The Ghislaine Maxwell Trial Thread

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Well I still don't believe Epstein is dead. I've seen no proof that Maxwell was ever jailed or even attending this trial. But my gut feeling is that the unvaccinated will all be sitting in concentration camps before Ghislaine does 10 minutes behind bars. Epstein had a doomsday plan in case anything went wrong. This is just a show to let people think something is being done. Epstein had plastic surgery and is sitting somewhere in TEL Aviv in luxury surrounded by beautiful women and snorting the highest quality Peruvian flake. Prove me wrong. Oh let's not forget Comey's daughter is the prosecutor. I have a lot of faith in her. Just like I have a lot of faith the FBI is still wondering what to do with Hunter's laptop. It wouldn't surprise me if Hunter is in the oval office right this minute with an eightball of big rocks. Yeah things are that bad.
"Just like I have a lot of faith the FBI is still wondering what to do with Hunter's laptop."
They probably have top agents tracking down Acosta right now for the how-to-play-by-play on sweet deals for global child predators....

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Not sure if this has been posted before.

Honestly cant recall if I posted this here or not, but it goes into depth about how entrenched the Wexner network was/is on multiple fronts.

I just watched dateline show about Peter Nygard who is a fashion icon who is supposedly in jail for things similar to Ghislaine Maxwell. Does anyone know anything about this? The reason why I'm asking is that I am still not convinced Maxwell is actually in jail. Now this guy the same thing. No pictures of him actually in jail that I have seen plus the FBI is lurking around which makes me even more suspicious. Maybe he could be added to this thread or someone could create a new thread for him?

DavidSon

Star
Meet Ghislaine: Daddy’s Girl

Absent from mainstream discourse on Ghislaine Maxwell’s ongoing trial is any mention of the ties, not only of herself, but her family, to Israeli intelligence. Those ties, forged by Ghislaine’s father Robert Maxwell, are critical to understanding Ghislaine’s history and her role in Jeffrey Epstein’s sexual blackmail and trafficking network.

...Maxwell, using Mossad-derived money, paid Tower $200,000 for his services, which included opening doors —not just to the Los Alamos complex but also to the Reagan White House. PROMIS was then sold to the laboratories through a US-based company that Maxwell had purchased in 1981 and transformed into a front for Mossad. That company, called Information on Demand, was headed by Maxwell’s daughter Christine Maxwell beginning in 1985 until Robert’s death in 1991, during which period she helped sell the bugged PROMIS software to several Fortune 500 companies. Isabel Maxwell, sister to Ghislaine and Christine, would also work at the company before its closure in 1991.

sickgirl15

Established
The saddest thing about this is do we even know without a doubt that Epstein is really dead? And where is Weinstein supposedly he is in prison. When Cosby and OJ were in prison there was plenty of proof. I have yet to see any real proof Maxwell is actually in prison or even at this trial.
I agree! I have only seen “sketchings” of Maxwell “in court” during this “trial” while following her revolting case both online & on tv. Figures. Personally, I don’t believe Epstein really “committed suicide.” People such as himself are highly narcissistic, and would not tolerate a blemish on their skin, let alone choose to willingly END their overly (undeserving) privileged & luxurious lifestyle!

I kind of had forgotten about the trial and am surprised she was found guilty. Could be a trick though so she could win on appeal. Do you have any pictures of her in jail? Thanks for the update.

That's some fuzzy logic. So, when I made a few posts today and, or, a few weekly -- that is the reason for your numerous post count in a mere 13 days?

Me worrying? You are all up in this thread with just personal crap and now crying for being exposed. You have yet to add anything substantive.

And who talks like you but Lisa? "Twit? " "Listen, guy?" I feel like I am reading Archie comicbooks.

You cannot come in here and post that much and it not be obvious to many that we've seen this schtick before. One more time, back up your crap with actual quotes if you can figure out how. Please, list EVERYONE via your exaggeration. The only one in a tizzy here is you.

Back to the subject-

Drake just followed this twitter account
View attachment 66119
View attachment 66120
View attachment 66121
Madeleine McCann Disappearance Sketch. Probably nothing here but I will throw it against the wall.
So a sketch that looks like her and two that look like the poedsta brothers. Are there any other links between the three?

The Zone

Star
So a sketch that looks like her and two that look like the poedsta brothers. Are there any other links between the three?
Nobody will ever know and FWIW, I have retired from this board for a bit. But this has been neatly packaged into something else with files sealed, etc. All people need to know is their world is corrupt at the top to this day and if the common folk do not step it up the manipulation will imprison us in a glasshouse full of smoke and mirrors. IOW, they can clearly see everything we do but implore magic tricks to keep a dumbed-down, readily compliant society at bay. As for my hiatus, too many trolls, socks, and bots here of late for me to waste energy. I graduated a few years ago with concern to theories and just hung about for kicks before moving on in life;)

Last edited:
Nobody will ever know and FWIW, I have retired from this board for a bit. But this has been neatly packaged into something else with files sealed, etc. All people need to know is their world is corrupt at the top to this day and if the common folk do not step it up the manipulation will imprison us in a glasshouse full of smoke and mirrors. IOW, they can clearly see everything we do but implore magic tricks to keep a dumbed-down, readily compliant society at bay. As for my hiatus, too many trolls, socks, and bots here of late for me to waste energy. I graduated a few years ago with concern to theories and just hung about for kicks before moving on in life;)
So you are abandoning us in our hours of darkness? Lol.

Tubby Walters

Rookie
well nice to see nothings changed here.

came looking for info on the maxwell trial and went through 13 pages with very little information because the same tired a s s clowns continue to derail threads.

main reason I stopped posting here. it's embarrassing what this forum and community has become.

I'll try again in a few months.

I was wondering if you know what is happening now that she was found guilty. What I heard is there is no sentencing date which I don't understand. If this was a regular person wouldn't they have been sentenced and already in prison? I have never seen one picture of her in jail and just drawings of the trial. I still don't believe anything about this.

e-Enoch

Superstar
I was wondering if you know what is happening now that she was found guilty. What I heard is there is no sentencing date which I don't understand. If this was a regular person wouldn't they have been sentenced and already in prison? I have never seen one picture of her in jail and just drawings of the trial. I still don't believe anything about this.
Based on a recent development, her lawyers are calling for a retrial because a juror failed to report a sexual abuse experience...

... here's a video on that...