The Grand Scheme of Things: Resources for an awakening humanity.

This was the conclusion I came to. That for me, the vax was definitely not the right way to go because I didn't trust the people advocating it or producing it etc. I was comfortable with my decision.

For others, with that faith in the process, perhaps for them it was the better decision. I can't know for certain, just as I can't know if they got placebo or a good batch or a bad batch. Once they've taken it the best I can do is hope that they're ok.

I've come to believe that the controllers want polarisation more than anything. They play both sides of the debate. They want the division between pro and anti vax, the circus in Australia around Novak Djokovic is just one more example. They want fear, from both sides. They want our vibratory state brought down.

Think this guy had some good thoughts:

So I try to distance myself from it, avoid the rabbit holes etc. Not always successfully.
You get it. Just remember that illness is not caused by microbes. They are a symptom of a deeper issue. A microbe passed from one to another will completely invade some people, and have no effect at all on others. Therefore, a vaccine is never necessary when understood from a greater perspective. The personal energetic blockage that is the actual cause of illness will simply manifest in another way until it finally gets your attention.

Significant portal event tomorrow. Don’t neglect to meditate in preparation, especially if you’re feeling a bit dizzy or out of balance today.

nodnoc

Rookie
Significant portal event tomorrow. Don’t neglect to meditate in preparation, especially if you’re feeling a bit dizzy or out of balance today.
Hi I’ve been reading these forums since high school but never posted. What is a portal event?

Hi I’ve been reading these forums since high school but never posted. What is a portal event?
A portal is like a natural energetic center or vortex. There is a system of portals which are an integral part of the planetary energy system. There are other types of portals. The sun is also technically a portal, but on a larger scale. The sun’s energy influences the earth portals, and the galactic portal influences the sun’s energy and so on. A portal event is a sudden leap in portal activity.

Alanantic

Star
A portal is like a natural energetic center or vortex. There is a system of portals which are an integral part of the planetary energy system. There are other types of portals. The sun is also technically a portal, but on a larger scale. The sun’s energy influences the earth portals, and the galactic portal influences the sun’s energy and so on. A portal event is a sudden leap in portal activity.
Link?

In that sense, kindly do not get me wrong, but:-
Each nano second is a portal event. TheCreator is EVERYWHERE, ALL OF THE TIME.
Binding 'specific' times to be called and understood special are, IMHO, another type of control/construct of the matrix / māyā.

In that sense, kindly do not get me wrong, but:-
Each nano second is a portal event. TheCreator is EVERYWHERE, ALL OF THE TIME.
Binding 'specific' times to be called and understood special are, IMHO, another type of control/construct of the matrix / māyā.
Very true. This particular event is not special, it was simply “closer” to the surface illusion in a sense, therefore much more accessible to those who do not yet enter the deeper levels of meditation.

What an incredible week it has been! The effects of the recent geomagnetic storm reached earth on Feb 2, lighting up the earth’s portal system with an astounding amount of an all-new type of energy. I wasn’t exactly sure what sort of results to expect, but it has been more impactful than I would have ever imagined. We (all of humanity) have successfully collectively integrated this amazing new type of energy. It’s noticeably different now, which many of you are likely sensing as well. The more grounded you remain, the more noticeable it will be for you personally. The new energies now available are also within those who may not be as well-grounded, but it won’t be as noticeable until they allow grounding which will flow the energy through themselves into the earth’s core. It’s the flow that is more tangible and sensed more so than the presence of the energy.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/02/09/science/spacex-satellites-storm.html

I must say I am thankful today to be past the “headache phase” of personal energetic integration. It was nothing unbearable, but not exactly comfortable either.

There has been a ridiculous amount of persistent solar activity for the past week. No doubt many of you have personally noticed its effects even without being aware of the cause. It seems highly significant. We shall see what comes of it. Whatever it means, it’s definitely unusual, even considering how solar activity has been gradually ramping up more and more in recent years.

I must say I am thankful today to be past the “headache phase” of personal energetic integration. It was nothing unbearable, but not exactly comfortable either.
The problem is via not consistent investment of time and effort, the mind slides back into the matrix.

Just exactly like muscles atrophy without consistent weight lifting.

Because "most" and "majority" of our effort and time investment is in the matrix only, whether we like it or not. We are born in the matrix afterall.

N.B.(for who can't understand):- the term 'matrix' is a metaphor but 'real' too at the same time. And no, I do not mean it's meaning to be understood from hollywood actor keanu reeves' movie too (but at a certain degree, yes too lol! those who know, know exactly what I am talking about!)

The problem is via not consistent investment of time and effort, the mind slides back into the matrix.

Just exactly like muscles atrophy without consistent weight lifting.

Because "most" and "majority" of our effort and time investment is in the matrix only, whether we like it or not. We are born in the matrix afterall.

N.B.(for who can't understand):- the term 'matrix' is a metaphor but 'real' too at the same time. And no, I do not mean it's meaning to be understood from hollywood actor keanu reeves' movie too (but at a certain degree, yes too lol! those who know, know exactly what I am talking about!)
This is a tricky concept. On one hand, as you mention, it’s not beneficial to become too invested in the “real-ness” of the physical illusion, which can be a source of fear and frustration. Yet on the other hand, it’s also not beneficial to fall into the trap of disillusionment, which represents the energies of denial and disassociation with physical existence because of its illusory nature.

It’s important to remain in levity and not take things too seriously, and to accept and understand physicality for what it is: merely an illusion. Yet it’s also important to fully engage with the illusion and the others within it in a constructive manner in order to remain well-grounded rather than having your head in the clouds or always being “off in la-la land”. It’s a seemingly paradoxical and delicate balance.

Pain can be understood as an analog of electrical resistance (Ohm’s law). It’s a signal to get our attention so that we might hopefully gain awareness of an unconscious/subconscious aspect of ourself (resistance) that is restricting the flow (current) in that particular area of the body, and there is more energy (voltage) available that would otherwise flow through that area freely but is being partially or fully blocked.

Last edited:
This is a tricky concept. On one hand, as you mention, it’s not beneficial to become too invested in the “real-ness” of the physical illusion, which can be a source of fear and frustration. Yet on the other hand, it’s also not beneficial to fall into the trap of disillusionment, which represents the energies of denial and disassociation with the illusory nature of physical existence.

It’s important to remain in levity and not take things too seriously, and to accept and understand physicality for what it is: merely an illusion. Yet it’s also important to fully engage with the illusion and the others within it in a constructive manner in order to remain well-grounded rather than having your head in the clouds or always being “off in la-la land”. It’s a seemingly paradoxical and delicate balance.

Pain can be understood as an analog of electrical resistance (Ohm’s law). It’s a signal to get our attention so that we might hopefully gain awareness of an unconscious/subconscious aspect of ourself (resistance) that is restricting the flow (current) in that particular area of the body, and there is more energy (voltage) available that would otherwise flow through that area freely but is being partially or fully blocked.
Thank you for your thoughts, Sir.

Albeit, I reckon we/I got on the wrong tangent here. Through my post, I wanted to point the fact that, regardless of how much we dig 'within' there is always a possibility of sliding back in the matrix i.e. outward/without. (Will talk about pain in a second..)
By using the term 'consistent', I wanted to impart 'frequency' and 'quantity' of digging 'within', i.e. how much and for how long? But then again once there is any lapse in consistency, then the matrix automatically pulls Life back towards itself. Or shall I say the mind slides in the matrix. Mind is afterall one with the matrix, but definitely separate from TheSource. The design is tricky indeed.

But definitely, balance!
Indeed, the matrix and TheSource (of the matrix) both are important, albeit in a 49% to 51% percent ratio (respectively), in my humble opinion. What are your thoughts, Sir?

On Pain --
Great explanation using V=I*R ✅
Agreed, pain comes first then neutrality, I believe. And with neutrality arrives the inundated 'observer' gaze. (But definitely free will and 'action' still remain at disposal, as before).

Thank you for your thoughts, Sir.

Albeit, I reckon we/I got on the wrong tangent here. Through my post, I wanted to point the fact that, regardless of how much we dig 'within' there is always a possibility of sliding back in the matrix i.e. outward/without. (Will talk about pain in a second..)
By using the term 'consistent', I wanted to impart 'frequency' and 'quantity' of digging 'within', i.e. how much and for how long? But then again once there is any lapse in consistency, then the matrix automatically pulls Life back towards itself. Or shall I say the mind slides in the matrix. Mind is afterall one with the matrix, but definitely separate from TheSource. The design is tricky indeed.
I see it as a temporary loss of perspective, which is an inevitable part of the gradual learning process. There are no shortcuts. The net result is still positive, and we can be grateful for these temporary setbacks since in the end they are another opportunity for learning and revealing a bit more of ourselves.
But definitely, balance!
Indeed, the matrix and TheSource (of the matrix) both are important, albeit in a 49% to 51% percent ratio (respectively), in my humble opinion. What are your thoughts, Sir?
I think this could possibly depend on the individual’s overall level of awareness, in combination with personal biases, expectations, beliefs, definitions, etc. Placing more importance in one or the other might be needed for balance when you look at it holistically with all factors considered. As we gain more actual awareness and leave behind our acquired definitions, expectations, etc that are no longer useful, the more we will find our own balance in letting go and trusting Source more so than finding balance by relying on outer validation as a compensation.

On Pain --
Great explanation using V=I*R ✅
Agreed, pain comes first then neutrality, I believe. And with neutrality arrives the inundated 'observer' gaze. (But definitely free will and 'action' still remain at disposal, as before).
It can require quite a bit of inner work to even remember there is such a thing as a state of neutral observation, and even more to subsequently begin to once again identify with that state which we have kept at a distance for so long. What was our experience really like as an infant before there was a fully-formed set of judgments and definitions automatically tied to our sensory input?