The Ghislaine Maxwell Trial Thread

Are there any pictures of her in jail? I have always wondered if she is really in jail.

The Zone

Star
They chose a jury today. Even MSM media (those who cover this) is wondering some things in the video below. Also, interesting that they are simultaneously running the Jussie Smollet trial as well. Lots of distractions. One more thing, names will not be used per source.

The Zone

Star
Miami Herald Link
At 14, “Jane” had just suffered the loss of her father; after his death, the family went bankrupt and lost their home. They moved into a small pool house behind a friend’s home in Palm Beach. They were struggling financially, and Jane’s mother was unavailable, lost in her own mental anguish. That was when Maxwell introduced Jane that summer to Jeffrey Epstein, a wealthy financier who had built a chalet at the Interlochen Center for Arts, where he had studied music as a kid growing up in Brooklyn.

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article256219157.html#storylink=cpy

Bubbajay

Veteran
Trumps name has already been brought up. Him and Epstein were arguing over who was going to abuse a certain victim. When these things are discussed Trump is hardly ever brought up in connection with Epstein even though its common knowledge. I wish all these people would be brought to justice, but it will never happen unless Americans decide one day to take the country back from the people who've enslaved them. Its embarrassing to be an American these days. Every country in the world mocks and laughs at us.

sthom

Rookie
Trumps name has already been brought up. Him and Epstein were arguing over who was going to abuse a certain victim. When these things are discussed Trump is hardly ever brought up in connection with Epstein even though its common knowledge. I wish all these people would be brought to justice, but it will never happen unless Americans decide one day to take the country back from the people who've enslaved them. Its embarrassing to be an American these days. Every country in the world mocks and laughs at us.
Have a transcript for the Trump Epstein argument during the trial?

The Zone

Star
Yeah, if Trump is guilty so be it and that goes for anyone involved in a r*pe manner for they are all the worst of human nature. But let's keep this discussion to facts Bubba and not personal speculation as if it is true. That is personal propaganda and we have all had enough of that from the governments of the world.

Honestly, I do not think anything we desire will come of any of these situations. This trial is tainted and now seemingly controlled. All we get is crayon drawings for it is a federal case with no TV allowed. How convenient. Back to facts, the victim claims she met Trump and others at 14 or that they were introduced. But nothing beyond that yet. So, please keep this thread clean of twisty speculation passed off as truth. There is nothing out there yet saying she said Trump and Epstein were arguing who umm, gets her. I do know that this country needs to get away and fast from the current regime, so I am actually hoping they go to DeSantis and not Trump to do this for he is a lightning rod for the media to propagandize its increasingly dumb citizens. Lastly, the dark side clouds everything so it is hard to see the truth, even this trial. They have their attorneys assigned, etc and seek to control the media narrative for further division.

Speaking of crayon drawings -
cwlv61yz61381.jpg

Last edited:

Bubbajay

Veteran
Yeah, if Trump is guilty so be it and that goes for anyone involved in a r*pe manner for they are all the worst of human nature. But let's keep this discussion to facts Bubba and not personal speculation as if it is true. That is personal propaganda and we have all had enough of that from the governments of the world.

Honestly, I do not think anything we desire will come of any of these situations. This trial is tainted and now seemingly controlled. All we get is crayon drawings for it is a federal case with no TV allowed. How convenient. Back to facts, the victim claims she met Trump and others at 14 or that they were introduced. But nothing beyond that yet. So, please keep this thread clean of twisty speculation passed off as truth. There is nothing out there yet saying she said Trump and Epstein were arguing who umm, gets her. I do know that this country needs to get away and fast from the current regime, so I am actually hoping they go to DeSantis and not Trump to do this for he is a lightning rod for the media to propagandize its increasingly dumb citizens. Lastly, the dark side clouds everything so it is hard to see the truth, even this trial. They have their attorneys assigned, etc and seek to control the media narrative for further division.

View attachment 66046
Its not "speculation". Epstein was called Trumps " wing man" according to a witness during the trial.

Its funny when everything that has came out about the Clintons are believed without reservation, but when Trumps name is brought up they somehow don't want to believe the same sources, or the news media automatically becomes "fake news". Either believe it all or dismiss it all, dont pick and choose which news stories you want to believe based on politics.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
They chose a jury today. Even MSM media (those who cover this) is wondering some things in the video below. Also, interesting that they are simultaneously running the Jussie Smollet trial as well. Lots of distractions. One more thing, names will not be used per source.
watch out for Kim Iversen and anything shes attached to... total griffter and limited hangout operative.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Are there any pictures of her in jail? I have always wondered if she is really in jail.
Thats been a question for quite a while... other than an arrest pic(?) are there even mug shots, facility intake pics or etc that have been made public?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

View attachment 66046
That triple six is impossible to un-notice once its pointed out... good eyes there.

Last edited:

The Zone

Star
Its not "speculation". Epstein was called Trumps " wing man" according to a witness during the trial.

Its funny when everything that has came out about the Clintons are believed without reservation, but when Trumps name is brought up they somehow don't want to believe the same sources, or the news media automatically becomes "fake news". Either believe it all or dismiss it all, dont pick and choose which news stories you want to believe based on politics.
Umm, no. This is what someone says when they make it about a person and not the whole. Trump is a distraction in all this at best but he did associate with creeps. The word is his prostitutes were of age. If it comes out they were not then let all pedo's burn. Provide a link if there is one for you basically fuzzily implied the 14 year old victim said it not a pilot, etc.

Tempest - unfortunately, we are stuck with MSM links. Tell me more on Iverson. I had not heard that but can see where any if not all MSM'ers are corrupt and complicit reading their scripts.

Umm, no. This is what someone says when they make it about a person and not the whole. Trump is a distraction in all this at best but he did associate with creeps. The word is his prostitutes were of age. If it comes out they were not then let all pedo's burn. Provide a link if there is one for you basically fuzzily implied the 14 year old victim said it not a pilot, etc.

Tempest - unfortunately, we are stuck with MSM links. Tell me more on Iverson. I had not heard that but can see where any if not all MSM'ers are corrupt and complicit reading their scripts.
Yeah there was that little lawsuit by a 14 year old claiming both Epstein and Trump raped her in New York.

She then got threatened and dropped the lawsuit, and the entire media (even the anti Trump) never even covered this.

Right after this lawsuit was buried, the Trump network pushed their fake "pizzagate" operation to do damage control and accuse their political opponents of THEIR CRIMES. Alan Dershowitz is good friends with pizzagater Mike Cernovitch. Of course these same lying operatives told us all along "Trump was never on Lolita express"

We now know that was a lie.

Trumps whole network is filled with pedophiles and under age sex traffickers.

Trumps mentor Roy Cohn is the grandfather of running these type of operations.

Heck Trump was connected with the Maxwell family before Epstein even was. He was "partying" on Robert Maxwells yacht before Epstein even met Ghislane.

But these are all inconvenient facts to the Qanon crowd.

Last edited:
watch out for Kim Iversen and anything shes attached to... total griffter and limited hangout operative.
She's just another one of those right wing operatives pretending to be either "left wing" or "neutral" to give their right wing talking points more credibility. Just like

Dave Rubin, Tim Pool , Jimmy Dore, Niko House, Glen Greenwald, Tulsi Gabbard.

These idiots all promote each other and have mostly the same talking points. All downplaying Trump and making the Democrats or the "liberal agenda" out to be the only problem.

She was called out on Twitter years ago for posting white supremacist talking points. She then canceled her Twitter entirely.

Total fraudulent grifter.

By the way it's widely known that Bill Clinton was being set up and spied upon by Israeli intelligence. The whole Monica Lewinsky thing was sexual blackmail.

It's also widely known that Epstein worked for Israeli intelligence, I'm sure he may have even had a hand in in the Lewinski affair and probably has other dirt on Clinton.

Bubbajay

Veteran

So a pilots testimony isn't credible? That's what I mean about picking and choosing what to believe. The guys a lot more than a "distraction". He didn't just hold beauty contests for teenagers in the past, he's held them for pre-teens as well. Trump has been mobbed up since the early 70s. He's not a hero " draining the swamp" he is part of the swamp.

The Zone

Star
By the way it's widely known that Bill Clinton was being set up and spied upon by Israeli intelligence. The whole Monica Lewinsky thing was sexual blackmail.

It's also widely known that Epstein worked for Israeli intelligence, I'm sure he may have even had a hand in in the Lewinski affair and probably has other dirt on Clinton.
You're still around spreading leftoid crazed crap? Take your over-the-top leftoid dumbass out of here. This is about Pedo's and we hope they see justice. Do not hijack this thread with your silly ass unprovable agenda shit. This is not about the person in the video but the trial and it is not a place for your non-contributing comments due to your vast hangups about anything you perceive as right-wing. So get TF out unless you have something to say about the case itself.
So a pilots testimony isn't credible? That's what I mean about picking and choosing what to believe. The guys a lot more than a "distraction". He didn't just hold beauty contests for teenagers in the past, he's held them for pre-teens as well. Trump has been mobbed up since the early 70s. He's not a hero " draining the swamp" he is part of the swamp.
Link? Maybe you missed that, I dunno. See, you two have made this about Trump. This is why you cannot have rational discussions here anymore. I have no patience for idiocracy and people who cannot provide a simple link to their take. The VCF has gone so downhill of late with people who see in tunnel vision and only the obvious. This is not left/right so kindly do not hijack the thread with that. And if you cannot see the angle to make Trump a distraction from the rest of the crooks then you do not watch MSM. Ask yourself why Comey is a prosecutor etc, etc. Out of the box already, If he is dirty may he be caught just like anyone.

Last edited:
You're still around spreading leftoid crazed crap? Take your over-the-top leftoid dumbass out of here. This is about Pedo's and we hope they see justice. Do not hijack this thread with your silly ass unprovable agenda shit. This is not about the person in the video but the trial and it is not a place for your non-contributing comments due to your vast hangups about anything you perceive as right-wing. So get TF out unless you have something to say about the case itself.

Link? Maybe you missed that, I dunno. See, you two have made this about Trump. This is why you cannot have rational discussions here anymore. I have no patience for idiocracy and people who cannot provide a simple link to their take. The VCF has gone so downhill of late with people who see in tunnel vision and only the obvious. This is not left/right so kindly do not hijack the thread with that. And if you cannot see the angle to make Trump a distraction from the rest of the crooks then you do not watch MSM. Ask yourself why Comey is a prosecutor etc, etc. Out of the box already,
Lol you accuse others of pushing "politics" but then claim "Trump is just a distraction" "nothing to see here"

I'm sure if the r*pe lawsuits were against democrats, you'd be telling us it's all a "distraction"

Comey ? You mean the Comey that helped Trump get elected by investigating Hillary right before the election?

The bottom line that you nor any of your ilk want to admit is that Trump, (the so called defender of children) is knee deep in this pedo shit. And you want it completely ignored.

Why again did Trump say

"I wish Ghislane well"

When asked about her trial ?

Is he scared to anger her because she has all the secrets?

Like it or not Trump is a MAJOR part of this while trial.