The Got Thread!!! (spoiler Alert.. Just In Case!)

Carolyn

Star
Yeah it was pretty brilliant, loved it they done a brilliant job, didnt think they were gonna be leaving it on such a cliffhanger though, those final 5 minutes were just insane totally wow! We started watching it from season 1 today lmao

TMT

Star

mecca

Superstar

Carolyn

Star
recall seeing that image a while back and as far as I remember the bit on Bran was photoshopped in, not to say he isnt the night king though. I think he might warg into the night king and maybe get stuck there somehow, a bit like what happened with Hodor. I think Bran might also warg into the mad king and be the reason why he ended up mad and was screaming to "burn them all"

24 days to go! :)

Worth the wait? I thought it was a good start, cool to see how it mirrored the first episode with the procession into Winterfell. Dany’s Army is awesome and she’ll always be my queen lol but I don’t think it’s going to end well for her.

Carolyn

Star
Good start. I dont think it would have been good if it was right into something big, poor Sam. I wonder if he could betray Jon because of Danerys though, dont want to post any spoilers but so glad its finally back, watched it last night on now tv missed first ten mins though so rewatching it now with some coffee and a few doobies lol

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Game Of Thrones Season 8 Iron Throne Teaser Easter Eggs Breakdown

Game Of Thrones Season 8 Jon Snow Roberts Rebellion Secret History Breakdown

Game Of Thrones Season 8 Teaser - Jon Snow and White Walkers Easter Eggs Breakdown

Game Of Thrones Season 8 Trailer - Golden Company Explained

Game Of Thrones Season 8 Teaser - Night King and White Walkers True Goals Explained

Last edited: