and mental subtle bodies are being blasted with the most intense energy ever at this point. This will cause physical symptoms for those who have not already prepared themselves to feel everything deeply with an intensity like never before, to viscerally experience life more than ever. Emotions will be felt very strongly, especially emotions that we have tended to avoid in the past, which for some will coincide with physical symptoms as well. Headache, nausea, indigestion, muscle aches, joint pain, etc etc. Anything and everything that will serve the various individual processes of growth happening at this time.

Know that all of the perceived “craziness” of current events does have a distinct and important purpose. The intense energies will continue. These external catalysts however, are actually winding down now to reach conclusion (balance) even though it might seem otherwise.

It’s more important than ever to be present. Feel your body. Take a few moments each day to deeply sense every extremity, every limb, every organ, look, listen, and set aside all judgement. This will allow space between yourself and the ever-flowing chatter of an overcrowded mind. “Breathing room”

We are learning to experience truth, because truth cannot be “learned”. Information can be learned, and information can dimly reflect small aspects of truth, yet truth is not a body of information. Truth must be experienced directly. There is simply no actual understanding in any other method. Truth is the knowledge that is always just there, inside the present moment itself. We spend our whole lifetimes collecting the veils that serve to pull us out of that present moment, waiting, anticipating something, setting the stage for some imaginary grand arrival, while in reality we are always keeping truth at arm’s length and ignoring the fact that it’s always just “there” waiting for us.

Here we are, just a few short days from the next major gateway. I don’t fully know what to expect, which is actually very exciting.

Not much to report, really. Time has been extra strange and may get even more weird- lots of time dilation and constriction which you might have noticed. A lot has changed in 9 months’ time, and from where I sit it seems almost all preparations have concluded. We seem to be in the very final stages of the shift since maybe about two weeks ago... I can’t recall exactly. Patience is key, we’re all waiting together. Be extra patient, and meditate meditate meditate! I can’t stress the importance enough.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Here we are, just a few short days from the next major gateway. I don’t fully know what to expect, which is actually very exciting.

Not much to report, really. Time has been extra strange and may get even more weird- lots of time dilation and constriction which you might have noticed. A lot has changed in 9 months’ time, and from where I sit it seems almost all preparations have concluded. We seem to be in the very final stages of the shift since maybe about two weeks ago... I can’t recall exactly. Patience is key, we’re all waiting together. Be extra patient, and meditate meditate meditate! I can’t stress the importance enough.
A couple of “out there” events of recent weeks. No way of knowing in advance if anything will happen, but an extraordinary coincidence regardless!

BBA943EA-BA99-406C-8F96-53AF1C198557.jpeg

D3EFC659-5DBF-4C9C-9AC8-61F494852F58.jpeg

We had been in a sort of energetic limbo for a while. Yet... something changed recently, and I’m not sure what happened exactly. I’m looking into it.

Yesterday morning (June 2) after entering my morning meditation I immediately noticed something had drastically changed. Most of the remaining chaotic energies had somehow vanished overnight. Enjoy this new sense of serenity. Hopefully it is not fleeting. So far so good.

If you’re behind schedule on personal upgrades (the majority of us are), there should be an acceleration of this process now. You might temporarily experience some mysterious aches and pains. Don’t worry, it probably won’t last long. Make yourself comfortable, but try to avoid taking any pain medications unless it becomes unbearable.

A Freeman

Superstar
Our emotional and mental subtle bodies are being blasted with the most intense energy ever at this point. This will cause physical symptoms for those who have not already prepared themselves to feel everything deeply with an intensity like never before, to viscerally experience life more than ever. Emotions will be felt very strongly, especially emotions that we have tended to avoid in the past, which for some will coincide with physical symptoms as well. Headache, nausea, indigestion, muscle aches, joint pain, etc etc. Anything and everything that will serve the various individual processes of growth happening at this time.

Know that all of the perceived “craziness” of current events does have a distinct and important purpose. The intense energies will continue. These external catalysts however, are actually winding down now to reach conclusion (balance) even though it might seem otherwise.

It’s more important than ever to be present. Feel your body. Take a few moments each day to deeply sense every extremity, every limb, every organ, look, listen, and set aside all judgement. This will allow space between yourself and the ever-flowing chatter of an overcrowded mind. “Breathing room”

We are learning to experience truth, because truth cannot be “learned”. Information can be learned, and information can dimly reflect small aspects of truth, yet truth is not a body of information. Truth must be experienced directly. There is simply no actual understanding in any other method. Truth is the knowledge that is always just there, inside the present moment itself. We spend our whole lifetimes collecting the veils that serve to pull us out of that present moment, waiting, anticipating something, setting the stage for some imaginary grand arrival, while in reality we are always keeping truth at arm’s length and ignoring the fact that it’s always just “there” waiting for us.
Until one understands and accepts the truth that we are NOT the human-animal body we are temporarily incarnating, it is impossible to see and experience what is going on around us from a spiritual (and thus correct) point of view.

The human-animal body is the source of all human emotion, which is exactly what keeps the mind (spirit/soul -- which is the REAL you) distracted from the present moment, either reminiscing about the past or imagining what could have been, or worrying about the future, i.e. imagining what may or may not happen. There's a great quote from the film "After Earth" which describes what it's like to be asleep in the human condition, ruled by its fear-based, emotional state:

"Fear is not real. The only place that fear can exist is in our thoughts of the future. It is the product of our imagination, causing us to fear things that do not at present and may not ever exist. That is near insanity. Now do not misunderstand me, danger is very real, but fear is a choice.

Humans see everything upside down and backwards. War is somehow peace, death is somehow life, slavery is somehow freedom, etc., all of which is emotionally driven. What is it that keeps people out of the present moment? E-motion, all of which is fear-based, and all of which is imaginary.

What is it that drives people to willingly accept lies and being injected with lethal poisons? The imagined fear of human death. What is it that deceives people into believing that professional liars and thieves are somehow telling them the truth and looking out for their best interests? The imagined fear of losing what few personal possessions and freedoms we have left. And what is it that keeps everyone at odds with their neighbor, trying to out do one another in the accumulation of these same worldly possessions? The imagined, ego-driven fear of what others may think of us if we don't fit into the societal "norms" that we've been programmed to emotionally accept.

Our Creator on what our imaginations are, and why we should be learning to control them:-

Genesis 6:5 And "I AM" saw that the wickedness of man [was] great in the earth, and [that] every imagination of the thoughts of his heart [was] only evil continually.

Our Creator on true meditation (prayer/telepathic communication) and living in the present moment (at the peaceful, still center of our spiritual-Being):-

Psalm 46:10 Be still, and know that I [am] God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.

The only way to constantly improve/upgrade one's true, eternal, spiritual self is by learning directly from our Creator; THE Source of all Wisdom, Guidance, Peace, Strength, Love and Joy.

The world has been asleep. It's time to wake-up.

Daniel 12:1-2
12:1 And at that time shall Michael [the Archangel] (Eno. 20:5; 36:1; 40:8; 58:1; 59:9; 57:1-2; 70:4; Rev. 12:7; Sura 2:98) stand up, the Great Prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation [even] to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the Book [of Life] (Rev. 13:8; 17:8; 20:15; 21:27; Sura 83:20).
12:2 And many of them that sleep in "the dust of the earth" (Gen. 13:16; 28:14) shall awake, some to Everlasting Life, and some to shame [and] everlasting contempt.

Tidal

Star
There's a great quote from the film "After Earth" which describes what it's like to be asleep in the human condition, ruled by its fear-based, emotional state:
"Fear is not real. The only place that fear can exist is in our thoughts of the future. It is the product of our imagination, causing us to fear things that do not at present and may not ever exist. That is near insanity. Now do not misunderstand me, danger is very real, but fear is a choice.

Scarebabies and snowflakes run around scared of everything..:)
"Cowards die many times before their deaths, the valiant taste of death but once"- Shakespeare, Julius Caesar

Cintra

Star
I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

Awoken2

Superstar
Scarebabies and snowflakes run around scared of everything
Lol....one moment....

Just found this post of yours. You appear to be a bit scared yourself don't you? Arming yourself with a vinegar squirty bottle in case you get attacked?..... really?

From gun owners thread...

"No problem, here's my home-made spray which I slip in my pocket when I go out, it's a small squeezy bottle which I've filled with vinegar to use against attackers and against out-of-control dogs"