The Google AI & Apple Neural engine are evil, They have been doing this since the 1960'

L3M4

Star
The Google AI & Apple Neural engine are evil, (even more than corrupt men itself) as well as many other things.
They have managed to create something similar to the Ouija board and implement elements of it in technology since before the 1960
But after that decade, the AI has truly taken over political powers and deep states

Right now the AI has been in full force out there and has interacted with unaware public like never before since social media was created
the dead internet theory is because of it

it isn't anymore about fake bots, writing manipulative articles or even comments, but literally fake videos and audios too
Not those lazy AI generated pictures, but clear HD real looking people in images and videos completely fake but "real" looking, a lot of it is used for/or to interact through social platforms; & for example it won't be long before we start seeing people in youtube videos who has never existed (which I suspect we've already started partially getting there years ago, try searching for a "review [insert any product name]" & the AI will start pushing fake generated videos). They've already done it with images in news/press as well every year since long ago...

Last edited:

Simka

Established
I read a lot about AI but never heard about that. Interesting info...

MonBra

Rookie
I'm new to AI but being a business owner, I want to keep up with the time. It is hard not to use modern technology and still stay competitive. From what I know, Artificial intelligence has revolutionized the way recommendation systems work. The biggest businesses (Amazon, Netflix, Google, Facebook, etc.) use data science algorithms that help find the most relevant items to a particular user or customer and thus find patterns that further help to make recommendations. Such AI-powered types of recommendation system use machine learning algorithms and have become increasingly popular in e-commerce and media platforms, where personalized recommendations are essential for driving engagement and sales.

To sum it up, I find AI to be helpful for my business, but I think there are many things we still don't know about this technology.

Last edited: