The Got Thread!!! (spoiler Alert.. Just In Case!)

India

Rookie
Spoiler if you haven't watched Season 7 Episode 3:

So that meeting between Dany and Jon didn't go quite well as I thought it would. This show really knows how to mess with your theories and predictions. Nothing ever goes as planned. But the last scene with Olenna Tyrell was amazing. She ended up winning that scene! So sad to see her go! Ahhhhhh I will miss her character. I loved every bit of that scene. (Besides her dying of course but ya know, GOT. They don't care.) I am really interested to see how the rest will play out because so far, it isn't looking too good for the good guys.

Carolyn

Star
Oh yeah I totally loved how she done that, one last wee dig before she popped her clogs and it was already too late to do anything about it cause she had already drank the poison, that was brilliantly done but yeah I started thinking the same thing once Id started watching this season too about the theories being all out the window you never know what they are gonna do next. I wonder if they had changed anything because of the fan theories and they didnt want to make it that easy on the fans but either way its brilliant, every episode am just lost in it!!

I just ordered myself the pop up guide to westeros woo got its for £20 of a website called great reads. Id really love to have the astrolabe but it costs about $500 and I reckon if that got stopped in customs it would get another big fee slapped on it. Really really really want one though, really want one. I dont usually bother much with material things but I want that damn astrolabe!! Its beautiful and amazing and I want it!!

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/game-of-thrones-game-of-thrones-astrolabe-with-game-of-thrones-a-pop-up-guide-to-westeros-collectors-edition-insight-collectibles-902243/

TMT

Star
It seem's like it just started and now its finale time next week!

Anyway some notes on 6

Kit Harrington and Emilia Clarke have incredible chemistry, I hope it continues even if it's a bit creepy, It would be a shame to waste something like that because.

Sorry about Viserion though I think that's the saddest i've felt on the show lol, Emilia is incredible to be as convincing as she was for something that isn't real.

Carolyn

Star
Oh yeah that was one of the most epic episodes of all, me and my daughter were screaming at the telly lol allsorts of theories going on in my head now as to how it will end but I dont wanna ruin it for anybody but am so excited for episode 7 but also dreading the end cause thats it for at least a year and a half almost at the least :( Gonna watch it all again though maybe from beginning of this season or maybe once I move start from the beginning ( again ) lol best show ever tbh

TMT

Star
Oh yeah that was one of the most epic episodes of all, me and my daughter were screaming at the telly lol allsorts of theories going on in my head now as to how it will end but I dont wanna ruin it for anybody but am so excited for episode 7 but also dreading the end cause thats it for at least a year and a half almost at the least :( Gonna watch it all again though maybe from beginning of this season or maybe once I move start from the beginning ( again ) lol best show ever tbh

My hope is that Cersei is overthown by the a mob of the people, if you watch the way Dany conquered some of those earlier cities well it could work! And I think it would be a fitting way for her to go.

But I have stayed away from spoilers so who knows! It's been a fun ride though.

Carolyn

Star
My hope is that Cersei is overthown by the a mob of the people, if you watch the way Dany conquered some of those earlier cities well it could work! And I think it would be a fitting way for her to go.

But I have stayed away from spoilers so who knows! It's been a fun ride though.
I really want Jamie to kill cersi, it has to be either Jamie or Tyrion especially since they had the maggie the frog prophecy in season 4 or 5 was it?
Valonqar is High Valyrian for "little brother". It is the word used by "Maggy", a maegi and fortune teller, in her prophecies to Cersei Lannister and Melara Hetherspoon

Carolyn

Star
That was insane, epic, terrifying Littlefinger, really didnt see that coming at all, clearly he didnt either lol Now we have to wait possibly 2 years, i and a half if we are lucky, really wish HBO would have filmed it all already and release it this December. I need to watch all of season 7 again this week and then once we move house from the beginning (again)n lol

TMT

Star
That was insane, epic, terrifying Littlefinger, really didnt see that coming at all, clearly he didnt either lol Now we have to wait possibly 2 years, i and a half if we are lucky, really wish HBO would have filmed it all already and release it this December. I need to watch all of season 7 again this week and then once we move house from the beginning (again)n lol
2 years? Not next summer??

Great episode though, everyone I care about survived the episode.