The Ghislaine Maxwell Trial Thread

Good gosh person, you have a hard-on, don't you? Get out of this thread or quit distracting it. . I water plants with more objectivity and brains than you. You have zero links for your claims but if you make up some this thread is not for that, so start your own.

Back to actual links -

Live trial updates

Maxwell asked Butler to see nothing

Prosecution centers on grooming young girls
He's obsessed with trump and loves democrats.

He is a brainwashed drone. He pops up whenever someone talks about trump or how white people are bad.

The Zone

Star
The saddest thing about this is do we even know without a doubt that Epstein is really dead? And where is Weinstein supposedly he is in prison. When Cosby and OJ were in prison there was plenty of proof. I have yet to see any real proof Maxwell is actually in prison or even at this trial.
He is dead. Maybe not as we saw it but he is dead. There is no way they would have let this guy live with what he knows. He was not some special elite who could stave off all, but a puppet pimp for the elite, if not a spy or blackmail artist.
So you're saying Trump shouldn't be mentioned, because it might impede the prosecution of others, or take the focus off others? Who do you want to focus on then? I think all offenders should be named and brought to justice. At least naming Trump in connection with Epstein in a court of law will label him what he really is if nothing else. Sure does sound like shilling.
Your conversations are really preachy and wobbly at best. So far, Trump has been mentioned by the pilot, but MSM runs with it like the trial is about him. If you cannot see that as the convenient distraction it is with Comey's daughter prosecuting then you will not see much. It is theater. Was Tump involved? Yes, but Clinton had like 500 flights there so let's call it tiers of involvement. If Trump hit underage girls, may he burn with the rest.
In politics there are no good guys and bad guys, as certain posters here would like you to believe. There are just bad guys and badder guys. They are all driven by money and power so they are nothing more than fledgling psychopaths. They can all be bought....every single one of them.

(Thanks @MagneticHuman for the well timed example)

Did you notice in that Melissa Cuimmei interview posted recently in the Covid thread how she commented on all the philanthropists are actually psychopaths? The cloak of philanthropy is used by most psychopaths to put them in a position of being beyond reproach. Simple but effective.

Hey @TheZone I'm not taking the piss here or anything but I did find this comment rather amusing...

Three words later...

I think I may be in the unfortunate position of being in possession of a full brain so can you save me some time and tell me the outcome?

Cheers my man :p
Just don't go where you are so tempted to;) The point was this thread had become a political discussion. I do not give a F if Trump runs, etc.
Wait it out. This has the potential to reveal just about everything that has ever been hidden from the public. The hierarchal control structure won’t survive much longer. What we have left now on the world stage are just the remnants of illusions and mind games that all stem from a higher level of the pyramid/hierarchy fighting against the lowest, and therefore more publicly visible level of the control hierarchy. In other words, it’s Satanist/Jesuit/Vatican/right-wing versus Luciferian/Masonic/left-wing in a battle for the control of information and public perception.

After the smoke clears and the dust settles, it’s highly likely common people worldwide will have lost ALL trust in the world leaders on both sides of this battle, whether left-wing or right-wing… This is a good thing, and the beginning of humans finally taking responsibility, standing up for ourselves, awakening from the deep trance, and growing out of the need for figureheads who assume control over our societies.
I hope you are right but considering the names involved with the case from a lawyer's perspective I have my doubts.
Here comes the left suprecamicist you are nuts, bill Clinton ? Hahahah. He's the worst
He comes here for political discussion only, so that says it all.

Last edited:

Bubbajay

Veteran
He is dead. Maybe not as we saw it but he is dead. There is no way they would have let this guy live with what he knows. He was not some special elite who could stave off all, but a puppet pimp for the elite.

Your conversations are really preachy and wobbly at best. So far, Trump has been mentioned by the pilot, but MSM runs with it like the trial is about him. If you cannot see that as the convenient distraction it is with Comey's daughter prosecuting then you will not see much. It is theater. Was Tump involved? Yes, but Clinton had like 500 flights there so lets call it tiers of involvement. If Trump hit underage girls, may he burn with the rest.

Just don't go where you are so tempted to. That kind of thing has sidetracked enough discussions past. The clear point if you get past your bias was this thread had become a political discussion. I do not give a F if Trump runs, etc.

I hope you are right but considering the names involved with the case from a lawyer's perspective I have my doubts.

He comes here for political discussion only, so that says it all.
At least you answered the question, but not directly though. All I see is 26 flights by Clinton with Epstein, which is plenty enough, but a far cry from 500 as you claim. You want the whole trial to be about the Clintons only, that much is obvious. If you want to hear how the Clintons only were involved watch Tucker Carlson or any Fox news show. So much for "all the media" focusing on Trump. That's your excuse to leave Trumps name out of the whole thing. You're shilling for Trump as stated.

The Zone

Star
Are you that closed off that you cannot see the sarcasm? And bring a freaking link on occasion. Bubba, that redneck philosophy of yours is weak. Quit distracting the thread. You're a familiar troll and you're letting your guard down for all to see. I never mentioned Clinton or any other politician until others did you dense cluck.

Bubba is a TROLL - 775 posts since late October.

Last edited:

Bubbajay

Veteran
Are you that closed off that you cannot see the sarcasm? And bring a freaking link on occasion. Bubba, that redneck philosophy of yours is weak. Quit distracting the thread. You're a familiar troll and you're letting your guard down for all to see. I never mentioned Clinton or any other politician until others did you dense cluck.

Bubba is a TROLL - 775 posts since 11-20-01
"Was trump involved, yes, BUT CLINTON 500 followed by gobbledygook"

Its obvious to everyone here you're trying to divert attention away from Trump onto others. All the posts from EVERYONE are calling you out on it numb nuts.

What I posts is mostly in the religion section, and what I do doesn't concern you. Are you part of the forum police? Maybe you should stop diverting attention onto me and admit you're shilling for trump as EVERYONE has called you out on it.

You can call me what you want online. I know you wouldn't call me that in person. The anonymity of the internet makes people of your ilk awfully brave.

The Zone

Star
Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Exposed. You will have to provide some links or receipts as in quotes to your claims, Bubby! You are being very low-watt here. How have I reverted attention away from Trump when you are still talking about him (and only him)? DUHHHHHH! Go on about your business of sidetracking conversations SIr-Post-A-Lot. To answer your question I have been spotting trolls through three iterations of this forum and you hit the road running like all of them do.

Bubba, all I asked was not to make the thread I created a political back and forth. You fell right in with Vancity to help sidetrack another thread with political dynamics.

You then insult intelligence by making all sorts of accusations with no links or receipts, loosely making comments which are not direct quotes. You then go off on Trump, again and again when nobody is really on that but you. Create another thread for that or visit the Trumped thread.

As for Clinton, you cannot recognize simple sarcasm 101 and say I have gone after Clinton while hiding Trump when I only originally mentioned either of them in responses. I could spin that as you do the same thing you claim I am with Trump. Right? See how that works?

I mean, are you so gullible that you really think I inferred Clinton was on 500 flights (when it was actually just the most of anyone) not seeing it as clear sarcasm? If so, then I fear you read some things tongue in cheek from others and think it is real and that makes for gullibility.

There are plenty who could be found guilty here but the gist of this thread's intent was on the perpetrators receiving justice, Nobody, including myself cares who gets exposed here including trolls familiar with members yet have been here a short while.

Last edited:

Bubbajay

Veteran
Listen guy. Go to rense.com and keep scrolling down, he's posted quite a few articles, one was from the GuardianUK.

You used the number 500 to try and inflate the numbers, that much is obvious. Why not use 25 or 30? Instead you use 500. Now you're claiming its "sarcasm". Youre attempting to backtrack on your previous statements. All i did was call your obvious shilling out for what it is.

Don't you have any Qanon letters to decipher twerp? Get busy!

The Zone

Star
Firstly, I called out Q-Anon from day one on these forums as a PSYOP. Way back yonder, Bubba.

Secondly, I feel stupid having to explain the number 500 was used to clearly seem inflated for gullible f-tards (http://onlineslangdictionary.com/meaning-definition-of/fucktard) like you. So, get out of this thread or be reported for continually sidetracking it from the subject matter for it is called the Ghislaine Maxwell trial thread.

Thirdly, come on out and tell us who you really are;)

777 posts in 40 days are more than just a tell-tale. Lisa's brother? Or, just Lisa, LOL. Multiple postings daily galore, mostly in the religious section but two cents everywhere... things that make you go hmmm.

Last edited:
Concerning the left/right thing: It's pretty obvious to anyone with eyes that the leftists actually promote p***philia and try to decriminalize it. The leadership of Antifa is filled with pedos and Antifa members have been seen in there against protests against child trafficking. How many trans activists have been for the legitimization of p***philia as well? Too many to count.

Now that is not to say there aren't pedos in the right wing portion of the population (Catholic priests for example) but at least they don't try to legitimize it.

Re: the Farmer sisters:

As Ghislaine Maxwell’s Sex Trafficking Trial Begins, One Epstein Accuser Is Filled With Dread

Ghislaine Maxwell trial day four: Annie Farmer set to testify, waiving anonymity

Bubbajay

Veteran
Firstly, I called out Q-Anon from day one on these forums as a PSYOP. Way back yonder, Bubba.

Secondly, I feel stupid having to explain the number 500 was used to clearly seem inflated for gullible f-tards (http://onlineslangdictionary.com/meaning-definition-of/fucktard) like you. So, get out of this thread or be reported for continually sidetracking it from the subject matter for it is called the Ghislaine Maxwell trial thread.

Thirdly, come on out and tell us who you really are;)

777 posts in 13 days are more than just a tell-tale. Lisa's brother? Or, just Lisa, LOL. Multiple postings daily galore, mostly in the religious section but two cents everywhere... things that make you go hmmm.
Obviously you're a paranoid little twit. If I was anyone other than myself I'd say so. Don't be angry because your shilling was exposed by numerous people lol. Again don't worry about what I do, worry about yourself and the idiotic things you post. 2cents? Isn't that what a forum is for, especially conspiracies which most aren't proven?

The post count can rise quickly when people like you get called out, people like you hate getting exposed for their obvious shilling. And one last time, not just me but EVERYONE was calling your lame ass shilling out. Its funny.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Concerning the left/right thing: It's pretty obvious to anyone with eyes that the leftists actually promote p***philia and try to decriminalize it. The leadership of Antifa is filled with pedos and Antifa members have been seen in there against protests against child trafficking. How many trans activists have been for the legitimization of p***philia as well? Too many to count.

Now that is not to say there aren't pedos in the right wing portion of the population (Catholic priests for example) but at least they don't try to legitimize it.
The right doesnt try to legitimize the ped agenda's? You must never watch ANY American media because the agendas are pushed to the hilt there, and plenty of "conservatives" are in the owner/shareholder/producer-classes.

The Zone

Star
Obviously you're a paranoid little twit. If I was anyone other than myself I'd say so. Don't be angry because your shilling was exposed by numerous people lol. Again don't worry about what I do, worry about yourself and the idiotic things you post. 2cents? Isn't that what a forum is for, especially conspiracies which most aren't proven?

The post count can rise quickly when people like you get called out, people like you hate getting exposed for their obvious shilling. And one last time, not just me but EVERYONE was calling your lame ass shilling out. Its funny.
That's some fuzzy logic. So, when I made a few posts today and, or, a few weekly -- that is the reason for your numerous post count in a mere 13 days?

Me worrying? You are all up in this thread with just personal crap and now crying for being exposed. You have yet to add anything substantive.

And who talks like you but Lisa? "Twit? " "Listen, guy?" I feel like I am reading Archie comicbooks.

You cannot come in here and post that much and it not be obvious to many that we've seen this schtick before. One more time, back up your crap with actual quotes if you can figure out how. Please, list EVERYONE via your exaggeration. The only one in a tizzy here is you.

Back to the subject-

Drake just followed this twitter account
0ph5r59lrk381.jpg
658ye2eade381.png
bnjomydqsk381.jpg
Madeleine McCann Disappearance Sketch. Probably nothing here but I will throw it against the wall.

Last edited:
"Was trump involved, yes, BUT CLINTON 500 followed by gobbledygook"

Its obvious to everyone here you're trying to divert attention away from Trump onto others. All the posts from EVERYONE are calling you out on it numb nuts.

What I posts is mostly in the religion section, and what I do doesn't concern you. Are you part of the forum police? Maybe you should stop diverting attention onto me and admit you're shilling for trump as EVERYONE has called you out on it.

You can call me what you want online. I know you wouldn't call me that in person. The anonymity of the internet makes people of your ilk awfully brave.
Dude has been shilling for Trump ever since I came to this forum. But he always claims he isn't but it's clear what he does. Glad I'm not the only one to see it.

People complain about "bringing politics" into this , but this deranged post above is a prime example of how the right wing attempts to weaponize the whole pedo thing into their favor.

It is the right wing weaponizing child trafficking and p***philia to attempt to gain political supremacy.

Not the left.

We have Qanon and other such nonsense.

It is important to point out how these topics are weaponized.

Of course the shills will say "u playing politics" when you are simply exposing their game.

The Zone

Star
You psychotic commie;) Keep it on the subject pinky and let go of the derangement. Games? LMAO. You are stuck bruh while the world is burning. You and Bub have done everything you can to make this about the right, left, Trump or take it off track. Black and White. One trick pony. Tunnel vision. Pathetic. Nobody even talks about Q-Anon nor is it in their posting history. So, one more time, get out of the thread if you cannot make it anything more than personal issues or politics. Start your own thread, but oh, wait, nobody would post there, would they?

Last edited:
People complain about "bringing politics" into this , but this deranged post above is a prime example of how the right wing attempts to weaponize the whole pedo thing into their favor.

It is the right wing weaponizing child trafficking and p***philia to attempt to gain political supremacy.

Not the left.

We have Qanon and other such nonsense.

It is important to point out how these topics are weaponized.

Of course the shills will say "u playing politics" when you are simply exposing their game.
"Deranged"? You're one sick mofo. I gave examples of pedo leftists yet all you did was attack me with your nonsense.

By the way it's widely known that Bill Clinton was being set up and spied upon by Israeli intelligence. The whole Monica Lewinsky thing was sexual blackmail.

It's also widely known that Epstein worked for Israeli intelligence, I'm sure he may have even had a hand in in the Lewinski affair and probably has other dirt on Clinton.
Right it's always "Da Joos" fault. No one is responsible for their own actions. Especially the leftoids. :rolleyes:

"Deranged"? You're one sick mofo. I gave examples of pedo leftists yet all you did was attack me with your nonsense.
you've tried to market the entire left as "pedo enabling" That is essentially Qanon. So you've bought into the psy op.

If the left is "pedo enabling" as you say, then what of an entire movement that has an accused p***phile, and p***phile enabler as its cult leader.

I will remind you all again of who Trump is.

His mentor, Roy Cohn, ran p***phile rings for the deep state

His buddy Robert Maxwell, who he partied with on his yacht, also was involved in this business.

Maxwell's daughter Ghilane then meets Epstein, and Epstein literally hooks Trump up with his wife, and they all "party together" for decades

multiple people associated with Trump and associates like George Nader, Tevfik Arif, have been implicated and or arrested for underaged sex trafficking. Arif was busted with underage MODELS on his yacht, where he ran his business. Hmmm Models and yachts.

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/trump-associate-charged-running-prostitution-ring-article-1.187634

The idea that "Trump is a distraction" is absolutely ridiculous and shows just how controlled this "alt media" is.

The guy and his Jewish/Russian criminal partners are neck deep in this shit.

Its hilarious how the entire right wing has been duped to supporting a literal child pedo, pedo enabler, and guy with inside ties to criminal sex trafficking networks as their hero for children.

The cognative dissonance is astounding.

Right it's always "Da Joos" fault. No one is responsible for their own actions. Especially the leftoids. :rolleyes:
I never said it was "da joos" fault dummy.

But to ignore the role of Israel in this is just stupid. Epstein it was admitted works for a foreign intelligence agency. He was literally filming people with kids for blackmail material so that that said foreign entity can have their way with politicians. I'll leave you to guess which foreign entity that is.