The Goals of Corporate America/ Government And How to Overcome

Aleutian1

Feed them shit and keep them in the dark.(Still the basic model of how governments rule the common masses)

That is the general method of control, and in America unless you have enough support from family or relatives, it's very likely that you will eat shit (most packaged food, drink) and be kept in the dark (school/television/video games/ internet/ social media.)

This will create a negative feedback loop in the mind, (school represses, electronics/ junk food make you addicted.)

This loop gets stronger and stronger in the mind until repression and addiction become who you are, replacing the natural blissful mind state you had as a child without repression or addiction. Now most everyone has this feedback cycle in their mind to some extent.

Why?

The reason why is because a job is also a form of repression (Unless you are fortunate enough to have a career you enjoy, but in most cases you only kind of like the job at best.)

It all comes down to doing things you don't want to do, and using something physical, or mental to make yourself feel better.

So the goal of the government is to create a repressed, addicted society.
And the corporations are in conjunction with that goal create a repressed, addicted workforce.

Why?

Repressed people are needed for routine monotonous labor. Going all the way back to slavery, and then age of industrialization, all the way to 2018.
And addicted people give back the money they earn to the corporations who repress them.

So how do you overcome repression, and addiction? Well I think it's important to first understand the definitions of repression and addiction.

Repression: the action or process of suppressing a thought or desire in oneself so that it remains unconscious.

As long as you are repressed: doing actions against one's desire, you will be unhappy on an unconscious level and needing something to make you feel better.

Addiction: compulsive need for and use of a habit-forming substance(physical alcohol, weed or mental video games, internet, social media TV etc..)

Well the best way to overcome this pattern is to do the opposite.

Freedom: Always acting in line with the desires of one's unconsciousness

and

Agency: Having power over the macro, and micro decisions you make on a short term and long term basis.

So how does one in repressed and addicted state of mind transition to a free mind with a sense of agency?

First you must recognize what things you are doing on a daily basis that are against the desires of your unconsciousness. Then you must figure out a way to establish a life where you are no longer living a life where you are going against your unconscious desires (not so easy but the only way)

Now with your unconscious mind no longer repressed there is the opportunity to figure out what ones unconscious desires are and not just what one's unconscious desires aren't.

If you can live in a way in which you are acting in line with what your unconscious desires are for long enough you can now have agency as you are not longer repressed and break free from addiction. And can work towards a life where you are both acting in line with the desires of your unconscious mind and have a sense of agency over how you spend your time.

At this point you will have unplugged from the matrix and become 'Neo' I.E. a new soul (Who you really were all along, but lost due to repression and addiction) and you will not believe how much better you will feel. You will feel like you did as a child with natural excitement, happiness, and exuberance every moment and all the time and you will be able to move towards a life of agency from a life of addiction.

And if you can maintain that life of freedom and agency for the rest of your life (as much as possible while attending to the nature of realities tedious aspects) you will no longer question the meaning of life, because the life you will be living will be inherently meaningful in it's enjoyment, and fulfillment.

TLDR: Government/ Corporations seek to keep people in a repression/ addiction model, and to overcome that one needs to go to a Freedom/ agency model.

Helioform

Star
TLDR: Government/ Corporations seek to keep people in a repression/ addiction model, and to overcome that one needs to go to a Freedom/ agency model.
Did you figure out all of this by yourself?

Don't get me wrong, I agree with that but you're not saying anything new here.

Aleutian1

No one ever really figures anything out all by themselves. But I just wrote all of this all on my own without any coping or transcribing. I'm sure I've picked up things here and there along the way, but I've articulated all of this by myself.

I've also written a published novella, so I have some skill with writing. This is just the first time I've thought of something I've considered useful enough to post here.

Vytas

Star
That was pretty good, your understanding is above average, welcome to the forums, i hope you stay..

Helioform

Star
No one ever really figures anything out all by themselves. But I just wrote all of this all on my own without any coping or transcribing. I'm sure I've picked up things here and there along the way, but I've articulated all of this by myself.

I've also written a published novella, so I have some skill with writing. This is just the first time I've thought of something I've considered useful enough to post here.
A lot of posters here have reading and writing skills above average. You will fit right in.