The Grand Scheme of Things: Resources for an awakening humanity.

Tidal

Star
Canada's a funny place, the governments there have been useless for many years.
Perhaps all the bad vibes sloshing around the country caused by the millions of beavers slaughtered by hunters in the fur trade have sort of cursed the place.

Ok, I’ve been waiting a long time to post this, and the timing is finally right. I have avoided mentioning any of the 3rd density drama in this topic. This is because of the possibility of it becoming counter-productive to the original intent, which is to help folks realize that while these physical manifestations are highly symbolic/metaphorical, that is ALL they are: illusions and distractions meant solely for the realm of the individual ego (which is also an illusion)

That’s my disclaimer, now for the question: How many of you have noticed something strange about almost ALL of the prominent political figures recently? Look closely at the shape and proportions of the face. If you’re alert and aware enough (most of us are at this point, thus the timing is finally right as mentioned above), it should be obvious that they’ve all been replaced by look-alikes. As to “why”, I will leave it up to individual speculation…

The Zone

Star
I was hoping for a bigger payoff( But, really... you must elaborate a bit further to hold my attention for this sounds familiar to reptilians and such. When you say replaced are we talking clones or something else. Why do you think they were replaced? A general analogy and not a cryptic riddle please;) And why the need for individual speculation? I will admit that life seems like a bad movie plot these days of total discourse everywhere. Whatever is happening it is weird as can be and has amazingly fast shifts.

I was hoping for a bigger payoff( But, really... you must elaborate a bit further to hold my attention for this sounds familiar to reptilians and such.
sorry to disappoint
When you say replaced are we talking clones or something else.
likely both
Why do you think they were replaced?
too many reasons to list
A general analogy and not a cryptic riddle please;) And why the need for individual speculation?
no need at all really- individual speculation is inevitable though
I will admit that life seems like a bad movie plot these days
seems like?