The Ghislaine Maxwell Trial Thread

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
See what I mean. This guy has a few screws loose. You run into them occasionally. There's even a guy on here who was arrested for kidnapping.
More accusations! Care to tell us all who it was who was "arrested for kidnapping"?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Which guy has a screw loose?
Me?
I am a girl, thanks very much.
And I know you're not the colonel because he would have told me.

Who got arrested for kidnapping?
Check the Ed Opperman thread in the general Discussions section lol

Bubbajay

Veteran
Which guy has a screw loose?
Me?
I am a girl, thanks very much.
And I know you're not the colonel because he would have told me.

Who got arrested for kidnapping?
The Zone is crazy. The kidnapper? There is a whole thread about it

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
The Zone is crazy. The kidnapper? There is a whole thread about it
Actually thats not what the thread is about at all... but a big thanks to Bubbasparkles here for re-directing people to the thread exposing both himself and "truther" charlatan and criminal "PI" Ed Opperman! Why, Fast Eddie even tanked a number of Epstein-victim cases so its actually relevant here...

The Zone

Star
I actually stated facts. The two of you have spoken quite a bit to one another in the last 24 hours when nobody else was in it. Also, Lizard whether he meant to or not kept Bubba going yesterday which can be seen a few pages back. But whatever, since I started the thread so many have taken it off topic and all long timers here know Bubba is a fraud who always tried to find newbies to latch onto when exposed. I just want this place clean of fraud and socks for it ruins it. I asked VC to just close the thread in a PM but he has not been around in a couple of days. And do not expect me to be nice to someone hurling lies and one who cannot link their accusations. Nobody has 820 posts in a month here. And Bubba, I know crazy from my studies. I just never wanted to be a psychiatrist for I as you can see, do not have the patience with some on the spectrum.

My bad 836 posts and counting for Bubba in a month. Anybody got a daily average on that?

Last edited:

Bubbajay

Veteran
I actually stated facts. The two of you have spoken quite a bit to one another in the last 24 hours when nobody else was in it. Also, Lizard whether he meant to or not kept Bubba going yesterday which can be seen a few pages back. But whatever, since I started the thread so many have taken it off topic and all long timers here know Bubba is a fraud who always tried to find newbies to latch onto when exposed. I just want this place clean of fraud and socks for it ruins it. I asked VC to just close the thread in a PM but he has not been around in a couple of days. And do not expect me to be nice to someone hurling lies and one who cannot link their accusations. Nobody has 820 posts in a month here.
Look at this guy trying to get rid of all the people who call out his campaigning and his bullshit. That's how politicians eliminate opposition.

How many times I post is of no concern to you. I have discussions with people, then I run into people like you who want to control the forum and moderate it themselves. You're not the moderator, youre a political shill

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Look at this guy trying to get rid of all the people who call out his campaigning and his bullshit. That's how politicians eliminate opposition.

How many times I post is of no concern to you. I have discussions with people, then I run into people like you who want to control the forum and moderate it themselves. You're not the moderator, youre a political shill
Nobody is trying to get rid of TZ... Vancity disagrees with him but never called for TZ to be silenced. In fact, me and TZ have went at it like cats and dogs in the forums before... but here they are presenting a totally worthy effort in this thread, desperately trying to keep it on topic and here you are... pulling your usual routine.

You really feel like your sharp-elbows/pity party routine is more important than investigating the Maxwell trial... pathetic and disgusting behavior. TZ has left you in the dust...

Bubbajay

Veteran
Coming from someone arrested for kidnapping. Yeah he's a moral authority for sure lol.

Just so everyone knows I have been lurking around VC since around 2017. Only recently did I join the forum initially because I was trying to read what was in the Den or something and you had to be a member so I joined. I am surprised at the viciousness here but maybe you all have your reasons. I think we all go to VC for the truth that is nowhere else and we should stick together against the people who want to put us in concentration camps and inject us with poison like is happening in Australia and Austria.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Coming from someone arrested for kidnapping. Yeah he's a moral authority for sure lol.
Why havent you posted proof of your claims? Because just as with all your other wild accusations and proclamations... aint nothing there lol

Bubbajay

Veteran
Just so everyone knows I have been lurking around VC since around 2017. Only recently did I join the forum initially because I was trying to read what was in the Den or something and you had to be a member so I joined. I am surprised at the viciousness here but maybe you all have your reasons. I think we all go to VC for the truth that is nowhere else and we should stick together against the people who want to put us in concentration camps and inject us with poison like is happening in Australia and Austria.
It happens when you expose people and ruffle their feathers. See how easy it was for then to accuse you of being me just because I said a few words to you in the past? This is their mindset. I've never seen anything like it myself.

The Zone

Star
Well, the truth of the matter is the forum members moderate the forum for the most part and some long timers just try to keep the place free of vermin and formerly banned posters who keep coming back and intentionally try to start as much shit as possible. And that unpleasantly makes for some skepticism of new posters. My behavior has been snippy in the thread for it just gets old to see them keep coming back to derail it all. So, I in no way apologize for being a sarcastic dick to a loser who is adding nothing to the forum but discourse.

What people need to do is quit feeding the troll. Ignore him until VC checks in at some point. He is a liar making false accusations about much and they get off on your responses for it feeds their whatever... it is messy. BTW, I have NEVER been wrong on a troll yet. But I am in no way saying Lizard is one only that it was unusual that he felt the need to keep convo's going with a person every damn body is telling him is a troll. No offense bro, we are good and I understand your frustration but this forum has had a lot of demons or disturbed individuals attached to it. (that was a figure of speech)

Last edited:

recure

Established
To be fair, you said yourself "I'm done on this thread", but alas, that was two pages ago and you've continued being disruptive. It's not good optics and I'm beginning to suspect that you are purposefully trolling.

Bubbajay

Veteran
Well, the truth of the matter is the forum members moderate the forum for the most part and some long timers just try to keep the place free of vermin and formerly banned posters who keep coming back and intentionally try to start as much shit as possible. And that unpleasantly makes for some skepticism of new posters. My behavior has been snippy in the thread for it just gets old to see them keep coming back to derail it all. So, I in no way apologize for being a sarcastic dick to a loser who is adding nothing to the forum but discourse.
Ah! You're doing it for the good of mankind huh? Or could it be you're butthurt after I posted how youve been shilling for Trump for over a year. You started it right before the elections last year lol. It can't be denied, the Biden thread is proof along with your "we shouldn't mention trump" in the whole Maxwell affair. That's how the argument started on this thread. You're a butthurt shill who got exposed.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
No. Opperman is a PI that tempo has been internet stalking for a long time. Lol
I have been? If you know all this it should be easy to post proof of who I am and my activities right? Why are you still typing about this here instead of in the Opperman topic thread?

Because for someone who is so quick to accuse others of being "pedos" on here... you have such a curious trait of showing up and derailing serious discussion/investigations regarding ped activity... which fits right along with the behavior pattern of your(self?) "friend" Ed Opperman...